PDA

View Full Version : My Journey

Pages : [1] 2

loverboy25
15-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Since becoming a member of SBF in 2010, i got so much information on the Ladyboy scene from this section and later brought me to explore up the source in Thailand. As 2015 is coming to an end just want to share some experiences of my own and give back to the community.

This will involve a young man exploring his sexuality and making many friends along the way and off course some great memories and some not so good ones.

Since a very young age i always have a fetish for CD but off course when my parents found out would beat the shit out of me, it was something so uncontrollable and yet full of ecstasy whenever i put on that stockings and touching my legs and jerking off. I forgot how long i did that for and i thought everything stopped when i had my first girlfriend during my JC days, anything but....

One day i came across this forum not too long after graduating and there is this Keong Siak/ Desker section and i was like many BMs would have done read as much of information there possible and off course came to the famous section of the Rowell Ladyboys. There i was standing at the entrance of this great black hole and diving so deep into the dark side.

I still remember vividly i just gotten my first paycheque a few months back, and at the Rowell section there was this really hot ladyboy name Boeing from Thailand and i am sure many would have met her some 4 plus years back. (Till today i am still trying to locate her). Read the advice from the other BMs that not to go on a Sunday, what are the opening hours, payment and etc. I told myself wait till my next pay day and i will head there on a Saturday for a little bit of action when they just open, there i was waiting for that day to approach and i still remember telling my family member i will be out to Bugis to meet a friend.

Took the train and alighted at Bugis before walking towards Rowell, my heart was pounding and for the first time i was contemplating if i should actually do it. In the end i thought F**k it, just go there take a look and if Boeing is not there i will just go for a movie and head home. It took me about 10 minutes and there i was standing at the famous gate. There this little cute creature sitting among the most sexy group of ladyboys seat Boeing and that minute i simply flushed, pointed out to her. When she nod her head indicating you sure, i simply nod my head and enter through those gates.

I must be a slimmer and more handsome then and getting the grope from the group before i could get through, up that staircase and for the first time heard the most amazing squeaking sound of a ladyboy from the first room closet to the staircase. Boeing simply giggle and point me to the last room in the corner. Upon entering i still can't believe how beautiful and sexy she was. Black Bra and red panties with that nice bulge and a little pubic hair exposing, that gave me a instant hard on. I simply sat quietly on that little mattress looking at her and dumbfounded, she simply ask you okay? before giving me a kiss on my cheek and say "narak" (after exploring thailand for a couple of years) later i knew the translation was cute.

Next i search my pocket to hand over that three red notes and after keeping that in her purse. She must have known it was my first time visiting the place and say just relax we will have a good time. We slowly undress and she took off the bra but kept the panties on. That will be the cutest pair of breast and for the first time i touched those round and soft silicon breast and pink nipples. She says you want to suck them, off course i went ahead and suck them like a baby haven't had milk in months. I could see that small bulge is no longer small in those red panties and the tip of the cock was exposing.

I told Boeing, do you want to remove those panties because you look so uncomfortable. The next thing was a nice 5' inch staring at me and i was thinking aren't i here for the ladyboys and went on to suck that cute little thing while she moan. the other ladyboys moaning and squeaking in the other cubicles must definitely have turn me on further on. It must have went on for a good 5 to 10 minutes before i tasted something a little sweet and salty in my mouth. Thereafter i had my first BJ and it was haven and not before long a big pool of white liquid myself.

Interestingly we didit had the full package, maybe it was because i am still not sure. I got dress and gave her a hug before leaving, down the stairs and out the gate. That moment i felt very shameful yet knowing fully that i will be back soon

loverboy25
15-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I also have an account in another forum, only the last photo is mine the other 4 was from another forum and a very famous BM (if my memory didn't fail me)

Aperture
15-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Thanks for sharing.

loverboy25
15-12-2015, 11:25 PM
More to come, and will include my trips to Thailand n also include relationship with a lb n the cabaret scene. Thanks for reading n comments

Summerhillt
16-12-2015, 01:55 AM
I love your story! Please elaborate more. Wow, bro you took the plunge and went to bkk to further your ldb relationships!

loverboy25
16-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the comment. It wasn't something I would see myself doing at first, hope to come back with the next part in the next few days. My first exploration of a place call pattaya

kthan10
16-12-2015, 07:32 AM
Liked your first story.. Looking forward to the next adventure :D

loverboy25
16-12-2015, 08:14 AM

Some photos for my next few installments. Thanks for the points

Ilovetosex
16-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing...

sggirls
16-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Thank you bro for your sharing.

Nitestarz
16-12-2015, 12:36 PM
dont stop bro...keep sharing

we all have our first time

loverboy25
16-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks for so much support, I think I will be posting the photos via tinypic or another site and post the link here.

Being a non posting member for the last couple of years I just learn how to up another bm points. So be patient I will up the points of my supporters

loverboy25
16-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Part 2

From my last meeting with Boeing, it made me wonder so what was my sexuality? I still like ladies but am not attracted to guys, that question just came back to me again and again for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, i did my "research" on the ladyboy scene and off course came across the country that Boeing originated from. By chance, my company send me on a business trip to Thailand but i was not alone for the trip, there will be another senior colleague on this trip. The business trip was from Wednesday till Friday, my "light bulb" suddenly came and i requested to extend my stay for 2 nights till Sunday saying that i am meeting a friend from my school days which off course is a phantom friend.

My colleague was more of the technical side and i from the business side, he was the most boring colleague i ever have so he would stay in the room whenever we were not out for business meeting or meals. While this is not my first time to Bangkok, i was not too familiar with the area that the hotel my company put me up where the old airport and Airasia flights goes to. On the second day of the trip which was the Thursday, after dinner i decided to take a stroll around the hotel and thinking about my plan of attack for Friday till Sunday.

I remembered there was this little stall round the corner with all the leaflets of the various tourist attractions, was thinking to walk over and see if i can get some ideas. Once i got there, something caught my attention immediately posters of the world famous Thailand ladyboy cabaret shows. The Thai vendor saw me and my interest in the posters started his sales pitch for the shows and ask me where am i from? How long will i stay here? and a bunch of question which reminds me of my conversations from my friend before the trip, Dont answer as he is gathering information and will try to sell you everything.

So i grab the leaflets saying thanks with my "krup" hand sign and walk back to the hotel. Hide the leaflets carefully from my colleague, i wend back to the room and did some more searches of the various shows in Bangkok and their prices before booking one of them online call Golden Dome.

To be continued

loverboy25
16-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Part 3.

As Friday and with the last meeting my colleague went back, both of us packed up and he left for the airport back to Singapore while i got myself another hotel just in case i have any "guest" for the next two nights. I have got myself a VIP ticket to Golden Dome Cabaret and was looking forward as my seat was 4th row from the front and i should be able to get a better view to the performers.

After checking in, i had a few hours to spare before the show got myself to Nana plaza. This is what today being describe as the Adult version of Disneyland and i can't agree more with 4 stories of bars and you could not miss the complex with the neon light bulbs blinding you. I walked around and got groped and molested along the way and just dumbfound with the number of bars and off course the girls and ladyboys on display.

I got into Casacade bar and the place has about 50 ladyboy dancers in bikinis on the stage dancing as i got there pretty early in the night so i was the only customer. After stepping in i felt like a prey in the human zoo with all eyes on me and for that moment i just froze before this really beautiful LB caught my attention and i pointed over to her to seat with me. Later i found out her name was Jenny and that will not be the last time i cross path with her. She was surprised to found out that i am not Japanese and commented i look like one. Got myself and her a drink before chatting further and for the first time i got to see the interior of the place was done like a cave and how right i was being the prey.

As i was looking around, Jenny slipped her hand into my pants without me noticing and that must have been a skill she practised over a million times. With a few strokes, i was awaken and she gave me a very seductive look before whispering into my ear "would you like to go back to the room". At that moment i was very and i mean very tempted but i told her i have ticket to the show and need to go soon. Immediately she suggested that she should come along but i told her i think the seat next to me might most probably be booked by then and told her i would come back for her before i go home. She gave me the watery eyes look and said okay i wait for you. That statement was one statement that is over use through my journey haha.

Some photos of Jenny, i met her on a couple of occasion afterwards in both Bangkok and Pattaya. A nice girl but can be a little aggressive if you know her for the first time

hornytim
18-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Thks for sharing :)

loverboy25
19-12-2015, 08:17 PM
After i left Nana got on to the Taxi and realise i got only 20 minutes and the friday traffic in Bangkok is definitely not helping at all, luckily the taxi driver seems like a impatient man just as i did and got there 5 minutes before the opening of the 9 30pm show.

Got there and as usual full of tourists from Mainland China, and it was simply crowded with tour group. Seems like the earlier show just ended and saw some of the performers still taking photos with the guest, many of them look quite scary upfront because of the amount of foundation they have on their face.

On one corner there was this little cute one that got my attention and she seems very shy not like her other colleagues calling out to tourists for photo. I went over and took a closer look and she doesn't look anything more than 23. Next thing all the performers disappeared, realise its 9 30 already so got my drink and go find my seat.

My seat was pretty good except i was surrounded by pretty noisy "neighbours", the show started and could clearly hear from the crowd the disbelief that these are ladyboys or transexual. One hour of song and dance, traditional, modern, chinese , western and others. The show was pretty good but not sure if i will go back again.

Got out quickly after the show wanting to see if i can catch the cutie, there she was standing round the corner shy and just looking at her other colleagues, i went over and said can i have a photo with her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Next hing gotten one of the ushers there to take a photo of us and asked her for her name. She told me her name was Bee and she speaks pretty fluent english, i commented that she looks very pretty and this is my first time to the show bla bla bla. Next thing she asked me am i here for holidays and i said yes, she mentioned that she is off work soon and will be going for dinner round the corner. *blink" lightbulb on again, telling her that i haven't got dinner if its okay to join her, she said sure but its Thai food and if that is okay, i simply nod like a puppy. Bee told me she needs to get changed out from the costume and ask me to wait for her at the carpark area and she will be out in the next 20 minutes.

I do not have photos of bee but the following are some of the photos i have of the show

Crazy_horse 02
20-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Nice story:)
Thanks for sharing bro.

starbucks
20-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Very nice and informative narration. A fresh perspective too. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. Keep them coming. Show us bee's photo too!!

rainbow19
20-12-2015, 04:12 PM
TS, you are good man !!!
any more to share?

loverboy25
20-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks fellow BMs for the support and this is the next part:

As i was waiting at the car park for Bee, i was thinking what are the plans after dinner and how should i initiate that. During this 10 minutes i could see the other performers changed and walking out to the car park to get their motorbikes. It seems like the whole cabaret has been notified of our "date", the others giggled while walking past me and one even say "she go make up more and come soon" I was wondering how much make up will Bee be applying since she already has the make up from the show. First time i thought wow i am Actually going out with a Ladyboy in the public, and how would the others look at me.

As i was pondering and thinking without noticing that Bee is already walking towards me, changed to a t-shirt and jean shorts, she came over and told me her "sisters" would like to join us for dinner. In my mind, i thought shit either i got to buy dinner for 4 of them or i get to have 4 of them, i think the second option is less likely. At that point, my plan B came back to play again that is NANA Plaza.

The group brought me to this road side stalls about 5 minutes walk from the theatre and they served both Thai and Issan (thats where the famous som tum aka Thai Papaya salad with special fish sauce) food. Bee later explained to me that the three of them were her elder sisters from her hometown near Chiangmai and she just finished her degree in Accountancy but its hard to find a normal job there thus she join the showbiz 6 months ago after getting a recommendation.

