PDA

View Full Version : BORS out there can give mi a hand ?

lancer92
31-08-2006, 12:35 PM
bros out there ....recently i discover mine wife maybe having a fling but i cant confirm....it seems to mi like shes keeping something from mi i try to check on her hp but found nothing maybe she delete the msg....sometimes i saw her secrectly msging but when i get near she jus put her hp away...these things has been bothering mi for quite a while man ...once i try going into her msn and she discover it b4 that i saw a few new guys names in it now she changes her password ....does anyoneknow how to crack the password????

sabayada
31-08-2006, 12:44 PM
i dont think its so easy to crack the passwords.. if your wife act differently,u must be aware... but dont let her know.. try to catch her.. red handed

lancer92
31-08-2006, 12:50 PM
sometimes i goto go oversea to work tats y i cant really keep a look out ....tats y i need to crack her password.....last time i set the msg history dunno she got notice

bingo75
31-08-2006, 12:50 PM
bro... sorry to heard that... it not easy to crack password... but you can alway install a spy programe in your computer... it will recorded all the keystroke include the password... visit www.cnet.com and search for those trial use.. it really useful.

johnnyistoogood
31-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Don't think advisable to spot check her, catch her etc.. Like that if really find her guilty, very hard to settle things nicely liao.. Might as well talk to her over dinner, suitable time and settle it. Dont really know what's has been going on between 2 of u all along and why become like that. In any case, try the soft method before going hard on her.. just my opinion..

lancer92
31-08-2006, 12:58 PM
bro bingo u know of any program like these ?
to all the bros out there sometimes its fucking hard to face the fact kannn...
i dunno wat to do if i really find out man ....i personelly think its useless to ask her i saw one of a thread post by our bro out there the galjust deny until her dairy is shown man in mine case mine wife dosent keep dairy ....i just cant any how chiong wait kena ramm the wall and she accuse mi of not trusting her....

alvinchan7
31-08-2006, 01:00 PM
You can try to install a key logger in the computer that she use for the MSN.

Here is the website : http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/

It will record all keypresses in the keyboard .. and record everything in a text file. When she is not around, you can check the textfile and see if she enter her account name... usually .. followed by her password, so it is very useful software and it is free.

The software once it is executed .. it will remain hidden ... only able to pop up if you enter a combination of keypresses ..

So .. hope you good luck in finding your wife's vice activities ....

Cheers,
Alvin

alvinchan7
31-08-2006, 01:06 PM
bro bingo u know of any program like these ?
to all the bros out there sometimes its fucking hard to face the fact kannn...
i dunno wat to do if i really find out man ....i personelly think its useless to ask her i saw one of a thread post by our bro out there the galjust deny until her dairy is shown man in mine case mine wife dosent keep dairy ....i just cant any how chiong wait kena ramm the wall and she accuse mi of not trusting her....

Is that really hard to bite ???

For my case ... my wife even swear to her own God ... about her vice activities ... until ... I show her the DNA test result of my second child .. then she admit it .. that she is having infidelity ...

So ... the moral of the story is .. do not be sad .. to know the truth .. becos there's always someone out in the world who are having worst day than you ... or the baddest luck ... than you ...

Look on the bright side... and face the truth ... and confront her ... before it is too late ... Be a man .. and dun just keep quiet ... hoping that she will stop ...

GO .. bro ... do your job as a husband .... Bang her ...

Cheers,
Alvin

lancer92
31-08-2006, 01:07 PM
thks man
i sure need that btw any of u guys got similar exprience??
advice mi according pls

alvinchan7
31-08-2006, 01:13 PM
thks man
i sure need that btw any of u guys got similar exprience??
advice mi according pls

My Advise is ... to follow your instinct ...

My mistake is that I have the instinct .. but I dare not want to face the reality .. so .. always giving myself excuse ... to trust her ... and now .. see what happen to me ... with my foolishness of "Trust" ...

We guys have instinct .. and mostly .. when you feel something is not right ... dun wait ... thinking that things will reveal by itself .... and normally .. when things reveal by itself .. it is too late ...

Action ... bro ... actions ... if you think .. and think .. and no actions done ... then ... you're actually waiting for the regret to come to you ...

Dun wait .. dun let the regret come to you ....

My advise ... go check it out ... either by discreet method .. of checking her actions .... if not ... talk openly to her (if you're a good talker) ... make her confess ...

I used a lot of reverse phychology to make my wife confess in alot of things ... saying that she did this .. I know .. I have prove ... strongly pretended you have the prove ... if you're wrong .. then you can always pretend to say that you're just testing her love ... blah blah blah .... use your own brain to think of something ...

Good luck ..

Alvin

mocha33
31-08-2006, 01:19 PM
bro.. if u can afford to pay , go get a PI (private investigator) i thinks after a months time u will know if ur wife doing anything behind you..

Big Sexy
31-08-2006, 01:19 PM
post deleted. sorry

MoonBlaze
31-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Bro, after reading your situation, i only have the following suggestion for you :-

If you really to find out if she is doing something behind your back.
Engage a Private Investigator. No choice you have pay.
If you suspect she will be very active during your overseas stint, that will be a good time for the PI to investigate her.

Next, you may want to consider your love for her and what you intend to do in the event of evidence collected on her infidelity.

In an event of non-conclusive findings, you may have to do an evaluation of your present relationship with ur wife. The flame may had simmered down over the years and you have to re-ignite it again.

Understand that u are going a rough patch of your life when this kinda things happens. Just have to be strong to ride out the storm. May strength be with you.

thickbangersg
31-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Do you have intention of divorcing your wife if you catch her red-handed? If yes, get a PI instead of jumping through the hoops in installing a key-logging software on her computer. That way you will have proof when you are filing for divorce. If not, by all means, install the key-logger, and confront her with it and force her to post her escapades here for us bros to read... :D

The_Unrepentant
31-08-2006, 04:40 PM
My Advise is ...

should be My advice is....advise is a verb. advice is a noun.

GoldenMonkey1
01-09-2006, 02:33 AM
instead of looking at your wife mistake, y not ask yurself y is this happening instead? Is there something wrong with your marriage?

Truth is always difficult to swollow.....so what if you can find all the vice activities? Dont you love her anymore? Are you able to take the truth out there??

You need to think it over.....find out what is the problem, have a heart to heart talk with her, and nip the problem......

Good Luck!!

lancer92
01-09-2006, 11:57 AM
hi bros out there thks for u guys advise....btw i have install the keylogger but the stupid icon keep popping out asking of to buy the product whenever i on mine pc any ways to get this pop up icon off ??

Clit_LickeR
01-09-2006, 12:27 PM
You can try to install a key logger in the computer that she use for the MSN.
It will record all keypresses in the keyboard .. and record everything in a text file. When she is not around, you can check the textfile and see if she enter her account name... usually .. followed by her password, so it is very useful software and it is free.

The software once it is executed .. it will remain hidden ... only able to pop up if you enter a combination of keypresses ..

Cheers bro! Nice work, Great info!
It very handy indeed... ;)
TWO THUMBS UP~~~! :D

alvinchan7
01-09-2006, 01:13 PM
hi bros out there thks for u guys advise....btw i have install the keylogger but the stupid icon keep popping out asking of to buy the product whenever i on mine pc any ways to get this pop up icon off ??

Hello .. can I ask you which keylogger did you download and install ???

Do not get the family key logger as it is NOT a freeware ....

Try uninstalling and get the Home Key logger ... it is a FREEWARE ...

Get it from here .. :
http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/keylogger.zip

Cheers,
Alvin

lancer92
20-09-2006, 08:00 AM
to all mine bros out there im very touch by u guys by helping mi out ....sometimes i rather dun find out man .......it has been a helll 2wks for mi .....i knew everything liao ...FUCK MAN FUCK FUCK FUCK she really cheat on mi...now say wanna start all over again kan ni na chi bye i really in a fucking fix now .....i shag out man......

owen1
20-09-2006, 08:24 AM
who's the guy?...someone u know?
did she do a clean break with the other guy?

was it a fling or a prolonged affair....

a fling...prob can forgive, plus u get the upper hand now.
prolong affair....the other party might not give up so suddenly

Offspring
20-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Spend money and get a PI. If you not around, whos gonna keep a lookout?

Archonzon
20-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Really sorry to hear about that... Know that you are feeling bad, but you have to decide whether you wan a divorce. Get a PI first. Do you go for business trips? If so, say u have 1 coming up. Or jus say go short trip with good frens, maybe KL, genting. This will allow the PI to gather info as proof.

With the proof, confront her and see what she says. Tell her your fren(PI) say she was spotted, be it going to hotel or whatsoever. But dun show the proof first. See how is her reply and you can decide if you want to save the marriage.

