PDA

View Full Version : How To Approach?

asdfghjkl
30-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Hi bros.. got something want to ask but keep quiet for a long long time liao.. let say you see a chio bu on the MRT.. see her a while and she also notice you beoing her.. how do you approach her and ask for her number ler? today i tried kenna slammed like ghost! :o

angie II
30-08-2006, 01:10 AM
here is my sincerest offer of help :rolleyes:

go over 2 her.
tell her ur hp batt is flat n will like 2 borrow hers 2 make an urgent call.
feign a call.
dun salivate while making a call!!!
return back hp 2 her.
compliment her hp model.
dun do dat if hers is sibeh old model n got collapsible antenna!!!
while complimenting her hp model, tell her dis..
"talking about hp.. can i plz have ur lumber?"

hope it helps..

whitegals
30-08-2006, 01:44 AM
here is my sincerest offer of help :rolleyes:

go over 2 her.
tell her ur hp batt is flat n will like 2 borrow hers 2 make an urgent call.
feign a call.
dun salivate while making a call!!!
return back hp 2 her.
compliment her hp model.
dun do dat if hers is sibeh old model n got collapsible antenna!!!
while complimenting her hp model, tell her dis..
"talking about hp.. can i plz have ur lumber?"

hope it helps..

Might be easier to just say, "Hello, I've lost my handphone number, can I use yours?" :D

asdfghjkl
30-08-2006, 02:07 AM
if dun want to lend me ler.. :(

Rexell
30-08-2006, 02:29 AM
today i tried kenna slammed like ghost! :o

Maybe you can elaborate on how you tried? What approach did you use? Then maybe I can advise you further. But to be honest, I think if she interested in you also, then whatever approach you take, as long as it doesn't make you look too much like an idiot should hit jackpot.

ok69
30-08-2006, 02:34 AM
if dun want to lend me ler.. :(

i thought ur a gal .. ?

asdfghjkl
30-08-2006, 02:49 AM
i les ma.. kekeke.. but methods that work for guy also vice versa ma.. :p

ok69
30-08-2006, 03:07 AM
but she not les mah
lolz
probably ani guy go ahead will works

Rexell
30-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Actually the borrow hp method is good also mah... You can kaysiao put your phone silent first. Then use her phone to call your phone lor, then have number liao.

Then you can call her and tell her its you actually and you couldn't think of any pickup line but wanna talk to her so resort to this method. But remember not to call again if she doesn't want you calling her anymore lor.

Or you kaysiao step on her feet lah, immediately followed by apologising and starting conversation. I kena quite a number of ladies using this method on me in clubs.

I also got friend keep looking and smiling at the girl until he tripped in between the lobang between the 2 doors when he alight with the girl beside him. The girl actually helped him up and asked him if he alright and in the end became his gf.

Or ask her where she bought a certain item/clothing. Tell her its very nice. Girls always like people to appreciate whatever they are wearing, especially when you are a guy. Say you wanna buy for your mum or sis lor. But dunno what to buy. Ask her for suggestions. Talk abit of cock. If all goes well, ask her whether she free and maybe she can go along and give suggestions. Another important thing to note is don't get number too early. Wait until bo pian wanna go separate ways liao then try to ask for number.

What do bros think of my idea?

krime8
30-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Actually the borrow hp method is good also mah... You can kaysiao put your phone silent first. Then use her phone to call your phone lor, then have number liao.

Then you can call her and tell her its you actually and you couldn't think of any pickup line but wanna talk to her so resort to this method. But remember not to call again if she doesn't want you calling her anymore lor.

Or you kaysiao step on her feet lah, immediately followed by apologising and starting conversation. I kena quite a number of ladies using this method on me in clubs.

Bro, what if her number is caller non-sending? Your hp will get a private call rite?

beck7777
30-08-2006, 08:11 AM
mrt never try before but bus got..

cos my friends and i talk quite loudly about the chio bu in front of us so before we alight i went to speak to her.. end up she asked for my num.. tot she wun call(we all know rite, girls usually wun call if they ask u to leave your num instead) :(

but just 20mins after reaching home i got a call from her!!:D

too bad she got a bf then.. haiz..

bro so maybe next time u wanna approach, try to get eye contact a few times then smile at her.. if she smile back, likely u can try.. if she bo chup u, then wait for next target loh!

GLer
30-08-2006, 10:19 AM
talking about borrowing HP, i got this werid incident too.
I was at Orchard mrt waiting for my friend, then this gal (quite sweet) came up to me claiming that her HP was stuck. SHe offered me 50cent to borrow my Hp for a call.
At that moment of time i thought she might took my HP and just run away so i rejected her offer. She just look at me as if i'm an alien and walk away. She didnt ask people around me to borrow Hp.

I was wondering wat u bros will do if u were me.

Horny Luke
30-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I was at Orchard mrt waiting for my friend, then this gal (quite sweet) came up to me claiming that her HP was stuck. SHe offered me 50cent to borrow my Hp for a call.
At that moment of time i thought she might took my HP and just run away so i rejected her offer. She just look at me as if i'm an alien and walk away. She didnt ask people around me to borrow Hp.

