PDA

View Full Version : Why do Men Cheat?

youallgross
15-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Yes! Women Cheat too! But what are the reasons/motivations for men to stray?

Why is it that even if the gf/wife is good in bed they still stray?
why is it that even if the relationship is a good and loving one, they still stray?

Anyone can share their reasons?

pokeman71
15-08-2006, 05:29 PM
bro,

i have my view, man go fuck around can be understand.
For example, everyday ask you to eat the same dish, even is a very delicious dish, one day you will get sick of it. So you want to try something new.

I personally try some ONS which really got no fight with my wife, but you still want to do with them, bottom line, fresh to us.

Bro, one piece of advice, you can eat anything you want, but remember to return to your main dish.

That where you belong

cheer

JJVK
15-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Prostituition is the world's oldest profession. So men cheat from day 1. The problem is he has 2 heads, and the small one calls the shot.:D

waaaaaa
15-08-2006, 05:33 PM
hmm to me, i think that its different for guy. we see pretty girls, we wan to bonk them. girls dun see it that way when they see guys on the rd. no feeling, we can get hard-on, for girls, no feelings means no juice.:D

tryying
15-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Men cheat, unless he drive, got $, own a BIG car etc...

Women cheat, solid body, high sex drive, pretty even without much makeup etc...

Therefore, cheating is not a easy task, u need to build on it. :p

youallgross
15-08-2006, 05:39 PM
waaaaaa, you're right! haha

But even what if you know that it might jepordise an otherwise perfectly happy relationship with your other half?

Would you still do it and hope that she will NEVER find out?

If she find out, would u admit?

Angelus
15-08-2006, 05:41 PM
hey bro........ you are asking us to share reasons when your nick says we all gross? Are you a gal? :D

MMM88
15-08-2006, 05:49 PM
bro,

For example, everyday ask you to eat the same dish, even is a very delicious dish, one day you will get sick of it. So you want to try something new.

poke.....u sure is a bro ???

youallgross
the answer can b so simple as "too much oranges, so take apples " lor.....;)
btw...u sis ? u seem to b "unhappy".....chill out yah;)

edack
15-08-2006, 05:56 PM
one thing ur not wrong , women cheat too!!:D

ProjectSawadee
15-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Greed?, Desire? Lust?, EGO? MONEY?

Is human nature because we evovled from ape.
like one of the bro say, when u have the spare $$$ why not.
also another bro say, remember it is just side dish, remember to return to ur main dish after you finish the side dish. I totally agree with it

cheers
ps

youallgross
15-08-2006, 06:21 PM
well.......

of cos i am not a "bro" ;)

If not why would I wonder?

Are you all attached? Very exciting is it??

youallgross
15-08-2006, 06:22 PM
but projectsawadee, you mind if your woman treated you the same way?

that you are the main dish... but she need side dish too?

jng1103
15-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Some men are born as "womanisers" and nothing in the world could change their primitive habbit of hunting their next preyers. They see their next victims as their winning prize and boost their ego. Cant help it, cant stop them either coz pretty women are plentiful.

Does it justify for me to go hunting tonite? :D

jimbo

newbadass
15-08-2006, 08:57 PM
We cheat because we are womanizing bastards who have too much spem and money.

Sorry if I am too frank, but that's the simplest and most truthful answer I can give without sounding like another lame excuse. :D

Horny Luke
15-08-2006, 09:35 PM
bro,

I personally try some ONS which really got no fight with my wife, but you still want to do with them, bottom line, fresh to us.

Bro, one piece of advice, you can eat anything you want, but remember to return to your main dish.

That where you belong

cheer

Wow, so women fuck around you can't understand....!?? I guess women DON'T eat the "same dish" everyday. Can't blame you as it's your 'view' eh.

Anyway, best advise from me is to stay loyal man. Communication with your partner is an important thing. If you still wanna fuck around, don't get attached. Pride, Loyalty and integrity can't be replaced man.

Wish you the best;)

Tico
15-08-2006, 09:37 PM
men and women cheat ...

women cheat man money and man cheat women feeling :x am i right?

180sx
15-08-2006, 09:52 PM

Then why is it that even if the bf/hubby is good in bed they still stray?
why is it that even if the relationship is a good and loving one, they still stray?

Can you share your reasons?

Kyser Soze
15-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Should I say male hormones responsible for men being cheats? No, the fact is nowadays women cheat too. Yes, women like men, do fuxk around for money, emotion, vengeance etc. It's a predator-prey cycle that will never stops.

The morale of the story: ' Man and woman are no different. They both cheat.:D '

tanfromntu
15-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Why do Woman cheat? I feel sometimes woman cheat because they are sort of tricked to do so. For example,

- A woman friend got into an affair when a guy invited her home. The girl of course have no intention of going astray and it is the guy who has already had a plan in his mind. After some wine, the guy start to get close and kiss her. This of course lead to the girl uncontrollable to the guy kissing and start to kiss bye. Then they had sex. Once they had sex, it will be sex forever and it will lead to an affair.

This is a fictionous story. Sorry for my bad spelling.

mark21
15-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Prostituition is the world's oldest profession. So men cheat from day 1. The problem is he has 2 heads, and the small one calls the shot.:D

Bros, dont let your small head control your big head

ranger_edd
16-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Men cheat for several reasons. I think the chief reason is that they are bored easily of their current partner.

I classify cheating into two types.

The first is physical cheating which is the actual physical act of cheating that comes to mind. Contrary to what most women would believe, I feel that physical cheating can, to some extent, be condoned, as long as there is no emotion involved. For many, this may take form as a one night stand, or a visit to a prostitute. Men get bored and easily too. The chief most thought might be this - as long as I still love her, then cheating ought to be fine.

The second is emotional cheating. This form of cheating is in addition to physical cheating. It happens when you find yourself falling in love with another woman. This type of cheating is troublesome, and from all practical viewpoints, really ought to be avoided. Unlike the first form of cheating, the second form is morally wrong because the man no longer loves his current partner but is still with her.

I am uncertain whether I have enunciated my views correctly. Your thoughts?

AAconnection
16-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Why do Men Cheat?

Because of our eyes...if we cannot see anymore men will no longer cheat.

angie II
16-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Why do Men Cheat?

Because of our eyes...if we cannot see anymore men will no longer cheat.

bud bud.. if men cannot see anymore den their wives may rob their cash dry n molest them like no tomorrow..

Randi_Candi
16-08-2006, 04:36 AM

Cos men r fickle n egoistic so conquest after conquests:p

big dick
16-08-2006, 05:22 AM

woman cheat more than men

regards
bd

angie II
16-08-2006, 08:33 AM
oei... sista youallgross.. hoseibo? *gives a hard slap on her back* :D

lemme give u a true account of my own sexperience..

I am in the white collar industry.. n damn.. i wasn't even doing outdoor sales! ya know dats where one gets 2 travel alot n meets many beautiful girls.. In the various companies i have joined, every co. i will bound 2 have flings with single n married women.. n mind u these are affairs n not ONS. These affairs wud last from weeks to months. On the contrary 2 wad sum bros have said.. dat we men usually invite girls home 4 sex on the pretext of ??? which is veri true.. bud 4 my case it has been many times for me to be the one dat was invited by the girl n to the girl's home.. (if married den her hubby was away on overseas trip). Again i will refer them as office colleagues n ex colleagues cuz dey're not even ONS or girls from clubbing.

Women cheated on men as much as vice versa ok :rolleyes:

The Nail
16-08-2006, 08:36 AM
because the women don't get it.

ranger_edd
16-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I am in the white collar industry.. n damn.. i wasn't even doing outdoor sales! ya know dats where one gets 2 travel alot n meets many beautiful girls.. In the various companies i have joined, every co. i will bound 2 have flings with single n married women.. n mind u these are affairs n not ONS. These affairs wud last from weeks to months. On the contrary 2 wad sum bros have said.. dat we men usually invite girls home 4 sex on the pretext of ??? which is veri true.. bud 4 my case it has been many times for me to be the one dat was invited by the girl n to the girl's home.. (if married den her hubby was away on overseas trip). Again i will refer them as office colleagues n ex colleagues cuz dey're not even ONS or girls from clubbing.

Ok can you teach me how to get women to invite me to their homes? I think when I work, women seem to want me out of their office.:cool:

angie II
16-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Ok can you teach me how to get women to invite me to their homes? I think when I work, women seem to want me out of their office.:cool:

Yo brudderr! dis kind of thing is "Kau Tzai" u know charm charm charm.. how 2 teach? it wud be much easier if u r handsome la.. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS leh.. how 2 teach? If women u bump across always seem 2 want u out of their office den itz time 2 switch 2 a better one.. ocean is so big.. :p

Randi_Candi
16-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Yo brudderr! dis kind of thing is "Kau Tzai" u know charm charm charm.. how 2 teach? it wud be much easier if u r handsome la.. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS leh.. how 2 teach? If women u bump across always seem 2 want u out of their office den itz time 2 switch 2 a better one.. ocean is so big.. :p
or cud it b a female version of man saying : Get outta my car, get into my bed?:p

angie II
16-08-2006, 10:12 AM
or cud it b a female version of man saying : Get outta my car, get into my bed?

Oh man.. i mean oh brudderr u realli got me on dis one..

Now i really liked n missed dat billy ocean song.. donkey months since i last heard it.. ah yes tune in to gold 90FM :D

hardcoremayhem
16-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Sis UallGross, would you like to let us know what you mean by "cheat"? some pple think that "cheat" mean have affair for a few days/months/years. for some bbbj by cha bor (paid or not) or ons etc not considered coz its recreational sex. some consider only cheat if got wife and gf not counted.

i guess that after a while, guys will get sian of same cha bor and want to bonk other cha bor for variety lah.

since you cha bor can u share with us why cha bor "cheat"?

analog539
16-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Why do men cheat?

Check the threads out regarding sexless maririages and you'll find out! Many Singapore women think that sex is to make babies andonce the baby is out, their obligations to thier hubby in that regard are finished.

Why do men cheat? They wouldn't if their wives would fuck.

Jim

seedofcucky
16-08-2006, 11:11 AM
but projectsawadee, you mind if your woman treated you the same way?

that you are the main dish... but she need side dish too?

Honestly I wouldn't mind if she did it with others. It tells her she is still attractive and wanted by males.

In fact, she will be having a romp this weekend with this "admirer" of many years, at a hotel for a couple of nights.

She knows what he wants, and he knows what she wants. She is looking forward to it, and he bought the condoms already.

Grimbold
16-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Honestly I wouldn't mind if she did it with others. It tells her she is still attractive and wanted by males.

In fact, she will be having a romp this weekend with this "admirer" of many years, at a hotel for a couple of nights.

She knows what he wants, and he knows what she wants. She is looking forward to it, and he bought the condoms already.

I salute you bro! I wish more guys were like you! ;)

PKTM
16-08-2006, 03:21 PM
well.......

Are u sure u are a sister? or are u an Trans?

On 07-04-2005, 03:31 AM You posted
I'm going to Taiwan next week for a business trip. I wonder if taiwan clients like to entertain overseas clients by bringing us to nightclubs to bao mei mei??

Anybody know??

Xi Men Ting good? I go next week and try! Then I update~!!

Hmmm...:confused:

yeeeha
16-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Why men cheat? I believe thread starter is refering to physical cheating not emotional cheating, so let's not get mixed up between the 2. Physical cheating, this one cannot blame men, we men are programmed by nature to spread our seed to ensure a healthy population growth. Once we have erection, that's it, cannot think straight, wack 1st think later. But that does not mean we dont love our other 1/2 when we are unfaithful physically. Some how we men can shag another gal without ever having any feelings for her. Also, as some bros already mentioned, everyday eat sharkfin also will get tired. Once in a while try some instant noodle then we will appreciate the sharkfin more.

However I disagree with the bro who mention something about our sight, cannot then will be faithful. I'm of the view that it will be worst if we are blind. At least when we can see we'll select only those who have passed min requirement. Now if we're blind, we'll react to touch instead, that means the below expectations and the rotten ones will also have a chance to have a romp with us, not good at all....

fw190
16-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Why do Men Cheat?

It's in our genes. We are programmed top screw around.
Can't fight mother nature.

Castrol
16-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Are u sure u are a sister? or are u an Trans?

On 07-04-2005, 03:31 AM You posted

Hmmm...:confused:

hahaha... its a good one bro. lets wait for the unveiling... :D

tobi69
16-08-2006, 04:56 PM
well.......

Wow ur asking a million $ question..but why in the first place u ask?did u found out that ur partner is cheating behind ur back?all i can say that for everything that someone does it must have a reason behind...;)

youallgross
16-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Then why is it that even if the bf/hubby is good in bed they still stray?

Can you share your reasons?

I have to admit to you honestly, even if you dont believe me, that I do not understand cheating at all. Men, OR Women. I just dont get it!

I am a woman. And I've never ever thought of cheating on my bf. Not physically, not even mentally. I see a sexy man walking by, but I only see a shell. What about the heart?

Even if he wins my heart, then i will break up with my current partner. why have both?

It is my body. I have to protect it. Why would I want to sleep around?

maybe tt's what makes us different. you man, I woman.

Sex is nothing when there is no love and affection. While I am the type who wants sex very often, I find that when I'm single, I dont get horny at all. Not until I am attached.

Of cos, in a relationship and a marriage, it is a bond, a promise, a commitment. Once in a RL you have responsibilities and you have someone who loves you.

Bored of him/her you may say. Need varieties you may say, but what about the promise?

Why do ppl want to cheat. Why dont they break up with their current partner before having relationships with others??

I know I am outnumbered here.... :) hehehe cos this is a sex forum...
Maybe other girls here can give their views on why women cheat as well.

youallgross
16-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Men cheat for several reasons. I think the chief reason is that they are bored easily of their current partner.

The first is physical cheating which is the actual physical act of cheating that comes to mind. Contrary to what most women would believe, I feel that physical cheating can, to some extent, be condoned, as long as there is no emotion involved. For many, this may take form as a one night stand, or a visit to a prostitute. Men get bored and easily too. The chief most thought might be this - as long as I still love her, then cheating ought to be fine.

The second is emotional cheating. This form of cheating is in addition to physical cheating. It happens when you find yourself falling in love with another woman. This type of cheating is troublesome, and from all practical viewpoints, really ought to be avoided. Unlike the first form of cheating, the second form is morally wrong because the man no longer loves his current partner but is still with her.

I understand your views. Just one thing, can you condone your wife's physically involvement with another man? No emotions. Just physical sex. Can you condone that?

youallgross
16-08-2006, 05:31 PM

er, are you married?

Well, if that is the way you lead your life/relationship, i respect it. If you able to find a like-minded partner who can accept this then congrats. But I believe in this day and age, women still hold true to the one-man (one china hahaha ) idea of marriage

youallgross
16-08-2006, 05:38 PM
:confused: Sis UallGross, would you like to let us know what you mean by "cheat"? some pple think that "cheat" mean have affair for a few days/months/years. for some bbbj by cha bor (paid or not) or ons etc not considered coz its recreational sex. some consider only cheat if got wife and gf not counted.

i guess that after a while, guys will get sian of same cha bor and want to bonk other cha bor for variety lah.

since you cha bor can u share with us why cha bor "cheat"?

Haha you call me sis, i call you bro but it feels weird. :P haha

anyway, cheating means CHEATING LA! All forms, bbbj, bj, hj, kissing, etc etc right up to the act itself, and then the emotional part as well.

to cheat means to break a commitment to be true (whether physically or emotionally) to your partner.

see my other post. I dunno why char bor cheat... if you ask me, I can only think of reasons like maybe she grew up in a abused family environment?? Or maybe she got raped and then she dont care about her body anymore?

Those who are attached, I can only think they have plain no morals. brought up the wrong way... I have no idea man... my guess.

youallgross
16-08-2006, 05:46 PM
oei... sista youallgross.. hoseibo? *gives a hard slap on her back* :D

lemme give u a true account of my own sexperience..

you very funny leh...brother.... I very ho say... LOL...

I do admit that there are women out there cheating. But I really dunno why... I guess it takes 2 hands to clap... A willing woman and a eager man.

People in a relationship must stay away from temptations. only then you wont be tempted.

In singapore, there is a very high rate of people divorcing becuase of extra marital affairs. Its scary!

johnnyistoogood
16-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Basically, this relates back to the history of man, involves tons of issues.. This kind of Q really depends on individuals, some do some don't, but generally we do and women don't. :p The overwhelming ratio of chicken vs ducks shows it already.. Anyway, let's just get it down to you and your man. You don't, then just make it clear to your man you expect him not to, and show to him all the love and care you have, but not dominating over him with the "every move you make, every breath you take~".

If you insist on the reasons, well, man & woman are not made the same way physically,mentally,spiritually. There is a reason muslims are allowed up to 4 wives, not really for sextifactions, and monks/nuns refraining from sex, different theologies about proper behaviors of sex. If you interested, pm me and I can show you more. But I supposed the Q you asked relates to the current society and surroundings, the present sexual environments we are in. If you observed, different societies in different times of history restricted the way man/women behaved. If in other times you spoke up like this, you, as a woman, probably would have been hanged/burned to death. I remembered reading a scientist burned to death because he over-ruled the thoery that the earth is flat!

So, to answer the Q, it is the changing development, or degenaration, of societies over time that has redefined sexual moralities and "allowed" unacceptable sexual behaviors/activities. Eg, look at homosexual marriages, before and present. The tide changes, perhaps your Q would be laughed at in times to come. So what is right and wrong? Even sexual laws may not be right, take homo marriages?

In the end, let every man/woman's conscience lead them to do the right thing.

tanfromntu
16-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Just feel that one should not go even play with fire in the first place. See people trying drugs for the first time and addicted for life. See people flirt for the first time and addicted for life.

youallgross
16-08-2006, 06:27 PM
johnnyistoogood, from the posts you make, i suppose you cheat on your "damn faithful" gf? Correct me if I'm wrong

Why?

no offense. Just want to know why...

She wants sex.
She is faithful.

So why?

("damn faithful gf" quote is from some other thread you posted in)

newbadass
16-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Haha!

After all the lame excuses here, I still feel that my answer is the most truthful. :D

youallgross
16-08-2006, 06:36 PM
newbadass... ;) haha

seedofcucky
16-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Well, if that is the way you lead your life/relationship, i respect it. If you able to find a like-minded partner who can accept this then congrats. But I believe in this day and age, women still hold true to the one-man (one china hahaha ) idea of marriage

Yes it's happening. And it will happen again soon.

In these modern times, men and women should be open-minded, and accept that sex is a basic instinct. If men can satisfy their sexual desires, women ought to be allowed to do the same.

All they need is just a little support and encouragement.

sunkiss
16-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I think we can offer 1001 reasons but what difference does it make. I think stray would be a nicer word.

We only live once and life is so short and we are always in a hurry. But there are so many things to do and to experience. We always wonder whether the grass on the other side is greener? smell better? feel better? It is this kind of instinct couple with guts and to live with no regrets mentality that we stray.

Of course we always remind ourselves it is good to be faithful and must be strong in our heart. But.....we still stray. Because so many great men strayed. Are we one of them???:D

Big Semens
16-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Of course we always remind ourselves it is good to be faithful and must be strong in our heart. But.....we still stray. Because so many great men strayed. Are we one of them???:D
There's Bill Clinton, Prince Charles, etc...... :D

johnnyistoogood
16-08-2006, 08:52 PM
johnnyistoogood, from the posts you make, i suppose you cheat on your "damn faithful" gf? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Well, she's not here with me to relieve me.. I told her I have to release once a while, and I let her free access to this acc to know what's going on. She's real great and asked me to be careful about it and she did not need relief. In fact, if u know, many many girls don't masturbate. So, there is no cheating here as i am honest about it, and I do take care of her properly. But this doesn't justify my actions. Like kicking smoking/drugs, takes some time and self-control to kick off. And her greatness many,not all, times made me "jam-brake" my release and I am drastically changing to porno instead of real action. (yeah, not good enough, but better already) That's why I quote her "Damn" faithful gf.

