PDA

View Full Version : What an bastard I am....

Madhanuman
28-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey Fellow Bros,

My virgin post here, just sharing what I've been through all these while...

I've joined SBF since sometime in yr 2001 but did not really log in until prolly 1yr+ ago.

Enjoyed reading all the FRs, discussions abt flings, affairs and fantasies.

Me in a nutshell, working professional, married over 3yrs with my baby coming soon in few months time.

Despite a person with ultra high sex drive, I refrained from commercial sex all along until last yr when my friend brought me to a HC to experience massage, as expected I fell into temptation after being offered a bj with cap.

I felt the guilt immediately afterward & confessed to my wife almost 1-2days after my descent...

As usual, all the disappointments & whatsoever arguements started to fly around & tears being shed & blows being exchanged (I gettin hit of coz)

Things came to an end when I promised my wife tat I will not enter into this foray & stop seeing the friend who intro me into this after a wk or so.

Its 1 of the most emotionally stressed wk for me & I've learnt the lesson in the hard way....

Everything went just fine from there onward after that & I became a very good husband (not tat good but I tried my best) & give my best to make our relationship work.

Its getting better by the days till only recently...

Things are getting better when we got to know that she's pregnant with our 1st child..

1st few month its just like another honeymooning period with the excitement of anticipating our baby.

Of coz we refrained from sex for many months & I was going through mood swings due to the pented up raging hormones...and my work allows me to meet alot of different peoples esp professional women and this added to the stress which I'm experiencing.

Been surfing the forum & d/ling the vids to curb my desires and to release.
Until recently things took an extreme turn when I came across discussions of getting ONS or flings through friendsters & other online friends making progs..

Since I have an old a/c tat depicts my life, I decided to create another a/c like the bro who fished for his friend blah blah..(ahah copy him)

At the start

I just appoached gers & tried to make friends & ask for a chat and having fantasies of bonking them if things goes on smoothly.

I got alot of replies & my new MSN a/c within 2 wks has added around 20 gers into my a/c.

Few wks of chatting & getting to know some of them better builds up our relationship...

Theres this particular ger call YT who was only 17 & taking her Os this yr (ya retained) I'm 10yrs older

So we continued to chat & sms occasionally without any sexual teasing but I revealed to her I wanna find a gf...

Asked her for a meetup but shes not free so for 2 or 3 wks so did not get a chance to meet her until last fri when I was in office doin a check on my msn & see whos online.

& wham she's there so I cheekily ask her out & to my surprised she said ok.

Things went on smoothly as a normal date with watching movie, having dinner & proceeded to the beach (she suggested it).

So at the beach we went to the small tower located near bbq pit 12 or somewhere there & went up.

Up there the atmosphere was very soothing & soon I confessed to her I like her & wanted her to b my gf (sick rite?).

After some hesitation & negotiation, she agreed & we kissed on the tower (I was taken aback when she frenched me like a professional kisser, very passsionately) nevertheless nothing happened on the day itself & I just sent her back home when times up. And decided to meet the following fri for another date.

Things happened so fast that I'm not sure wats going on.

On sat she msg me saying wanna pass me something & requested to meet up. We met & to my surprise she made me a heartshaped cake.

I was very touched & very happy & at this point of time my lust for her became love...

So another date proceeded & I brought her to sentosa to sightsee and mountfaber to have a drink. Afterward we went for dinner & I took her to labador park for a stroll & chat...

When I was hugging her & kissing her on the cheek, I bit her earlob & blew air into her ears & she was giggling & squirming and asked me who taught me that. I told her it was my ex (in fact I did not said anything abt me married or whatsoever) & she returned the favour by doing the same thing to me..

Again, nothing happened & she got a msg from her friend asking her to go clubbing with them.

So she asked if I'm ok to go with her & I agreed..

So things proceed as usual with the night until around 12am when she's suppose to go home but her friend wouldnt let her go & begged her to stay.
Things got abit ugly when her friends keep asking me to go off & finds me a blockage to her staying back & blah blah (u know u know)

So I went off & threw her to her friends (her best friend so I have no qualms) & promised to return by 2am to send her home.

During my absence she msg me saying I hate u lah blah blah y i left her like that....& scolded me for giving her money (I gave her 20bucks just in case if she wanna leave b4 2am she can take a cab)

Nevertheless I showed up at 2am and waited for her.
She was tipsy by the time she came out & I sent her hm.

Nothing happened until we reached her void, she kept asking me if I'm angry with her for scolding me blah blah & she apologised & revealed to me that she's very happy that I kept my promise & went back for her at 2am...

Then she pounded on me & frenched me like nobody's biz & attack my ears like the way I did to her earlier(u reap what u sow...)

Suddenly the temptation is too much for me to take (remember, I refrained from sex for many months) & I drove off to the nearest H81...

We checked in & whatever some of u guys done b4, we did it and twice.

I'm not here to post an FR so no details will be revealed...

After the session I felt damn sextisfied & guilty...so I asked her y did she gave herself to me...

She said that I'm the "good" guy among the bad ones...haha..wat an irony.

But I can proudly say that I bonked her is b coz I love her (not a single thought of "yeah finally I got her" feeling surfaced when I did her)

We slept & checked out in the morning...I felt a sense of guilt towards her & my wife.