You're a dumb ass Sillyporean if you asked me:rolleyes:

johnnyistoogood
30-08-2006, 11:57 AM

Orchard Mrt got coin phone.. If she got 50ct why not use it to make the call. Seriously, nowadays snatch and run thieves getting more leh. I think nothing wrong u did if u are concerned about safety. Who knows what number she will be calling. skali the charity hotline donate $ one, hoho then you get your bill you cry, like what my friend kena from a MILF.

angie II
30-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Guys BECAREFUL! now asdfghjkl avatar no more zhuge liang.. now change 2 angry general ready 4 battle n 2 slice u ppl if unable 2 help him! :eek:

aiya.. get straight 2 the point with ur target! go 2 her n boldly ask "miss u looked familiar leh.. r u fm *******? u reminded me of ***** fm *******". if she reply "oh izzit?" HO SAY LIAO!! "look i'm pretty rushed 4 time so can i have ur lumber 2 call u again?"

airbrush
30-08-2006, 01:54 PM
To approach girl in MRT is not a good idea. In MRT (MAD RUSHING TRAIN) where have time to slip talk. Chances to hit 1 out of 100 is consider very lucky. Unless you are real hunk then you chance to get phone will be better. If you really want to get girls number, there are few ways. One of it is to get some cheap $1 novalty as +++en of appreciation when a girl participate in the survey. The novalty must hung around your neck. Get a clip board, prepare a survey form on issue related to female and off you go. You can approach as many girls as you like and the information you get is not only phone number, many other information depending on what you want to know. :D

Criminalz
30-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Just tell her you from some talent agency and find her not bad. Then ask her free now, just sit down somewhere for a kopi while you get some details...

75% of time this method works...too many singapore girls out there hoping to be the next fann wong..

beck7777
30-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Just tell her you from some talent agency and find her not bad. Then ask her free now, just sit down somewhere for a kopi while you get some details...

75% of time this method works...too many singapore girls out there hoping to be the next fann wong..

can try lah but if she find out u not from talent agency then surely game over loh... thats how i feel lah.. unless u can coax the girl till solid solid..:D

airbrush
30-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Good point to mention "Talent Agency Survey" Surely, many girl will bio you. Instead you bio them.:D

airbrush
30-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi bros.. got something want to ask but keep quiet for a long long time liao.. let say you see a chio bu on the MRT.. see her a while and she also notice you beoing her.. how do you approach her and ask for her number ler? today i tried kenna slammed like ghost! :o
If you wear a hat like what your avatar, she will follow you like a dog.:D joking

angie II
30-08-2006, 04:41 PM
brudderr Criminalz n airbrush... good idea fm both of u.. talent scout n surveyor.. bud hor talent scout tactic has been abused by conmen in the past so i think dey will still accept ur namecard juz 2 shoo u off even if dey doubt ur sincerity.. :p

Rexell
30-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Bro, what if her number is caller non-sending? Your hp will get a private call rite?

lol... like that lan lan lor... But chances are rare i think. At least for people I know. Or you can ask her whether her number is private as the person you called never pick up. Maybe the fella scared to answer private calls. Worst comes to worst, sms something to your own phone lor as sms always shows the number right?

Big Sexy
30-08-2006, 06:00 PM
maybe you can try this method... uncle DNAT teach wan....

just say " hello pretty...wanna "Show KAN" or not??? :D

doremond
30-08-2006, 06:00 PM
hi guys,

Hope this works, personnelly tried this a few times when i was still schooling many years back, works perfectly for me lah. First of all, if the gal and u has maintain eye contact for a while, it's means it's alrite for u to move ahead. I doubt that the gal will look at u if u look like shit. First smile at her, see if she smile back. if she does, goes up to her (must act sincere) Tell her this ( hi' pardon me, if im interruping you, but it's been a veri bad day for me, But i was very alighted and happy that a fellow person/her lah has taken an effort to smile to me. Thank her and comment how her smile can do wonders to u. Then smile and turn back to yr seat. take a few step and turn back again and ask if it's alrite to get to know her and later procced for phone no. First impress her w yr sincerity and then confuse her by walking off, then turn back for the final draw. hehe

Hope this works.

Klein76
30-08-2006, 06:09 PM
this look like a good idea ;) so how many girls fall for ur trap liao :D

doremond
30-08-2006, 06:11 PM
at least a dozen, including my wife, now fu#king regret use on her. KNS. hehe

wilsonasd
30-08-2006, 08:36 PM
First impress her w yr sincerity and then confuse her by walking off, then turn back for the final draw. hehe

Hope this works.

right....the idea is not to be too "pushy" :cool:

asdfghjkl
30-08-2006, 10:55 PM
hehe.. funny replies man.. dun noe which one to use ler.. :rolleyes:

tk-king
30-08-2006, 11:43 PM
never borrow hp from gals but got kana b4
quite chio lar, but told her my hp low batt

dun even know got wat conspiracy :o

ABC Mafia
31-08-2006, 01:44 AM
first of all, if u wana attack on random girls u met outside. the most important is look. make sure she is not too chio for u. or u want very chio one also can, print a fake model agency name card. approach her and tel her she is very pretty, wana do some photo to earn money? so after a few days when she call u back tel her ur boss company was busted and u r out of job, feelin down and sad, u need someone to talk to. ask her when is she free to meet up for coffee and comfort u. ( must be good in acting) hope this method help :cool:

GLer
31-08-2006, 10:00 AM
You're a dumb ass Sillyporean if you asked me:rolleyes:

maybe cos i dun look like a hunk and shes too a hotie for me. But its alos weird for a hotie to snatch hp and run rite. up till now i still dunno wats she really wants :)

doremond
31-08-2006, 10:25 AM
hi guys,

something to add on. when approaching a girl, always maintain eye contact, they will feel that u r a confident and sincere person. And put on a smile, not the chi ko pei type, just a tiny one like when u smile back to a neighbour in the lift. this will make you look more natural and approachable. U will know whether the gal is interested/approachable if they reciprocal. It's the way u carry yrself not wat line u use that impress gals.

my 2 cents worth.

angie II
31-08-2006, 10:36 AM
good one brudderr doremond.. if guy parcheow how? :rolleyes:

doremond
31-08-2006, 10:43 AM
sorrie, don't understand parcheow leh. as in rob isit? ntw, like your signature.

angie II
31-08-2006, 10:46 AM
parcheow = crosseye

wad is rob?

doremond
31-08-2006, 10:51 AM
oh crosseye, then too bad go home PCC. just joking. then too bad for him. But i feel that if a guy is confident and knows how to carry himself, even he crosseye, also can impress gals one lah.

beck7777
31-08-2006, 11:07 AM
oh crosseye, then too bad go home PCC. just joking. then too bad for him. But i feel that if a guy is confident and knows how to carry himself, even he crosseye, also can impress gals one lah.

sound like a true expert... any encounters to share? :D

doremond
31-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Use this method w care, wrongfully usage will cause regret for life. that's how i got my OC. hehe.

one encounter ato share aws at the old coffeeclub at the boat quay.
was there with my cheong buddies after some drinks. was at the third floor drinking some kopi (NA BEI-KOPI ONE CUP SO X). there was a veri chio syt waitress serving the customers there. saw a few guys there try to tackle her but i thk they all kanna knock wall. then when she came over for the orders. I try this method on her. B4 she said anything I smile at her and said thanks. she was puzzled and ask me Y? told her some cock and bull stories of how bad a day it is. Then compliment that her smile ready brighten yr day. Then i proceed w the drinks orders. Never rush for her name or nos. When she bring over the drinks later, saw that she was smiling more. Smile back and aknowledge her pressence. Then carry on our conversation w my frds. But now and then take a peak at her, make sure she looks back also. Smile more. B4 u left ask her whether is it convience for her to leave her name and no?

doremond
31-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Then one week later become my gf.. the following week end up in my bed.. HEHE

5stars
31-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Nice catch!

Really have to praise ourselves (the Guys).

When come to dating and approaching girls, we can come out with so many tactics and methods, and the girls will still fall into our traps.

Any more innovative ways to share :p

ABC Mafia
31-08-2006, 01:13 PM
yeah when it comes to girls, we came out some many tactics. we clear those obstacles better than we clear S.O.C, we have so many ideas, we became creative, smart, hardworking, high spirit, excited. we r like beast hunting for food. we will be slowly, patiently waiting for our prey to appear. muhahaha hahaha hahaha!!!!!1111 sorry guys, i cant control myself. pls forgive me :(

Snuber
31-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Solid move! Those who din manage to get her contact can only PCC with her image... :D

no_faith
31-08-2006, 02:16 PM
maybe i suggest go for a direct method? asking her like "how much", "can i have ur body? haha, joking lah
i more jia lat, 2 yrs liao still humm to approach, tink my balls in d freezer for too long

doremond
31-08-2006, 03:47 PM
hi guys,

Final conclusion: always be confident and sincere (sincere in bonking her of course) when approaching a gal. Wat come as a first impression to them is how we present and hold ourselves. Try to come across as a sincere and honest person to them.(this one must comes with training over the years). I felt that nowadays gals won't fall easily for old corny methods. therefore good to go back to basic and just smile. U will be surprise wat a simple smile can get u. (for me, LIFE Imprisonment-my OC). hehe

Offspring
31-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I forgot to say that to go and approach a gal, my buddy, BigGuy is good at that. His turf, MoS or Devil's, look at him rock man! Even me got balls, but not as huge as him. "Boh he, her ah ho" (No fish prawn also can) is his theory. :D

BigGuy
31-08-2006, 06:21 PM
I forgot to say that to go and approach a gal, my buddy, BigGuy is good at that. His turf, MoS or Devil's, look at him rock man! Even me got balls, but not as huge as him. "Boh he, her ah ho" (No fish prawn also can) is his theory. :D

OEI YOU KSLKNS HOR..............ADVERTISE FOR ME AH......TIU:eek:

hotdick69
31-08-2006, 06:30 PM
wah Big Guy is the MAN ......... BIG MAN

BigGuy
31-08-2006, 06:33 PM
wah Big Guy is the MAN ......... BIG MAN

.l.

U wan me suan u here:)

daryl76
31-08-2006, 11:36 PM
aiyo... just use the most old of methods la
tried b4 and it still work actually... just be abit more sincere, and dun look like a 色狼 can liao... unless she dun like ur face, or she has a bf... :D

dennis tay
01-09-2006, 11:18 AM
jus go up to her.. look at her in the eyes.. make love to her with your sexy and soulful eyes... touch her hands and ask:' hey babe.. wanna go have some fun??'

confirm can.. tried and tested

GGuser
02-09-2006, 06:59 PM
dennis 100% kena slap and kena scolded in public lol

btw what if the guy isnt good looking...just average..?

keano
02-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Approaching girls..hhmm, 2 of my ex gfs were from my workplace and i approached them with sincerity and hopes. Got to be sort of goofy and funny sometimes but overall is sincerity.

cummie
03-09-2006, 01:42 AM
ya... sincerity is the key.. there is no 1 best way one la.. jus be natural.. and most impt don be too despo looking lohz..

but from my exp.. there are simply some gals who will reject any strangers who tries approaching her

jacksz
03-09-2006, 02:02 AM
talking abt the stepping-on-the-foot tactic... i did that once in mdm wong. and it was unintentional. jus heard a girl screamed "ouch!" then i turned ard and said sorry.

and she jus smiled and said it's ok. ended up getting her number that night. haha :D

k1ing2001
03-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Wonder if any of the bros got watch this Jap serial "Train Man"....

