PDA

View Full Version : Calling all potential SBs

Anustart
13-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Well another year another SD/SB thread... Maybe this one will be different.

A bit of background on me - 38M, Chinese, 1.7m-ish..l feel shorter as I am getting older. Must be a shrinking problem ;). Decent job in a tough environment.

Have been on SA sporadically last year and had 2 experiences with SBs. Both have been disappointing. I've read the thread below about SD wannabes and scammers... I could start my own thread about SB wannabes and scammers. Oh well gotta be ready for such experiences right... Go through the weeds and thorns to find the roses.

So I've decided to try here instead given the feedback I got from some of my friends is that the potentials here are way nicer (with the few exceptions of course) so hopefully something happens.

I'm looking for a lady whose after the whole experience... Pampering, attention but not sticky kinda attention. Maybe between 20 to 30. Slimish, good conversationalist and enjoys a wide variety of things... Sports, cuddling, bear wrestling, kissing, shark hunting.. Haha kidding

Meet ups 3-4 times a month coz I know you have a life too and are busy busy just like me. Allowance between 2-4K depending on what we decide.

Prefer a mid to long term one instead of a just a fling fling thing. If anyone is even remotely interested email me on [email protected].

Let the games / flaming comments / sarcastic remarks and words of encouragement begin!!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the wall of words :)

Anustart
19-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Bumpity bump?

Oh and I can only do during the daytime.....

PS Found a nice one but had to let her go due to timing issues over the holidays and me being too busy... Didn't want to string her along without proper allowance. Big regret and loss on my part. Hopefully my timing is way way way better now.

PPs Best upfront allowance on per meet basis... Works the best.

Anustart
24-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Sometimes you get lucky and stumble on something unexpected... A VVIP....

Thread closed.