I have to admit to you honestly, even if you dont believe me, that I do not understand cheating at all. Men, OR Women. I just dont get it!
Of cos, in a relationship and a marriage, it is a bond, a promise, a commitment. Once in a RL you have responsibilities and you have someone who loves you... what about the promise?
Why do ppl want to cheat. Why dont they break up with their current partner before having relationships with others??

The bros here have given their "why" answers, if your Q is to find out "why' (maybe post it under "Poll" section?), then you should accept all answers as they are, regardless right/wrong. But seems like you wanted in-depth morally justified answers. If so, and to be fair, you should repost "Is it right/wrong for men and women to cheat?", because you are already biased against man just because you don't do it. Then my previous post may be better to answer it. I also cannot understand many things, like legalised homo marriages, what if our sons fall in love in the future?:eek: Well, let's not stray away from the thread. :rolleyes:

doremond
16-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Why do men cheats?

Because there is no such thing as a perfect union (maybe to the older generation but not in this). Woman tends to have 2 modern illness, 1st - the world is not enough syndrome. 2nd - the world owns her a living syndrome. Womans now a days are never satisfy with wat they have. While man has only 1 illness, the grass is always greener on the other side. as we always think with the wrong head. Therefore in conclusion, man and woman will always cheat unless the marriage is between a deaf husband and a blind wife (quote from sbf)

My two cents worth.

Cheers

asdfghjkl
16-08-2006, 09:21 PM
cheat because no choice? :rolleyes:

youallsonice?
16-08-2006, 10:39 PM

Hey, there's a famous song by Eric Clapton, a line goes like this

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself~".

Firstly Sis, your nick tells us how you think of men already. I don't know what happened in your life, but your Q applies to both sexes, and I am also finding out why you gals are doing it too. Come on, speak up for your own race 1st before demanding it from us.. I somehow feel that many of us bros here were victims from cheating gals. Anyway, does the question apply to your present situation? If so, getting all the reasons from all bros do help? Why not you present your case and we help you to analyse that guy and give you our best help instead?

gilagila100
17-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Why do men cheats?

Because there is no such thing as a perfect union (maybe to the older generation but not in this). Woman tends to have 2 modern illness, 1st - the world is not enough syndrome. 2nd - the world owns her a living syndrome. Womans now a days are never satisfy with wat they have. While man has only 1 illness, the grass is always greener on the other side. as we always think with the wrong head. Therefore in conclusion, man and woman will always cheat unless the marriage is between a deaf husband and a blind wife (quote from sbf)

My two cents worth.

Cheers

How true ... How true ... Totally absolutely agree wif u ...

jng1103
17-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Dear YouAllGross,
First of all, u should join singaporebrides.com instead of SBF. Yes, u are outnumbered here, so pls proceed to the bitchy singaporebrides.com forum. u will be welcomed with ur insightful thoughts and comments, and yes, u will outnumber men.

Secondly, this is a men's sex forum. u r here trying to stir a big debate? too bad, our election was over and we/men do not need ur views to obstinate from being strayed. if ur bf/hubby stays faithful, why r u here? why do u bother our/men's views on 'cheating'? why?

Thirdly, wats ur agenda? trying to save our families/relationships from being breaking up? There's a saying, "things happened happened for a reason". Not too sure if our "reasons" for being stray are legitimate, but i think we should allow the market to decide (supply and demand). duh, i sound like an economist :D

Last but not least, I do hope ur bf/hubby stays faithful throughout his life. Well, perhaps u can drop by our forum to seek for humble opinions how to rescue ur r/s shall him strays :rolleyes: i'm looking forward, arent u?

jimbo

da dick
17-08-2006, 12:49 AM
stupid bitches so idealistic for f%ck. and tell us for f%ck? we're always f%ckers here.

human is what? basically hairless monkeys with bigger brain. n monkeys do wat? eat, get horny, n f%ck. when the woman monkey get babay, man monkey help take care baby. when baby grow up n woman boring already, man monkey do wat? f%ck around n make more babies la!!!! it's as nature intended. if you cheebyes can't make your men love u enough to never f%ck around, dun need to say all this childish shit la. you're probably ugly, boring, old and f%cking stupid. you lose. move on.

Horchew
17-08-2006, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=youallgross]......what are the reasons/motivations for men to stray?
[QUOTE]
IMPO.... Men view sex as part sporting behavior, women view it as an expression / submission of love. Most cheating mens keep telling themselves, it's just venting pent-up illusions... so it becomes as part conquest / part delving of their build-up psycological needs.

[QUOTE=youallgross]......Why is it that even if the gf/wife is good in bed they still stray? [QUOTE=youallgross]
As above, it's part illusions of conquest, succumb to impulsive desires, giving in to indulge spontaneously, these could partly attribute to animalistic instinct to devour themselves on lust.
[QUOTE=youallgross]......why is it that even if the relationship is a good and loving one, they still stray? QUOTE=youallgross]

During the moment of truth (instant of cheating) the man is usually diverted onto a different plateau of needs... he's totally submerge into fulfilling his psychological need (to savour the target) or excercising his animalistic calling to pound on the prey during the moment of opportunity.

To men, the cheating part doesn't equate any lesser degree of love and commitment towards their partner..... just that during the moment of opportunity, he's excercising his psychological desire to indulge in a act of physical stimulation (going back to answer of men viewing sex as part of sex-sport) or to some, it's just fulfilling his ego through his disposable abilities (could be monetary affordability/ sweet talking/ affluence and/or power / free time / etc)

I'm not in the best of mind and form to write today been working since 9 tis morning, just knocked off but still in office... somehow I felt an instantaneous compelling need to write my 2cents worth... Maybe another day when in better state of mental alertness I will reply again.

Does my current state of mind also constitute succumbing to irrational fulfillment of impulsive desire? On hind sight, I could had headed home straight instead of spending time reading n posting these "undeliberated answers" to the questions...

PKTM
17-08-2006, 01:29 AM
I am a woman.

I know I am outnumbered here....

You are very good at skirting the issue. In 1/2 hour u bombarded with many postings to throw my questioning post way behind. But you have not answered why did u previously posted asking about Taiwan night clubs and Bao mei mei...

johnnyistoogood
17-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Well, sis.. move on, post your next thread "Why do men cheat and still so fierce?":D

asdfghjkl
17-08-2006, 02:55 AM
sis u know the rule - NPNT.. :p

yeeeha
17-08-2006, 11:36 AM
But you have not answered why did u previously posted asking about Taiwan night clubs and Bao mei mei...