We spoke about my job and why i was there in Bangkok, before asking why did i want to join her for dinner. I replied i just felt comfortable with her, she said she actually noticed me at the photo session before my show, and i wondered if that is true. There seems to be some pageant show in Thailand so her sisters were all glued to the TV at the food stall, i do not speak Thai but i could guess they are comparing the contestants and left Bee and myself alone. The food was nothing special except its much cheaper and Bee told me there is a "staff" discount because they are regulars, i thought since its not too expensive i would pay for dinner. Her sisters said thanks and asked me where was i going after this, i said if nothing much i will return to my hotel room.

Thats when the magic happened, they actually invited me back to their condo for a few drinks. Their condo was within walking distance, we gotten some chips and drinks before returning to their condo. Later they explained to me the tv program was Miss tiffany Universe, the famous transgender pagent contest. Bee informed me that she is not too much of a drinker and her sisters like to drink to relax from work, the three of her sisters were glued back to the TV while Bee and i chat and not long Bee was a little tipsy and open up that she had a Thai boyfriend before but ended before she moved to Bangkok.

She ask me what did i think of her and i commented she must be the cutest lady i ever met, her sisters whistled and giggled when i said that and added "she not lady, she ladyboy". Next was the most expected, Bee planted a kiss on my lips and i guess with the influence of alcohol i kissed her back. Not long later Bee told me she feels tipsy and wants to lie down in her room and wanted me to accompany her while her sisters watch the TV, she said something in Thai to her sisters before we left for her room.

Once she and i got into her room, she locked the door and we locked lips and tongues and frenching aggressively like there is no tomorrow. She whispered in my ears that she is very horny and haven't done the deed in a long while. Both of us strip down in record time and she was wearing this cartoon bra and panty set. We frenched while i undid her bra and to my surprise she hasn't had her breast implants yet but a cute hormone boobs staring at me, she apologise that she doesnt have breast, i said its perfectly okay i like them natural.

She has a medium bulge hard on in her panties and i told her i really want that in my mouth. She told me she wants to have a shower together, and led me to the attached bathroom where the scenes was like in the movies, we soaped each other and later on mutual blowjob in there.

We dried up and back to the bed where she gave me a blowjob, what i felt was like a GFE rather than Boeing's technically trained skills. Bee was absolutely right that she have not had sex for a long while and we moved to 69 for a good 10 minutes. Remember on the way back from dinner to the condo we got some chips and drinks, i sneaked in a packet of condom and lube from the 7-11. Rubber on with lube, she was riding on top and before long i felt love juice on my chest before unloading mine. We lie on the bed for a while before i got dressed and left the condo, on my way out one of her sister said next time not too loud.

Bee and i have met at times when i was in BKK for work and she has grown to become one of the superstar of the show with breast and finally the cut last year (almost the worse day of my life). I cant post her photos as she has a sponsor and i am not sure who is reading these posts.

Goalman
21-12-2015, 01:09 AM
thanks for sharing your story. have read your story give me a hardon. haha... I like the part u mention going to her condo... so exciting as u don't know what to expect after some drinks.

cheers... keep it up

loverboy25
21-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the comment Goalman, there are many times in this last 5 plus years where I made a right or sometimes wrong turn as well. But usually cabaret working ladyboys get checked regularly both for drugs and diseases

But the other side of the coin is either they had the cut already or they start takes hormones since a very young age that they can no longer get hard. It's really rare you can find someone that looks fantastic and perform well in the other department. I have met a few along the way and kept in contact

loverboy25
22-12-2015, 09:46 PM
The next morning woke up with a bad bad hangover from the red label and saw my phone flashing, messages from Bee saying she was very drunk last night but enjoyed it very much and her sisters are teasing her saying she has a foreign boyfriend now. She invited me to meet her again to join them after work for dinner.

I thought it was my last night in BKK so told her that i am meeting my client and if i have time will message her, keeping my options open. I remembered Jenny from Nana plaza and wanted to go back and take a closer look at the place. It was around 1.30 pm and thought go back to get some more sleep because it will be a long long night. Next thing i know my phone was ringing again and this time it was a call from Bee, i picked up and she just said "what number your room". I am thinking, shit i must have mentioned where i was staying last night, next thing i went down to the lobby and for the first time i got the surprise look from the front desk staff but i guess it might most probably be someone else tonight so might as well.

Brought her back to my room and she told me that she already missing me, good thing she need to get to the theatre by 4pm to make up for the first show at 5 30pm. I got her a non-alcoholic drink this time and watch some TV while we got comfortable. It must been a awkward 5 minutes before we locked our tongue again for the X number of times in the last 15 hours and she simply was pushing my buttons the right way, kissing my neck, whispering all the ideas of what she want me to do to her and humping me dry all at the same time. I started to feel i was the one being fished rather than the other way round. She left after an hour later leaving both of us satisfied and i sent her a text saying thanks and told her i will definitely be out late, could not see her before i am gone.

Got some food and slept till around 9 plus, though still tired from my little adventure i could not bear not to go and find myself some fun before i head home in 12 hours time. Head down to Nana and back to Casanovi to see if Jenny was around, and she was there giving me this wicked smile and the next thing we were seated on the third row. Today i was not the only customer and felt much more comfortable that the attention was spread out rather than on myself only. It was a show in there, cocks out both customers and the ladyboys stroking, fondling and a quick blow here and there. This got me excited and when i was looking at Jenny she already had her our stroking and sticking her tongue out looking at me.

At that point being a newbie i was simply too shy to do any of that in the public, so i told her lets go back to my hotel room for a better inspection of her body. I paid the bill and waited for her to change, while she was changing some of her friends approached me for a threesome and i had a hard time rejecting them. 10 minutes later, we left Nana plaza holding hand and back to my hotel room. This time the counter staff must be thinking this guy is definitely over to the dark side.

Jenny was more mild than she was in the bar, i guess that is part of the show to get customers. She was actually a very friendly person and like to watch cartoon rather than what she look from the outside. In our conversation she educated me about the hormones and the LB scene in Bangkok and some other parts of Thailand. She seem to be very well travelled and has a few unsuccessful relationships previously. Maybe i was too tired that night we simply chat and fell asleep, however once i woke up and figuring that i have two hours before my taxi pick me up, i got down to doing my work and she has a nice 6 and a half inch it was semi - hard. After a good 5 minutes it was hard and she woke up and we got to 69 before releasing our love juice on each other's chest.

loverboy25
22-12-2015, 09:49 PM

Some of Jenny recent photos

Summerhillt
23-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Great thread coupled with awesome photos! You go brudder!!

Ashbirdy
23-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Nice thread and pic .. Support ts :)

loverboy25
23-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive

blastit
24-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Wa bro, you ups la.

Now i have learnt a lot more abt the LB scene in Thailand from this thread. Makes me wanna book my own ticket go explore

Thanks and keep it up

loverboy25
24-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the support, drop me a pm if u need any info

Summerhillt
24-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive

Brother!! Please tell us more on your trip to pattaya! I've heard that it is a ladyboy heaven there! More pics too. Solo travelling sounds so fun. I might just do it as well

mbam
24-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Good job Ts, rarely see a brother with such wonderful pics and story line.

jaankaden
24-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Brother!! Please tell us more on your trip to pattaya! I've heard that it is a ladyboy heaven there! More pics too. Solo travelling sounds so fun. I might just do it as well

I've made the solo trek to Pattaya before bro and I believe you should too. It's almost like a pilgrimage of sorts for ladyboy lovers everywhere. Haha.

That said, I personally prefer Bangkok. Not just because of its convenience, but because I feel that the ones in Pattaya are still in the earlier stages of their transformation and don't look quite as feminine yet compared to the ladyboys of Bangkok. Nevertheless, you still owe yourself an exploratory trip. ;)

loverboy25
24-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Thank you all and i am writing the next part, should be out in the next few hours.

Yes i agree that maybe a solo trip but off course with a wingman would be cool for the trip as there are other things to do in the day.

I do agree that many of the LBs in Pattaya are in their transformation years, for me there are some reasons why i go there first is i do some work in Bangkok so avoid bumping into any familiar faces there and the other was is the cabaret scene.

loverboy25
24-12-2015, 11:22 PM
In the end after all the research and work (booking of transport and hotel), the wait was over and i had myself a 5 days trip over the long weekend holiday. I remembered booking the late flight out of Singapore around 8pm and i had the idea that i didn't want to waste a night away, i will get there about 9pm and the taxi ride is approximately 2 hours from Bangkok and arrive in Pattaya by 11pm.

Got myself into Bangkok on time, only with one carry-on got out to the pickup point where the taxi driver was already waiting for me, the whole journey was smooth into pattaya and got to my hotel which was centralised to all the action. During my research i found myself the famous Soi 6 (or soi sex) equivalent to the soi cowboy in Bangkok. Got myself on one of the songthaew which is like a mini-bus system that operates at 10 baht no matter how far you were on that.

It was this surreal experience when i got to soi 6, it was more crazy then i have thought it would be, i am sure this bar stretch is about 100 metre but it will take you a good 20 minutes to get through with all the ladies and lbs stopping in the middle of the road to stop you. They were all dressed to kill, with thigh high dresses with a lot of holes, uniforms (mostly for the high paying japs) and other erotic wear.

I kept telling myself to stay cool and walk down the whole stretch before deciding where to have the first drink. However, how wrong i was, it was about the 5th or 6th bar i come to the first LB bar and one (my first) Ammy or Am with one of the skimpy dresses and from the holes you can see she wasn't wearing a bra and only with a small g-string. She gave me the puppy eyes and said welcome, one drink inside. The inside was very dimply lit, sofa seats and other than the bar counter the place was full of mirrors and on them were names written with dates which later i learn that was who got the biggest bar bills, off course i didn't get my name up there. She could see i was a newbie and said is that the first time in Pattaya and i asked her does the places get many customers from Singapore she says have but not too many. I got myself and her a drink, while she went to order the drinks i was just staring at that ass of hers and still can't believe i was there and adrenaline rushing what should i expect next while i was having a hard on staring at that ass.

She came back with the drinks, after we toasted she attacked the crouch under the table and whispered can i take a look, before i could respond she unzip my pants and got my cock out. The next thing she was stroking and fondling with it like an old pro, as i was the only customer in the bar i did not tell her to stop and next of the most amazing thing happened she was giving me a blowjob in the bar. Somehow the mirrors comes into play and look at the reflection with Am having me in the mouth and i saw at the corner the cashier/ bar tender simply did not have any expression, i guess that is a very common thing in the bar.

The next thing i ventured under her dress and found she was semi hard and pull her g-string aside and exposing her nice cock while stroking that for her. It lasted for a good 10 minutes and during that time, there was 2 or 3 lbs that walked in and said something to AM while she smiled and got back to her job. I told her i was about to cum soon and she took a wet tissue ready while giving me a few more thrust into her mouth. There i was with my first shot in the bar at Soi 6 for the trip. Till date, i can still remember that because it has will always remain my first......

Ashbirdy
25-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Enjoy life once and live no regret:)

loverboy25
25-12-2015, 04:21 PM
The next few days was really very blurry and quite a fair bit of drinking and going round the bars, made a few friends from around town. As much as i enjoy the solo trips around, have a wingman will definitely be more fun. Now going back to the part where i really love stockings so before the trip i ordered a few pairs and the next few parts will be up soon

Hanster
26-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Nice FR and insight of the Ladyboy scene in BKK!:)

Summerhillt
28-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the great informative share. Didn't know that pattaya ldbs are not as feminine..

loverboy25
28-12-2015, 03:31 PM
What I would say is there is a variety and also depends on personal taste

Summerhillt
28-12-2015, 03:46 PM
I am rather taken aback, bro. Did you agree the price beforehand with the ladyboy before she got your cock out and gave you a slurping blowjob? Or did you research about the average market price about bbbjs in those bars.

