PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Culture

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-12-2015, 04:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am still on leave and was out with a friend for lunch today. She picked me up in her Audi TT and off we scoot to Tiong Bahru Market.

Upon reaching, she parked at those roadside parking lot. She was tearing the parking coupon and I asked her for how long she “punch” her parking coupon? She said “1 hour 15mins”. I was like??? She added that every hour of coupon entitled her to 15mins of “grace time”! I just kept quiet as I didn’t want to ruin the lunch over an ethical argument.

During lunch, we chatted. She said she had to go back to office later as she needed to print some project work for her kids in colour copies . I was like??? Isn’t that abuse of office printer and ink?

I just don’t understand why she has a "cheating culture" in-built in her genome. She is well-off, comes from an upper middle class family, stays in a condo, and yet choose to cheat over parking coupons and printing???

I am disappointed that I have such “cheating” friends. :(

I guess it's time I stay away from such dubious characters. Otherwise one fine day, I will become her victim.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?222454-Cheating-Culture&goto=newpost).