PDA

View Full Version : Sweety-pie Helen with a sweet voice and great svc (pics avail)

brando4848
16-08-2006, 01:03 AM
After getting a few contacts from Bros out there, its time for me to share a contact.

Get to know this gal thru a friend who book her after his session in a KTV. Manage to get her over the phone and her sweet voice made me jump with delight. Arrange for a session and was in her hotel in super quick time.

Reach the room and press the door bell. Initially didnt see anyone and guess must be standing behind the door. When she pops her head out then saw a lady with a sweet face and smile. We started chit chatting and she said she is a PR who laze around reading books or go shopping when she's free. Thoughout the conversation, she projects a cheerful personalities and love to giggle here and there. She's really cute and lovely. Then we sat on the bed and started cuddling and pecking her.

After a while, took off my shirt to prepare for shower. She's really considerate and walks over to take my shirt and undress for me as well. Thus proceeded to the shower alone. To my surprise, she joins me shortly and volunteer to soap my back and wash for me. Tats was really a good start for me coz some gals dun shower with you.

Once done we proceeded to bed, Helen took off her towel first and asked me, "you shy meh, its the 21st century oredi and u still wearing the towel". Wah-sei, made me so malu. Thus we started to cuddle together on the bed, I started to catbath her while my hands was busying roaming her smooth and fair body. After a while, I laid on my back for her to service me. She catbath me by skilfully sucking my nipples and gave me a thorough licking. Then she started to give me a BBBJ. Think she did it for less than 5mins by licking the dick head and deep throating my dick a few time. Once a while, she will use her seductive eyes to peep at me. Tat look really pierce thru my heart like a cupid arrow. When she's done, I started to french her, although there wasnt any tongue-fight but the feeling was really good. Enough of it, i requested for another round of BBBJ and she obediently obliged. Tis time I sat at the edge of the bed signalling her to kneel on the carpet to blow me. Did tat for another few minutes mins or so before I put my legs over to the other bed while she rode me. Her pussy was semi-tight and the feeling was really gd. Then I carried her and put her down on the bed. I began to catbath her again and moved southwards. All the way she was giggling coz she's afraid of the ticklish feeling. Thus I go slow and started to lick her pussy. My 1st lick saw her moan lightly and when I continue she seems to enjoy it a lot. (Dunno if its real or juz pure acting). Anyway, after a while cannot keep up with it and thus catbath her northwards while stroking her slowly. She was enjoying every moment of it and seems like I am the one servicing her instead. Then I enter her pussy in missionary, started with slow and steady thrust and she uses her seductive eyes and look at me innocently. Juz like bonking a schgal when she's abt to lose her virginity. Then I lifted her legs over my shoulder and continue to bonk her. Was enjoying the thrust while fondling her nippless and looking at her. Told her I will not unload until she orgasm infront of me. We stared at each other lovingly and exchanged some light pecks. Next moment she grab me tight and uses her hips to grind me with my dick inside her. She seems to enjoy it and moan seductively. Her motion suddenly escalate as if she's trying to let my dick rub against her g-spot continuously. Her moan is soft and seducing making my dick losing its head. In the end, felt that she had orgasm (I think) and without notice I also unloaded myself inside her. The feeling was damn shiok. We proceeded to shower shortly after and she volunteer to dress dry my body and help me dress too.

Look : 7.5/10 (Sweet looking with a great smile that comes along with it)
Figure : Slim and stands at ard 1.6m
Boobs : A-cupper
Catbath : 6/10 (rather SOP but can asked her to focus on the area you want if you ask her coz I asked her to concentrate on my neck and ears)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (quite enjoyable, 0.5pts for her effort in blowing me twice)
FJ : 7/10 (Only manage riding, missionary and legs over shoulder but the feeling was splendid with her moaning)
Frenching : Yes
Fingering/Licking : Yes
Sound Effect : 8/10 (Solid, it was so real when she moan softly)
GF Feeling : 8/10 (Whole session was like with gf and she seems so at ease even with a total stranger)
Attitude : 9/10 (Friendly, jovial, open-minded, accommodating)
RTF : Definitely if Vit M replenish
Damage : $120 for 1 shot and slightly over an hour

So bros, if you like my FR do upped my pts and if you want her contacts, feel free to PM me. We are all sharing rite ;)

Luckytime
16-08-2006, 09:32 AM
It looks like another good finding...;)

wat2woopee
16-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Just personal opinion,$120 for this FR a bit steep...

brando4848
16-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Just personal opinion,$120 for this FR a bit steep...Maybe but most importantly, I enjoy the session so at least its value for $ to me. ;)

david310170
16-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Bro,

Can pm me her contact and picture?

120 include room?

Thank you.

xiao liao
16-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Just personal opinion,$120 for this FR a bit steep...

bro, i think this is really subjective...no right or wrong answer to this.... but IMHO, the market price has dropped.. very simple supply and demand theory....

u guys can see many SYT like tis going below sub-100... i think 100 and above will be for those korean, ang mo etc... or may be for 2 shots session...

so i think it is hard time all the SYT PRC think of a price drop???

xiao liao

brando4848
16-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Bro,

Can pm me her contact and picture?

120 include room?

Thank you.Ya, room included.

Guys, I will pm you her nos 1st. As for her pic, I will post it here shortly :)

brando4848
17-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Pic of Helen ...

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helen1ru7.jpg

brando4848
17-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Pic of Helen ...

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helen1ru7.jpgFound this in Bro Rodeo's collection :p

sgblackdevil
18-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Pic of Helen ...

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helen1ru7.jpg

Nice G-string...........:D

Teatree
18-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Out of shape leh! $120 is too, too steep.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pic.

brando4848
18-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Out of shape leh! $120 is too, too steep.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pic.You can always negotiate with her, I guess. :rolleyes: But whether the quality of service remains that I really dun know :p

marji
18-08-2006, 10:27 AM
You can always negotiate with her, I guess. :rolleyes: But whether the quality of service remains that I really dun know :p

bro, got the contact from you already. Thanks
but yet to get the pix from you leh

dirtymonk82
18-08-2006, 10:33 AM
$120 for PRC nowadays is quite steep..:rolleyes:

jtl1983
18-08-2006, 10:40 AM
A little bit high...
but still wanna have a try, good FR:D

brando4848
19-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Bros, if you have try her, kindly share your FR.

caobi
19-08-2006, 02:43 PM
hi bro
can u share with me the contact? thx in advance

brando4848
20-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Bros, if you have try her, kindly share your FR.Still no FR :confused: