PDA

View Full Version : Presenting....Buxom MIS lady-Sami

oohay_lah
19-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi to all bros,

have received contacts from bros here, a big thanks to all of you. Now my turn to return favors, and here I am to share a new FL in our homeland.

Lets start the ball rollin'....

Name: Sami
Stats: 33b+ or -c /25/33
Height/weight: 165/45-48
Damage: S$100/1S/1M/90min
Services: Massage/Fj/BJ or bbbj (depends)/69/96
Previous job status: massuese w/special svs
Now: Full time fl w/ all the above at a low damage :eek:
Room & CD on yr own.

Interested bros can pm me, applicable only to bros that are genuine, contribute, share or provide frs before. But will screen thru first lor. Bros that i know...dun worry, u will be PM with the contact. Will be giving out nos. slowly as the lady prefers to bo discreet & doesn't want to be flooded with tons of calls..

P.S: I not OKT, just to share with the band of brothers here. And also helping out this lady.

Will come up with my FR shortly.;)

Ah Dac
19-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Bro care to explain this?

S$100/ 1S (shot)/ 1M ??/ 90mins

Bonniesan
19-08-2006, 11:47 AM
think it means massage

tokyoboi
19-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Bro care to explain this?

S$100/ 1S (shot)/ 1M ??/ 90mins

Bro Ah Dac, open your eyes

Now: Full time fl w/ all the above at a low damage
Room & CD on yr own.

Ah Dac
19-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks for ur explanation.

I dun know but I'm willing to ask and learn.

Bro Ah Dac, open your eyes

Ah Dac
19-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Yo, so early huh?

I got ur sms few days back!!

Thanks and cheers!!

:D

think it means massage

oohay_lah
20-08-2006, 10:20 PM
think it means massageYo, so early huh?

I got ur sms few days back!!

Thanks and cheers!!

yes bros, to clear the air, the svcs is s$100 w/1 shot w/1 full body massage w/ 1 bj w/ 69 provided

Well, here's my fr that take place abt a week ago......

Ring---ring---ring--ring...
i: "Wei, is tat Sami?"
she: "Yes"
i: "you workin' at the spa today"
she: "Nope,but if you want, we can meet outside for the session"
i: " *blink* " HOSEI ...errmmm.. i mean ok, wat time ?"
she: how abt 5.30pm at XXX hotel near serangoon ?
i: " sure, see you there !"
<< Mai dan liao, cheong...cheong ...cheong !>>

Well cut long story short and short dick long,

We met at hotel, hugging and kissing like long lost girlfrd.Ask her abt her work in the spa and she says its down these days, not much of patrons, thus starting this FLing. Started stripping each other and hit straight to the shower. I can tell you guys that she has a not-so-killer body, but most man well fall for it too.. handful and firm boobs with eraser long nips, trimmed pussy and a full rounded butt. looks, figure which will put many woman of her age to shame. (guys, What more can we ask for, rite !) After the SOP bath with the usual sabun u, u sabun me. we proceed to the bed, had the longest bj in my life from her, kneeling by the bedside and continues when we change to 69 position for ard 20-25mins. U can have that as long as you want, but i stop her coz i want to FJ her. first on missionary and cowgirl, can't really take her moaning and exploded in another 15min or so. rested & had a ciggy, she starts her massage. Not those scratching type hor, slow-mid strength on your different part of the body..from head to toe. I will rate her a 7/10 on it. had our showers again and let the hotel after that, I asked her whether I can recommend her to my frds , and she gladly say YES ... i ask her to start her rates low as I told her competition is high nowadays, so I actually come up with this rate for YOU BROS to enjoy...
Lets do some calculation here:

1) Spa : 45 min @ $52
Special at Spa : $100/ 1fj with bj ( standard i guess )
Also pls bear in mind : fj/bj is within the the 45min massage time in spa

Total : S$152/ 1S/1M/45min

2) She: massage 90min @ $100
She: special also @ $100
She: bj also @$100
Also pls bear in mind : 90min is for bj/massage/fj hor :p

Total damage : still $100 dollar:D

Bet you guys/bros will opt for the second choice... tio bo? Dear all, have pass some contact to some bros out there. lets wait for their FRs too. sorry for the late reply, seek for your understanding. Guess that good things are meant to be waited!

