PDA

View Full Version : Calling for Scroobal - please come in soon

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-12-2015, 07:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The title of this thread is sure to draw in the usual brickbats and kindergarden kids. Scroobal was absent for GE2015 and the aftermath when pundits and opposition supporters got suckered in by a bunch of PAP collaborators who created this massive online campaign of illusion. I recall only one moniker - I repeat ONLY ONE moniker - wwabbit - was able to state in no uncertain terms that support for the opposition was not as solid as claimed. Wwabbit for those not in the know is our resident statistician who calls out bluffs by people who claim to know statistics but in reality are clueless dumbfucks. There is another statistician who used to support Tan Kin Lian's presidential bid and who has been absent since GE2015 and I would like to think he is still on our side.

Here are some topics worthy of a Scroobal-type thread that will surely draw in the crowd.

1. The Claire Entity. Allegedly a female trained in corporate law who draws a six-figure income. Her first post mentions EDMW, contains the word "jingoism" and mentions that her skin tone is "fair". 24.36% of her posts as of 22 December 2015 contain the word "swine". She has recently found a new boyfriend and is now in bangkok - notice the destination country and its interesting parallels with our resident pimp.

2. Aftermath of the opposition post GE2015.

3. The rise of seemingly neutral websites like The Middle Ground and The Independent. Hint: take a good hard look at their respective editorial boards. Dovetail this with the fall in popularity of TOC after it stepped out of its bounds and started organizing offline forums, whereupon it was forced to register as a political entity.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?222120-Calling-for-Scroobal-please-come-in-soon&goto=newpost).