My wife is a wonderful person, she may not be the perfect one but shes everything a man would want for a good wife.

And YT is also the kinda of ger a man would want to shower her with love & encouragement...

Now I'm in a deep distress I dunno what will happen from this relationship.

I know its wrong & I'm willing to die a 1000 death for both of them.

But I dare to say I did it out of love and have no regrets if my marriage breaks down or my life coming to an end.

Not that I intended to sacrifice my marriage but I felt that I'm such a failure to my wife & to YT.

I love both of them from the bottom of my heart & I do not know how to handle this situation..

What should I do?

Advice needed...

handystroke
28-08-2006, 02:42 PM
This young gal is too young to know what she wants. If u leave your pregnant wife for her, she may dump u down the road when she goes to work and sets her sights on the world.

If you go back to your wife, you better make sure you settle this issue with the young gal cos from what you wrote she sounds like she will give you trouble when she finds out you are married. I suggest you be a bad guy and use money to settle the issue with the gal, tell her you are just fishing around etc etc.

If you leave your wife for her, I suspect there is a high chance this relationship will go off sometime down the line.

This kind of thing you want to play, must tie up all ends, go for the pay and play type, don't go for these love entanglements. Tie you up till no end.

Just my opinion.

sg02051
28-08-2006, 02:50 PM
It is better to stop before it gets too late.. After all, i also kenna something similar. only when u are to lose something that is most precious to u then u will realise. More over now u are going to be daddy soon, should do the right thing for your family's happiness.

fausto
28-08-2006, 02:55 PM
"My wife is a wonderful person, she may not be the perfect one but shes everything a man would want for a good wife."

and you ask for advice? i think you should go with the 17 yr old SYT, have your heart broken, destroy your marriage, let your baby grow up in a divorce environment, have his/her mother feed lies and have him/her hate you and your guts.

have 50% of everything in both yours and your wife's name split down the middle, pay alimony and child support payments for the next 2.1 decades.

need any more advice?

verisio
28-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Bro,

Treasure your wife. If you find it hard to be honest to YT, just write her a sincere and apologetic letter that u cannot see her anymore but u must leave her. Dun have to tell her the reason. Say you are sorry for what you have done but you dun deserve to be with her. Encourage her to forget you n let go.

On the other hand, you can be honest with YT and I swear u'll get hell for cheating her, for taking her 1st when u are a married man. It's ur choice.

Do not leave ur wife! She bore you a child, she loves you and is sacrificing for you. To let her know u have such an affair, will make her hate you and not only that but she may harm her own child.. If you feel u must must be honest.. tell her only after she gives birth. Definitely not now when she's carrying a child and her hormones are all raging and giving her mental mood swings.

You nvr should have stepped onto another boat when you are already in a ship.

Godspeed!

OceanEleven
28-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Is it love or lust? You decide for yourself. Barely known YT long enough to even qualified as a friend, you telling us that you love her? The answer lies all around for you to see, there is no need coming here seeking “advices” from people like us. Not that all of us are saints for a start but then we all know the rules of the games.

You know the consequences if all hell break loose and yet choose to challenge the ultimatum, so what else can we say more? Encourage you to be juggler and split time between both of them or steer you towards to making of another widow? Your wife is there, pregnant with the fruit of your love and yet you are fooling around with another SYT? Come on, give us a break; we talk about sex here but not preaching others to find a new love. Ya right, you did not mention anything you being married and of course neither did she ask in the first place so it isn’t your fault, right? Try telling your wife that, if even better seek your parents’ advice on such matters then. All due respect to your parents, perhaps they might shed a light or two on such issues.

I understand the lousy sex, the lost of thrill in married life but I guess that does not justified a good enough reason for one to seek shelter in another woman’s embrace. Yes we do go fooling around once in a blue moon but none would consider jeopardizing what is already in balance. Want to drink milk, can…..but no need to bring the cow home. :cool:

jnlover
28-08-2006, 03:15 PM
You can still have sex during the pregnacy period... I did that until one week before delivery. So that's not an excuse for your infidelity.

I suggest that you end this mess asap and most important of all, do not tell your wife the truth... al least from now till maybe you baby is 3~4 mths old.
You wife will certainly fall into depression if you do so now and thing can get out of hand quickly (life at stake)!

To me, your relationship is more like a crush rather than love, end it now if not you'll regret for the rest of your life.

Eat (as much as you like) but please wipe you mouth clean after that.

DashinGuy
28-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Take the advice of all bros here, and dump the girl before it becomes too late. Trust me, your marriage is a lot more valuable than this one-time thing. And you will be starting a family7 soon, so you will need to spend more time with your wife and baby. The guilt of leaving them or neglecting them will drive you mad bro, so please endure the small sacrifice now, for the greater good you will enjoy in future.

Its just not worth it.

Tomb
28-08-2006, 03:38 PM
I jus hope u can leave this SYT..

Ur wife had forgiven ur past with ur experience in the HC and decided to have a baby with you..
Its time u cherish ur wife back..

Guess its a matter of lust over love.. where u are lonely now..

Good luck..

Orgasmic
28-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Thread starter is just one of the guys in Singapore who has had two-timing experience before.

I would estimate 70% of guys to have flings outside marriage at one point or another.