Cheers & enjoy !

U KAI@U
20-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Sami which work in C.Crown hotel & Roman spa in MIS before ,stay at lakim J.B.Know her long time ago but did no cheong because Her friend the I F**K do not like me one men two boat.Hope is the same lady,I like 2 have ago .Please PM me contact,Gam siah in advance.:)

DirtyHarry
21-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Room & CD on yr own.

Erm bro... does this mean she's between 30 to 39 yrs old?? Also what does MIS lady means? Made In S'pore lady??

eeemen
21-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Hmmmmmm, another interesting FL. Camping for more FRs. Sounds like a good deal.....

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 10:58 AM
This FL is really a good deal... for $100 got so many services...:D

oohay_lah
21-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Erm bro... does this mean she's between 30 to 39 yrs old?? Also what does MIS lady means? Made In S'pore lady??

YES BRO, DO the KALLANG ROAR .lol.

Originally Posted by oohay_lah
Now: Full time fl w/ all the above at a low damage
Room & CD on yr own.

Paiseh, typo... its late 20s - early 30s
I will say it between 29 to 34 lor.

oohay_lah
21-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Hmmmmmm, another interesting FL. Camping for more FRs. Sounds like a good deal.....

bro, you have been PMed!;)

OkoBoko
21-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi to all bros,

have received contacts from bros here, a big thanks to all of you. Now my turn to return favors, and here I am to share a new FL in our homeland.

Room & CD on yr own.

Great find, massage aft special is the best deal one can get. PM u.:)

gentleman
21-08-2006, 04:33 PM
wow,, milf ... camping for FR :D

tightbutt
22-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey bro, she a local, speaks english and worked in Hindoo road b4 ?

If so, wow, I am going for her !

oohay_lah
22-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Have pass ctc to about 10 bros here. Let's wait for their return FRs!:)
BABELICIOUS FRS !!!!

oohay_lah
22-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Great find, massage aft special is the best deal one can get. PM u.:)

Bro OB,

Fed-EXed the ctc to you ler.....! Hope to hear your FR soon!

BeatAeroplane
23-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi Bro Oohay lal,
Thanks for the contact. Sms her almost immediately yesterday. Reply was this week not convenient, maybe next week. Don't know the reason, maybe fully booked or red tide. Anyway, will wait till next week before trying again. Once again, thanks bro for the contact.:D

oohay_lah
23-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi Bro Oohay lal,
Thanks for the contact. Sms her almost immediately yesterday. Reply was this week not convenient, maybe next week. Don't know the reason, maybe fully booked or red tide. Anyway, will wait till next week before trying again. Once again, thanks bro for the contact.:D

haha, bro... good things have to wait abit one!;)

Announcements to the bros that I pass ctc to, Sammi called me saying that she having her period this week. she wants me to say 'sorry to you guys', shes worry that you guys might not like it without the full service. Anyway, she will be fully operational from next Wednesday. So, got to wait awhile before you guys can start easing your tensions & pressures! Apologies for any inconvenience!

OkoBoko
23-08-2006, 04:41 PM
haha, bro... good things have to wait abit one!;)

Announcements to the bros that I pass ctc to, Sammi called me saying that she having her period this week. she wants me to say 'sorry to you guys', shes worry that you guys might not like it without the full service. Anyway, she will be fully operational from next Wednesday. So, got to wait awhile before you guys can start easing your tensions & pressures! Apologies for any inconvenience!

Ok, tks for the info bro. No wonder called her twice yesterday never answer or return call. :)

libraguy75
25-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Okie BRO.

This helps to explains why she never return my calls or sms.

Hope to ee her next week.

;)

haulance
28-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks Bro Oohay Lah for the contact.

SMS her this morning and arrange for a quick one lunch time. Recce to the place and sms I will arrive soon and waring what type of clothes. She was looking for the hotel as it is new. From accross the road, I knew is her already. She was wearing this top with the two boobs dishing out. Wave to her and off we went to the hotel. Can see one ang moh was staring at her boobs while I was checking in.