I mean yea, sure it would be great to have a bbbj in a bar. But what if she asks for an exorbitant amount of payment after that. I believe there is no free lunch in the world as opposed to blowjobs.

loverboy25
28-12-2015, 05:23 PM
I would say I did a bit of research but so far I haven't been "blackmail" from any of them, I do know many of them would unzip n stroke in the bar and that is the way to get you interested for something more.

However that being said the lbs have very good memory and since I am there quite a few times the lbs will tell me which are the cheap Charlies and usually they will avoid serving.

loverboy25
28-12-2015, 09:03 PM
During my conversation with Am later on she told me that Soi 6 starts early around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and has strict orders to close by 1am thus there are not many customers towards midnight. I exit the bar and saw a few places already closing so i went onto the Songtaew and went to the famous walking street where its notorious for their nightlife. It was full of clubs, bars, restaurants and etc.

Got myself some food and realise i haven't had lunch but that doesnt bother me a little at all, from my research i knew that there was a LB bar in one of the smaller alleys in walking street and start searching for it but could find it. (later on the trip i will locate that)

After my years of exploring LOS, i realise that previously the bars are either all ladies or all LB but these days to cater to different customer needs there are always a mixture and the trend is definitely growing.

It was around 2am and i was a little tired so thought maybe i should go back and take a rest and out explore again tomorrow. As i was walking back to my hotel, i spotted a bar that was half close and this shadow was outside, as it was a little dark i decided to ask for direction and take a closer look. My LB radar have been spot on once again and she was a LB, after asking for direction she seems to get the hint that i wanted more than just direction and asked if i wanted a drink? I say why not, and we went into her bar and later she explained to me that the bar is supposed to close at 2am according to the license but in order to "extend" the hours they dim the lights.

Shirley wasnt the most pretty one but she just pressing the right button and not long after some mutual stroking and DFK, i paid my bill and we were walking back to my hotel hand in hand. Once we got into the room, i got her to have a quick wash of her feet and i got her into one of the fishnet that i have brought. Next was the most unexpected, Shirley took a chair and told me to sit. She turn to the MTV Channel on the room tv and start giving me a striptease and dancing to that music. That gave me a instant hard on, she use her thigh tease me before sitting on top of me dry humping. Next we got onto the bed and she was revealing her nice 7 inch at full attention which i gladly take it in my mouth and gave it a good 10 minutes. She returned the favour where we got into the 69 and the next was first for me she gave me a AR. I felt ticklish at first and she kept pulling me back and going in further.

She capped me and went on top and rode like no tomorrow and for the first time i met someone that cum hands free after a good 10 minutes of riding. It wasn't long before i came as well. We had another 2 sessions before she left the next morning.

Summerhillt
29-12-2015, 04:38 AM
Wow what a jem unearthed by you! She actually went to the extent of dancing to MTV songs. That's a really plus point for tips. Will be glad to give more, esp after a heart AR

loverboy25
29-12-2015, 09:04 AM
These are some of the gems found during the trips, she is no longer on the scene heard found a job in her hometown

sgshs11
10-01-2016, 11:23 PM
any more???

kleetora2
15-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Bump!!!
Where's the TS? Such a good start down the TS rabbit hole. I'm sure you haven't stopped!

sgshs11
10-02-2016, 11:44 PM
that's the end???

loverboy25
22-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Sorry been too busy with work last few months, updating this long weekend

benjamin8
23-03-2016, 04:06 AM
oh wow i would love to go on a trip to thai... anyone able to organise? damm that will be fun.

the1newborn
23-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Perhaps we who interest in lb, can ask bro here organize a trip, to visit the land of smile together...

loverboy25
23-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Am always willing to contribute my knowledge, if you guys want can drop me a pm and i will do my best

loverboy25
27-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Apologies for the long time off from my last post, been really busy with work.

As my last instalment goes, i was through my first trip to LOS and in the city of Pattaya.

Next day i decided to take Shirley out and have a "date", we met at the bar and decided to catch a movie at Central Festival, we grab tickets before deciding where should we have dinner. There wasn't much fantastic shows around, in the end after much persuation we went for the a Thai ladyboy comedy movie. Yaya told me that its a very famous ladyboy movie but sadly it does not come with English subtitles.

As we had only one hour left before the movie, she brought me to a Japanese restaurant on the 3rd or 4th floor and for the first time i do agree having a Thai partner does have its benefits when coming to order food and service level as well. We had a really great meal and boy both of us were like sharks that has been hungry for days, i guess that was what we needed our long drawn battle the night later.

We had sofa seats that was around 300 baht each at the back of the cinema, not too sure about what Shirley say about the show being popular there doesnt seems to be many people catching the show. For the first 10 to 20 minutes i was concentrating on understanding the movie but Shirley didnt give me a chance by going down on my little man and soon we were DFK and fondling in the dark and that lasted till the end of the movie.

We were supposed to meet up with some of her friends at Soi 5 to drink at a thai disco after the movie but we were at the point of almost ripping our clothes apart for some real action. She text her friend that we will be late and cant get back to my room soon enough........

Dsom
30-03-2016, 04:09 PM
TS, envy your adventure with LB....

Thanks for sharing...

Really power

loverboy25
30-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Thanks. I might have a chance to move there later this year for work

loverboy25
03-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Photos of Shirley if anyone is interested

loverboy25
21-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Photos of Shirley if anyone is interested

Funny enough now looking back thats like 3 years back...... will give an update with some photos of my journey. Finally living in Ladyboy and maybe i will write some more next few days

loverboy25
21-11-2019, 10:57 PM

kuching
22-11-2019, 11:04 AM
great write up .. please keep posting . lovely pictures aswell

loverboy25
22-11-2019, 12:50 PM
great write up .. please keep posting . lovely pictures aswell

Thank you i dont know if i will write more but photos for sure there are loads

mhee_21
26-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Nice bro. More updates please

lastrider
30-11-2019, 03:05 PM
Firstly, thanks for sharing bro. It was a good read. Have you been in a relationship with any of the LB escorts? If anyone has, care to share their experience. The positive and negative side of it since we are asians. Thanks.

GreenBird
17-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Thank you i dont know if i will write more but photos for sure there are loads

Thanks Bro for the amazing stories. Makes me interested in LBs too :D

nongho
09-03-2020, 04:14 AM
Really really awesome read! Keep it up bro! Please do update regularly.

loverboy25
09-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Firstly, thanks for sharing bro. It was a good read. Have you been in a relationship with any of the LB escorts? If anyone has, care to share their experience. The positive and negative side of it since we are asians. Thanks.

Yes i did but not sure if that is considered as a relationship, or should i say an open relationship. When you live in a town like pattaya, its definitely better to be single.

loverboy25
09-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Been busy the last few months till the recently the big drop due to the virus, but still having a great time and visited a bar last night

Some photos from the visit

loverboy25
09-03-2020, 05:09 PM
293534Been busy the last few months till the recently the big drop due to the virus, but still having a great time and visited a bar last night

Some photos from the visit

loverboy25
04-08-2020, 02:57 AM
Been busy with the new project https://www.facebook.com/pladyboymansion trying to give some positive energy despite these very down times

loverboy25
04-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Been busy with the new project https://www.facebook.com/pladyboymansion trying to give some positive energy despite these very down times

for more photos do follow the Facebook Page Pladyboy Mansion

Steventan
04-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Thanks for sharing. Love to read your experiences.

loverboy25
05-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Thanks for sharing. Love to read your experiences.

The latest video on YouTube

https://youtu.be/siVBttqfjVYhttps://youtu.be/siVBttqfjVY

StrykeShot
05-08-2020, 09:58 PM
The latest video on YouTube

https://youtu.be/siVBttqfjVYhttps://youtu.be/siVBttqfjVY

wow bro! looks damn happening. Wish i could join ya there. =)

loverboy25
08-08-2020, 05:59 PM
wow bro! looks damn happening. Wish i could join ya there. =)

Thank you, there seems to be a lot of problem with loading photos on here so you can join the page for more photos

https://www.facebook.com/pladyboymansion/

blastit
09-08-2020, 03:07 PM

She is smokin'

loverboy25
15-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Thank you and i been quite lucky to be stucked in pattaya and its heaven on earth now. doing my own mini parties at my place and some private shoots

This one below is coffee..... great both in and outside of the room.

I might be putting up a site soon where i can share all my photos and experiences

loverboy25
15-09-2020, 09:35 AM
I am BACK!!

In the last few weeks we decided to up it one level from our first party in July after receiving many positive and constructive comments and suggestions on the forum and our various social media channels (FB, IG, Youtube, Twitter and even now Tik Tok)

Yesterday was our day 1 from our video shoot and we had a lot of fun with our Ladyboy Mansion models which we will be sharing more content in the upcoming days, weeks and months.

Our website www.ladyboymansion.com (www.ladyboymansion.com)is also up now

DO MARK DOWN YOUR CALENDAR FOR 27TH SEPTEMBER, I THINK WE HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU WONT WANT TO MISS 

Last but not least the photos from yesterday;

loverboy25
15-09-2020, 09:38 AM

kellynini
16-09-2020, 04:54 PM
wow. i am loving your ladyboy mansion content and all! Looks like you are having a blast over there! Wish I could be there as an observer or maybe a model :D great stuff, i will be looking forward to more content and news!

loverboy25
19-09-2020, 11:29 PM
wow. i am loving your ladyboy mansion content and all! Looks like you are having a blast over there! Wish I could be there as an observer or maybe a model :D great stuff, i will be looking forward to more content and news!

Thank you, i have been super busy and doing my best to get this new venture going.

That's me in the pool, trying to get the best shots possible

More photos and videos can be found on Facebook Page; Ladyboy Mansion

djong888
06-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Loverboy25, that was an excellent writing and pictures that you had put up in this forum. I just stumbled upon it this morning and I read from page 1 till your "last posting". You must had put lots of effort on that and "kudos" to you.

I suppose we all admire you in many ways and I hope you will find happiness, love, joy and meaningful life as you embark on your journey everyday.

I for one enjoyed reading your articles and at the same times give me an insight of lady-boy in one way or another. Also gave me a better understanding of term "lady-boy" too.

djong888
06-11-2020, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=djong888;20309204]

Loverboy25, that was an excellent writing and pictures that you had put up in this forum. I just stumbled upon it this morning. I read from page 1 till your "last posting". You must had put lots of effort on that and "kudos" to you.

I suppose we all admire you in many ways. I hope you will find happiness, love, joy and meaningful life as you embark on your journey everyday.

I for one enjoyed reading your articles. At the same times give me an insight of lady-boy in one way or another. Also gave me a better understanding of the term "lady-boy" too.

Perhaps one day we may cross-path with one another somewhere. From now on I will certainly be on a look out for lady-boy if I am in Bangkok, Pattaya or Singapore. We never know.

tobediscreet
07-11-2020, 01:34 AM
Ts, I read all your posts and I must admire your passion in writing all your exploits. Well done! (ps. the LBs in your latest post are so pretty, unlike those that I have had over the years in Singapore *scary*)

hudsonfan
07-11-2020, 06:07 AM

Are all of the girls in this pic working girls?

sads
08-11-2020, 01:43 PM
The girl in the 2nd photo is in quite a number of professional shot porn videos on various sites.

sammboyboy
08-11-2020, 02:17 PM
can share link or at least her name?

sads
08-11-2020, 08:38 PM

https://helloladyboy.com/content/hung-ts-glamour-girl-fucked-hard/

loverboy25
14-11-2020, 01:47 PM

her name is Chinni or Coco for porn film

ElsonDX
15-11-2020, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=loverboy25;20223669]

Wow, thanks for sharing the stories and pictures.

loverboy25
16-11-2020, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=loverboy25;20223669]

Wow, thanks for sharing the stories and pictures.

Thank you and you can follow the updates from the mansion on facebook with the id ladyboy mansion

sammboyboy
16-11-2020, 02:53 PM
i wish i was there

loverboy25
16-11-2020, 04:22 PM
i wish i was there

Counting my blessings everyday, Covid took away some give me some more too

loverboy25
23-12-2020, 02:17 PM
http://ladyboymansion.com

So there it is, finally the site is done!!!

loverboy25
23-12-2020, 02:20 PM

blastit
23-12-2020, 04:05 PM

Nice! Well done bro

loverboy25
26-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Had a lot of fun the last two days with our first LIVE event over Xmas

all the videos will be available later on ladyboymansion.com

loverboy25
26-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Nice! Well done bro

Thanks Bro, was fun doing all of that with beautiful ladyboys

fairladyb
30-12-2020, 11:12 PM
I thought it was a story of you transitioning lol :p

loverboy25
31-12-2020, 01:57 PM

555555 i think i did, just not in that direction

Wishing everyone a MUCH Better 2021!!

Take care and stay safe from me and the angels of ladyboymansion.com

mikeeeleeee
02-01-2021, 04:39 AM

hah! me too when i saw the thread title. Was waiting for the part where the boss goes into where he met his big sis to guide him through his journey lol!!

anyway, best wishes to all!

TS, loads of support to you and your venture.

loverboy25
02-01-2021, 01:52 PM
hah! me too when i saw the thread title. Was waiting for the part where the boss goes into where he met his big sis to guide him through his journey lol!!

anyway, best wishes to all!

TS, loads of support to you and your venture.

55555 or HAhhahaa i think i better get that change or get a new topic going

Just had a quick rest day yesterday after the whole day of livestream

Want to say a big thank you that the BMs on here are really supporting this project

We have got quite a few things including podcast and a reality TV show coming up

A few more photos from our last shoot!

loverboy25
07-01-2021, 02:13 AM
i must say we are in a very very lucky position now with the lockdown in thailand and pattaya we have got the transangels just walking around the house.

More videos and photos can be found on http://ladyboymansion.com

while here are some photos 348167348168348169348170

loverboy25
11-01-2021, 12:49 AM
We have more BMs from Singapore signing up and this week we will be posting more content, thank you very much for the support again! Check out http://ladyboymansion.com

loverboy25
31-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Quick Update, so the business failed as like many businesses (partner disputes). Fell from grace and landed myself in a pretty bad place during Covid. I am very lucky to get a corporate job back in Bangkok later on. I am back and will share more of my own experiences from my 8 years living in Thailand now.

share some pics from the collection

loverboy25
02-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Let me share my experience from Angeles City in The Philippines, AC became a place where i go for my holidays away from Thailand. As I got a bored of Songkran (water festival) in Thailand, I will travel over to AC for a week off and check out the scene.

The AC scene is much more unorganized, there are no bars or clubs that house any LBs. There is a cafe/ restro bar name Phillies at the end of Walking street. The walking street there is about 1.5km with bars and gogos.

In The Philippines LBs is look down upon more or less acceptable compared to Thailand, LBs also start hormones much later than the Thais. When i start going there about 6 years ago there are more femboys (LBs with no boobs) but as the years goes by the "technological advancement" is slowly catching up.

I usually will book a small hotel on walking street, there is something very special with this hotel. There is a swimming pool on top of the hotel and its open 24 hours. Most of the buildings surrounding are not very tall, i will usually get some company to swim at all hours of the day. i will attach some photos for your imaginations.

The first night i chat up an old friend Anne, told her that i was coming in to AC. She immediately replied me and says she is happy to join me for a swim.

Looks - She is not the most beautiful but what i like about her is the slutty streetwalker look, i prepared a few bikinis for the swim

BJ - her BJ is good with deep throat with a lot of saliva

Attitude - she is cool and open to try anything as long as you ask "nicely" hehe, later in the trip she brought me a friend and we had a good session.

titts82002
09-09-2023, 10:51 AM
Thank you for the awesome FRs and pictures

:)

loverboy25
09-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Thank you for the awesome FRs and pictures

Thank you 👍

loverboy25
10-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Years in the making.....

Throughout my time doing this sport, i tell my friends its a little like stamp collection. Some meetings happened overnight but some took years so this one from Angeles City took me years, specifically 5 years but at least the ending was a sweet one.

I met Nory (at least that what she call herself) back in 2017 with her LB friends just hanging out at a disco and i was "sort" of after her friend we kept the distance and she had a boyfriend back then (that didn't stop her from propositioning me). However i think her boyfriend found out and we got disconnected. Coming into this trip i tracked her down using another social media account and we got talking, she became a hottie makeup artist and was up for a meet when i am there.

What i like about her is that she is not in commercial scene so the whole experience is very sensual and she literally squirm when i entered her. The precum once she started seated on top and came numerous of times over the next few hours.

When we thought its happily after?? She just informed me that she had the CHOP so i guess at least i had it once. At least she did say she will visit me in bangkok and i will be able to try a 3-Holer

titts82002
10-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Thank you for the nice sharing of your life experience..

Well, I think finally most of them are probably Saving money and waiting for the right opportunity to become a female …

We can only best wishes and blessings to them that have finally make there:)

loverboy25
10-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Thank you for the nice sharing of your life experience..

Well, I think finally most of them are probably Saving money and waiting for the right opportunity to become a female …

We can only best wishes and blessings to them that have finally make there:)

super expensive in the Philippines due to their lack of tech compared to thailand. Super proud she managed to do it as well

tuckermax
10-09-2023, 11:45 PM
super expensive in the Philippines due to their lack of tech compared to thailand. Super proud she managed to do it as well

you are a living legend. i just came back from bkk. was there for 5 days.

2 nights of 2 ladyboys back to back and 1 night of 1 ladyboy. total 5 ladyboys. some from ts dating and some from thaifriendly.

resisting very hard to book my next bkk trip. *sweat*

loverboy25
11-09-2023, 12:46 AM
you are a living legend. i just came back from bkk. was there for 5 days.

2 nights of 2 ladyboys back to back and 1 night of 1 ladyboy. total 5 ladyboys. some from ts dating and some from thaifriendly.

resisting very hard to book my next bkk trip. *sweat*

thanks man, I am still telling myself i am super lucky everyday

yeah BKK is very very hard to resist when i was living back in Singapore.

the year before i moved here, i came to Thailand i think 20 plus times. Until the immigration officer here ask me what am i doing in LOS

Great to hear that you have a great time in BKK

ketui44
11-09-2023, 09:49 AM
TS, read your post from the very first to the last. Utterly impressed with your journey. Hope to meet up with you in the near future in BKK for some fun. Choke dee krub. 5555

loverboy25
11-09-2023, 10:53 AM
TS, read your post from the very first to the last. Utterly impressed with your journey. Hope to meet up with you in the near future in BKK for some fun. Choke dee krub. 5555

Thank you, just trying to have more fun. Told a lot of my friends that knows me here, i enjoy the chase more than the sex

Kub Kun Mak Mak Kub!!

loverboy25
11-09-2023, 11:42 AM
Covid Times

in 2020, when Covid struck i had an option to return to SG for work from home (and get vaccination as Thailand had no vaccines for foreigners not even the private hosptials) but against my big head judgement the lil one won. So i stayed and that was one of the most interesting times. Thailand had curfew and inter border travelling was closed.

I had 3 months in Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya and rentals went down to as low 20% of the usual cost, i was renting in Phuket at a nice condo for 5K THB (less than 200 SGD). That was the time i got into Tinder and met a few very nice ones including Minty below

I met Minty using the Tinder app and we met quite a few times during my stay on the island. She does not work in the nightlife but feeling the pinch as well and got needy and looking for cash supplements. She has a great body with a big, thick cock. She was also very sweet and up for pretty much anything.

One of the great things about her was that she’d give a very deep and sensual massage. She would massage fully naked, and I remember feeling her hard cock up and down my crack while she was massaging my back. It actually got to the point where I enjoyed the massage much more than anything else. Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos!

titts82002
11-09-2023, 12:41 PM
Covids changed a lot of things as well as our behaviours and mindsets

Thank you again for the fun and life sharing..
It reminds me the last time listening to some radio broadcast, chasing daily to listen to the stories…

I have not read every pages of this thread yet.
I am just catching up here and read backwards…

Peterson619
11-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear the business didn't workout.

Met a few of the Lbs on your website when I was in BKK last year.
Quite fun to hang out with.

cheers.:)

loverboy25
11-09-2023, 09:51 PM
Covids changed a lot of things as well as our behaviours and mindsets

Thank you again for the fun and life sharing..
It reminds me the last time listening to some radio broadcast, chasing daily to listen to the stories…

I have not read every pages of this thread yet.
I am just catching up here and read backwards…

Yea Covid changed many things, cool thanks for the support

loverboy25
11-09-2023, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear the business didn't workout.

Met a few of the Lbs on your website when I was in BKK last year.
Quite fun to hang out with.

cheers.:)

Cool, glad you had a good time.

Yeah but at least i gave it a shot and i got a feeling that its not over just yet

Peterson619
11-09-2023, 11:20 PM
Cool, glad you had a good time.

Yeah but at least i gave it a shot and i got a feeling that its not over just yet

Admire your spirit bro.

But you are right. As the time changes, so does new opportunities arises.

loverboy25
12-09-2023, 03:36 PM
Threesomes

Over the years had my share of threesomes and multi-somes / gangbang (that is a story for another day). The best ones always happens when we don't expected it.

The one below happened about 6 years back, one of my good friends Alice asked me if i was up for some snap snap session with her hometown friend that just came into town after quit working at the factory name Lilly. I say sure but what do i get from doing "work"?

Alice says they will make it up to me, and i had the experience before where i call it 1 vs 1 - 1 vs 1, so 1 LB will either go hide in the toilets or seat at the sofa and watch before changing. I told Alice i want at least them sucking off each other and she is definitely very good at giving instructions. I was easily distracted during the session and can't wait for the "work" to finish. Towards the later part of the session, when i was doing the individual session Lilly came over and gave me a good blow while i was snapping Alice and that gave me the signal for the after work reward.

We had a great time and met a few more times after that. Like all good things will come to an end someday, Lilly went back home and have never heard about her ever since while Alice grew sideways and got herself strike off from the list.

titts82002
12-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Thank you for sharing … what was the actor in the above story ?
Hahaha… just pulling your leg.. :)

Sigh, the more I read this thread, the “smaller” I become..
Hahahaha

loverboy25
12-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Thank you for sharing … what was the actor in the above story ?
Hahaha… just pulling your leg.. :)

Sigh, the more I read this thread, the “smaller” I become..
Hahahaha

555555 someone has to do the "work"

Glad to share my little experience

Isse1
12-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Thank you for the story and look forward to more, also the same experience as you in term of starting but I have befriend a few lb.

loverboy25
13-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Thank you for the story and look forward to more, also the same experience as you in term of starting but I have befriend a few lb.

Cool would love to hear more if you would share. Thank you

titts82002
13-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Yes, would love to hear more and share..

Camp here.

Peterson619
13-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Thanks bro for all the interesting reads.

Seems like the non commercial ones are the most fun.:D

Wonder how many of the pretty Lbs are not working in prostitution or Only Fans?

loverboy25
13-09-2023, 11:42 PM
Thanks bro for all the interesting reads.

Seems like the non commercial ones are the most fun.:D

Wonder how many of the pretty Lbs are not working in prostitution or Only Fans?

I did a very rough estimates of how many LBs in Thailand and from that a fraction..... from (like i said Very Rough estimates) anywhere around 10K i would say

But pretty is very subjective.