I myself is involved with lawyers and teachers etc. and I mean CONCURRENTLY.

wukong68
28-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Take the advice of all bros here, and dump the girl before it becomes too late. Trust me, your marriage is a lot more valuable than this one-time thing. And you will be starting a family7 soon, so you will need to spend more time with your wife and baby. The guilt of leaving them or neglecting them will drive you mad bro, so please endure the small sacrifice now, for the greater good you will enjoy in future.

Its just not worth it.

I totally agree bro...

SO my advise is... Wana Drink MILK DUN BRING THE WHOLE COW BACK HOME LA!

tltl
28-08-2006, 04:06 PM
bro, give up the young girl... go for a more stable family.. wat the girl can give u, u can achieve similar satisfaction using your hands, with no troubles after that.. but what your wife can give you (a stable n loving family), it takes lots of time to build...

thomas88
28-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Everyone is telling you not to leave your wife and you can be sure I'm also going to do the same. But I'd suggest you never reveal this affair to your wife at all as some things are better left unknown.

The other things I'll advice is don't tell the syt you're married which will break her heart for she might not be able to take that and do something stupid. Just tell her in a nice way that both of you are not compatible or whatever method you know that will not cause her devastating effect.

fat29
28-08-2006, 04:10 PM
I can't tell you what to do. My friend also had a similar experience but had a slightly different twist. His wife wasn't pregnant and his gf was actually the wife (pretend her name is June) of another man.

My friend (pretend his name is George) got acquainted with this man (pretend his name is Philips) in business. Philips found George to be very trustworthy and reasonably well to do. Philips suffers from ED and has severe heart problems and his lifespan is limited. Philips offered June to be George's GF so that he will take care of her.

George fell in love with June but he had a wife at the same time. In the end, he managed to convince his wife into allowing him to keep a minor wife at the side. The story is quite long but I have shortened it.

If threadstarter can persuade his wife and gf to let him have the best of both worlds, then his worries and frustrations will be over for now. As most ladies will not agree to polygamy, I think it is useful for him to be transparent with his gf and end the relationship before the hurt gets deeper. Be prepared to compensate the gal some money if it helps.

*FiReWoRkS*
28-08-2006, 04:33 PM
leave the syt loh bro..no matter u really love or dun love her just take it as a fling and forget it..

if u sit down and think carefully you will still leave her voluntarily wan..wife and child more impt..pls dun make the crucial wrong turn of yr life nw..

Offspring
28-08-2006, 04:39 PM
ME marride 4 yrs (like u)
Me got wife (like u)
Me got Kid (like u)

But unlike u, i wont play with fire. Bonk, yes. Love??? COME ON! Go home to your wife. Stay loyal in your heart but dont give your heart to another gal. Childbirth is the worst a woman can go thry for u. Dont throw it all away.

Bonk and disappear. Dont make the mistake of FATAL ATTRACTION. Sorry if im blunt, but tats life. I believe she might haunt u if she finds out.

yeeeha
28-08-2006, 04:40 PM
"But I can proudly say that I bonked her is b coz I love her "

Seow leow, sounds like you are emotionally involved.... This is going to be really messy and hearts will be broken along the way. The worst thing you can do now is to carry on with the the affair, the longer you drag the more painful it will be for either of the ladies, feel your heart and ask yourselve which lady you love more. Keep the lady u love more and break off the other. Tears will be shed and hearts will be shattered, so the faster you decide the lesser the pain. Remember the pain you have cause and dont ever repeat it again, next time cock itchy, just pay and get it over and done with. Once you're married it's the end of emotional flings with other chicks dude....

fat29
28-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, for some bros, they may succeed in keeping two cows under one roof. Agree with your statement that is generally applicable and true but for some exceptional bros, they can do better.

I totally agree bro...

SO my advise is... Wana Drink MILK DUN BRING THE WHOLE COW BACK HOME LA!

golfkaki
28-08-2006, 04:46 PM
I wont call you a bastard... I was once in your shoes but I got out before it was all too late. In restrospect, I am very thankful that I made the correct decision to end the affair. No doubt I had the girl of every men's dream but what's the point if I were to lose my family. I was blinded by lust though I thought it was love. I was going to give up my family for her. Then something happened that made me realized, do I want my son to suffer because of my sexual lust? He doesnt deserve to grow up without a father. He deserves a complete a family unit... not a weekend daddy!

I made the painful decision to end it all and to be very honest, I regretted it for awhile. However, I made it a point to spend more time with my family and seeing my son grow up cannot be traded with anything else. It is those precious moments that once you lose it, you cant gain it back.

It is not going to be easy to end it with YT but it takes lots of courage to do it. I am telling you, you will not regret it. Trust me, once you hold your baby in your hand, nothing else matters...

mudhoney
28-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Make a swift n painful decision to break off wz tis 17 yr old gal who stil have yet to c the world with her own eyes.... U knw u r stepping into a minefield with no return n the damage is not only to yourself but to your pregnant wife n your closed ones s well. A lie can be healed with borrow time but a truthful lie may be a terminal diease.... Dun hesitate to break off before its too late.....

6" boy
28-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Wake up brother! You are not in love with that small girl lah. You only felt lonely at that time and so happen this girl agreed to come out with you after few chats over the MNS.

