PDA

View Full Version : Our first time ever looking for FFM. Nervous.

BondageKing89
14-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Hey there ladies. As u can see from the title, I'm sure u can Guess what's it all about. We have been together for almost 7 years now and this is the first time ever that she let me do this. We've done MMF before. She like it. I love it. Now she's giving me the green light to proceed with FFM. I just cannot believe my luck. Well , it's only 50% done . Another 50% must come from u. That's where your "help" is much appreciated. Lols.

So the plan is to have my girl watch us. Basically just oral. I mean let's not promise anything else. Let's just start with oral. My girl will be sitting at a corner watching us. She promise me that she would join us if she's horny enough. Of course she'll be playing with herself and that will make her horny like fcuk. Trust me. Her Favourite toy will accompany her. Bi girl is a plus. She isn't tho. I mean that's what I know. But the things that I don't know might surface on this day. Lol. I hope to have it happen soon but no rush.

We are not particular about looks as we ourself isn't model looking. Size not a problem. Race isn't an issue also but we prefer non Indian. Bollywood Indian is fine. Just be clean , non pushy and have that "bochap" attitude so that everything will go smoothly. Just our style. Lol. U can wear a mask if u want to. For discreet purposes.

About us. Local Malay couple. Both mid 20s. Clean. Trim/shaven when the day comes and wild. She's 165cm and 59kg while he is 177cm and 86kg.

If u have any enquiries , please please please hit the PM button and leave your WeChat id behind. Will add u up.