PDA

View Full Version : injuries after sex

Perturabo
30-12-2015, 01:23 AM
So I've bonking this gal last friday,and the action was super wild and she kinda pull my foreskin so after the session,I noticed that my foreskin was way down near the shaft and I dont even know that my penis could do that. :eek:

So tomorrow when I when for a pee,my junk feels a bit iffy,no I dont pee cloudy discharge or anything,its just when my junk rubs againts my underwear it left some painful feeling,like having your knee or elbow scrape to the floor when you fell,that kind of pain sensation but a bit toned down,so day goes by and currently I dont feel any more of those pain anymore.

So what just happened to me actually? and yes I use condoms through all the moves and session

Big Sexy
30-12-2015, 08:04 AM
unlikely to a fungal infection....it is probably just soreness due to a rough session.
use lubrication in future.. get yourself circumcised if possible.

So what just happened to me actually? and yes I use condoms through all the moves and session

DoctorTan
30-12-2015, 08:37 AM
There is no STD that can cause symptoms less than 24 hours after infection.

So based on that fact alone, you can be sure your symptoms are not due to any STDs. That is however not saying that you did not catch any STDs.

IAmAwesome
30-12-2015, 05:40 PM
unlikely to a fungal infection....it is probably just soreness due to a rough session

I would agree that most likely this is probably the cause as well

Pleasure_empire
30-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Get a tube of KY ready whenever u have sex.

demonhunter
31-12-2015, 05:32 PM
can intro ?

:D

blueboat
01-01-2016, 01:36 AM
Use lubricant while having rough sex.

Stimsia
01-01-2016, 10:10 AM
abstain sex 1 week should do the trick
little bro cannot take the wildness :D

squiggle
02-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Na, this happened to 2 of my friends before. The FL just washed their dicks too hard without giving them a fk by pulling their cock skin back too much till the max. It may appear to be swell, but if the swell were to continue then you can go polyclinic see doctor. If don't have rashes or anything within a week. Means that you are safe from STD.

You can try pulling back your foreskin often for washing during shower, this will make your penis season from such pulling. Last time I first time pulling back my foreskin fully was really a painful experience, but after that now I pull back and fourth won't feel any pain any more.

guanana
02-01-2016, 05:57 PM
bro.... the foreskin should roll down to fully expose the head. otherwise, maybe your foreskin could be too tight. so what was your previous condition before last Friday? :D

abstain sex 1 week should do the trick
little bro cannot take the wildness :D

pain pain pain

i also have foreskin, but no such problem .....:p