You need a companion at that time and bingo she is your jackpot. Your guilt already told you that you had did something not right. My advice is do not revealed the matter to your wife. Never do that!!! Don’t expect her to forgive you for being honest. There is no price for honesty. Good luck.

euks
28-08-2006, 06:04 PM
What should I do?

Advice needed...

Heh, you don't need any guidance from anyone. You knew what you did was wrong in the first place but you did it anyway.

If you can't even follow your own mind, what makes you think our advice will make any difference?

thickbangersg
28-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Bro,

Just three words:

Fuck and Forget

ProjectSawadee
28-08-2006, 06:59 PM
bro

the day that you got married, is the day you officially hang up your chionging licence. you made a promise to your wife till death till you part.

it is human nature to have lust and hunger for fresh meat but end of the day you have to go back to your wife, as she will be the only one that you can fall back on.

Especaily you have kid, you have to be resposible for him or her. when the truth is out, you will lose almost everything. your family, your wife, your kids.
your kid will grow up hating you for what you have done. I know because i am a victim. on one hand, you are his/her father, on one hand he will hate you for destorying the family. There will not be love in the family, ur kid will just feel that he/she is responsible for you because you are their father they will not love and respect you.

Turn back before it is too late bro, the day you marry is the day that you have placed your future on the betting table.

Cheers
PS

SharkMan
28-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Hey Fellow Bros,
What should I do?

Advice needed...

Advice? What advice do you need? What is it that you want us to say that you don't already know?

You're too emotional.. and too much shit in your brain... you're letting your brain to be clouded by a 17yr old. She may be nice, but she's too young, and YOUNG GIRLS don't know what they want... they get infatuated easily. Seems like you are infatuated too...

Wake up bro, before it's too late.

Sorry to be harsh, but value your wife, think about what brought you two together.

All the BEST!

Deep Blue
28-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Seems that none is supportive of your doings. Perhaps it is time for you to start thinking. Yes I mean think and using your brain to think. Learn to differentiate between lust, love and desire.

It is in a time of turbulence when one makes a great decision and this marks you as a man. :cool:

Madhanuman
28-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the replies bros.

Yes I dun think or even expect anyone to support what I am doing.

Like 1 bro said, sex during preganancy is possible.

I do agree but the fact is my wife cant do it...although she did initiate later..but abit late. I do know its not an excuse..well.

YT might be young, she already lost to her ex once but he ended up being an ass to her...so she did not trust any guys until she met me..

I did asked her how serious she is with me, she said she did not even think of playin with me..

Yes somewhere down it might not last long but if I end it now, I might cause her to hate guys even more.

I dun mind being responsible to her if my wife can accept but haha I just dunno how to end this issue...

well like what I have said, b4 I got married 3yrs ago, I did not even commit a single crime against my wife(gf then)...

I just dun understand y I fall after I got married...sighz..

I'm a very emotional person, not those wimpy type but the type tats have compassion for people...

Like what u guys said, is breakin off with YT fair?
I know its not fair to my wife but she's a victim too T_T

Mayb I shd go chop off & live a secluded life...I sucks at temptation..

Thamtham
28-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Look for Bro Donaldduck post, i'm sure you will learn alot from his past experience. Good Luck.

whatsay
28-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Go back to your wife and treat her with the best of love... This is the right and only option!

I am sure if you go with the younger gal, you will REGRET one day, no doubt about it!

TREASURE your wife when you still have her.

D!ckster
29-08-2006, 08:54 AM
...and you ask for advice? i think you should go with the 17 yr old SYT, have your heart broken, destroy your marriage, let your baby grow up in a divorce environment, have his/her mother feed lies and have him/her hate you and your guts...
...pay alimony and child support payments for the next 2.1 decades...need any more advice?
wah bro...a bit the hiong leh...yet straightforward n blunt with a tad of sarcasm...i like...:D

golfkaki
29-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the replies bros.

Yes I dun think or even expect anyone to support what I am doing.

Like 1 bro said, sex during preganancy is possible.

I do agree but the fact is my wife cant do it...although she did initiate later..but abit late. I do know its not an excuse..well.

YT might be young, she already lost to her ex once but he ended up being an ass to her...so she did not trust any guys until she met me..

I did asked her how serious she is with me, she said she did not even think of playin with me..

Yes somewhere down it might not last long but if I end it now, I might cause her to hate guys even more.

I dun mind being responsible to her if my wife can accept but haha I just dunno how to end this issue...

well like what I have said, b4 I got married 3yrs ago, I did not even commit a single crime against my wife(gf then)...

I'm a very emotional person, not those wimpy type but the type tats have compassion for people...

Mayb I shd go chop off & live a secluded life...I sucks at temptation..

After reading your reply, I seriously doubt why the heck do you need advice from us all

since you have more or less made up your mind. I guess you just needed someone to symphatize

with you.

How serious can a 17-year old be? She'll bound to meet a lot more guys in the coming years when she enters uni, workforce... you'll probably the last person she'll want to hang out with. Do not forget, you haven't told her the truth that you are MARRIED with a pregnant wife. How would she take it after she finds out? Dump you would be the best bet. I hope she does! You're just a piece of shit!

I dont think you are emotional, you are so immature. However I found something to agree with you... yes, please go chop off and live a secluded life. Serves you right!

Madhanuman
29-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Tks for the advices bros,

hmm..I went to read bro donald's post & din really find anything to learn except for posting his wife's pussy pic on the net.

