PDA

View Full Version : As if Armageddon is here....

darkadam
25-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Long long time no post and feeling a bit pissed so decided to post a fr on a spa I just came out.
Feeling low morale from work so decide to go to a spa to de-stress but it turn out to be the most rush job I ever been....
I knew of this spa back a year ago and so far one of the better ones I been.
Massage is above average and the girls are of the better looking ones along the whole stretch of numerous spas. They have one local, one Thai and the rest are PRC during that time. Sounds good right? I have intro to some bros here as well back then.
Now today when I went there, the spa is still there and I saw a promo going on!
Hosei Liao! Free scrub (somehow some spa are charging for this recently), free essential oil and only 35 dollar!!! U may say 35 is normal for half an hour but it's one hour 35!
So thinking I kyo tio (good luck), I went in....
I heard a lady in strong Chinese accent say wait wait I m coming .
A not bad looki milf in red tight dress came out! With nice cleavage showing....:D
I pretend pretend ask so here got Malay girls? I know dun have one that area but I use this as a backup excuse in case I wanna reject in a nice way.
She say dun have as expected but seeing her nice cleavage I am tempted so I say ok.
Her next response is something I nv hear for a long time.
We have service here.
Wah! Long time dun have such a direct approach in spa.
Bros, I know of places that does this direct approach but I avoid them coz I like taking my time and to build the feel.
Small head override big head so I agreed.
Inside the room, I wash up and she wanted to start to massage me.
I ask the mosha Leh?
She say oh I forgot.
So she went to take. Within five mins, I heard got three customers come in and she just went to entertain without saying anything to me.
She told them u guys wait half an hour can already.
I m thinking shit she probably gonna just anyhow massage Liao.
After she came in, she ask so what service u want?
I ask the massage Leh?
She replied service first then massage.
Opt for a BJ after hearing how good her BJ is with hot water all that but she only came back with a condom....no water.....
BJ was fast and furious from the start...not the way I like it....damn fake moaning like reciting mantra....monotone one...
After another few minutes mins think she tired, she ask me so I HJ with oil can?
So already sian of the super rush job, I say ok since I just wanna get it over with.
After the deed is done, I wanna take another shower but she say can tip me first?
Imam like WTH!!!
To conclude: I went in at 1030 and came out at 11. Within this period, I took 3 showers, had a lousy scrub, probably 10 mins of her outside the lobby entertaining walk-in customers, being promised but lied to numerous times and she is having a period as well.....
Those bros whom like to have a quickie can go but there are better places for 35 dollars for 30 mins I tell u.

Anyway bros whom wanna PM me to Siam or patronise this place can PM me.
Same rules applies, no newbie/clones unless u got a genuine FR to show.