PDA

View Full Version : Can you fantasize about someone you love?

aphrodisia
18-01-2016, 11:50 PM
As per title, are you guys able to fantasize/thinking about fucking the person you like? For me i have been trying to fantasize about a girl i like but i just cant bring myself to think about her and jerk it off. Is it normal or just me?

Share your thoughts here!

dict
18-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Same here for me. Can't fantasize about the one I like/love. But others? No problem at all.

pting
19-01-2016, 01:01 AM
fantasize/thinking about fucking the person you like? i just cant bring myself to think about her and jerk it off. Is it normal or just me?

Yes i think u are abnormal. I do it all the time, bonk any girls in my mind and jerk it off.

drag28nick
19-01-2016, 01:07 AM
agree if you like the girl, you tend to fuck her in your mind that's the norm bro...

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 01:11 AM
I always fantasize about those guys that I have crushes on :)

captainofthewin
19-01-2016, 06:44 AM
I always fantasize about those guys that I have crushes on :)

Just curious from a female perspective, what did sis normally fantasize on guys? :p

For me, i can fantasize about fucking her without prob haha

HiggsBoson
19-01-2016, 10:17 AM
What are you talking about? Of course I can. Just need a mirror. I could do it all day long. :D

On a more serious note, I tend to wake up often to a glorious morning wood fantasizing about the fun my ex and I used to have. I don't love her anymore but sex was fun even though she sucked (no pun intended) at it. Guess it was because she was submissive enough to let me do 95% of the things I want to do to her.
Used a belt and tied it around her neck. Choked her a little. Had her suck me off in pubic. Talking dirty, making her say things like "don't rape me please" and "rape me please", carrying her around my house and just banging her in the toilet, living room, my room and just plain old fashion "oi come here" then bending her over, pulling her panties down to her knees and just shoving it in any time I wanted, making her kiss my dick and say "i love you", slapping/rubbing my dick on her face.

I know, too much info! HAHAHAHA. Good times though. Good times.

Still have not yet found a girl like her yet. I would like to fantasize about someone else for a change.

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Just curious from a female perspective, what did sis normally fantasize on guys? :p

For me, i can fantasize about fucking her without prob haha

I fantasize that the guy carry me bridal style the dump me on the bed and do naughty things to me lo. :)

tryying
19-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I fantasize that the guy carry me bridal style the dump me on the bed and do naughty things to me lo. :)

I think a lot of guy willing to do it for you! :D

killerzheart
19-01-2016, 10:22 PM
I believe its quite normal to fantasize on the person you like,i always fap to the girl i like last time

002nabe
20-01-2016, 09:24 PM
I can't!

once love is in, lust is out!
Dunno why but this has been the case for me.
But once the love is gone, then I can have the urge.:o

acidicavex
20-01-2016, 09:39 PM
..... why not?? U love gal nothing wrong to also have lust for her.....

Ts are weird

LoveBoobies
20-01-2016, 10:39 PM

I can fulfill this part of yr fantasy if u want.

Dooley
21-01-2016, 01:26 AM
I can fulfill this part of yr fantasy if u want.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

maxyis
21-01-2016, 09:34 AM
wow. so exciting. =p

conly
21-01-2016, 12:57 PM
As per title, are you guys able to fantasize/thinking about fucking the person you like?

Yes,more so the swines.

cawca
22-01-2016, 10:39 AM
For me, I lust for the one I love.