My wife is generally a conservative woman & I never rec any BJ lah pussy licking lah blah blah... usually its just hit & run~

oh well I'm trying to control my emotions & do not know how to end it...

anyway YT is having her Os this yr & I do not want to jeopardize her results since she's from normal stream by ditching her without any reason.

Prolly I will become an ass & restrict her this & that to make her initiate a breakup ba...

Wish me luck bros~

velvetghost
29-08-2006, 10:12 AM
everyone here is telling you to end it wif YT and I totally agree wif them. And I strongly urge you to do it quickly dude...coz she's having her Os and you don't wanna drag tis on for too long, coz the longer you drag on, the deeper the shit you are sinking yourself in...

you might feel guilty towards YT when u end it initially but jus tell yourself its for the best for the two of you. The challenge would be how to break the news to her nicely.

As for your wife, I do not recommend you tell her about this affair you had. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Jus be your normal loving self to her and support her thru her pregancy.

Good luck and Cheers!;)

skystone
29-08-2006, 10:28 AM
It's quite sad that after so many bros give their advise to u,telling u to treasure ur wife and stuffs,u r still acting like a ' gu niang .'Do what u think u should do then!
Like what u siad earlier ' Mayb I shd go chop off & live a secluded life...I sucks at temptation..' I strongly think u should.

Sorry for being harsh,good luck!

fausto
29-08-2006, 11:39 AM
"oh well I'm trying to control my emotions & do not know how to end it..."

she's a 17 yr old girl. ignore her and when she finds someone else, she'll easliy forget you.

Leave your excapades outside of the home. if you are really keen on SYTs, there's plently to be had in the FL Dome thread. Pay, screw, forget.

Feelings schmeelings. you want bj, pussy licking, AR etc, PM me, i take you go cheong CAT 150.

bootybonker
29-08-2006, 12:04 PM
leave the syt
go back to ur wife
easy as that

if cant differentiate between lust and love
then dun have extra marital affair/go cheong geyland etc

dun touch the forbidden fruit
if u dunno how to spit out the seeds after u eat :)

life is complicated already
dun try to worsen it
somemore ur baby is coming out liao

Frankiestine
29-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Not that I intended to sacrifice my marriage but I felt that I'm such a failure to my wife & to YT.

I love both of them from the bottom of my heart & I do not know how to handle this situation..

What should I do?

Advice needed...
One mountain cannot hide two tigers, remember this well...YT too young and immature to consider her own future...but you consider this..are you prepared to be paying alimony and child maintenance for the rest of your life until either you die or your soon to be ex-wife dies off...

Do not make the mistake of thinking LUST = LOVE....take it from monster man who has been down this road..

Remember these words from monster shifu, who gave me advice on breaking up with mistress..."NAN REN XING YAU HEI, PI YAU HO"...to the uninitiated.."MAN MUST HAVE BLACK HEART AND THICK SKIN"....unfortunately monster could not bring myself to do it and now i am in deep deep shit...

wisley
29-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey...... Why make yourself suffer with your emotion entangled. I am sure you know what is right and wrong for you and make a right decision. You are old enough to know whta is important and priority for you.

SYT nowadays can only last for a short time and they will sure look for a greener pasture as time goes by, do you want to be the one being the victim next time round?

Dun forget, it could be a case of 2 lives at stake in your hands if you mishandle the whole situation.

Just a word of advise.

klzombie
29-08-2006, 12:25 PM
I’m a very straight and direct guy when it comes to advices or opinion so I hope you won’t mind bro of what I have to say.

First thing first, I think you are thinking that you now have an option of 2 girls: one a SYT who is alot younger then your wife and who are willing to do whatever sexual stuff you wish you could have done iwth your wife; the other is your wife who is conservative and pregnant with YOUR baby.

On one hand, it look so tempting to have a great young sweet sex partner who confess her undying love for you. On the other hand, a wife with no sex urges. So, now, you have to ask yourself: Are you thinking with your big head or small head (unless your small head also equally big, I respect you hehe..)? The answer is: You may be using your small head to do the thinking.

Side factors: You are feeling very guilty towards your pregnantwife and now towards SYT too coz she has undying love etc. I think these might be excuses your mind is making up to tempt you to go to the syt. Think again, if you end the relationship with SYT before your wife even know it, will she be better off then telling her you're going to leave her? Also, on the side of the syt, will it be better off if you break it up now rather then 5 years down the road you two have nothing in common except sex?

Added advice: My opinion on conservative sex is that a woman will do anything for the man if she feel she is loved and needed by him and the guy must make some suggestive indication. Seriously, I'm telling the truth. Girls who are very comfortable and loved, will get down on you if they love you very much no matter how conversative they are so long as you dont go too kinky la hehe... I believe your wife will turn more horny and experimental if in the right mood, time and with the right person (you la, bro hehe..)

Anyway thats my 5cents advice ;p Heed it at your own risk hehe.. :D

blackeagle10
29-08-2006, 12:57 PM
I am surprised you even posed this question to the readers here. This is a no-brainer. Exit now or pay the price yr whole life or at least yr child reached 21 years old.

Most probably you will have minimal visitation rights as well. When yr child grows up, the kid will get brainwashed by the mum that you will not be part of their life at all. Ostracized and abandoned by yr own wife and child is what you deserved.

