PDA

View Full Version : Hotel that can check in with 1 ID.

titisup
21-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Hey bros, anyone know where and which hotel can check in with only one 1 ID? Can share please as I m quite new in this.

ShittyAss
21-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Hey bros, anyone know where and which hotel can check in with only one 1 ID? Can share please as I m quite new in this.

Not budget hotel lor

bignround
23-01-2016, 07:00 PM
New hotel.... boss near ica

liketosleep
24-01-2016, 06:57 AM
Last time I engaged fl from Wechat. She instructed me to book room at Balestier Hotel, 471 Balestier Road. Sms the room nbr. The fl would come over. I guess the fl must have given coffee money to the China man receptionist in order for this fl to come into my room on her own. On other occasion when i bring my gf, he requested for her photo-id to register. Weekdays $20 for 2 hrs. Sundays or Public Holiday, cannot remember add $5 or $10. Opposite got posb atm at spc petrol station. Cheers.

cookie
24-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Last time I engaged fl from Wechat. She instructed me to book room at Balestier Hotel, 471 Balestier Road. Sms the room nbr. The fl would come over. I guess the fl must have given coffee money to the China man receptionist in order for this fl to come into my room on her own. On other occasion when i bring my gf, he requested for her photo-id to register. Weekdays $20 for 2 hrs. Sundays or Public Holiday, cannot remember add $5 or $10. Opposite got posb atm at spc petrol station. Cheers.

went there a few times around 2011/12. i always plead with the front desk to let allow me to go up alone, can be done. i think maybe reception getting too crowded (i rmb it was quite small), so he let me up.

once there was a bro who was also there for hanky panky, he arrived like just as i was heading up the stairs. he also gave the same reason as me (the lady will be late). i'm sure the front desk knows what we are there for, after a while see us standing like an idiot will usually allow us up.

sclub
24-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Support Bump it

xxAsianGuyxx
24-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Bump bump bump...

Anymore suggestions for best budget hotel with good service?

tabamo
24-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Yes, balestier hotel

power69
25-01-2016, 12:07 AM

donot spread openly

power69
25-01-2016, 12:09 AM

tomolo get sack oredi