Into room, chit chat a bit and I went to take shower. She undress herself and when the bra is off. Man oh man those were good size melons hanging. After i took my shower, she went in as I watch her shower. This hotel got see through bath room. The view was awsome. She came out and dried herself then lay next to me. Can not wait so start to attack the already pointy nipples and rubba the boobs. Wow those were nice and went down to rub the cb. Nicely trimmed and can feel the wetness. Rubba somemore and I went south to lick. Wet somemore and her moan got louder. Then capped me for the bj. Suction was good but I cannot tahan and I want to ride her already. Pump her for a while and rest. She was moaning and wanted some more. So I rubba and feel the wetness. Pump for a few more s+++es and turn her to do doggie. While doing her in doggie, she was moaning and can feel the tightness. Can not resist anymore and relase. Man was I tired or what.

After resting for a while, she massage me. The masage was not bad. Once everthing over, I took shower and dress up to leave.

All in all, she is a very freindly and lovely lady. To all bros who have received number from the thread starter, please treat her nicely. I think she is one of the better shape, good look and attitude FL around.

As usual, I do not give any ratings as Bro Oohay Lah has summed up rather nicely. Will up you Bro once I regain power.

Cheers

oohay_lah
28-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks Bro Oohay Lah for the contact.

SMS her this morning and arrange for a quick one lunch time. Recce to the place and sms ......

All in all, she is a very freindly and lovely lady. To all bros who have received number from the thread starter, please treat her nicely. I think she is one of the better shape, good look and attitude FL around.......

Cheers

bro, that was fast! u gt the very 1st bonk i think, fresh huh!!???

thanks .. for ur short but sharp FR and ur pts too!... Glad that you enjoy her 'companion'.
Can't agree more with you that her looks and attitude is what we MAN goes for. And value for money too!hahahah....

Cheers2!

eeemen
29-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Firsty, thanks to Bro Oohay Lah for her contact. Guess I must be number 2 after bro haulance. Msg her in the morning too, and she replied saying only free in the afternoon, so confirmed appointment.

At appointed time met up at location, and once in the room, we tcss abit, she was telling me abt this hotel that had glass walls for the shower room. But she was very descreet about it all, not divulging the fact that she had an earlier appointment.That's very good.

After shower, she slowly removed her garments which revealed a set of matching green undies. She's very well groomed and presentable. Left them on for me to slowly remove it as part of the "ritual", damn shiok!!

Both bro Oohlay and bro haulance had described enough of her skills and services, no point me repeating them. Also no point repeating the ratings. Its a pity that she declined bbbj, said its for health reasons, so respected her decision. After little didi spurted out, we hugged and cuddled, like gf/bf, very nice warm feeling. Then she proceeded to give me a massage, was good and relaxing.

Overall, a wonderful session for me, enjoyed it. There was no rush, and we almost exceeded the time limit, ke ke. To me she's a real gem, will definitely do a rtf. We could connect, as she's friendly and chatty, and she can converse with me in english, which for me is an advantage coz my mandarin no powerlah.

Please treat her well and it will be returned for sure, we don't want to lose this gem. She did indicate that she will take at most 3 per day, cos she says health is also important, i like this attitude, not overly commercial. She'll take it slowly.

Please contact threadstarter for contacts. I do not pass out contacts that other bros are kind enough to share with me. Thanks again bro oohlay, will up u with my miserly 1 point.

oohay_lah
29-08-2006, 02:20 PM
bro eeemen,

thanks for the wonderful FR,can't deny that she serves will good attitude and passion! will upz u back for ur pts and effort! cheers

OTHER BROS THAT HAVE HER CONTACT, QUICK QUICK GO FOR YOUR SESSION! YOU WON'T REGRET TRYING (no money back guarantee tho')AND WILL THANK ME FOR IT! :D

mugenrsg
29-08-2006, 05:26 PM
bro oohay la...u hav pm...:D

sexfiend
29-08-2006, 05:31 PM
bro eeemen - she was telling me abt this hotel that had glass walls for the shower room.

which hotel is that ? :confused: :o

eeemen
30-08-2006, 08:33 AM
which hotel is that ? :confused: :o

Bro, its bugis eighty wan. Check it out and enjoy!!