The problem abt affairs is they seem to be have a habit of surfacing when you least expected it. So, don't assume yr wife is stupid/conservative etc.. and will not take action once she finds out.

All she need is a good lawyer and you will be up the creek without a paddle...

johnnyistoogood
29-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Err.. IMHO,

If you can't make up your mind, then find at least 2 more 17 yr old SYTs, fuck them and compare with your present one. Then choose among the 3. If still can't make up your mind, then find at least 2 more 17 yr old SYTs, fuck them and compare with your present ones. Then choose among the 5. If still can't make up your mind, then find at least 2 more 17 yr old SYTs, fuck them and compare with your present ones. Then choose among the 7.... Continue til you can decide. :rolleyes:

Oh ya, for that wife with the unborn kid, ask her for advices which one you should choose. Make her president of the SYT Union and go for election to fight PAP. Definitely wish you luck! :D

like2bonk
29-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey bro,
I think u know wat to do. If u dun, let me tell u wat will happen. Yr wife is going to pale in comparison to this 17 y-o. Whatever yr big head or anyone tells you is unless cos the small head will always take over. The small head likes sweat young juicy tight pussy. Most of us as well. You have laid the foundation for this sweet young thing by staying away from all the commercial sex for so very, very long. All these unsatisfied demand make you even more horny. I think it is easier for a hard-core heroin addict to stay away from drugs than for you to stay away from this 17 y-o. Using "poison to counter poison" is the only solution. That is, go and bonk another 20 girls and then your big head will then be able to take control now that the small head is "tired".

ol'ManPushCart
29-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Hypothetical :

Assuming you leave your wife now, and start a new life with YT and all things go well and the 2 of you get married. So when YT gets pregnant, you'll have to face the same situation isn't it? Is it going to be a vicious cycle all over again?

Suggestion:

As with what other bros have said, i'd agree that you should leave the SYT and don't succumb to your temptations any further. You're going to be a father soon and extra marital affairs would not just hurt your wife, it'll affect your child in the future. Its gonna be hard to break young YT's heart, but it better to do it now than later where more feelings are put in and you'll have a hard time to end the relationship. (Quote: Bro Harrier's thread on his story)

IMO if you really really die die must have sex, go GL, pay, fuck and forget. No emotions involved, no falling in love required. Totally hassle free, just make sure u don't get caught by any of your wife's friends or relatives.

Good luck bro, hope you solve this issue really soon.

immshop
29-08-2006, 03:21 PM
You are a blatant liar.... You did not tell the sweet young thing that you are married and going to be a father soon.... So don't act like you are honourable.

You are indeed a bastard as your title has suggested... so tell the SYT soon this "truth/fact" and everything will fall in place. You have to tell her sooner or later, and you think she is going to still love you after that?

Dear silly boy, the SYT is not going to die for you or make any major sacrifice. If she attempts to hit you, you probably deserves it.

Stop seeking sympathy here!

like2bonk
29-08-2006, 03:29 PM
You are a blatant liar.... You did not tell the sweet young thing that you are married and going to be a father soon.... So don't act like you are honourable.

You are indeed a bastard as your title has suggested... so tell the SYT soon this "truth/fact" and everything will fall in place. You have to tell her sooner or later, and you think she is going to still love you after that?

Dear silly boy, the SYT is not going to die for you or make any major sacrifice. If she attempts to hit you, you probably deserves it.

Stop seeking sympathy here!

The best reply so far. Give u rep points for that :)

johnnyistoogood
29-08-2006, 04:16 PM
The best reply so far. Give u rep points for that :)

Hey.. Wasn't mine good too.. and creative, humurous, challenging and sacarstic enough?:rolleyes:

oink71
29-08-2006, 05:25 PM
well bro,

if you cant take the heat from the fire you are playing, then u shouldnt be doing it in the 1st place....

you know tat you are not a very strong emotional guy, and you let emotions rule over you. then you shouldnt be playing this kind of fire.

only guys who are emotionally strong, can 'fire and forget' gals and still go home to be with families, then can come out to "chiong".....

you this type of guy.... better just stay at home with wife la....

anyway, lecture you now also no use.... damage done already.... my advise is stay away from this 17 yrs old gal.....

or just tell her the truth tat you are already married.

young teenagers dunno how to handle emotions, i can tell you... she can literally throw herself to you like a leech... then u jialat liao.....

OceanEleven
29-08-2006, 05:41 PM
千年道行,一朝散
Do not forsake what you have now for what you have just gained, you may be simply hanging by the thread before you even know it. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Just treat these flings or ONS as passing clouds. Can't really classify that as 'love' :rolleyes: These are just so-called emotional support during your spouse's preganancy. You have cheated 2 women now, either you make a choice now, or both of them will backfire you real hard, emotional and financially turmoil. :)

euks
29-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Lastly, please be reminded that you are a class below bastards.

Bastard people like me do bastard things knowingly and face our own demons and consequences.
1.We do not create a false "nice guy" image to people.
2.We do not delude ourselves by thinking we are actually innately "emotional person, not those wimpy type but the type tats have compassion for people..."
3.We don't come out with a list of excuses to try to justify our wrong doings.

You are an immature HYPOCRITE and I hate people like you. You are those classic "mr nice guy" that bastards like me always warn our female friends about but fail.