Hmmm... Maybe she's a butch currently, previously was a normal gal who got hurt very badly becos of unfaithful boyfriend? Emotional wound yet to heal, still pondering why men stray.... Just my wild guess lah.

AAconnection
17-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Not all men cheat. I cheat but my daddy don't cheat.

SassySammy
17-08-2006, 12:10 PM
sis youallgross, the world is changing. man n woman can never be equal, however the gap is closing betwn the two.

More women are starting to have their fair share of 'fun', flings, much to the dismay of most men. A sad thing for their other half, if faithful n dutiful. But a protest against their other half who is fooling ard as much too. it's just giving them a taste of their own medicine. In time to come, women will also say 'it's only natural that we get wad we wan from outside if we cant get it at home' OR 'everyday eat beef, once in awhile will wan to eat ducks' OR 'sex is a good sport tt helps me stay slim, i need to exercise daily'.

Guys term girls who fool ard behind their husbands'/bfs' backs 'sluts', 'bitches' etc, but how often do we hear such degrading terms on guys who do the same. But what to do.. life is never fair lol..

from a girl's point of view, i wont fool around if im attached. if i wan to fool around, i wont wan to be attached. this rule is as simple as the 'men r horny by nature' rule. lol By getting attached/married, responsibility comes along too, isn't it? if one still yearns to taste different abalones every now and not ready to settle for one diamond abalone, then jus go all out and taste all, but dont keep the diamond one for yrself, unless if u're willing to grant her the VIP pass of being in the cuckold club.

i've only jus passed my teenage yrs and i already feel tt marriage is no longer sacred. lol. what's the use of the 'wifey' status when yr husband is eating another pussy. dang.

Married men/women who have kids and still engage in affairs will get bad karma in the future. What goes around comes around. If u're in tt category, dont ever let yr kids know/see. cos it's the saddest thing on earth.

SassySammy
17-08-2006, 12:13 PM
sis u know the rule - NPNT.. :p

btw u're a sis rite? bf said u posted up yr pic b4, can repost?? :D

obelisk
17-08-2006, 12:41 PM
we owe it all to nature..
we humans are also animals but many ppl deny this fact...
and as in nature, males will go around mating with as many females as possible..
cos in this world, survival of the fittest is one of the basic laws of nature tt every living thing obeys..
so as to ensure u will have an offspring after u die, this in-built character will just keep us going back for more..:D

Horny Luke
17-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Not all men cheat. I cheat but my daddy don't cheat.

LOL u sure:D

Horny Luke
17-08-2006, 01:15 PM
we owe it all to nature..
we humans are also animals but many ppl deny this fact...
and as in nature, males will go around mating with as many females as possible..
cos in this world, survival of the fittest is one of the basic laws of nature tt every living thing obeys..
so as to ensure u will have an offspring after u die, this in-built character will just keep us going back for more..:D

One of the differences between Humans & Animals is that we can actually think logically and control our temptations (I'm generalising).

We are not animals, we are human. We may possess similar attributes as them but we are NOT animals. Go live in a jungle if you think you're an animal.

newbadass
17-08-2006, 01:33 PM
One of the differences between Humans & Animals is that we can actually think logically and control our temptations (I'm generalising).

We are not animals, we are human. We may possess similar attributes as them but we are NOT animals. Go live in a jungle if you think you're an animal.

Commercial sex is immoral. Cheating is immoral. Surfing this forum is immoral.

Few people want to accept that what they do is immoral, hence all the justifications and rationalizations. Me, I couldn't give a shit. If what I am doing is immoral, then it is immoral. Why should I make excuses? :)

obelisk
17-08-2006, 01:37 PM

u are a living example of one who denies the fact tt humans are also animals...
oh, by the way, if u didn't know, all of us are living in the jungle...
its called the urban jungle...:D

obelisk
17-08-2006, 01:42 PM
in case u dun like the sound of animals, we are better known as mammals...
mammals are living creatures who give birth live to their young...

newbadass
17-08-2006, 01:43 PM

No lah, I think what he means is that unlike animals, we are intelligent enough to have moral judgement and restraint. And thus, unlike animals, we should be responsible for what we do.

That's why when a dog fucks another dog without permission, it's called "mating season". When humans do that, it's called "rape". :D

Medium Brown
17-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Men cheat because somewhere in the world there is a girl that is willing to cheat with us. Be it for money or revenge or mutual satisfaction.

If they dun want to cheat and the guy wants it, then it's rape.:D

If all the guys and gals in the world held on to a concept of fidelity, there wouldn't be a concept of cheating in a commited human to human relationship. Boys and girls would be friends, eventually become lovers, marry and forever be commited to one another.

But we live in the real world. The spectrum of guys and gals vary from the good to the bad to the perverted. We shouldn't be asking this question about why we cheat, if we want someone to be faithful to us, we should strive to make the relationship work, it is the bond of the relationship that prevents humans from straying. Why else do you think they call it a "bond"?

MB

obelisk
17-08-2006, 01:56 PM
No lah, I think what he means is that unlike animals, we are intelligent enough to have moral judgement and restraint. And thus, unlike animals, we should be responsible for what we do.

That's why when a dog fucks another dog without permission, it's called "mating season". When humans do that, it's called "rape". :D

yup...
punishment for the dog is getting castrated while humans are jailed up and whacked on the butt...

obelisk
17-08-2006, 01:58 PM
it is the bond of the relationship that prevents humans from straying.

i love bonding...
esp when it comes to night time bonding...:D

Medium Brown
17-08-2006, 02:14 PM
i love bonding...
esp when it comes to night time bonding...:D

Don't forget to bring enough "glue" hor kekeke:D

obelisk
17-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't forget to bring enough "glue" hor kekeke:D

dun worry...
glue is in constant production...
but it does decline as we get older...:rolleyes:

84gunner
17-08-2006, 03:31 PM
cheating, means doing & then dun admit, or try 2 hide. tat is becos the gf / wife dun allow the guy 2 cheong / get sexual satisfaction outside their r'ship!

but of course, the purpose of the Q is why the guys still wanna cheong, have sex outside the r'ship, even if the current r'ship wif their gf / wife is v good, v happy, v fulfilling, etc.

as in my post in another thread, men & women are never made nor meant 2 b equal in the 1st place. therefore, their tinking, reaction, is oso different, and the opposite sex may never understand why the other party thinks / behaves the way he / she did. why is there a common saying 女人心,海底针?women are unpredictable? it's becos men dun understand the way women tink / behave. similarly, I wont be surprised when women say they dun understand men too, and tat is why sista uallgross posted the Q, and even said she oso dun understand those who r unfaithful! rite?

sista, all I can say is, probably u are brought up in a v good, v comfortable, probably "perfect" environment. u are tinking similarly wif those feminist groups, and as I mentioned in another thread, not facing reality, defying nature! u call staying faithful in an r'ship as protecting your body, but many other people, incl. gals, tink tat they are pampering themselves, pampering their bodies, enjoying sex!!!