Bro Oohlay, will be rtfing soon.Thanks again!!........ ke ke

oohay_lah
30-08-2006, 11:27 AM
hahaha, hope you song song gau jurong! :D thanks & cheers!

Teatree
30-08-2006, 11:55 AM
hahaha, hope you song song gau jurong! :D thanks & cheers!
Is there anything in Jurong?? Seem that you keep mention Jurong. I work here but nothing special here.:confused:

oohay_lah
30-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Is there anything in Jurong?? Seem that you keep mention Jurong. I work here but nothing special here.:confused:

bro, think i onli say once leh... and for direct translation its ' enjoy enjoy till u reach jurong' ... Nothing was said about happenings in jurong leh???;)

oohay_lah
30-08-2006, 02:51 PM
double posting

eeemen
08-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Bro oohay, finally managed to get my second rtf session with Sami. You're right, it gets better with familiarity, coz she's quite a shy person, and has a great personality.

Massage was even better this time round, or maybe i needed it much more this time?? There was no rush at all and great service.

No need to get into details, other than to say, its enjoyable session, relaxing and releasing!!

Look after this gem, dun wan to lose her. Thanks bro oohay for sharing!!

oohay_lah
08-09-2006, 05:25 PM
kaoz.... so fast you do ur seconding helping already ar??hahaha
great isn't it? I always like lady who is submissive, seductive ( dun you agree shes got that CFM look when on bed???) .... kekekkee. Just like her... willing to please, tease & ease ......

5ag1_Boar
08-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Bro oohay_lah,

Want to check, is her number 8****630? Cause I got this number for a Sammi from a different bro last year. Want to check out is it the same one or not?

Thanks.

oohay_lah
09-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Bro oohay_lah,

Want to check, is her number 8****630? Cause I got this number for a Sammi from a different bro last year. Want to check out is it the same one or not?

Thanks.

Nope..not her....

Maybe you want to post a Fr on your Sammi too??

5ag1_Boar
09-09-2006, 12:36 PM
That was a year ago, cannot remember much liao. That time still married, so cannot post FR easily. Anyway, hope to be more active now.. divorce liao.

oohay_lah
16-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Pass to nearly 30 bros liao .... boh lang try ????? or boh post FR ???? service boh ho??? boh tia handphone??? wht happen ??? 1 month liao leh??:confused:

Apollo
16-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Pass to nearly 30 bros liao .... boh lang try ????? or boh post FR ???? service boh ho??? boh tia handphone??? wht happen ??? 1 month liao leh??:confused:

Bro, Thanks for the number. SMSed her several times, no reply, still the same number?

Luckytime
16-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Bro, Thanks for the number. SMSed her several times, no reply, still the same number?

Bro I agree with you. Me too also smsed her a few times also no reply.:confused:

oohay_lah
16-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Bro I agree with you. Me too also smsed her a few times also no reply.

Bros, definitely the same number,no changed.Can try to call if she didn't reply to ur smses. Me juz spoke to her on the phone yesterday, asking her did she service any of our bros here and she reply yes. Others called but timing is not suitable, so did't onz. Told me she don't usually work on Sats & Suns, but can be arrange. :o