Your type of "compassion and love" hurt people in the worst way. People like you feel too much, talk too much, promise too much but always fail to deliver when tested with reality.

xphone
29-08-2006, 08:24 PM
hmmm,

how u get to chat up with gers on msn arh???

teach leh.. ppl always tell me but i duno how.. :(

wanna know a ger like YT like that also :D

mudhoney
29-08-2006, 10:16 PM
This fella mite s well seek advice from his mum better. The mum will say in cantonese ( san kaw char siew hou kor san lei) hahaha stop seeking advice from us anymore....;)

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2006, 10:49 PM
This fella mite s well seek advice from his mum better. The mum will say in cantonese ( san kaw char siew hou kor san lei) hahaha stop seeking advice from us anymore.... ;)

Dun bring mothers to illustrate your point lah, although you mean well. :D

donalduck5
30-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Sorry, but I don't think that you are a bastard, I would recognise one ... because I was a bastard and I think, the biggest bastard in town!! I am a bloody mother-fucker now ... and you are not that too!! You, I am sorry to say, are scum!!!

As bro euks say, bastards like us take responsibilities for our actions ... if we are wrong, we face the music and correct the mistake ... scums like play the "nice guy" and rationalise their mistakes and think they are doing humanity a favour ... Please don't do anyone any favours ... you are not doing the 17 yr old SYT any favour by sticking with her ... who are you? - an adulterous spineless liar!!! Your fling with the SYT was a mistake, admit it and correct the mistake ...

You have a family ... but a scum like you don't know the meaning of the word or the value of the treasure that you have ... Your wife, the woman who you have promised (but promises means nothing to scums like you!!) to have and hold, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others until death do you part ... Your wife is carying your baby ... someone conceived by the 2 of you, your own flesh and blood ... and you can consider leaving them for a SYT? 17 yrs old at that .... BTW how old are you? Sorry to say, for a working professional as you claim to be, you have a mental age of 5 and a sub-zero IQ ... EQ, zilch too!!!

Don't equate lust with love? Your relationship with the SYT was based on lies and falsehood ... it will never last!

Do the right thing, break off while you can and go back to your FAMILY ... learn to treasure them and they will be with you thru thick and thin; forsake them and they will despise you like the scum of the earth!!!

rh8611
30-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Pls... WAKE UP and go back to you wife.. YT is not worth it..and she really need to study, u might had ruin her future.. my suggestion is to bring her for a good dinner..and tell her nothing but the truth..and go back home.. be a good DAD..

Juz my 2 cent worth of comment..
:D

Zenkid
30-08-2006, 01:29 AM

It doesn't really matter here if you have committed any crime against your wife before or not. Listen to the advice here, stay away from the SYT and get back to wife, else your 'first' crime to going to be a really BIG one.

Both your wife and YT are victims, no matter which path you choose, it can never be fair. So stop using 'is it fair' as an excuse here. What is done cannot be undone, what matters most here is how you rectify it.

anyway YT is having her Os this yr & I do not want to jeopardize her results since she's from normal stream by ditching her without any reason.

Another excuse for you to drag things on so that you can enjoy the best of both world? Come on, you knew it that YT is having her Os this year. If you really concern about not jeopardizing her results, in the first place, you will not have lied to her and get her into this mess.

golfkaki
30-08-2006, 09:14 AM
The freaking bastard was expecting sympathy posts from all of us and since he got none of it, he went missing...

Madhanuman
01-09-2006, 03:19 AM
Haha not that I went missing but doing the things I should have done these few days.

I've put in place all the things liao.

I confessed to my wife, she shared the responsibility for what I have done & forgave me.

I've also broke the truth to YT, she accepted it calmly & ok to remain as friends.

Seriously I'm not here to get watsoever sympathy replies, it doesnt work on me...I just need the screws to wake me up from my own fuckin idea..tats wat I'm lookin for here, harshest replies where I can find the best solution.

& 2day just went for a checkup with the gynae & hey, its a girl (haha mayb next time got retribution b coz of me)

& had a long talk with my wife when she encourages me to work on our marriage.

So I want to thank all the bros who has given me their harshest comments & helped me pull through this event.

Without all u laujiaos in this place, prolly I still dunno wat to do.

Even though YT ok to remains as friends, but I feel that its hard for me or her (mayb for me only) emotionally if we continue seeing each other.

I'm bringing her to KTV as promised b4 I broke the news to her & a secret place which I promised to bring her tomolo.

Everything will end tomolo. Wish me luck bros :)

Hopefully my incident will make some bros who wanna "try" the fire to think twice. I've caused enough pain to everyone. Pls dun be like me..

Lastly

A Big Thank You to everyone who gave me their valuable inputs.

Really Appreciated :)

golfkaki
01-09-2006, 08:17 AM
I am happy for you... I can assure you, you'll not regret it.

fausto
01-09-2006, 10:23 AM
"Even though YT ok to remains as friends, but I feel that its hard for me or her (mayb for me only) emotionally if we continue seeing each other.

I'm bringing her to KTV as promised b4 I broke the news to her & a secret place which I promised to bring her tomolo."

Your wife forgave you and wants to work on your marriage together.

yet, you still maintain seeing the sweet young meat and shit. You are right. Your wife is everything a man can want in a wife. Because i seriously dont see any woman who is patient, caring and forgiving enough to spend the rest of her life with a lying fuck like you.

nympho2
01-09-2006, 10:29 AM
bro, one of the most important things about being a man is to be able to differenciate between love and sex.
i have friends who gave up marriages and kids to pursue what they perceive as "love", only to realise it was just a mirage, and a transition.
recall the tender moments u shared with your wife, didnt you feel strongly that you will take care of the woman in front of you till her last day?
there are usually a few stages in a woman's life, 17 is just infancy, they CHANGE as they move along.
just my two cents worth...

Madhanuman
01-09-2006, 10:52 AM
"Even though YT ok to remains as friends, but I feel that its hard for me or her (mayb for me only) emotionally if we continue seeing each other.

I'm bringing her to KTV as promised b4 I broke the news to her & a secret place which I promised to bring her tomolo."

Your wife forgave you and wants to work on your marriage together.

yet, you still maintain seeing the sweet young meat and shit. You are right. Your wife is everything a man can want in a wife. Because i seriously dont see any woman who is patient, caring and forgiving enough to spend the rest of her life with a lying fuck like you.

Hey bro I do not know whether you understand what I am saying in this paragraph but it means that I'm going out with her for the last time & give this r/s a clean break (of coz no sex)

This outing was supposed to happen on wed but I decided to trash out with my wife on tues & thus i did not fulfill the date on wed.

My last date with her prolly in this lifetime other than my wife.

Yes u guys are right, I dun deserve any sympathy or love as I'm such a scum.

I dun even deserve a wife that lays down her life for me.

Nevertheless I will not be discourage by all these & will make up to her from now onwards to atone for my wrong doings.

Its better if I can redeem myself and help others rather than dispising & making more ppls suffer.

Thank you for your valuable inputs~

dennis tay
01-09-2006, 11:22 AM
eh u all don knn come and preach la.. who aint a bastard visiting this forum?? jus fuck and forget.. as long lanjiao happy can liao

Frankiestine
01-09-2006, 02:13 PM
I confessed to my wife, she shared the responsibility for what I have done & forgave me.
I've also broke the truth to YT, she accepted it calmly & ok to remain as friends.

Bro my advice is if you want to break, make it a clean break...there will always be a tendency to fall back into the vicious cycle as long as there is still the minimal of contact btwn both of you...and it will even be worse if your wife found out that both of you still keeps in contact...let me tell you, for a woman she really knows what to do next when it comes to a case of once beaten twice shy...take it from monster himself, I had my fun and now I am paying a very dear price..

dogkois
03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
The ending sounds too good to be true. YT and your wife accepted the situation just like that ? Gosh .. u are either damn lucky or you have more coming to u.

Perhaps, YT is still young, willing to be the mistress or kept woman.. if that happens ? r u going fall into temptation again ?

Even great men fall when it comes to women. so the best is to stop seeing her altogether, unless of course u want some action on the side. If u see her, u are going to screw her. Guaranteed.

alf98
03-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Just use your brain instead of dick head to think!!! U will come to conclusion....Go back to your baby and wife.....

oink71
03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Bro my advice is if you want to break, make it a clean break...there will always be a tendency to fall back into the vicious cycle as long as there is still the minimal of contact btwn both of you...and it will even be worse if your wife found out that both of you still keeps in contact...let me tell you, for a woman she really knows what to do next when it comes to a case of once beaten twice shy...take it from monster himself, I had my fun and now I am paying a very dear price..

what happen to u, bro? divorce?......

oink71
03-09-2006, 11:26 PM
good for u, bro.....

the thing here is you are not tat emotionally strong guy who knows how to differentiate love and sex....

you can fuck this SYT for all u want, as long as you and her know tat this is just fucking each other out of yr minds, and there is no love involved.

but in yr real case, you are not able to handle this affair emotionally and she doesnt know tat you are married. see, tats the problem.

so, since you are so weak inside, you better stick to yr wife. dun play around.... you will burn yrself real bad....

and i'm surprised yr wife has a big heart! well, good for you.. you a lucky guy here. treasure this kind of wife.... not easy to find a 'big heart' gal these days....

Kaizen
04-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Sorry bro, but how on earth can you stay out so late, let alone overnight, to bonk this gal when you and your wife's r'ship is not exactly cosy of late?

Frankiestine
05-09-2006, 10:53 AM
what happen to u, bro? divorce?......
yup...my mistress and I actually broke off for a few months but it is inevitable that once you had a good thing, it is always difficult to let it go. She contacted me again and me being the sucker for her everytime, well unfortunately there were things that I did which really hurt my ex rsm real badly...to think back of those things again...i can only say that i can never hold my head up...so that why i say it is better to break off cleanly and don't remain in contacts...change numbers if worse comes to worse..

Frankiestine
05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Sorry bro, but how on earth can you stay out so late, let alone overnight, to bonk this gal when you and your wife's r'ship is not exactly cosy of late?
Oh u will find a reason for anything if you really set your mind to it...somehow i always had excuses for returning home late every nite..

rumbleheart
05-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey bro, so how's the update for things? Have you made a clean break with YT?

Since you said that your wife is so good..go back to your wife and baby and treasure them. Make it up to her, love her and your baby. It's hard to have someone who is willing to work on the marriage nowadays....