PDA

View Full Version : No Strings Attached Fun

Saul hudson
10-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Any ladies up for casual sex? I'm stuck at a hotel in lavender, for 2 weeks, so it might be convenient and fun.

About me:
Male
Mixed (Caucasian + Indian)
1.83m tall
Curly/Messy Hair
Average to well-built body

Looking for:
Race does not matter.
Preferably someone well-spoken

PM me if interested! :)

One1wan
10-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Any ladies up for casual sex? I'm stuck at a hotel in lavender, for 2 weeks, so it might be convenient and fun.

About me:
Male
Mixed (Caucasian + Indian)
1.83m tall
Curly/Messy Hair

Looking for:
Race does not matter.
Preferably someone well-spoken

PM me if interested! :)

Any luck so far bro??

Saul hudson
10-01-2016, 04:11 PM
No luck so far man. Will wait patiently though haha

masterwanker
12-01-2016, 09:27 PM

About me:
Male
Curly/Messy Hair

People read this sure will be very confused .

whiplash
12-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Caucasian + Indian? Sounds like a cheapskate. Come here looking for free fuck.

FreebiezWanker
12-01-2016, 10:15 PM

I was wondering if hes black or brown? Should be brown right? Shouldn't that come under Eurasian?

Then those slang slang kind. At least he stay at Lavender rather than Little India.

fitman72
12-01-2016, 10:19 PM

He think all of he sister here after see his mix will be so hard up n rush to him. Want to have fun but don't want to spend, cheapo guy want eat free food in SG.

whiplash
12-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I was wondering if hes black or brown? Should be brown right? Shouldn't that come under Eurasian?

Then those slang slang kind. At least he stay at Lavender rather than Little India.

Just like peenoys claiming to be part Spanish this Indian can claim part angmo. By the way, Lavender is near little India where he belongs. Maybe he is staying at Mustafa inn (backpacker).

FreebiezWanker
13-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Just like peenoys claiming to be part Spanish this Indian can claim part angmo. By the way, Lavender is near little India where he belongs. Maybe he is staying at Mustafa inn (backpacker).

Actually Indian is Indian already but I'm unsure how's the mix. Indian father and British mother? So just give him benefit of the doubt but I'm just curious what's the mixture like.

But from the area he stays and the FOC fuck he's looking for, its 99.9% Indian DNA. N the messy hair...with coconut oil or not?

I think whatever the mix, he should be comfortable with his race.

For the pinoys, I've seen those Filipinos mum and so called Jap dad claim themselves to be Japanese etc. So I'm unsure why are they shy of their parentage.

whiplash
13-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Actually Indian is Indian already but I'm unsure how's the mix. Indian father and British mother? So just give him benefit of the doubt but I'm just curious what's the mixture like.

But from the area he stays and the FOC fuck he's looking for, its 99.9% Indian DNA. N the messy hair...with coconut oil or not?

I think whatever the mix, he should be comfortable with his race.

For the pinoys, I've seen those Filipinos mum and so called Jap dad claim themselves to be Japanese etc. So I'm unsure why are they shy of their parentage.

This Indian aka Slash come here thinking he is God's gift to women asking for free fuck while staying in a crappy hotel. Wah lavender street hotel hor come and get a free fuck but must be "well Spoken" hor if not no fuck hor. This turd is just a piece of trash what letter our street. Kindly leave and not come back.