Being an LB is quite expensive given the number of meds and plastic surgery involved (in comparison to the salary in LOS), i do believe that everyone has a price so the word non-commerical maybe not right

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 12:50 AM
LB Massage

OK back on the story (need to stop giving myself excuses to stop writing)

After coming back to Bangkok from Phuket as offices are back to Hybrid working, i decided to go for some proper massage where the masseuses come in proper uniform and there is a card that says " no extra service" at the counter.

The reception lady even give me a form to fill up things like which body part are you feeling sore, how hard do you want the massage and etc. The only thing i wanted was a good massage after seating Infront of the laptop all the time. Selected a 90 minutes oil massage, was given the clothes to change and got my feet washed and dried

And there i was thinking i should be safe...........

The reception lady came and tell me in her Thailish, Sirrr is LB Okay maii??? Massage hard and Dee, sorrlee all lady now have customer and only have LB. I was thinking WTF, either the lady has mind reading ability or someone up there just having fun with me. I thought NB since i come already so just go through it, i should be fine (what worse can happen right and the card says no extra service) So i nod and say if no good have discount ? (jokingly)

I was shown to the room, the lights are dim with your typical yoga music. In came Yorky and this cute LB came in. First all the trying to stay clean and @@!#!@#@ is out the door now but that "no extra service" still on mind. Yorky confirmed with me my name and i am having the oil massage for 90 minutes ( i was thinking how she know my name ah), yeah i fill in the form earlier on, my lil one is doing the thinking the big head lost function. She told me would i like to change to the one time disposable underwear since it soil massage, so i said okay. She says she will wait for me to change and i can call out to her once i have changed.

I changed and lie down face down and call out to her. What i like is the whole part that i cannot see what is happening. Its like the whole ASMR thing, you can hear her pumping the massage oil on your legs and the smell of the massage oil, i would say about 10 - 15 minutes i was not OK since the lil one is press down hard and in a rather small paper underwear. Yorkky could sense it as she was massaging me my inner thighs, i did my best to hold it in and pretend nothing happen. Credit to her she went through my whole back, arms, hands like a pro.

Next thing she asked me to turn over and moment of truth comes, finally i could see her face much clearer and closer. I was on my back and she took a towel to cover the lil one but now already can see the whole tent pitching. She work on my legs more and slowly moved up, i could see she was quite pleased to see the mess she caused. This time round she attacked my inner thighs and i was struggling. i told her sorry, long time no sex. She says ME TOO. and naturally due my bad habit i went for her crotch and she was right and she was just as hard.

I think i pressed the right button and next thing she just naturally removed the underwear and star giving me a blowjob. As a experienced chiongster, i know this is not a good sign because usually they will negotiate for a price before the whole thing starts. Slow her down and ask her but here no special right? She nodded and says but i see you very hard and want make you happy. at that moment my lil one is ruling over and in the end she came twice and myself once.

After the whole deed i ask her so how much for your service? She said in typical Thai fashion "UP TO YOU", now the big one is back in control and big head says sian this can be a really expensive trip. So i thought fuck it test water, says 1200 THB for our session and on top the massage. She didnt even flitch and says okay na ka.

Since then we have became FWB but she didnt last in that shop for too long, she would make much more doing massage and extra services. We would meet up and twice every month and she kept to that 1200 plus taxi fees. Super glad that she managed to save enough money to get silicon tits after working in BKK for less than 1 year.

H2chiong348
14-09-2023, 07:46 AM
LB Massage

OK back on the story (need to stop giving myself excuses to stop writing)

After coming back to Bangkok from Phuket as offices are back to Hybrid working, i decided to go for some proper massage where the masseuses come in proper uniform and there is a card that says " no extra service" at the counter.

The reception lady even give me a form to fill up things like which body part are you feeling sore, how hard do you want the massage and etc. The only thing i wanted was a good massage after seating Infront of the laptop all the time. Selected a 90 minutes oil massage, was given the clothes to change and got my feet washed and dried

And there i was thinking i should be safe...........

The reception lady came and tell me in her Thailish, Sirrr is LB Okay maii??? Massage hard and Dee, sorrlee all lady now have customer and only have LB. I was thinking WTF, either the lady has mind reading ability or someone up there just having fun with me. I thought NB since i come already so just go through it, i should be fine (what worse can happen right and the card says no extra service) So i nod and say if no good have discount ? (jokingly)

I was shown to the room, the lights are dim with your typical yoga music. In came Yorky and this cute LB came in. First all the trying to stay clean and @@!#!@#@ is out the door now but that "no extra service" still on mind. Yorky confirmed with me my name and i am having the oil massage for 90 minutes ( i was thinking how she know my name ah), yeah i fill in the form earlier on, my lil one is doing the thinking the big head lost function. She told me would i like to change to the one time disposable underwear since it soil massage, so i said okay. She says she will wait for me to change and i can call out to her once i have changed.

I changed and lie down face down and call out to her. What i like is the whole part that i cannot see what is happening. Its like the whole ASMR thing, you can hear her pumping the massage oil on your legs and the smell of the massage oil, i would say about 10 - 15 minutes i was not OK since the lil one is press down hard and in a rather small paper underwear. Yorkky could sense it as she was massaging me my inner thighs, i did my best to hold it in and pretend nothing happen. Credit to her she went through my whole back, arms, hands like a pro.

Next thing she asked me to turn over and moment of truth comes, finally i could see her face much clearer and closer. I was on my back and she took a towel to cover the lil one but now already can see the whole tent pitching. She work on my legs more and slowly moved up, i could see she was quite pleased to see the mess she caused. This time round she attacked my inner thighs and i was struggling. i told her sorry, long time no sex. She says ME TOO. and naturally due my bad habit i went for her crotch and she was right and she was just as hard.

I think i pressed the right button and next thing she just naturally removed the underwear and star giving me a blowjob. As a experienced chiongster, i know this is not a good sign because usually they will negotiate for a price before the whole thing starts. Slow her down and ask her but here no special right? She nodded and says but i see you very hard and want make you happy. at that moment my lil one is ruling over and in the end she came twice and myself once.

After the whole deed i ask her so how much for your service? She said in typical Thai fashion "UP TO YOU", now the big one is back in control and big head says sian this can be a really expensive trip. So i thought fuck it test water, says 1200 THB for our session and on top the massage. She didnt even flitch and says okay na ka.

Since then we have became FWB but she didnt last in that shop for too long, she would make much more doing massage and extra services. We would meet up and twice every month and she kept to that 1200 plus taxi fees. Super glad that she managed to save enough money to get silicon tits after working in BKK for less than 1 year.

Nice story with great pics.

titts82002
14-09-2023, 09:36 AM
I did a very rough estimates of how many LBs in Thailand and from that a fraction..... from (like i said Very Rough estimates) anywhere around 10K i would say

But pretty is very subjective.

Being an LB is quite expensive given the number of meds and plastic surgery involved (in comparison to the salary in LOS), i do believe that everyone has a price so the word non-commerical maybe not right

There are blind spots that we will never know but only the person itself,
Similarly different people have different aspects.
Since these are commercial or with consensus, just have to bear our consequences and effects that comes along with the fun.

titts82002
14-09-2023, 09:46 AM
LB Massage

Again, I am your number 1 SBF blog writing fan..
( sounds like stalker in horror movie). Thank you rock solid experience sharings with pictorials

You must had wore a shirt said “ I want LB”. When the receptionist saw you
Hahahaa
Jokes aside…
You are at least pre alert that the massage personnel is a LB
Mine was a shock during my first encountering … not alert to me at the reception, I was lying face down without my spectacles . Vividly I thought I saw a feminine looking masseuse came in and massaged me. The massages slowly came to the position that she sit on my thighs ,
Suddenly, I feel a rod …. Hahahha. It was a shock!
��

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 11:16 AM
There are blind spots that we will never know but only the person itself,
Similarly different people have different aspects.
Since these are commercial or with consensus, just have to bear our consequences and effects that comes along with the fun.

Yes there are always two sides to a coin, i might do a piece on my perspective on the matter in my later post

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Again, I am your number 1 SBF blog writing fan..
( sounds like stalker in horror movie). Thank you rock solid experience sharings with pictorials

You must had wore a shirt said “ I want LB”. When the receptionist saw you
Hahahaa
Jokes aside…
You are at least pre alert that the massage personnel is a LB
Mine was a shock during my first encountering … not alert to me at the reception, I was lying face down without my spectacles . Vividly I thought I saw a feminine looking masseuse came in and massaged me. The massages slowly came to the position that she sit on my thighs ,
Suddenly, I feel a rod …. Hahahha. It was a shock!
��

hahaa in Thailand i have been Stalked seriously, but by no means i am a handsum man. Thanks for the support

I supposed its a good shock

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 11:31 AM
LB Birthday Parties

Today have Day Off so a quick post....

Another great place to pick up LBs (Mix with commercial and non-commercial) are LB Birthday parties. As the photos suggests a lot of effort are being put in with this parties and even getting photographer for the parties. The alcohol can be a very good help, i remembered i had a blowjob in the toliets, funny thing is i had to pay the cleaner in the toliet because it was not allowed in the toliet...... 200 b well spent

60993660993760993860993960994060994160994260994360 9944

titts82002
14-09-2023, 11:47 AM
hahaa in Thailand i have been Stalked seriously, but by no means i am a handsum man. Thanks for the support

I supposed its a good shock

khao lawh maak
Hahahaha

titts82002
14-09-2023, 11:50 AM
LB Birthday Parties

Another great place to pick up LBs (Mix with commercial and non-commercial) are LB Birthday parties. As the photos suggests a lot of effort are being put in with this parties and even getting photographer for the parties. The alcohol can be a very good help, i remembered i had a blowjob in the toliets, funny thing is i had to pay the cleaner in the toliet because it was not allowed in the toliet...... 200 b well spent

[

Nice.. whom (from the picture) did you pick ?
Don’t tell me all….

:p

I guessed this party, at least must know to speak and listen in Thai..

titts82002
14-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Bro loverboy

This is your thread,

so I would like to ask you a question
Just like having a celebrity interview… (Hehehehe)

Did you ever board a plane, which the airline has the transgender air stewardess on board please?

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 12:10 PM
Nice.. whom (from the picture) did you pick ?
Don’t tell me all….

I guessed this party, at least must know to speak and listen in Thai..

Okay give you a Hint: lady in red, I had consume quite a fair bit of alcohol so I don't remember too

Language certainty add value but not necessary, the birthday lb will usually have a money chain. Go n clip 100 baht say happy birthday and join on the fun. Soon enough you will start to make friends and get line id. If you are generous or help them out a little with the drinks tab, soon you will find yourself on the invitation list for birthday parties

titts82002
14-09-2023, 12:47 PM
Okay give you a Hint: lady in red, I had consume quite a fair bit of alcohol so I don't remember too

Thank you for the tips in any of these LB party..

By the way, your hint is not useful, so many red color.. hahahah

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Thank you for the tips in any of these LB party..

By the way, your hint is not useful, so many red color.. hahahah

You see ah I didn't get the memo for the color theme

So I was the odd one out and we play rock scissors paper drinking game. And they all in red how can i win

:confused:

titts82002
14-09-2023, 11:06 PM
You see ah I didn't get the memo for the color theme

So I was the odd one out and we play rock scissors paper drinking game. And they all in red how can i win

:confused:

Bro loverboy,

Earlier I saw some old news about Thai airline ( closed in 2012) that hired
TS as air stewardess. So exciting, sad that it is no more, if not sure very fast get prime membership.. hahaha

We saw noodle seller too, what next ?

Police, lawyer, banker…?

Awaiting

loverboy25
14-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Bro loverboy,

Earlier I saw some old news about Thai airline ( closed in 2012) that hired
TS as air stewardess. So exciting, sad that it is no more, if not sure very fast get prime membership.. hahaha

We saw noodle seller too, what next ?

Police, lawyer, banker…?