Dun take things so hard. Life is but a journey, you might meet someone better down the road.

lancer92
20-09-2006, 08:35 AM
thks bro i think i just go along wif her try to move on with her then fucking get a pi to syp her when im away......thing have change alot man mine mind sometimes goes blind just like that....mine fuck work also cant concentrate liao

medicheng
20-09-2006, 08:39 AM
hey bro cheer up.... dun let it spolit ur day

klzombie
20-09-2006, 08:47 AM
dear bro lancer, keep your cool, man. I know what you are going through right now and its real tough, your mind is in a rage and at a loss... I know bcoz I went through it a year plus ago. My gf was cheating on me with her fucking colleague for a few months!!! I called my gangster friend to mess the fucker up but my friend actually told me to calm down first and think of the consequences. (Sometimes gangsters have more brains then learned people.. I know my friend will get away with the act but I will probably be the prime suspect in the crime...anyway my friend told me to wait a year down the road to let things calm down and remove suspicions and they can still do the deed but my rage fizzled out liao ;p).

Anyway, if you need proper advice in privacy, you can pm me and tell me the situation. I may or may not be able to help you but I;ll try my best...

doremond
20-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Sorry to hear abt that bro lancer, i think wat u need to do now is first decide on wat u wan to happen now. R U ready to forgive and forget if she repent? Or u think that its the end of the road for yr marriage? R there kids involve or r u childless now. Calm down first and lay out your Priority. If there are kids involved , spend some thought for them. But still my advice is to hired a PI and get evidence of her affair. This will become your bargining power later. I guess the most important thing now is divert your attention to your work and let the PI do his job.

Cheers

Nabeh69
20-09-2006, 11:32 AM
bros out there ....recently i discover mine wife maybe having a fling but i cant confirm....it seems to mi like shes keeping something from mi i try to check on her hp but found nothing maybe she delete the msg....sometimes i saw her secrectly msging but when i get near she jus put her hp away...these things has been bothering mi for quite a while man ...once i try going into her msn and she discover it b4 that i saw a few new guys names in it now she changes her password ....does anyoneknow how to crack the password????

Bro maybe i can help,
PM me if interested, i send you a site to look for password cracker.

5ag1_Boar
20-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi Lancer92,

Decide whether you want to go on with her. I know it hurts like hell... but do you WANT to go on with the marriage?

Ask yourself, why is she cheating? Because she wants to hurt you? I don't think so. Because she is human and she needs love. Which she probably feels she is not getting from you.

You can get PI to spy on her when you are overseas, but put yourself in her position. If she just had an emotional affair, do you think it's easy to let go? She is human and she might slip up again... it'll be very hard for her to let go of the other guy until things between you two are a lot better... so be forgiving and gentle in this aspect, because if you blast her for it, you will only drive her away. I'm not saying don't do it, but decide properly what you are going to do with the information. And never let on that you got PI to spy on her if you ever want to imrpove your chances to patch things up.

I know... it's easier said then done.

Ask her does she want to carry on? If both of you want to, do something about it. You got a few options:
1. Retrouvaille. It's a program by the Catholic church, but they welcome all couples, regardless of religion. It's only $50 registration and involves three nights and two days of one weekend. Don't worry, you will not be asked to convert nor participate in any religious events. Any additional costs is purely voluntary (i.e. if you feel that it helped and would like to cover the costs, you may donate ANY amount you wish anonymously). There are followup sessions and a lifetime support group, but those are strongly encouraged but not compusory.

I strongly encourage you to go for this if both of you are serious about staying together. You can call me for more information (I'll PM you the contact). I am not involved with them except that I went thru the program as a participant.

2. Professional marriage counsellor. Expensive.

3. Social service marriage counsellor. Cheap but I have no experience with them, so not sure of effectiveness.

Remember, the marriage can only be fixed when both wants to fix it and willing to put in the effort. That is the most important.

Personally, I'm divorced because I cheated on my wife. In the end I decided I did not want to go on with the marriage, so I did not stop my wife from divorcing me. I went for Retrouvaille before that, and it really help me understand a lot about my marriage and relationships. If I had wanted to fix my marriage, they would have been very effective.

Even if your wife is half hearted, but as long as a small part of her wants to give it a try, Retrouvaille might be a turning point for her to make up her mind.

Imagined that you had a fling, and she caught you. But you want to keep the marriage... what would you want her to do so that you can keep the marriage and work on it? Forgiving, understanding, etc? Now, be that to her.

5ag1_Boar
20-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh yes, I strongly recommend this book for a start. To understand why she might be feeling loved by you. She should read it too. It is not a fix-all book, but it gives great insight into how we love and want to be loved. I believe it's very important.

The Five Languages of Love by Gary Chapman. The major bookstores will have it. I know Popular, Borders and Kino does.