2 u, sex is a physical act to represent emotional feelings, bonding, etc etc. but 2 many others, sex is a form of physical enjoyment, tis pysical enjoyment may even be brought 2 a higher level 2 attain mental / psychological satisfaction, 2 satisfy their non-physical needs, etc.

my observation is tat, yes, though many young gals in Sillypore are sexually active, but I see tat many gals are using their CB 2 attract & tell the guys, (like dangling a carrot 2 a rabbit) putting the message across: if u make me happy or satisfy my demands, I'll let u fark (if u make me happy, I'll let u eat the carrot)! most living beings, when they see the "meat", or their fav food dangled in front of them, will 4get most other things aside & work hard 2wards eventually getting the meat. I observed tat many times, the guys are temporarily satisfied physically, but are emotional lost / hurt / confused / imprisoned!

sex is like eating. u eat until full, give u some more, u unlikely 2 wanna eat, even if it is your fav food. sometimes, u oso wanna change of menu. but I see tat Sillypore men are not eating enuf in Sillypore. It's like, their gf / wife let them fark once (probably reward 4 satisfying some criteria), then dun give them sex again soon enuf. u eat 1 meal a day enuf? u eat breakfast oredi, would u feel hungry during lunch, dinner? their gf dun really regard sex as bonding, but regard it more as an object 4 reward, juz like giving the rabbit only 1 carrot eat time the rabbit makes her happy (and the rabbit needs more than 1 carrot). So end up, the guys work / tries hard, but hardly gets enuf, or the right amount of rewards. Deprived or hungry, the guy will naturally go find enuf carrot(s) 2 be satisfied.

As mentioned in another thread, if u give your man enuf (or more than enuf) sex, he's less likely 2 stray or look 4 sex outside the r/s. this is juz like feeding him until his stomach is full, give him some more food oso he not tat interested!

humans are like animals. Nowadays, wif watever u call fashion, the gals dress lesser, show more flesh, the gals enjoy the attention when guys look at them. This is simply tempting the guys, showing him the cleavage, thighs. If u dangle a piece of meat in front of a tiger or lion, especially if tat tiger or lion is not fully fed, what's gonna happen?

like it anot, this is human nature. Why does Sillypore allow commercial sex in the red light districts? if commercial sex is totally illegal, everybody knows tat Geylang is the place 2 go for commercial sex, why is the Govt not clamping it down, despite the fact tat Sillypore is a society tat strongly advocates equality of the sexes? Why is the Govt still issuing licenses 2 the commercial sex workers in Geylang? I can bet wif u (I oso challenegd a senior police officer b4), if the Govt really clamp down hard on all the commercial sex in Sillypore, within few months, the statistics or number of sex crimes in Sillypore will shoot up faster than the stock market rally!!! (the men dun have any legal avenues for release, so might as well juz grab from anywhere, since it is illegal in any way). U like 2 take the risk 2 see if this scenario happens? Prostitution is not the oldest profession 4 nothing!

Sillypore Govt obviously dont wanna take this risk. Among other reasons, consolidating commercial sex in red light districts, issuing licenses are means 2 control the activities & spreading of STDs. If a disease is discovered, it can be contained & controlled quickly, not let it spread too quickly nor outta control, or worse, become an epidemic!!!

But then, it can be seen tat recently, more Sillypore men are going 2 neighbouring countries 4 sex. Among other reasons again, it is becos commercial sex in neighbouring countries is cheaper & more sextifying!!! This is indirectly caused by the economic issues. People lost their jobs, or expenses increase faster than salary increments, they still have 2 spend on other daily necessities & expenses. With lesser $$ left 4 sex, they will of course look 4 other avenues, where they can get same or mebbe more for lesser $$$!

Michael Chong
17-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I usually cheong twice a month. Have been making a point to cut down since many years ago, but never succeed. As the life pressure from work get higher, the more i really need to go refresh myself, that's why i keep going. Guess only when i retire, then i will stop cheating. Tried plenty of time to only have sex with my wife. Unfortunately, my wife already have the concept that sex is only to reproduction. Our son is already 2 yrs old now. Hardly have sex at home nowadays.

Hey hey hey, this is just my perception. Some bros like me cheong to relieve themselves, some cheong as part of their hobby, some cheong to explore new excitements. Th Sis threadstarter, you need to know which category your bf belongs. Generally, any bros who cover their ass after cheonging is still a kind of respect for their wife.

trader11292001
17-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Simply put... Men can do it... we men always have the choice on who to pursue whether for companionship, marriage and definitely sex. Women who's always been standing on-line strutting or not strutting their wares off still have to wait for men to pursue them.

Ever heard of a girl who got her own man by herself? Women always have to choose on what's on hand and whoever actually approaches her and courts her, not the other way around...

Pity though...

youallgross
17-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Haha to jimmyistoogood - I like that idea. Hahahaha!!

To the others, Thank you for the answers. It's an insight really...

I am not looking for a morally correct answer. I just want to know, in the plainest form, why men cheat.

I agree that sg women equate sex to reproduction and nothing more. And also of cos the fact that the stress levels at work is getting higher, people working longer hours and getting less interested in sex.

So all "bros" out there, does it mean that if your woman is horny, loves you, makes you happy, you won't "eat out?"

P.s:
to PKTM, for goodness sake. Don't I sound like a female??? Anyway, if you really want a reply, I wanted to access the sex trade in Taiwan. Cos my bf going there... and I want to find out more about that place. CAN!??!?!? -_- But you have to hand it to me for being able to pass off as a man.

youallgross
17-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Simply put... Men can do it... we men always have the choice on who to pursue whether for companionship, marriage and definitely sex. Women who's always been standing on-line strutting or not strutting their wares off still have to wait for men to pursue them.

Ever heard of a girl who got her own man by herself? Women always have to choose on what's on hand and whoever actually approaches her and courts her, not the other way around...

Pity though...

That's true! but society roles for men and women are changing, so you dont have to worry about that for any much longer. :)

But if you ask me, I still too shy. But get me a little drunk and it might just prompt me to make the first move. hehe

youallgross
17-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Dear YouAllGross,
First of all, u should join singaporebrides.com instead of SBF. Yes, u are outnumbered here, so pls proceed to the bitchy singaporebrides.com forum. u will be welcomed with ur insightful thoughts and comments, and yes, u will outnumber men.

Secondly, this is a men's sex forum. u r here trying to stir a big debate? too bad, our election was over and we/men do not need ur views to obstinate from being strayed. if ur bf/hubby stays faithful, why r u here? why do u bother our/men's views on 'cheating'? why?