BeatAeroplane
17-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks Bro Oohay_la for the contact. Tried smsing her 3 weeks ago but the red tide was in. Then I had a 3 week suspension of activitied due to handling some urgent matters. Finally managed to hook up 2 days ago. Stats and damages have been broadcast previously so no necessity to repeat. Rendezvoour was at a discreet hotel near her part time workplace. Ding dong, and I opened the door cautiously in case I got a Sherrine lookalike. Phew! What a great relief. Turned out to be someone you would be proud to walk along Orchard Road with. Looked younger than the mid 30s that was mentioned in an earlier posting. She was in a black mini dress which accentuated her figure well.
TCSS a bit, kissed and slowly peeled off her garments with great excitement. Wah! Matching black lacy bra and G-string. Removed them to reveal nice size melons and nicely trimmed oyster. She had just come from home, no need to shower, slowly worked my way past the eraser nips to the inviting looking oyster. No smell, only nice fragrance. Wet in no time with some clit licking. accompanied with nice moans. Changed position and she did a BJ. But brother not cooperative because got taxed by CO in the morning. So I asked and she obligingly gave me a good 45 minute massage. Massage was average although I must say it was a good effort on her part. Then stroked my didi and repeated the BJ part. Got it up hard and I slowly positioned it into her oyster. Nice moans and pussy was wet, wet wet. Changed positions a couple of times before I unloaded. Hugged each other and snuzzled up in bed until hotel booking was up.
She is a genuinely nice person, easy to chat with. Wanted to RTF yesterday and had made tentative plans, but had to cancel due to urgent matters again. Got to leave town and won't be back till end of the week. Looks like got to PCC in the meanwhile. Please treat her well and you'll be assured of an enjoyable session. Request for contact from the threadstarter please. :D

eeemen
18-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Don't worry bro oohay, i have rtf her again. We have been meeting almost weekly ke ke. Enjoyed her services, and easy to chat with. Sorry, did not do any more FRs for subsequent visits. Thanks for the great gem!!

spown04
18-09-2006, 11:18 AM
First thank you bro oohlay contact, i tried her few weeks back but no time to post FR, today drop in to make up.

Cut the story short,

open the door and saw a local 30+ lady nice figure.TCSS abit and we went in to bath together, her bra and underwear is sexy enough to turn on. When bathing is like GF type,,hug me and soap me well,,really enjoy,,then ask me to bath her,,,this last for about 10 minutes which i can say really good.

Then proceed to massage and worth value for the massage 8/10 and follow by the good BJ and FJ. sorry for my FR short as rushing to go out.

But overall a good and worthy gem, please take good care of her.

Look - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10(nipples is abit ...)
figure - 8/10
massage - 8/10
Bath - 10/10
FJ- 9/10
BJ - 9/10
Damage - 100 + 20(rm)

thanks to bro oohlay for sharing...

oohay_lah
18-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Don't worry bro oohay, i have rtf her again. We have been meeting almost weekly ke ke. Enjoyed her services, and easy to chat with. Sorry, did not do any more FRs for subsequent visits. Thanks for the great gem!!

seems like it becomes your must-do routine huh......kekeke
no problem bro, 1 FR is from you is good enough liao!

Cut the story short,

open the door and saw a local 30+ lady nice figure.TCSS abit and we went in to bath together, her bra and underwear is sexy enough to turn on. When bathing is like GF type,,hug me and soap me well,,really enjoy,,then ask me to bath her,,,this last for about 10 minutes which i can say really good.

Then proceed to massage and worth value for the massage 8/10 and follow by the good BJ and FJ. sorry for my FR short as rushing to go....

glad you enjoy the companion.....;)

fatboy
25-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Tks to bro Oohay_lah for the lobang....

Met up with Sami last week for a session, in one of her favourite race course road motel...

Massage was ok, still a little short of the power I like
No BBBJ for me, only bj
FJ was ok, did in a few positions before little brother went soft. she got to get him up again to complete the mission, no black face, good attitude.

I think her boobs is enhance, if other bro can verify. Only if she can do BBBJ, would definately a extremely hotstuff.

Overall, would say that it a value for money session...all-in-one for S$100, definately worth it.

oohay_lah
26-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Met up with Sami last week for a session, in one of her favourite race course road motel...

I think her boobs is enhance, if other bro can verify. Only if she can do BBBJ, would definately a extremely hotstuff.

thanks for ur Fr, bro Fatboy

am too, thinks those melons of her are enhanced (and big melon seeds too:eek: ...hahaha),but good to nibble & suck on,will try n ask her the next time i see her...

eeemen
26-09-2006, 05:12 PM
thanks for ur Fr, bro Fatboy

am too, thinks those melons of her are enhanced (and big melon seeds too:eek: ...hahaha),but good to nibble & suck on,will try n ask her the next time i see her...

Does not matter if enhanced or not so long as her nipples are nice to suck and nibble, right?? ke ke:D Hers are really nice and pertruding, and easily stimulated. Just had my [don't know how many] rtf with her yesterday!! And she was in a very sexy dress, makes me gian thinking about it now.

libraguy75
02-10-2006, 10:12 PM
First thank you Bro Oohlay contact, i tried her 2 weeks back but couldn’t post FR as I couldnt use my damn com till today drop in the office to post this overdue FR on Sami.

I had her on 27th last month. Its was a good day for me as my BOSE unexpectedly gave me the afternoon off as it was my birthday !! :D

So I contacted Sami in the afternoon around 2pm and was told she was working till 6pm.

So I went back home to have a break.

At the appointed time, I went to fetch her up along kitchener road.

This was where things went a little funny for me……

I was there @ 550pm and parked along the road.

As I was earlier, I saw a chio-bu standing along the road…

So I took out my brand new camera H/P and took a few shots of her.

At this point of time, she took out her H/P and call somebody.

At this time, my H/P rang with her name on the display screen.

She told me she was in a begie dress.

It was then, I knew it was her.

So I drove my van over to fetch her.

Along the way, we TCSS a bit….

We went to a nearby hotel to check in.

Once in the room, we both strip naked.

She peal off her dress and reveal a nice creamy strapless bra and matching G-Sting which was sexy. When we were bathing together, felt like GF type,,hug me and soap me well,,really enjoy……… this last for about 10 minutes which i can say really good.

After the bath, went back onto the bed. And she gave me a nice oil and powder massage.

Thereafter, we proceed to the main-course !!

She lick me real good all over….

Take note that she declined bbbj, said its for health reasons, so respected her decision.

In was a blast !!

Anyway, when my bro was wide awake, she cap it and proceed to mount on top of me.

She was rocking with her back facing me.

As such halfway during the fucking, I sat up, lift her up and change to doggy style while my BRO was in her all the way !! :D

Before long, I shot my load into her !!

Thereafter, we hugged and cuddled for a while before we both went to clean up and check out of the room.

RTF :- I will see her again soon..........

Sats & charges are all listed in on Bro Oohlay’s FR. I shall not repeat them again. Last but not least, do contact Bro Oohlay for her contact please.

OH Yes, TWO last POINT,

ONE – Above FR are my sincere and humble view. What happen to me might not be the same for you as one man's experience may not be another bro's experience.

TWO - PLEASE PLEASE dun go and tell Sami about SB Forum and the photos that I posted. The photos are meant for the rest of the Bros who haven’t tried her to have a better impression of her body build.

!! Libraguy75 / Delivery Driver !!

libraguy75
02-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Here are the photos that I mention.........

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/libraguy75/sami/IMG_0061c.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/libraguy75/sami/IMG_0057c.jpg

................UPZ ME IF YOU LIKE MY FR.............

libraguy75
02-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Here is the last one....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/libraguy75/sami/IMG_0065c.jpg

................UPZ ME IF YOU LIKE MY FR.............

oohay_lah
03-10-2006, 03:01 PM
First thank you Bro Oohlay contact, i tried her 2 weeks back but couldn’t post FR as I couldnt use my damn com till today drop in the office to post this overdue FR on Sami.

I had her on 27th last month. Its was a good day for me as my BOSE unexpectedly gave me the afternoon off as it was my birthday !! :D

This was where things went a little funny for me……

I was there @ 550pm and parked along the road.

As I was earlier, I saw a chio-bu standing along the road…

At this point of time, she took out her H/P and call somebody.

At this time, my H/P rang with her name on the display screen......

bro libraguy75,

you the CAN man.... cheers for your nicely done up FRs and pretty pics( secretive too, cos keeps bros here in suspense about how she looks.....hehehe)

thanks for the pts & happy belated B'day to you! Upz u back when i am back to norm ....

Luckytime
03-10-2006, 03:09 PM
[B][COLOR="Red"]

Bro, nice job man... nice photo you have there. well done.

oohay_lah
03-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Bro, nice job man... nice photo you have there. well done.

hahaha, bro , you are here too! so you had your 'luckytime' with her yet ???:D

Luckytime
03-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Not yet cos just recovered from flu and now saving VM for star ( Thai FL ).;)

steamer
03-10-2006, 04:11 PM

bro,
pm u oredi. thks

girbiz
03-10-2006, 09:00 PM
bro,
pm u oredi. thks

Hi Bro,

can pm me the contact? After saw the pic, very keen to try this kind of prof lady. thks!:)

shootingstars
03-10-2006, 11:54 PM
with this pics sure generate lots of interest here:D

libraguy75
04-10-2006, 09:10 AM
with this pics sure generate lots of interest here

Glad that u like it bro.... :D

Hope next time when u have lobang, u will allow junior me to try. ;)

shen
04-10-2006, 08:29 PM
hi bros,

Care to PM the contact ?? thanks!

fullboost2bar
05-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Very powerful FR & pics....so steaming,can't wait to try. Bro oohay can PM me the no.

oohay_lah
05-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Very powerful FR & pics....so steaming,can't wait to try. Bro oohay can PM me the no.

bro, wat happen to your rep pts?? why kena zapped to (M):eek: ...... U one of the trusted & repute bros here, will pass you the ctc definately!:D

Check your PM!

cheers!

cuntnoisseur
05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks to Bro Oohay for Sami's contact I managed to check her out today!
Since there are so many FRs already I'll just jump straight to the ratings---
Looks - 7/10 - not pretty but pleasant lah!
Boobs - 8.5/10 - I think enhanced B/C but the extra .5 is for her nips! OOH-HOO! Extraordinary eraser-like tips! :D
Figure - 8/10 - Well maintained with no hint of fat!
Mmassage - 8/10 - Better than most HC girls!
FJ- 9/10 - Stereo sound effects when our lips are not locked together! ;)
BJ -> She proposed but I opposed cuz dont feel like it!
Overall: 9/10 - Very friendly & chatty lady so bros pls treat her nicely.
Damage - 100 + 20(rm)
RTF -> DEFINITELY!

oohay_lah
06-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Boobs - 8.5/10 - I think enhanced B/C but the extra .5 is for her nips! OOH-HOO! Extraordinary eraser-like tips! :D
Figure - 8/10 - Well maintained with no hint of fat!,.........

bro, u fast hand fast leg...good fr written!

libraguy75
06-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Boobs - 8.5/10 - I think enhanced B/C but the extra .5 is for her nips! OOH-HOO! Extraordinary eraser-like tips!
Figure - 8/10 - Well maintained with no hint of fat!
Mmassage - 8/10 - Better than most HC girls!
FJ- 9/10 - Stereo sound effects when our lips are not locked together!
BJ -> She proposed but I opposed cuz dont feel like it!
Overall: 9/10 - Very friendly & chatty lady so bros pls treat her nicely.
Damage - 100 + 20(rm)
RTF -> DEFINITELY!

BRO Oohay_lah,

!! Looks like another HAPPY BRO !!

:D :D

oohay_lah
06-10-2006, 09:37 PM
BRO Oohay_lah,

!! Looks like another HAPPY BRO !!

I certainly agree to that !!!!:D And thanks to your new lobang !;)

libraguy75
06-10-2006, 09:42 PM

NO PROBLEM BRO.......

!! Keep up the spirit of sharing in SBF !!

:D :D

Pom Pee Pee
07-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the contact also? me oso eager to try :)

steamer
20-10-2006, 09:18 AM
had her recently and these are my ratings:
looks 5.25 average look
body slim and petite; well kept
boobs 7/10; she put them to great use
massage 7.5/10 comprehensive, front n back
body massage ie with boobs 7/10; boobs put to gd use,front n back coz i request back too
bj 5/10 a bit short
fj 7/10 various positions; she gets real wet; can tell from the sheets too
attitude 9/10 frenly chatty ger, who aims to please. speakes english well.
rtf yes, esp at sgd100 for 90 mins incl full massage etc.
gd value.
cheers all
p/s i asked her to give me massage first b4 'ahem' session :D

look4sex
21-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Anybody have news on this lady ? Retired ?

Looks good !