Idea is too get ur friend to harass the girl then you hero rescue beauty, sure can work....

problem is your friend may get into trouble... hee hee hee

asdfghjkl
03-09-2006, 02:58 AM
i learned some very good moves from here.. will continue to test them to see their efficiency.. :)

lacoruna69
03-09-2006, 11:58 AM
when approaching a girl, always maintain eye contact, they will feel that u r a confident and sincere person.....
I guess it all comes down to your motive. Why you like the chio bu? You want to bed her or you really want her to be your GF?
If you just want to bed her = better off going GL.
If you are sincere in wanting her to be your GF = GO for it.
You have to put yourself in the shoes of the girl. Most girls (Asian countries) will naturally feel a bit scared when a male stranger approaches her. Her first impression formed on you will be the way you dress and the way you look a her.

doremond
03-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Totally agreed w Bro lacoruna69, First impression counts.

angie II
03-09-2006, 12:38 PM
i learned some very good moves from here.. will continue to test them to see their efficiency.. :)

Do tell us yr success rate ok? :rolleyes:

HardCock
03-09-2006, 03:03 PM
What is sincerity? Anyone care to define it? Hahaha, I guess not a lotsa bro can. I couldn't. Honestly, approaching a ger isn't that tough but it ain't easy too. A lot depends on luck, just my opinion. Do you think a ger can sense whether you are sincere just through the 1st meeting...no way...not even with their 6th sense. I'm not an expert in this field...but I just wanna share my views. A ger can only sense ur sincerity thru' dating with you...sometimes one time and she will know if you really wanna her to be ur soulmate or u just wanna a fuck. So whenever I heard ppl say, be sincere when approaching ger...I'll just rebute...sure we are...do u not think that when men approach gers, they are usually sincere, of cos, minus a few jerks. That besides the point. What I'm trying to say is...the 1st approach, 1st impression is important. Gers are very emotional animals...they judge with their hearts...so if she's like u in the 1st place, U have half the battle won. Ur approach will be smooth. If she's doesn't fancy u at all, my guess is no matter how sincere u r, u wiil be shown the yellow card, and if u persist, the red card...it's true. Well, at least that's how i find out thru experience, haha. Ur encounter could b different. :p

asdfghjkl
03-09-2006, 04:47 PM
if woman judge by clothings, then i supposed i have to dress nicely all the time as i dun know when will i meet them? :rolleyes:

bryanaldo
03-09-2006, 04:54 PM
hmmm...guys.... mine is a diff approach..... but it works for me very well

after some eye contacts.... with or without smile..... approach her n say.... hi, frankly speakin ...im not very gd with pickup lines n so i jus wanna go straight to e point....can i hav yur number?

or....... another way is.... seriously...tis works....tried b4.... type in hp... type all u wanna say to her in yur hp...n approach her n ask..hi, can u read tis? den jus wait for her response..... trust me! tis worked many times...~

完颜不破
03-09-2006, 06:17 PM
always see this sweet, young & slim gal waiting at the bus stop downstair everyday...on the way to work..

she has a nice figure...always wear tight tight clothes...esp tight skirt n pant..can see the outline of her g-string..

feel like approaching her n get to noe her...but then i always forgot to bring my balls along...left at home :D

doremond
04-09-2006, 11:03 AM
How u gauge sincerity? It's more like the effort u put in to impress the person, may it be man or woman. When u go for a presentation/talk, u will def wear the proper attire and speak in a correct manner. You will prepare yrself and get ready 4 it. The audience or Recipient will def first note the appearance of the speaker, then follow by the way he hold himself then by his speech. His homework on this presentation is his sincerity and commitment to his job. The same rules applies when u approach a lady. Like wat bro hardcock has quoted, 1st approach, 1st impression is important. To Bro ????, wat u can do is get yrself ready next morning, wear yr finest(but not like u going for wedding dinner, simple and tidy), wash and gaggle w listrene (mouthwash) and wear a smile. Goes up beside her, try to reach some eye contacts and smile. It will be good if she smile back. do this for a few days, Then after that goes in for the finally kill. (remember be natural).

btw, u wan this gal as yr galfrd or just a sex object. For the later, don't waste yr time lah, we have many okts here lah. hehe (just joking):D

my 2 cents worth

Wetdevil
04-09-2006, 11:30 AM
:) saw this thread a few days ago, n start reading. Nice thread, but got some question that pops out when reading.

1) wat's the age range of woman/gal u all targetting when telling yr ex-experience ? Cause imho i think diff age lvl must use diff tactic.

2) doremond mention about how u talk n dress affect 1st impression. Well to be frank i am a not so gentleman type of person, dont smile, not handsome just average type of guys n dont dress up unless force to ... presentation or on courses. Does that means i got no chance to get any hp no. on train or bus ?

3) To do this nids lots of couarge, but wat if tio rejected, does u feel malu ?

4) One person in here mention about sianing a waitress n got her into bed 1 wk later ? So how u get coax her into bed ? She's the easy type or just that u sweet word her til she faint onto the bed lol

dohman
04-09-2006, 06:11 PM
ah, what a nice thread. just what i need man. so firstly, i'ld like to thank the bro who started the thread.
anyway after reading through all the posts, im just wondering its easier to work for bros with better appearance yea? what about bros who, or rather for me, who dont look so "presentable", dont have muscular body, charming face and stuffs.
anyway i have nt really approached any strangers to get their number before, most of the time or rather all the time i forget to bring my balls out.
left them to relax at home.
but then right, correct me if im wrong, sometimes we are just bound to touch spikes, literally that is. in the sense that so happen that the girl just will reject, regardless if ure handsome, rich, or charming, whatever adjective u can think of. m i right ?
anyway, besides the smiling part, and sincerity, i was wondering bout the pickup lines. not much bros have touched on pickup lines eh >:
i feel that "may i have your number?" sounds abit too direct, i hope some bros can give some useful pickup lines that dont sound so direct but still get the task done.
im not much of an extrovert, neither a introvert, but just that i think im alil' shy so complimenting on the lady first seems all a little too hard for me.

any bro also feels the same as me )): ?

asdfghjkl
05-09-2006, 02:03 AM
actually when i started the thread, i wanted to focus on those girls on mrt/bus one ler..

any bros here dare enough to approach her in front of so many people watching bo? imagine packed train at raffles place! kekeke.. i only asked once before at takashimaya square in front of the entire row of seats.. super pai seh ah! :rolleyes:

dohman
05-09-2006, 04:55 AM
actually when i started the thread, i wanted to focus on those girls on mrt/bus one ler..

any bros here dare enough to approach her in front of so many people watching bo? imagine packed train at raffles place! kekeke.. i only asked once before at takashimaya square in front of the entire row of seats.. super pai seh ah! :rolleyes:
hey bro so sorry to go offtrack from ur mrt/bus thing, but maybe everyone would be better off with a lil tip for daily life too, besides bus n mrt.
i think tryin to get number infront of a crowd like abit paiseh also >< then if the girl create a scene out of it, lagi paiseh..
but then again, how often u see a pretty girl out alone all by her self ?

doremond
05-09-2006, 08:32 AM
hi Bros,

To answer to bro wetdevil

Everybody has a different way of sianing a gal. It all lies in the effort u put in. It does not mean that u have to dress to the best, just be neat and tidy. If u can't even takes the effort to dress neatly and wear a smile, wat's make u thk that the gals will even take a look at u. It's not always how handsome u r that get u the gals. it's how u put yrself across to them to impress them. I thk regardless of the ages of gals, unless u r veri rich and handsome. Sincerity and the little effort u put in will be the key points in getting them, and If u happen to have a honey coated mouth, then getting into their pants would not pose a big issue. And wats a little rejection, with defeat comes greater success. Take rejection w a pinch of salt lah. If this one reject u, tried harder the next time with others. And how i sian that waitress? I coat my tongue with honey every day loh. U will be surprise that how many pretty gals nowadays has boyfrds who look like kanna hit by lorries or just ate a cow for breakfast. Sorry doesn't mean any offence to anyone, just my 2 cents worth.:p

Noobie
05-09-2006, 07:48 PM
hi Bros,

And how i sian that waitress? I coat my tongue with honey every day loh. U will be surprise that how many pretty gals nowadays has boyfrds who look like kanna hit by lorries or just ate a cow for breakfast. Sorry doesn't mean any offence to anyone, just my 2 cents worth.:p

bro doremond, congrats and well done.
thanks for sharing your knowledge, must learn more skills from you :D
will up your points

scott-iD
06-09-2006, 12:54 AM
True true,

Alot of valid points in this thread. IMHO, maybe sometimes some bros find it a stumbling block to approach the girl because they have a preconception that the girl will immediately assume that the bros are just looking for sex objects. Know what you want, and keep an open and clear mind. Be receptive and attentive; you never know where the conversation might lead to!

1 cent worth :)

kool_kit
06-09-2006, 01:38 AM
heres what you can do.

in public
give yourself a hard-on. if your penis is big enough. then stand in front of the gal that u wish to know. if she noticed it and smile. straightaway ask for her number. if she grabs it. its your lucky day. just take taxi to 81 can liao. if she shouts, stuff your dick into her mouth.:p

at places with little ppl
masturbate in front of her. when want to shoot ask her if she can suck the seeds out a not. if can ho sei liao. just do it in the park. if cannot then do it yourself. then shoot ur darlings in her face and say 'this is what you get for not servicing me!'

never tried be4. but can try. scarlly 4 out of 5 girls got hooked. :D

BlowOffValve
06-09-2006, 02:28 AM
doremond,

goodness, wish i had the suaveness in you. I on the other hand, aint that great. I know quite a few good looking chics and all of them tend to end up being my good friends/brother-sister relationship/buddy's gf or fuckbuddy etc. and only a handful was part of my conquest. :(

anyway, when you sien your waitress chic, how to did you get her in bed if you dont mind me askin? I wanna learn a thing or two.

thanks.

doremond
06-09-2006, 08:58 AM
hi Bro BlowOffValve,

When u have set yr target, bear in mind wat u wan from her, sex or as girlfrd. Usually when the target is much prettier or better than our set range, we tends to hold up our advances, thus them becoming yr good friends/brother-sister relationship/buddy's gf. Therefore in order to prevent from happening, Let me quote wat Bro scott-iD had said earlier:
Know what you want, and keep an open and clear mind. Be receptive and attentive; you never know where the conversation might lead to!
We must always put ourselves in hunting mode and be prepared jump in on any loop holes.

Btw, It's not that i look like andy lau or arron cock.Im just the average joe. The secret of sianing a girl is actually veri basic, BE THICKSKIN a bit lah, always take rejection w a smile. Be focus w wat u want.:rolleyes:

beck7777
06-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Btw, It's not that i look like andy lau or arron cock.Im just the average joe. The secret of sianing a girl is actually veri basic, BE THICKSKIN a bit lah, always take rejection w a smile. Be focus w wat u want.:rolleyes:

yah! that i agree.. no thickskin no girls.. last time clubbing also just anyhow approach girls.. FYI, i not handsome, in fact on the fat side... but you dun try you wont know.. end up my strike rate is like 2 out of 10.. lousy but better than none! :D

asdfghjkl
07-09-2006, 08:41 PM
today from boon lay to jurong east, i was sitting at the end of a mrt bench.. then a tall girl wearing low cut black spaghetti straps sat down next to me.. quite pleasant looking with some pimples.. wearing jeans.. i was actually trying to talk to her when she was busy sms on her hp.. but in the end.. haiz.. the train was quite full.. no ball.. next time if got chance must cherish ah! :rolleyes:

Bittersweet Guy
08-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Is my eye playing tricks on me? When did Bro asdfgjk transform from Zhugeliang to modern guy... Yet still so "smart" looking! :D :D

Rexell
08-09-2006, 11:40 PM
today from boon lay to jurong east, i was sitting at the end of a mrt bench.. then a tall girl wearing low cut black spaghetti straps sat down next to me.. quite pleasant looking with some pimples.. wearing jeans.. i was actually trying to talk to her when she was busy sms on her hp.. but in the end.. haiz.. the train was quite full.. no ball.. next time if got chance must cherish ah! :rolleyes:

Wahlau like that also good chance to approach mah... You can kaysiao see her hp when she sms. Then ask her "Ni sms gei shui?". Or "Ni zai sms she mo?" Then see got positive response anot. If got then can say "Wo yae xiang sms gei ni, ke yi ma?"

lacoruna69
08-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Is my eye playing tricks on me? When did Bro asdfgjk transform from Zhugeliang to modern guy... Yet still so "smart" looking!
Zhuge Liang -> Zhou Yu -> Chee Soon Juan (Political activist)

asdfghjkl
09-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Zhuge Liang -> Zhou Yu -> Chee Soon Juan (Political activist)

sometimes i feel that members of the ISD also here ler.. :(

asdfghjkl
08-10-2006, 11:56 PM
got more ideas to use? :cool:

Red_Perrier1099
09-10-2006, 12:16 AM

You so weak one meh? Cant run after a girl\? :rolleyes:

Red_Perrier1099
09-10-2006, 12:19 AM
got more ideas to use? :cool:

Tell the girl you are a "financial consultant" and would like to do a short survey with her. then just ask her a few questions like " u got any savings" etc.... then ask for her number and ask if you can call her sometime to do a financial review for her. :D

lacoruna69
01-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Sorry to dig up this thread. I don't want to start a new thread wasting space.
This happened last Fri when I was walking home. I saw this nicely dressed OL in front of me. She was in high heels carrying a shopping bag. She seemed to find the bag a little bit heavy n tiring for her. She kept shifting the bag from one hand to another. It was a bit awkward becoz she is also carrying a small bag.
My first instinct was to run up and offer help. But, then my big head stopped me. What if she thinks I'm a pervert???
As I was thinking this over in my head, she had taken another direction. I walked for another 5 mins and finally decided I should offer help. But, too bad she had already disappear.....
I have to be frank and admit I do find her a bit attractive. I was hoping I can get to know her if I offer help. Even if I get nothing more than a word of 'Thank You' in the end, I'll still be happy.
But, I'm kicking myself now that I let slip a golden chance.
My question is - Should I offer to help her? What will be her reaction? It is my neighbourhood and I dun wish to be branded a sex maniac.....
Please advise.

qw2op
01-01-2007, 01:02 PM
... My question is - Should I offer to help her? What will be her reaction? It is my neighbourhood and I dun wish to be branded a sex maniac.....
Please advise.
:D

can try lah ... but dun hv 2 high hopes hor ... things r definitely nt wat u saw in movies or as u imagined ...

watever may turn out ... u won't b able 2 tell n can't stop her fr wat she thinks n says about u ... so, mentally prepare 4 ze worst ...

dun give a wolf impression at ze outset ... eg. wen u ask, stand a metre away fr her ... dun wok 2 close 2 her hor ... choose ur words carefully ... remember, she will be assessing u ...

oso, make sure u assess ze load nt 2 heavy hor ... otherwise, u suffer 4 nothing ...

gd luck!

my 2.14 cents worth ... (gst 7% included)

tunkudon
01-01-2007, 01:10 PM
i think can still try.. remember young i always have the guts to do tat..but nw no ball:o to do . but in singapore pp not as friendly..u offer real help pp still u got evil motive...sigh..

onion_rings
01-01-2007, 01:14 PM
my 2.14 cents worth ... (gst 7% included)

Damn it bro, today 1st day of 2007 can dun mention anything associated with gst...I'm trying hard not to remember the introduce gst to sillypore :D

lacoruna69
01-01-2007, 01:23 PM
dun give a wolf impression at ze outset ... eg. wen u ask, stand a metre away fr her ... dun wok 2 close 2 her hor ... choose ur words carefully ... remember, she will be assessing u ...

Thanks Bro!
I think keeping a distance is important. I'll remember that.

lacoruna69
01-01-2007, 01:30 PM
i think can still try.. remember young i always have the guts to do tat..but now no balls to do
Same here, Bro. I remember going up asking girls to be my friend when I was in National Service days. Damn daring. Sexy lians, OLs,....etc.
Didn't have any luck and have been met with strange stares. Some got scared. Rejected countless of times yet I still try.
Now, I got career and more wary of molest/harassment cases on newspaper. No BALLS liao.............

deathsyct
01-01-2007, 01:44 PM
wah.
after reading so many suggestion i really didnt know got so many bros here so daring.
for me i very hum 1.
if got pretty gal on mrt i'll juz look @ her when she doesnt know
but i got caught a few times & e gal juz smile back @ me.
thus making me blush like mad den u can c e gal really start to lauf alr.
& in e end its e gal who start lookin @ me & i juz keep looking else where other den her. haizz

asdfghjkl
01-01-2007, 04:27 PM
tinkerman.. digger ler.. kekeke.. more tips fellows! :p

jinrenhe
01-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Actually do u agree that when it comes to approaching gals (ta shan), it depends a certain extent whether the gal likes u. if she's interested in u, no matter how bad ur opening lines, u wld still get her no :cool:

LoveThai
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
if she's interested in u, no matter how bad ur opening lines, u wld still get her no

Very True! i only dare to approach in clubs after few drinks :)

dominion
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
wah this is so difficult sia

one time i also c a choi bu on MRT she also look back at me. but i dont dare to go up. so many ppl around. what if they all look at me trying to jio her, i sure damn paisey dont say her sure paisey n turn me down wan.

another time saw a choi bu opposite strand hotel waiting for taxi, she was asking a couple to let her go first i think, couldnt get much else outta their convo. but she looked back after she caught me leering at her and we were eye contact all the way even after she went into the taxi. also didnt dare to approach her cuz of couple there. she was dressed in an elegant black evening gown. till today also dunno she's a ktv gal or a real classy lady. Damn

imagedirect
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
dun talk abt approaching gals at mrt stations, approaching inside the disco is also very tough to me. any idea how to approach gals inside the disco. anyone of u tried ons before? i do see many chio bu at mrt stations nowadays but never do i have the guts to know them.

asdfghjkl
02-01-2007, 11:54 PM
that time before i approached.. took me 30mins on the train to decide one ler.. my heart kept thumping one.. eek!

Castrol
03-01-2007, 09:20 AM
that time before i approached.. took me 30mins on the train to decide one ler.. my heart kept thumping one.. eek!

you wanted to approach guy or girl? or the best of both gender like sherine? :D

asdfghjkl
03-01-2007, 09:22 AM
you wanted to approach guy or girl?

guy of course approach girl la.. kekeke :p

Xgenre
03-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Very interesting thread so I thought I might share my views. I feel our success rate is dependent on a few factors, your looks, age of the lady, the type of day she's had before u approached her, the environment and the technique used.

I usually approach a gal with a guy friend. This way, I feel more courageous having a backup. The guy friend and I can also co-ordinate our efforts. There was this particular incident when my cheehong friend and I were sitting on a quiet bus. A pretty girl boarded and sat a few seats in front of us. We shifted seats to sit directly behind her.

Me: Hi Miss, may we be friends? (I spoke in Mandarin.)
She: Silence.
Me: Sorry if I shocked you but I'm sincerely hoping to make a new friend.
She: Silence
My Friend: Do you think she's deaf? What a waste right cos she's so pretty. I guess God is fair. There must be defects on such a pretty girl. Sigh...
She: Visibly irritated but still silent.
Me: Hey dun be rude lar. I think she just doesn't understand what I'm saying.
My friend: You mean she's malay? That's why she dun understand what we are saying to her?
She: wei, you two guys dun disturb me ah. I'm not deaf and I'm not Malay.
Me: I'm Marcus and you are...? May we chat with you till you alight?

The rest is history. Hunting for babes in pair of guys has had higher rate of successes for me than when I hunt on my own. :D

asdfghjkl
12-02-2007, 03:31 AM
She: wei, you two guys dun disturb me ah. I'm not deaf and I'm not Malay.

wa lao.. the girl i tried this on moan at me?? :eek:

slyer
12-02-2007, 01:53 PM
usually if a guy wanna know a girl outside and get her num itd usually based on first impression or looks one... usually hunks or gd lookin guys have high chance. quite realistic. jus like we guys only beo on cute or pretty babes ma... i gt a friend who is only 150cm tall and looks very normal. tat time we went fish n co there for some gathering. the waitress there quite cute n is syt. my friend who is 150cm tall go ask her for her num n got rejected. while another friend of mine get to ask for her num and got it. from here we cn see the diff treatment the waitress give to 2 of my friends

slyer
12-02-2007, 02:02 PM
usually when in mrt trains if gt chio bus or ah lians look at us or even sit beside us when there is empty seat beside us, do we have higher chance to get to know her?

asdfghjkl
20-06-2007, 07:41 PM
anyone more methods.. trying some if got free ler.. kekeke :D

makmak
22-06-2007, 03:00 AM
Hi bro regarding work in pair, i got this experience many yr ago at Northpoint.
My buddy go and approach a gal using the excuse that i want to know her and phone no? This happened while i stand few metre aways. The gal of course will say no but have fallen into the trap of talking to my friend. Then my friend work from there. Today, she is my buddy OC.
Many yr later i ask her why she dont give me her phone no then, she said my look lack sincerity. After hearing feel very sian!!!! I also use to approach gal by myself but without success.
Now i give up liao.... maybe also old liao... no point. Go GL better.

Castrol
22-06-2007, 09:27 AM
anyone more methods.. trying some if got free ler.. kekeke

girl girl, you want to bring this thread back to life every 2 months or 3 months? :confused: :D

woobala
23-06-2007, 03:58 AM
i think the no. 1 thing that makes us guys hesitate to approach a girl is not the fear of rejection, but more of the embarrasement that accompanies it and how to get out of it. it's not always so convenient as to rattle off a "ok thanks, bye", and disappear out of sight when greeted by a rejection. like for instance in the mrt. chances are u might be with her for a few more stops before both of u part your ways after your failed attempt to pick her up. say you are interested in this particular cute girl sitting or standing right in front of u in the train? yes, eye-contact and the natural smile works its way. but what if u get slammed with a "buzz-off, i'm not interested" face when trying to test her out? most likely for the rest of the journey till your destination, you'll be too embarrased to look into her eyes again.

anticipate the awkwardness you will face from rejections. and have ways to handle it when it occurs. you can grab a copy of today, or a book for ur journey on the train. it doesnt hinder you from checking out the girl you fancy when she appears inside the train. do ur usual stuff, casual eye contact, smile etc. if you realise it is getting you nowhere, you have papers or book to fall back. i think of of us guys are inbred with the talent to pull this kinda thing off, but its just the the asian society and upbringing we have makes us especially withdrawn towards rejection and embarrasment. find out what is making you "ball-less", and think of how yo handle it. and most importantly, make an effort to try. at least attempt to approach someone that in your opinion will land u a high possibility of a success. don't embrace any objectives in mind. just regard it as a fun way to get to talk to people and know more friends. soon, you'll be able to discard book and have the beaming confidence you long to have. and the girls can definitely feel it

orionix
23-06-2007, 01:27 PM
hmm, bros have got to realise that you don't just appear in front of a girl from out of nowhere and ask for her no. they'd sure to freak out. my point is, there's always a time and a place to meet and get to know a girl ie. clubs, seminars, cafes, parties etc. not so much on the buses, trains, pathways where ppl are mostly not in the mindset for such interaction. unless she finds you attractive or in some ways or another, you manage to catch her attention somehow. you can find pretty girls everywhere, its just a matter of WHEN is the right time to approach them. hope this helps.

cheers

Supermanx1
19-02-2009, 06:45 PM
bookmark first for this classic

LauYewTee
19-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi bro regarding work in pair, i got this experience many yr ago at Northpoint.
My buddy go and approach a gal using the excuse that i want to know her and phone no? This happened while i stand few metre aways. The gal of course will say no but have fallen into the trap of talking to my friend. Then my friend work from there. Today, she is my buddy OC.
Many yr later i ask her why she dont give me her phone no then, she said my look lack sincerity. After hearing feel very sian!!!! I also use to approach gal by myself but without success.
Now i give up liao.... maybe also old liao... no point. Go GL better.

bro, please elaborate.

SammyHulk
19-02-2009, 08:07 PM
usually when in mrt trains if gt chio bus or ah lians look at us or even sit beside us when there is empty seat beside us, do we have higher chance to get to know her?

U sure got chance if she sits beside u when front n back got seats available.;):D

lacoruna69
19-02-2009, 09:04 PM
hmm, bros have got to realise that you don't just appear in front of a girl from out of nowhere and ask for her no. they'd sure to freak out. my point is, there's always a time and a place to meet and get to know a girl ie. clubs, seminars, cafes, parties etc. not so much on the buses, trains, pathways where ppl are mostly not in the mindset for such interaction. unless she finds you attractive or in some ways or another, you manage to catch her attention somehow. you can find pretty girls everywhere, its just a matter of WHEN is the right time to approach them. hope this helps.

cheers

Have to agree with you. Sometimes when going back home will see some nice chiobus on the way home too. Wanted to approach but not sure what to say. Reject never mind but think most will get scared and freak out if suddenly kenna approached. Difficult also lah.:(

asdfghjkl
19-02-2009, 09:14 PM
nice to this classic digged up again.. kekeke :D

mika
22-02-2009, 04:49 PM
missed it the first time, read it from page 1 and i gotta they are good advices from bros here.

sassy_sammy
01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
soul meets soul on lovers' eyes. hmmm if u spotted a girl looking at u, how would u want her to approach u then? :)

due to the nature of my work, my office is always filled with loads of new faces (girls & guys. ave looking, gd looking, ah lians, poised ones, macho guys, thin jap boyband ones, studious ones, shy ones etc etc) daily coming for training. but sadly, nothing goes further than eye contact n smiling. but it's better to maintain this way ya. as the saying goes, 'never eat & shit at the same place' :)