Thirdly, wats ur agenda? trying to save our families/relationships from being breaking up? There's a saying, "things happened happened for a reason". Not too sure if our "reasons" for being stray are legitimate, but i think we should allow the market to decide (supply and demand). duh, i sound like an economist

Last but not least, I do hope ur bf/hubby stays faithful throughout his life. Well, perhaps u can drop by our forum to seek for humble opinions how to rescue ur r/s shall him strays :rolleyes: i'm looking forward, arent u?

jimbo

Dear Jimbo, firstly, dont get so worked up. Everyone has freedom of speech here rite?

I am just asking a very simple question. If you can't or won't answer it, then dont. Singaporebribes is female dominated. I want an answer from men. Now why would I post it there to get female answers?

If any of you want to know why women cheat, post a thread there. Dont ask me, because even if I am able to reply you, it is not representative of my gender.

It is just a question guys... lighten up! Oh, I thank you for your concern over my relationship with my bf. I do hope yours dont make you a cuckold as well. :)

youallgross
17-08-2006, 10:29 PM
sis youallgross, the world is changing. man n woman can never be equal, however the gap is closing betwn the two.

More women are starting to have their fair share of 'fun', flings, much to the dismay of most men. A sad thing for their other half, if faithful n dutiful. But a protest against their other half who is fooling ard as much too. it's just giving them a taste of their own medicine. In time to come, women will also say 'it's only natural that we get wad we wan from outside if we cant get it at home' OR 'everyday eat beef, once in awhile will wan to eat ducks' OR 'sex is a good sport tt helps me stay slim, i need to exercise daily'.

Guys term girls who fool ard behind their husbands'/bfs' backs 'sluts', 'bitches' etc, but how often do we hear such degrading terms on guys who do the same. But what to do.. life is never fair lol..

from a girl's point of view, i wont fool around if im attached. if i wan to fool around, i wont wan to be attached. this rule is as simple as the 'men r horny by nature' rule. lol By getting attached/married, responsibility comes along too, isn't it? if one still yearns to taste different abalones every now and not ready to settle for one diamond abalone, then jus go all out and taste all, but dont keep the diamond one for yrself, unless if u're willing to grant her the VIP pass of being in the cuckold club.

i've only jus passed my teenage yrs and i already feel tt marriage is no longer sacred. lol. what's the use of the 'wifey' status when yr husband is eating another pussy. dang.

Married men/women who have kids and still engage in affairs will get bad karma in the future. What goes around comes around. If u're in tt category, dont ever let yr kids know/see. cos it's the saddest thing on earth.

Correct on the part about degrading terms on guys who do the same. and yes, I do think that women will change in the near future as well. But nope, I'm not trying to protect my gender.

Remember, I was here to ask a simple question... tt's all.

The Seeker
17-08-2006, 10:32 PM
simple reason to understand it...
just ask yourself this question!
if u have a stick do u poke and stuck it around into a hole?
or the hole will automatic jump and stick it self into the stick?
But in real life in this new decade woman cheat more than man..

Yea

Cheers

Enjoy the life of Freedom as a cheongster!

:cool:

AAconnection
17-08-2006, 11:56 PM
LOL u sure:D

wahaha..! joking lah. Before that he don't cheat but after I bought a pair of Nike shoe for him, he broke the rule..

AAconnection
18-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Men don't cheat lah...if a man cheat mean he has already had agenda in his mind. Men only something break the rule...just like driving cannot brake in time when the red light is on...what to do just cheong ahead lor...lucky nothing happen...unlucky number plate taken by camera....

seedofcucky
18-08-2006, 12:18 AM
That's true! but society roles for men and women are changing, so you dont have to worry about that for any much longer. :)

But if you ask me, I still too shy. But get me a little drunk and it might just prompt me to make the first move. hehe

If you are a woman, why not. Society is changing, and roles of women have been redefined. There is nothing wrong with a woman who wants to explore her sexual desires.

That is if you are a woman.

You don't need to get high, just to get aroused. Just free your mind, and free your body.

After all mine got wet just thinking about her tryst with her lover tomorrow, and there is no stopping them. I hope she doesn't go bareback though, because with me she likes the feel of the natural skin.

It took some time for her to change her mind, but all it needs is some encouragement and persistence. So i am sure you can, if you want to do it.

asdfghjkl
18-08-2006, 12:20 AM
bo pian one.. if one to cheat, one will cheat.. how to stop her/him? :o

Horny Luke
18-08-2006, 12:37 AM

Newbadass is right.

Anyway, IMO, you are just using the excuse that "humans are animals too" to explain why Men/Women cheat.

Like I said before, it has NOTHING to do with that 'claim'. We are mammals but we are NOT animals. We can be as civilised as we wanna we, as responsible as we wanna be. We can control should we want to control it.

If you believe in evolution, it simply shows that we have evolve to be way smarter than animals. We are above them, we are NOT them. If you don't believe in evolution than the story ends here.

And also, if you think you're living in an urban jungle, try living in NYC for awhile:D

You opinion your opinion. I can't change it. I could just give you a different perspective about it.

wahaha..! joking lah. Before that he don't cheat but after I bought a pair of Nike shoe for him, he broke the rule..

I'm joking too dude. No offense man, just playing ard.

84gunner
18-08-2006, 01:01 AM
...To the others, Thank you for the answers. It's an insight really...

I am not looking for a morally correct answer. I just want to know, in the plainest form, why men cheat.

I agree that sg women equate sex to reproduction and nothing more. And also of cos the fact that the stress levels at work is getting higher, people working longer hours and getting less interested in sex.

So all "bros" out there, does it mean that if your woman is horny, loves you, makes you happy, you won't "eat out?"

sista youallgross, well, u have got some answers & opinions from several brudders' postings here. I would say among many ladies, u are 1 of the few & most open minded SG lady who can accept the reasons & opinions, whether fair or not, reasonable or not, without much flaming nor arguing back. Most, if not all other SG gals who asked such Q, whether online or face 2 face, turn blue in the face, behave like spoilt brats & bitches, argue (probably even wanna fight) till the cow comes home about equality of the sexes, their expectations, their criteria, etc etc.

kudos & my respects 2 u, for being able 2 "listen" 2 the reasons here calmly. This shows u are really well brought up in a good environment, able 2 accept others' & differing opinions, whether u like 2 hear them anot, whether they sound pleasant anot, etc etc. This oso shows u are not as self-centered nor spoilt brats (or should I say bitches) as most other SG gals I know.