Awaiting

They really exist in all walks of live here at LOS

I had Nurse, Hotel Manager, Barista, Make up Artiste, Accountant, Teacher, Student and a few more

titts82002
14-09-2023, 11:44 PM
I have to say,
in the LOS, the LB /TS are being treated fairer and equal :)

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 03:35 AM

Good morning from Pattaya

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 03:36 AM
I have to say,
in the LOS, the LB /TS are being treated fairer and equal :)

I think the word is more acceptance

Like I always says if it's anyone but your own family members is okay

Off course compared to other country in the region here is much better

titts82002
16-09-2023, 08:03 AM
I think the word is more acceptance

Like I always says if it's anyone but your own family members is okay

Off course compared to other country in the region here is much better

Yeah. Agreed

Thank you for “greetings” from Pattaya

Hahahahah

Peterson619
16-09-2023, 10:38 AM
LB Birthday Parties

60993660993760993860993960994060994160994260994360 9944

Wow, very nice party.

But the question will be how to get invited to a LB birthday party?

It's unlikely they will just let a random stranger join in.

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 11:15 AM
Yeah. Agreed

Thank you for “greetings” from Pattaya

Hahahahah

Good morning and looks like today will be doing the routine all over again

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Wow, very nice party.

Yup, okay so first thing first like any hobby we have , we do a lot of research and social media is a good place to start, find out where the lbs like to hangout. Usually are local thai places where the drinks are very inexpensive compared to Singapore. Go hangout and be friendly with a smile, get some contacts and build from there.

Thais are usually quite welcoming and I would say we stand a better chance because they would always want a foreigner boyfriend or at least FWB.

I am super lucky because I live here and can play the very long game Vs the bros that comes here on a short trip n needs to get to the business front soon

titts82002
16-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Wow, very nice party.

Go quick to learn some Thai languages
Concurrently search a Singapore job if can, but work in Thailand

Finally, contact loverboy at Thailand for the parties …

Hahaah

titts82002
16-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Good morning and looks like today will be doing the routine all over again

Good day, have a safe and good trip back to bangkok.
Remember to put up auctions or sale treads on the loss/found items

Hahahaha

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 03:23 PM
Good day, have a safe and good trip back to bangkok.
Remember to put up auctions or sale treads on the loss/found items

Hahahaha

I woke up with this surprise. Maybe need to do DNA test

titts82002
16-09-2023, 03:58 PM
I woke up with this surprise. Maybe need to do DNA test

Set up a “ loss and found” corner for your LBs or girls..
Hahahaha
If no claim after a period, send for auction..
:P

Peterson619
16-09-2023, 10:09 PM
Ask a bit of taboo question.
Is it common for LBs to do it without protection in the commercial scene.

Personally I have encountered Lbs who wants to do it raw if I didn't communicated clearly that I want to use protection before doing the deed. Even when it's the first time I am meeting her.

Can be a bit scary at times, so now I always bring out the protections before any thing begins. Don't want to take the risk.:(

loverboy25
16-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Set up a “ loss and found” corner for your LBs or girls..
Hahahaha
If no claim after a period, send for auction..
:P

Yeah sounds like a good plan

Ask a bit of taboo question.
Is it common for LBs to do it without protection in the commercial scene.

Personally I have encountered Lbs who wants to do it raw if I didn't communicated clearly that I want to use protection before doing the deed. Even when it's the first time I am meeting her.

Can be a bit scary at times, so now I always bring out the protections before any thing begins. Don't want to take the risk.:(

I dont think its a Taboo question at all

I have encountered all kinds and i would say my sample size should be in the hundreds by now, but whatever happens you just got to communicate before the deed that we are going to proceed with protection and like you said bring it out before anything happens

You are the paying customer, you call the shots. If its not worth it, better cut your losses and move on. Hope this helps

loverboy25
18-09-2023, 01:21 AM
the hunter becomes the hunted (This part is not for everyone)

This happened during Covid as well, as the nightlife was still well shut i had a few LBs that were back working at normal jobs in offices, factory and etc. So one day Katty text me on line and asked if i want to support her by joining her line group? So in Thailand some LBs they have a problem signing up on Onlyfans or doesnt know how to operate especially those that are not very strong in English. So i ask how much? and what sort of content? She say 199 THB for LIFETIME, i say sure and she promised me i wont be disappointed.

After transferring her the 199 i joined the Line group and surprised that there were around 100 plus members up there. All are in Thai obviously and they share like clips they got from other sites or promoting their own groups that are for sale on there. Added some cute ones from there and make meeting arrangements.

After about one week Katty ask me if i am happy with the things on the group, i said so far so good. Katty asked if i want to join her and her friends for their party? I ask more about the details, so basically its a gangbang party and more often than not are TOP ladyboys seeking for guys to fuck. Everyone just chip in for the room cost which was under 1000 baht. The Ladyboys would check in at 2pm and just have guys turning up at all hours until check-out timing, as the hotel room is near to Katty's rental apartment she would stay throughout the whole time.

Since i was WFH so i said sure i will come in the late afternoon and see how things goes. Katty told me that she has about 5 ladyboys coming and about 5 guys signed up. The next thing she announces in the group that there is a foreigner coming and cause a little bit of stir (i am no where a handsum man), since some of these ladyboys are just regular working people they have never had sex with a foreigner. Another reason was some in the group ask if i had Covid or not, since i have never left the country in the whole period (weirdly some of the things i witnessed in that room was far more risky than catching Covid)

Finally the day arrived, it was located a little further from the city area. Got there texted Katty and she gave me the room number. Made my way up to the room, knocked on the door and was let in by Katty. There were already 3 Ladyboys including Katty and 2 guys. I was introduced to everyone and given a towel and go get shower when i was ready. I decided to watch a little before proceeding. You can see its a very detail operation, there are many XXL size towels on one of the chairs, a bag of condoms, big bottles of KY and sex toys.

I ask Katty how many times she came and she proudly announced already twice, she had rubber band that is tied on her cock, i would think is to keep her cock hard. The next few hours was just like what you expect from a gangbang or SM sessions where they would have guys coming throughout the night and swapping the guys around.

Overall it was an interesting experience and i joined a few more sessions after that helping them out with some photos and videos as that was content they use to promote the groups. Subsequently Katty also got a few foreign guys that would fly in and she will arrange sessions with them.

Peterson619
18-09-2023, 09:45 AM
the hunter becomes the hunted (This part is not for everyone)

This happened during Covid as well, as the nightlife was still well shut i had a few LBs that were back working at normal jobs in offices, factory and etc. So one day Katty text me on line and asked if i want to support her by joining her line group? So in Thailand some LBs they have a problem signing up on Onlyfans or doesnt know how to operate especially those that are not very strong in English. So i ask how much? and what sort of content? She say 199 THB for LIFETIME, i say sure and she promised me i wont be disappointed.

After transferring her the 199 i joined the Line group and surprised that there were around 100 plus members up there. All are in Thai obviously and they share like clips they got from other sites or promoting their own groups that are for sale on there. Added some cute ones from there and make meeting arrangements.

After about one week Katty ask me if i am happy with the things on the group, i said so far so good. Katty asked if i want to join her and her friends for their party? I ask more about the details, so basically its a gangbang party and more often than not are TOP ladyboys seeking for guys to fuck. Everyone just chip in for the room cost which was under 1000 baht. The Ladyboys would check in at 2pm and just have guys turning up at all hours until check-out timing, as the hotel room is near to Katty's rental apartment she would stay throughout the whole time.

Since i was WFH so i said sure i will come in the late afternoon and see how things goes. Katty told me that she has about 5 ladyboys coming and about 5 guys signed up. The next thing she announces in the group that there is a foreigner coming and cause a little bit of stir (i am no where a handsum man), since some of these ladyboys are just regular working people they have never had sex with a foreigner. Another reason was some in the group ask if i had Covid or not, since i have never left the country in the whole period (weirdly some of the things i witnessed in that room was far more risky than catching Covid)

Finally the day arrived, it was located a little further from the city area. Got there texted Katty and she gave me the room number. Made my way up to the room, knocked on the door and was let in by Katty. There were already 3 Ladyboys including Katty and 2 guys. I was introduced to everyone and given a towel and go get shower when i was ready. I decided to watch a little before proceeding. You can see its a very detail operation, there are many XXL size towels on one of the chairs, a bag of condoms, big bottles of KY and sex toys.

I ask Katty how many times she came and she proudly announced already twice, she had rubber band that is tied on her cock, i would think is to keep her cock hard. The next few hours was just like what you expect from a gangbang or SM sessions where they would have guys coming throughout the night and swapping the guys around.

Overall it was an interesting experience and i joined a few more sessions after that helping them out with some photos and videos as that was content they use to promote the groups. Subsequently Katty also got a few foreign guys that would fly in and she will arrange sessions with them.

Wow, looks like a really wild and fun time.

Thanks for sharing bro.:D

titts82002
18-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Awesome experience

It is like LB club and there are many P sex.
I think if Kathy include in some female, the Many Ps may be
With more happening
Thank you again for the sharing..
Start of a new week already get the fans here “ sexcited”
:D

loverboy25
18-09-2023, 11:02 AM
Wow, looks like a really wild and fun time.

Thanks for sharing bro.:D

Yes it was, one of the reason why i said its "the hunter becomes the hunted" the ladyboys that are in the group are super into the whole thing, nowadays i will see Birthday parties organized and that was a 3 days event

Awesome experience

It is like LB club and there are many P sex.
I think if Kathy include in some female, the Many Ps may be
With more happening
Thank you again for the sharing..
Start of a new week already get the fans here “ sexcited”
:D

Yes its very much like a interest group and since then i have been added into several different groups, like any social groups people fight over things and thus the split up. I also went to guys girls parties which was similar sort of concept.

titts82002
18-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Thank you for sharing experiences…

gettooper
20-09-2023, 11:52 PM
One thing I like bout thai lady boys is that they don't see themselves as women, unlike americans

loverboy25
21-09-2023, 03:58 AM
One thing I like bout thai lady boys is that they don't see themselves as women, unlike americans

Actually yes and no, the usual few scenarios that i have seen;

1. Many commercial ones that i have met are sort of seeing themselves as gay man with long hair (they even address each other as long hair in Thai), a good number of them do remove their silicon implants when they are retired from the scene back home.

2. Younger ones in commercial scene (age 25 and below) started the hormones cycle much earlier, i have heard some start as little as age 11 from after getting the pills from their older ladyboy friends aka sisters. For these group are the ones that are more likely to do a sex change under many reasons; and also the chop is getting cheaper in Hatyai from my understanding can be as low as 120k THB. These group would more likely to see themselves as female

gettooper
21-09-2023, 04:36 AM
Actually yes and no, the usual few scenarios that i have seen;

1. Many commercial ones that i have met are sort of seeing themselves as gay man with long hair (they even address each other as long hair in Thai), a good number of them do remove their silicon implants when they are retired from the scene back home.

2. Younger ones in commercial scene (age 25 and below) started the hormones cycle much earlier, i have heard some start as little as age 11 from after getting the pills from their older ladyboy friends aka sisters. For these group are the ones that are more likely to do a sex change under many reasons; and also the chop is getting cheaper in Hatyai from my understanding can be as low as 120k THB. These group would more likely to see themselves as female

Terrible way to start life

loverboy25
21-09-2023, 03:56 PM

Terrible way to start life

Yea after a few years living here now, most things doesn't surprise me anymore

titts82002
21-09-2023, 04:01 PM
As long as they are happy and they are not harming anyone, it is ok.

:):)

Mạn xokhe mị̀ pĕnrị
( it’s ok, never mind)

loverboy25
21-09-2023, 06:30 PM
As long as they are happy and they are not harming anyone, it is ok.

