PDA

View Full Version : Self Importance and the need to be validated by others

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-12-2015, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In one way or another, we as human beings need to assert our self importance and value to the people around us.

It has not only came to my attention but to the other denizens of this forum that there are the attentions seekers, the whiners, the deluded and of course the exaggerated here and out there.

To call its name out would be to suggest that i am putting a premium on it, i am not. I am merely calling it out for its many inconsistencies and make believe fantasies. When i am not interested, i am not impressed. When i am not impressed, i am not interested. It's binary and simple as that.

The thing is that, this creature has gripes about its own surroundings and the people around it. No subject is too trivial for it to sensationalise about it and most of all it wants your understanding of its 'feelings' and for you to either agree or empathise with it. But you are not to disagree with it or calling it out, otherwise you are 'boarish' and 'oafish' or whatever to it.

I do have all the time in the world from now till the beginning of Jan 2016 to engage in it and likewise its lifespan is probably around then. I shall gift it with my excess time when i do have it and keep calling this androgynous creature out. Merry Xmas and fuck you very much too.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?222069-Self-Importance-and-the-need-to-be-validated-by-others&goto=newpost).