PDA

View Full Version : When is the best time to go Geylang?

geelang
25-12-2015, 03:26 AM
YMMV for the angpais. The longest I waited was 3hrs. The bro in front must have extended the session with the WL at another house instead of her home base.

Going 15-30min before the house opens might guarantee you the first shot but there are so many horny men that think that way too. Once I tried that, someone was even more kiasu than me and i lanlan queue 2nd in line. But at least you get to see the other WLs sashay into work while waiting.

Going on Sundays/PH seem to be good too as it is officially family day for the married guys. But is it also because of that, most WLs choose to be "off" ?

I saw someone post 6-10pm is a good time too? :eek:

Btw, not a season punter.

tarma69
25-12-2015, 08:05 PM
It is all a matter of luck. Even if you go during Sundays/PH between 6 to 10pm and your target is working... then sway sway one lovelorn cheongster before you extends his sessions because he struck 4D first prize you also LL have to wait. :rolleyes:

needsing38
26-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Agreed with bro tarma69, timing to visit may be luck besides money:D, and a round of reccee to lock in the target of WLs whom u want to FJ is a fact of consideration.

Money can buy FJ, best timing to visit, is not money can always command.

HeadOn
26-12-2015, 08:37 AM
If the gal is hot n chio her customers will forever be there waiting. So probably there aren't a good time.

HiddenCapital
26-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Dear Senior Bros,

For me it works best between 6-10pm and during school holiday/PH period if you dont want to wait too long. Of course it is best to call to check if the angpais are available in case if she happens to be on leave.

Not sure about the other houses, but I have managed to wait less than an hour in 1654a house which i frequent this month. Maybe not many bros and newbies know the location.

I havent been able to try 2831a house though. There is always lots of bros sitting around when i visit. Wont name which WL I would like to try in case the queue gets too long.

Happy bonking bros! ;)

HiddenCapital
26-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Likewise, the worst time to visit is when new WLs just came in. They are fresh and bros will arrive in groups with their usual kakis to devour them and post exciting FRs. :D

sclub
13-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Dear Senior Bros,

For me it works best between 6-10pm and during school holiday/PH period if you dont want to wait too long. Of course it is best to call to check if the angpais are available in case if she happens to be on leave.

Not sure about the other houses, but I have managed to wait less than an hour in 1654a house which i frequent this month. Maybe not many bros and newbies know the location.

I havent been able to try 2831a house though. There is always lots of bros sitting around when i visit. Wont name which WL I would like to try in case the queue gets too long.

Happy bonking bros! ;)

Bump Bump Bump upup

Ramster
13-01-2016, 01:54 PM
If you tell me, best time is between 3-5pm... 😁

R00tbeer
13-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Around 3-5, after they are awake and before their dinner is the best time.

Kingoh
13-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Wah great idea. Bang them when they are fresh and if possible feed them when they are hungry.

loverod
13-01-2016, 05:48 PM
After everybody read this thread, then there will never be good timing Liao.. All will come at the "good time", so what's the point ultimately ?