PDA

View Full Version : Older Ginger, Tastes Hotter

sensualtouch
18-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Recently catch up with an old fren which i knew for almost 8yrs, met in TN outlets 8 yrs ago wen this industry had not reali florishes yet.....But she dun provide special service and wrk purely on massage oni, jus for 2mths plus she resign, but we stil keep in touch and met twice oni over 8yrs....

Recent meet up is our third time, met in a cafe and had a great chat, can tell i got a gd impression in her...Hit the metal while its hot, i quickly arranged another outing for some drinking session as i noe she quite like to drink.On our fourth meet up, we go to a pub and order a bottle of wine, using excuse of i'm driving and playing of some games, she drink quite a fair bit and i drink abt 1/3 as well. As we r both a bit tipsy, we leave the pub and walk along the pavement of some shops tat aldy closed. Den i was resting against a pillar n she flung towards me and give me a hug..As a GENTLEMAN, i respond back with a tight hug and even extras with a kiss....soon before i knew it, we r in a tongue war..I can see a few passerbys looking at us but i dun care. In the tongue war, i had won the battle, she is grasping for breath but i continue with my attack. Fire is burning and heat is rising, i bring her to my car and we sped off to my hse...

Romy77
18-08-2006, 03:03 PM
bro sensual, dun stop ley ... still waiting:D

sensualtouch
18-08-2006, 05:36 PM
cont'........upon reaching my hse, we headed straight to my room.....once i inthe room, i didn't even bother to on the lights, we kiss passionately as our clothes peel off piece by piece.....she finally revealed my 8yrs long awaited C Cupper, its in a nice shape with pink and long nipples...i must say i hate my mouth for being too small, not able to savour it totally....but she reali like me sucking hard on the nipples and her moaning is irresistible..slowly she headed south and soon she had my dick full in her mouth...i can say that she is damm good at it...suction jus nice, flexibility of the tongue is fantastic....we had it in standing, lying, 69 etc.....and gosh, she seems not enuf, i wana go into action but she said NO, she want somemore....and in my lifetime(at least till now), this is the longest dick cleaning process i ever had, 1hr 20min altogether..... luckily i'm gd at controling for it.....finally went into endurance war, she whisper to me she want it hard, want it dirty and want it for an hour...not forgeting to mention, she's gd at dirty talking...we kick off traditionally at missionary position, i pump it hard, deep, and grasp her c cupper, she moan, she yell, and she push my bum agianst her....luckily no one at home....times up, knock off liao, continue wen home.....

mocha33
19-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Bo Liao Ar ??

mocha33
19-08-2006, 06:18 PM
erm... i mean any more ?

ldy_hanger
19-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Bro... sensualtouch, waiting for the next posting...

Have a great weekend :)

mocha33
19-08-2006, 07:32 PM
bro idy !! wow see you every where . ho sei bo ?

AD69
20-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Another camp site for me. :D

sensualtouch
20-08-2006, 06:39 PM
cont'....................while in the motion, she keeps yelling & askin me to f**k her hard, i hell both her legs high up and push in hard and deep.....too tired n too long in missionary, i requested her to conquer me....she definitely a damm gd jocky despite her age, damm it, i almost lose out to her.......she held her head high up grasping for breath, and her speed is getting faster n faster, seems like an organsm is on her way! forget to mention she's a gallon, full of water, in my life nvr came across gals as wet as her, while she's riding on me, can feel water is dripping from her to my thights and to my bed non-stop.....finally she gave a loud moan and bite on my neck, hands tightly grasp on my shoulder, she came, me too, i can feel it, lots of liquid flowing, or i can say, squirting....before the next moment i knew it, her speed pick up again, i look at her, she whispers"i want somemore". I said i need to take 5 can, she got up and said no, i help u......soon second round of oral test came, within seconds flag is rising agn, she look at me, askin me am i ready to take her on, i turn her ard for doggie, and smack it hard on her bum, she beg me to f**K hard and fast, i almost cun catch up with her demands, half of my bed is wet, and in doggie i can see water is flowing, yes, i use the word flowing, no joke...i press her hard down to the matress and gave her a hard wan, her moaning really entice me so much, i turn her ard and pump my full load into her mouth, she bottoms up with it not even letting off any last drip.....i drop dead on the wet mattress, she smile at me, i was thinking "not again.........."

*she's in her late thirties, look very demure and a typical office lady, reali underestimate her at first, reali an old ginger.....