PDA

View Full Version : Tammy numbe unkown

WazAGuy
25-08-2006, 02:41 PM
HI to All bro

this is not a double posting , but is link to another bro which have download tis when he got in irc as well as me. the link is
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58341

<XXX> hi'
<MagicGal> any one wan see me and my guy video
<XXX> intro
<AhRoy> can i see
<MagicGal> i'm selling my video at 10/video
<xxx> intro?
<MagicGal> 17f
<xxx> how long the vid
<MagicGal> i send u a preview 1st.......if u interested tell me again
<xxx> 10 per vido?
<MagicGal> yes
<xxx> ok
<xxx> 26
<xxx> wah
<xxx> how long per vid
<MagicGal> 15-20 minutes
<xxx> pymt through
<MagicGal> strictly fund transfer
<xxx> which bank
<MagicGal> posb savings
<xxx> can chose clip?
<MagicGal> uh huh
<xxx> then can have choice
<MagicGal> i'm sorry....i dun entertain any other questions....strictly fund transfer 1st and the rest we will discuss further

this was the chat with her...Bros out there u think worth the $$$by the way she have another id jus got it today gemger...

hope to hear from u guys:). No hard feeling to the bro that up the link it to share as tot of getting the clips

naemlo
25-08-2006, 02:46 PM
this was the chat with her...Bros out there u think worth the $$$

Let me ask you, will u transfer money to my bank account first b4 I answer your question. :D

defector
25-08-2006, 02:57 PM
haha i can also download the sample from sammyboy and become magicgal 2 liaos... where got so easy one?

Ekger
25-08-2006, 03:39 PM
IRC wat channel? Care to share?

plman2002
25-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Let me ask you, will u transfer money to my bank account first b4 I answer your question. :D

i tot just give u a jug of beer tio enough liao. kekeke :D

owen10
26-08-2006, 12:32 AM
wow nowsadays ppl got so many innovative ideas to make $$$ .. lidat oso can. can sacrifice 1's ego n dignity for d sake of $$$.

Johnston
26-08-2006, 01:57 AM
wow nowsadays ppl got so many innovative ideas to make $$$ .. lidat oso can. can sacrifice 1's ego n dignity for d sake of $$$.

The Chinese have a saying : Anything also can be angry with, but cannot angry with money.

Pride, Dignity, all those are pretty great things, but when your starving and living on the street, their quite useless.

I used to say of the Ipod vs other players: Sure your Ipod is cool, but when your battery runs out, your going to be listening to Coolness and i'll listen to music.

The bottom line is always money.
Another western saying: shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which gets full first.

Johnston
26-08-2006, 02:02 AM
HI to All bro

<MagicGal> i'm sorry....i dun entertain any other questions....strictly fund transfer 1st and the rest we will discuss further

this was the chat with her...Bros out there u think worth the $$$by the way she have another id jus got it today gemger...

hope to hear from u guys:). No hard feeling to the bro that up the link it to share as tot of getting the clips

Old story, if you have to pay before seeing anything, it's so risky you'd might as well be walking through a minefield blindfolded.
What's to prevent her from Ignoring us once we fund transfer to her?
Pretty much nothing. We can't run a "Matrix style" trace and then find out her addy, go to her door and say "OOI. I transfer you $$ why u havmet sent?"

WazAGuy
27-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi All Bros...

Jus for pple who come and see the post and never left any remarks , BUT JUS want to ZAP ppl....pls stay out :mad:

genrev
27-08-2006, 01:26 AM
bro, do u think someone else using her nick or other thing, to get money from u?perhaps not her?

bigboo
27-08-2006, 02:52 AM
bro, do u think someone else using her nick or other thing, to get money from u?perhaps not her?

its pretty hard to say... eh sometimes maybe its really her? unless we call her send the photos too la...

adrian_534
27-08-2006, 04:24 AM
its pretty hard to say... eh sometimes maybe its really her? unless we call her send the photos too la...

sentin photos in irc can be fake too e best is she come out then sent via bluetooth or mms since she is willin to sell her clips why wont she dare come out?

M i right to say this all bros readin......?

dima
27-08-2006, 10:54 AM
HeHEHE.....smart answer bro.

unsung80
27-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Wa lao another scam. If you desperate can try it out.

WazAGuy
27-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi to all guys.

I still thinking about it :) , but my GF say low quality...cant see clearly lei not like , first tammy :)

denikeve
27-08-2006, 09:30 PM
upload and put the link here, let us be the judge ;)

bigboo
27-08-2006, 10:56 PM
i saw the clip n i am like she looks so young n really like someone i know...

anyway this is the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FC4B56CC573B4C9E