:):)

Mạn xokhe mị̀ pĕnrị
( it’s ok, never mind)

Yeah that's what I like about Thailand. Just let everyone live their own lives

Thinking what to share next

And a few more pics from the hunter group

sammboyboy
21-09-2023, 07:54 PM
damn i wish i was the guy

loverboy25
21-09-2023, 08:38 PM

Next time if any Bms are in town can help to introduce

titts82002
21-09-2023, 09:48 PM

Share what you like, this is your thread, your life story :)
By the way, nice nice…
They may need camera man or lightning man?
Hahahahha

loverboy25
21-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Share what you like, this is your thread, your life story :)
By the way, nice nice…
They may need camera man or lightning man?
Hahahahha

yeah probably will talk about my experience being in the nightlife business

They are open for many positions other than camera or lights (as long as there are baht involved)

a few more pics from my inventory 612616612617612618612619612620

titts82002
21-09-2023, 10:15 PM

Lmao..
Bro
Please submit your resume … hahahahahah

titts82002
21-09-2023, 10:15 PM
yeah probably will talk about my experience being in the nightlife business

They are open for many positions other than camera or lights (as long as there are baht involved)

Guessed I failed the screening interview :)
Hahahahaha

Peterson619
22-09-2023, 12:05 AM

Wow, that's very kinky.
Must be a wild party.

loverboy25
22-09-2023, 12:07 AM
Wow, that's very kinky.
Must be a wild party.

Yea it was, saw some stuff that i cannot unsee as well

manbearpig89
22-09-2023, 09:05 AM
Awesome thread! Thanks TS for the amazing contributions. Mind sharing what are some of the things that you cannot unsee?

loverboy25
22-09-2023, 09:19 AM
Awesome thread! Thanks TS for the amazing contributions. Mind sharing what are some of the things that you cannot unsee?

Thank you, so some guys that attend this are on a certain habit that is highly prohibited in Singapore, you can guess yourself

titts82002
22-09-2023, 09:40 AM
Thanks bro for sharing your experiences and life stories…

Drazor
22-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Thanks for sharing bro.

Your story is what i really like about Thailand and this cannot be replicated in SG. Please keep sharing your experiences and stories!

loverboy25
22-09-2023, 01:17 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

Your story is what i really like about Thailand and this cannot be replicated in SG. Please keep sharing your experiences and stories!

Thanks for the support.

Yea i totally agreed, reminds me of my friend turning up to a party like that the other day. almost impossible in Singapore

Crazy_horse 02
22-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the support.

Yea i totally agreed, reminds me of my friend turning up to a party like that the other day. almost impossible in Singapore

This is really hot outfit.

Who is she?

The Thais are definitely more open to and daring when it comes to displaying their figures.

loverboy25
22-09-2023, 02:08 PM
This is really hot outfit.

Who is she?

The Thais are definitely more open to and daring when it comes to displaying their figures.

Her name is Cartoon aka Gatoon (thai way to pronounce the name)

Yea any social event would be a chance for them to try to outshine each other, the Ultra world tour have seen a lot of them, i think today there will be one in BKK. Looking forward to my Facebook Feed tomorrow 5555

Crazy_horse 02
22-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Her name is Cartoon aka Gatoon (thai way to pronounce the name)

Yea any social event would be a chance for them to try to outshine each other, the Ultra world tour have seen a lot of them, i think today there will be one in BKK. Looking forward to my Facebook Feed tomorrow 5555

Hahaha, very true.
They are not just out to outshine each other, but to one up the cis women as well.:D

hock19
25-09-2023, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=loverboy25;22680881]Thanks for the support.

/QUOTE]

Yes, they do dress very sexily in Bkk. I remember going out for dinner with a LB friend. She was dress to kill!! It was very amusing walking a few steps behind her at times to see all the men (and women) turning their heads to look at her when she walk pass....for some reason, they like to show off their bodies!! especially if they are real pretty!!

titts82002
25-09-2023, 10:19 AM

/QUOTE]

Yes, they do dress very sexily in Bkk. I remember going out for dinner with a LB friend. She was dress to kill!! It was very amusing walking a few steps behind her at times to see all the men (and women) turning their heads to look at her when she walk pass....for some reason, they like to show off their bodies!! especially if they are real pretty!!

Hahahaha…

In our Geylang, I saw an old man walked along the street with 6-7 prc girls/milf walking side by side … everyone turned their heads to look…
Hahahaha

But
I think in Thailand, men walking along with a groups of LBs would definitely more common and acceptable by local … :)

loverboy25
25-09-2023, 10:32 AM

/QUOTE]

LOL i know exactly how you feel and i told some of my friends now i know why the traffic so jam in BKK 55555

Crazy_horse 02
25-09-2023, 09:01 PM

/QUOTE]

Lol. very true bro.
I think they may be trying to over-compensate for not being born a real woman.
Quite a common behavior if you look at Instagram posts by Lbs in different countries.:D

loverboy25
25-09-2023, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=hock19;22688465]

Lol. very true bro.
I think they may be trying to over-compensate for not being born a real woman.
Quite a common behavior if you look at Instagram posts by Lbs in different countries.:D

Very true even their behavior is Over-acting as Thais call it, another way to pick a LB out from the crowd

loverboy25
25-09-2023, 11:32 PM

a new one in town name Lily, says she is half Singaporean and Thai

titts82002
26-09-2023, 09:47 AM

FR, Good 👍?

loverboy25
26-09-2023, 12:34 PM
FR, Good 👍?

Added to list and will find window of opportunity 🙂

Peterson619
26-09-2023, 12:43 PM
FR, Good 👍?

Camping for FR

H2chiong348
26-09-2023, 01:15 PM

Gorgeous 😍😍😍

titts82002
26-09-2023, 01:45 PM
Camping for FR

Hahahaha… we are alll

titts82002
26-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Added to list and will find window of opportunity 🙂

Too many in your Queue… :)

loverboy25
26-09-2023, 02:28 PM
Too many in your Queue… :)

Too long......

titts82002
26-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Too long......

Enjoy the quality not the quantity :)

loverboy25
30-09-2023, 07:33 PM
My head is ringing shots shots shots from the party last night but the catch was good, will update sometime soon 615076

Crazy_horse 02
30-09-2023, 08:55 PM
My head is ringing shots shots shots from the party last night but the catch was good, will update sometime soon 615076

LOL, what type of shots bro?:D
Looking forward to the juicy details.

Squiffy
01-10-2023, 04:48 PM

She is a cutie!

loverboy25
02-10-2023, 04:01 AM
Pattaya Trip

Finally woke up from the long hibernation after coming back from Pattaya, earlier in the month had a good friend and a bar owner ask me to get down to Pattaya for his birthday party. So happen that i had a few days off and i saw some good deals for hotels (about 40 SGD a night) so i drag my lazy ass down the highway and 2 hours later got to Pattaya.

Previously i had some business interest in the sin city (all close down during Covid), decided to head out to meet a few friends for coffee at the mall. Got there about 2 plus in the afternoon and as i was walking around saw a cute petite lb (upon confirmation) walking around in her face mask so it was hard to guess from afar. Since i got there earlier than my appointment time, thought why not follow her around a little and see if i can get her contact.

After walking around for about 10 minutes, and after confirming she is an lb from the adam's apple, she went to Cafe Amazon (popular thai coffee chain) and i thought Bingo! Queue behind her and ordered as usual, while waiting for our drinks i grin at her and say my usual Sawadee to test water. She say in english i know you? I say maybe i see you before and she reciprocate and say yes i think i see you before too (NB maybe i am the one being fished here), or she actually noticed i was following her. After a bit of causal chat found out that she works as an back stage staff at the famous lb cabaret show tiffany and she was going to work after getting coffee. We exchange contacts and say maybe we will hang out after her work ends.

I went for the TCSS with my friends and went for a nice massage. One thing about Pattaya is cost are lesser for most things vs bangkok. Went back to the room for nap because i know these parties will turn out to be a all nighter till the early hours with a lot of alcohol, things doesnt kick off at these parties until 10 - 11pm earliest. I was texting the LB (her name is Nam) the whole time and told her i was going to a LB bar owner birthday party. She says it sounds fun and if she could join me. From experience these parties are almost a nightmare for the bar because if the owners are popular you get a very packed bar where the attention from the LB hostesses are very low (Demand vs Supply), so i thought not bad bring my own sand to the beach.

Went out at 8pm to hangout at a few other bars where i know the owners, surprise that the town is pretty quiet. Around 10 plus head down to walking street and had a few more drinks at a few lady agogos and it was the same quiet, not sure if i am there too early. Party was packed as the friend of mine is a very sociable bar owner. Very soon got a message from Nam and says she just ended work. Sent her the location and she joined me after getting a bite with her work friends.

It was paying off very well with having Nam with me, with the bar doing sexy shows and i could feel Nam was rubbing me on my crotch. With the help of alcohol, we were making out in the bar and soon i was feeling her as well (good size package). The party was proceeding down that route of shots going round the bar, had to say no at one point as i know i want to have a good time with Nam. After the bar closed, a few more friends asked if Nam and i would be keen to join them at the late night clubs. At that moment we just want to get back to the hotel room and have each other for a good time.

We bid our friends goodbye and got back to the room. At that moment i had quite a few drinks but somehow we made it to the room. The next day Nam reminded me of a detail that she was very impressed with, it seems like the front desk was asking for Nam id card and its a common practice to prevent theft and scams (this is a good practice) but i told the desk that Nam was my girlfriend and dont worry about it or Mai Pen Rai.

We got to the room and as soon as the door closes, Nam was determined to finish the job that we started in the bar. She gave me a very nice BJ and we proceed for a wash down in the toliet. For the bros that been following the thread should know i am a big sucker for stockings, got Nam to wear one that i brought along. Nam told me she didnt had sex for awhile and truly when entering her it took a little more effort ( i am by no way big, maybe its the alcohol). We did all you can imagine, and what i love about her is she is very submissive and likes to be spanked and chocked. We had another further session in the morning, her english was good (told me she had a foreigner boyfriend before), asked if she wants breakfast. We chat more and she told me she will be coming to BKK for a beauty treatment, so i guess a rematch soon.

Crazy_horse 02
02-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Pattaya Trip

Finally woke up from the long hibernation after coming back from Pattaya, earlier in the month had a good friend and a bar owner ask me to get down to Pattaya for his birthday party. So happen that i had a few days off and i saw some good deals for hotels (about 40 SGD a night) so i drag my lazy ass down the highway and 2 hours later got to Pattaya.

Previously i had some business interest in the sin city (all close down during Covid), decided to head out to meet a few friends for coffee at the mall. Got there about 2 plus in the afternoon and as i was walking around saw a cute petite lb (upon confirmation) walking around in her face mask so it was hard to guess from afar. Since i got there earlier than my appointment time, thought why not follow her around a little and see if i can get her contact.

After walking around for about 10 minutes, and after confirming she is an lb from the adam's apple, she went to Cafe Amazon (popular thai coffee chain) and i thought Bingo! Queue behind her and ordered as usual, while waiting for our drinks i grin at her and say my usual Sawadee to test water. She say in english i know you? I say maybe i see you before and she reciprocate and say yes i think i see you before too (NB maybe i am the one being fished here), or she actually noticed i was following her. After a bit of causal chat found out that she works as an back stage staff at the famous lb cabaret show tiffany and she was going to work after getting coffee. We exchange contacts and say maybe we will hang out after her work ends.

I went for the TCSS with my friends and went for a nice massage. One thing about Pattaya is cost are lesser for most things vs bangkok. Went back to the room for nap because i know these parties will turn out to be a all nighter till the early hours with a lot of alcohol, things doesnt kick off at these parties until 10 - 11pm earliest. I was texting the LB (her name is Nam) the whole time and told her i was going to a LB bar owner birthday party. She says it sounds fun and if she could join me. From experience these parties are almost a nightmare for the bar because if the owners are popular you get a very packed bar where the attention from the LB hostesses are very low (Demand vs Supply), so i thought not bad bring my own sand to the beach.

Went out at 8pm to hangout at a few other bars where i know the owners, surprise that the town is pretty quiet. Around 10 plus head down to walking street and had a few more drinks at a few lady agogos and it was the same quiet, not sure if i am there too early. Party was packed as the friend of mine is a very sociable bar owner. Very soon got a message from Nam and says she just ended work. Sent her the location and she joined me after getting a bite with her work friends.

It was paying off very well with having Nam with me, with the bar doing sexy shows and i could feel Nam was rubbing me on my crotch. With the help of alcohol, we were making out in the bar and soon i was feeling her as well (good size package). The party was proceeding down that route of shots going round the bar, had to say no at one point as i know i want to have a good time with Nam. After the bar closed, a few more friends asked if Nam and i would be keen to join them at the late night clubs. At that moment we just want to get back to the hotel room and have each other for a good time.

We bid our friends goodbye and got back to the room. At that moment i had quite a few drinks but somehow we made it to the room. The next day Nam reminded me of a detail that she was very impressed with, it seems like the front desk was asking for Nam id card and its a common practice to prevent theft and scams (this is a good practice) but i told the desk that Nam was my girlfriend and dont worry about it or Mai Pen Rai.

We got to the room and as soon as the door closes, Nam was determined to finish the job that we started in the bar. She gave me a very nice BJ and we proceed for a wash down in the toliet. For the bros that been following the thread should know i am a big sucker for stockings, got Nam to wear one that i brought along. Nam told me she didnt had sex for awhile and truly when entering her it took a little more effort ( i am by no way big, maybe its the alcohol). We did all you can imagine, and what i love about her is she is very submissive and likes to be spanked and chocked. We had another further session in the morning, her english was good (told me she had a foreigner boyfriend before), asked if she wants breakfast. We chat more and she told me she will be coming to BKK for a beauty treatment, so i guess a rematch soon.

Haha, nice and juicy story.
Thanks for sharing bro.
You are really master at pickling up lbs.

loverboy25
02-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Haha, nice and juicy story.
Thanks for sharing bro.
You are really master at pickling up lbs.

Thanks for comment. I think there are more masters on this board

H2chiong348
02-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Pattaya Trip

Damn bro shes fine you are so good at fishing lol.

loverboy25
02-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Damn bro shes fine you are so good at fishing lol.

Yeah looking forward to rematch, thanks for compliment

loverboy25
02-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Looks like i got a decision to make between staying in for Nam to come or head to Atom home in the Northeast for the long weekend, she says she got some LB friends at home.....

Crazy_horse 02
02-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Looks like i got a decision to make between staying in for Nam to come or head to Atom home in the Northeast for the long weekend, she says she got some LB friends at home.....

Take them all to your home. Problem solved.:D

loverboy25
02-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Take them all to your home. Problem solved.:D

I wish but too bad Atom can't travel for now

Peterson619
03-10-2023, 07:27 AM

Go for the gang bang party. Hahaha:D

loverboy25
03-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Go for the gang bang party. Hahaha:D

Yup decisions decisions, will try to squeeze both in but knowing lbs Nam might not even turn up in the end

loverboy25
03-10-2023, 02:56 PM
The ladyboy central

One more reason I love about Bangkok is the variety of nationality of lbs working or passing by (usually here to do their beauty procedure)

Over the years, I have met LBs from Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam on the commercial scene and some others from non commercial.

The most common would be from Laos because of their similarities in language and it's pretty common that you will find a few in the bar rosters these days. What I like about the Laotian, they seem to work harder to provide a better service.

I have met Sandy round about 5 6 years in the bar scene and we had a great time in afterwards. She doesn't speak much English and not a very strong drinker thus I don't think she would last too long in the scene. We kept in contact and very soon she moved back home and until very recently I saw she was in Bangkok so hit her up. She says after covid she wants to find a job in Bangkok because its boring back home, she works as an accountant in her family business but I guess it's more exciting in Bangkok.

Soon we met at a mall in Northaburi (outside of bangkok) and she told me that she just arrived the day before and staying with her friends and looking for a job at the handphone store that the very mall we met. I have two days work from home per week so decided to get a room nearby and asked if she would like to join me for a staycation? She nodded and whisper to me that she hasn't had sex for awhile now, I don't know if it's true but it did work in my mind. From that moment on she gave me the whole GFE treatment and holding on my arm wherever we went.

We had a nice coffee went back to the hotel for round 1, she has really big boobs which I had a lot of fun with. She had a great smile and was up for almost anything and i brought along some bodystockings and she gave me a evil grin before putting on. After round 1 we went for movie and dinner before 2 more rounds in the night and the morning before we checked out. In the whole time she didn't even ask about money and I just slip the cash in her bag before sending her on her way. We kept in contact and have met twice on her off days but soon enough she went home. Still thinking of a trip to Laos but a little worry about the safety.

Peterson619
03-10-2023, 10:13 PM
The ladyboy central

One more reason I love about Bangkok is the variety of nationality of lbs working or passing by (usually here to do their beauty procedure)

Over the years, I have met LBs from Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam on the commercial scene and some others from non commercial.

The most common would be from Laos because of their similarities in language and it's pretty common that you will find a few in the bar rosters these days. What I like about the Laotian, they seem to work harder to provide a better service.

I have met Sandy round about 5 6 years in the bar scene and we had a great time in afterwards. She doesn't speak much English and not a very strong drinker thus I don't think she would last too long in the scene. We kept in contact and very soon she moved back home and until very recently I saw she was in Bangkok so hit her up. She says after covid she wants to find a job in Bangkok because its boring back home, she works as an accountant in her family business but I guess it's more exciting in Bangkok.

Soon we met at a mall in Northaburi (outside of bangkok) and she told me that she just arrived the day before and staying with her friends and looking for a job at the handphone store that the very mall we met. I have two days work from home per week so decided to get a room nearby and asked if she would like to join me for a staycation? She nodded and whisper to me that she hasn't had sex for awhile now, I don't know if it's true but it did work in my mind. From that moment on she gave me the whole GFE treatment and holding on my arm wherever we went.

We had a nice coffee went back to the hotel for round 1, she has really big boobs which I had a lot of fun with. She had a great smile and was up for almost anything and i brought along some bodystockings and she gave me a evil grin before putting on. After round 1 we went for movie and dinner before 2 more rounds in the night and the morning before we checked out. In the whole time she didn't even ask about money and I just slip the cash in her bag before sending her on her way. We kept in contact and have met twice on her off days but soon enough she went home. Still thinking of a trip to Laos but a little worry about the safety.

Thanks for sharing bro.

loverboy25
04-10-2023, 04:23 AM
Thanks for sharing bro.

Thank you 🙏🙏

loverboy25
04-10-2023, 08:27 PM
was talking to a very nice looking lb from the cabaret shows. Turns out she is a post op, and still considering about it. Over the years had my fair share of post ops, some was great and some not so.... but she does look good

Peterson619
04-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Frot
05-10-2023, 07:13 AM
was talking to a very nice looking lb from the cabaret shows. Turns out she is a post op, and still considering about it. Over the years had my fair share of post ops, some was great and some not so.... but she does look good

What’s the ratio of non-op to post-op like?

loverboy25
05-10-2023, 09:27 AM
What’s the ratio of non-op to post-op like?

Still on the very low percentage, from my own encounter less than 10 percent.

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 01:08 AM

Looks like tonight will be a fight

LolaBunny
06-10-2023, 02:20 AM
Wow, just a quick browse, if going thailand to explore should have a chat up with you, can be a guide liao :D

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 03:10 AM
Wow, just a quick browse, if going thailand to explore should have a chat up with you, can be a guide liao :D

Sawadee krup. Welcome welcome, do drip me a pm and we can exchange contacts

Peterson619
06-10-2023, 08:53 AM

Can't wait for the after match report of this EPIC FIGHT.:D

Blanklegendary
06-10-2023, 09:44 AM

The abs of the one in the yellow bikini!
Sibei hot! 🔥

Squiffy
06-10-2023, 10:15 AM

How does another Bangkok based ladyboy fan get a ringside ticket to this action?

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 10:16 AM
How does another Bangkok based ladyboy fan get a ringside ticket to this action?

Can always connect and we see what can be done 555555

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 10:19 AM
The abs of the one in the yellow bikini!
Sibei hot! 🔥

And a serial cummer as well

Peterson619
06-10-2023, 10:26 AM

should up grade to an octagon cage for the Muay Thai actions.:D

titts82002
06-10-2023, 02:53 PM

Who won the boxing fights?
Hahahaha…

titts82002
06-10-2023, 02:57 PM
615936[]

Super pretty!!!
😍

titts82002
06-10-2023, 03:00 PM

Somehow the mask turns me on :)
Hahaha

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 05:03 PM
Who won the boxing fights?
Hahahaha…

We both won, there are no losers

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 05:35 PM
Super pretty!!!
😍

Got a second part to the story soon.... she has got a "boyfriend"

loverboy25
06-10-2023, 07:55 PM
Photos to share from Katheoy r Us in Pattaya

Crazy_horse 02
06-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Photos to share from Katheoy r Us in Pattaya

Very hot. Thanks bro.:)

loverboy25
09-10-2023, 03:19 PM

Name is Eye used to work in Pattaya and now in KL

H2chiong348
09-10-2023, 08:25 PM

Damn so sexy 😍😍😍

Crazy_horse 02
09-10-2023, 09:14 PM

Very Nice tool:D

loverboy25
09-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Very Nice tool:D

Damn so sexy 😍😍😍

Thank you for support

H2chiong348
10-10-2023, 08:35 AM
Thank you for support

Nah bro we ought to thank you for sharing such juicy pics.

H2chiong348
10-10-2023, 07:15 PM

Shes now in Sg saw her ad on TS dating.

loverboy25
11-10-2023, 05:16 AM

Must have crossed the causeway. Thanks for the update

Blanklegendary
11-10-2023, 08:55 AM

Which profile?

H2chiong348
11-10-2023, 11:32 AM
Which profile?

https://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Kendall69

loverboy25
11-10-2023, 09:53 PM

Sharing a few more pics from Atom, had to cancel the visit as i have to go for a business trip. Will try when i am back again

hornyguy83
12-10-2023, 09:27 AM
https://www.ts-dating.com/escort/Kendall69

how much was the damage roughly? don’t want to overpay unnecessarily.

H2chiong348
12-10-2023, 09:39 AM

Not sure bro. I did not engage her yet.

loverboy25
12-10-2023, 02:48 PM

Not sure bro. I did not engage her yet.

I had her in Thailand when she was working at Katheoy R Us, haven't had an lb in Singapore since I moved to Thailand so the price is definitely much lower

Spoke to her and she says she gonna be in town for 10 days and sent me a pic say sew you soon in bkk

titts82002
14-10-2023, 09:47 PM
Nice yummy yummy… 😋

Sharing a few more pics from Atom, had to cancel the visit as i have to go for a business trip. Will try when i am back again

loverboy25
16-10-2023, 05:22 AM

Some pics over the last few days

titts82002
16-10-2023, 06:42 AM
Thanks loverboy on your sharing.
You met her ?

Frot
16-10-2023, 10:53 PM

Damn envious!

keong692
17-10-2023, 01:11 PM

Damn! I get a hard on just looking at your pics. I know what I'd do if I was looking up at her in these poses... Lol

Loverboy, you the man! Your pics are all so sexy...

keong692
17-10-2023, 01:12 PM

Wow! Big, hard and hairless... What a turn on...

Did you bang her already?