Answer to your Q: when I was seriously attached to a gal in SG (I had several gfs b4), I have a clear conscience & can vow 2 any god u want me 2, that I am very faithful, I had never cheated on any of my ex-gf b4! I remember there was an occasion, when I wasnt really 2gether wif my ex-gf yet, I was still chasing her, I sorta landed in a situation where I got a bbbj & then another round of sex in the toilet in a pub!!! tat nite, though I drank quite abit, I was feeling rather guilty when I was having the bbbj & sex. but at the same time, the devastating feeling of my ex-gf dowan 2 commit or tell me whether she wanna be wif me anot. So I was stuck about being "faithful" but she hasnt agreed 2 be wif me yet, and tempted (u should say coerced, it was tat gal who pushed me into the toilet on both occasions!) at the same time!

Was having dinner wif my neighbour & her ex-bf juz now. we were talking about this topic. she said, when her husband (her husband is a sporean guy, currently in spore now) came to bangkok, she brought him & even paid for him to go to those Massage Parlours, where the services includes the gal giving him a good bath, massage him wif her genitals, bj, sex, etc etc. she oso brought him to several bars & adult entertainment niteclubs. tat is becos she feels many spore men are deprived & sua ku in spore. so outside spore, let him see & experience more, and at the same time, let him have more sex, "feed" him more, u can oso say "pamper" him. After all, these commercial sex are transactional, no emotions involved. She said she rather guide her husband around these places, rather than 1 fine day, someone else led him astray & somehow got his emotions attached behind her back, tat will be worse.

In Thailand, they (guys & gals) are v open minded about men patronising sex / adult entertainment establishments (or women working in there), they dun even bat an eyelid! In SGP, I believe most gers is gonna slaughter their bfs / husbands into pieces if they do!

For your info, my neighbour is only 30 yo, and comes from a rather rich family.

well, so SGP govt oso has a part 2 blame, for creating all the competition, workload & stress at work / workplace. In fact, a recent survey shows spore couples are having 1 of the least sex (copulates the least) in the world. sporean couples have sex only an average of 80+ or 90+ per year of 365 days, while the worldwide average is 120+ or 130+ per year. From the statistics of this survey, it shows spore men are deprived of sex, tat is 1 of the reasons why many men (especially spore men) are so horny!!!

youallgross
18-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Well in the first place, I never expected any nice-sounding answers because how can the reason for cheating even be nice?! Hahaha...

I just wanted to know. Besides, its easier to ask you guys online where everyone's identity is not revealed rather than asking my guy friends face to face.

But yes leh, there are guys out there who have enough blood for the mind n the penis at any point in time. They can control their urges and be faithful. I believe in that.

That the tendency to "stray" is a DECISION made by them. If one goes out and lets himself be exposed to the temptations there are out there, knowing he can be easily tempted, then there, its a decision.

84gunner, I see where you're coming from with your story. But hor, I just cannot understand. Maybe in my this lifetime, I wont have the "pleasure/displeasure" to experience an open relationship like your neighbour's.

Haha I'll never know.

84gunner
18-08-2006, 02:35 AM
good, another point of your open mindedness. Many, if not most SG gals I know, juz simply cant accept negative comments, even if it's the cruel, hard true facts. they'd rather hide the negative comments / opinions, and only the positive / pleasant comments be spoken, even if it's not the truth or being hypocritical.

well, I can oso understand your basis, u are brought up in the way such that sexual relations should only be between u & your steady bf or husband, nobody else, and vice versa. at any 1 time, each person should have only 1 bf / gf or husband / wife, etc.

for the other SG gers I know, their basis is not as such. it's more of a matter of their ego or pride, watever u call it. they feel they "lose face" if their bf or husband has sexual relations with another female, tat they lost control of their guy, they are angry, they wanna be in control, yet lose control, they lost, they feel betrayed... etc etc.

so late still not sleeping ah? or juz finished 1 round of bonking?

asdfghjkl
18-08-2006, 02:36 AM
ur neighbor is very open minded i must say.. :eek:

Disgusted
18-08-2006, 02:52 AM
Honestly... I had sex another girl while attached to someone that I love very dearly, I have not told her about it, as I don't want to upset her. I can also say that I found out something about myself, for me, sex is really not half as enjoyable when there are no feelings involved, I found out that I actually don't enjoy sex with any other girls anymore. I have decided that I can't afford to lose the one I love most so therefore I will not cross that line again. It's just a matter of treasuring what is important to you...:)

jng1103
18-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Dear Jimbo, firstly, dont get so worked up. Everyone has freedom of speech here rite?

Yes, we live in a democracy world. Time and time we hear women asking silly questions and that show their IQ level.

I am just asking a very simple question. If you can't or won't answer it, then dont. Singaporebribes is female dominated. I want an answer from men. Now why would I post it there to get female answers?

Do u read newspaper or online news? if u ever do, u will be flooded by constructive and suggestive info on this issue. u dun hv to be Einstein to figure out 'why men stray' but again, that pretty much sums up ur IQ level

If any of you want to know why women cheat, post a thread there. Dont ask me, because even if I am able to reply you, it is not representative of my gender.

I aint gonna fool myself by posting such a bimbo question that a non-brainer would figure it all out. Yes, i'm a no brainer coz i've seen, heard and experienced it.

It is just a question guys... lighten up! Oh, I thank you for your concern over my relationship with my bf. I do hope yours dont make you a cuckold as well.

u do not have to worry about my r/s coz it is and never will be top priority in my life. one thing for sure, i wouldnt crying over the spilt milk, only if it ever spilt.

Enjoy ur venture in SBF and hopefully ur bf doesnt surf here. If he happens to pop by, I do sincerely hope he doesnt got 'sexcited' over the photos or 'sex-venturous' stories here. Oh yeah, FLs are plentiful and PRC women have already invaded our homeland. Hopefully not YOUR homeland,... yet :rolleyes:

jimbo

180sx
18-08-2006, 02:58 PM
I may be a MCP... But ask any guys if they feel insulted to be called a playboy? Then ask any gals if they feel insulted being called a slut?

In fact there is no difference in their behaviour ie they have multiple partners.

Being called a playboy is in fact a compliment to some guys because not every guy is qualify to be deemed a playboy.... U need to have quality or quanitity ie looks, talent or money.

But any gals could be slut therefore it is class as an insult. Why? Because most of us know that as long as the gals are willing to spread their legs they will most likely get laid.

So to say things like male and female equality is just not rite.... For example guy f@#$ a gal. The gal got f@#$ by the guy.

Some may argue that the gal can oso f@#$ a guy... Yes, provided she use a scrap on.. if not it cannot be said that a gal f@#$ a guy....

youallgross
18-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Actually he does surf here. But he's above people like you who don't have enough blood to flow both ways.

Intellect, Responsibility, Faithfulness and a good heart is all you need.

Too bad for you.

I don't need constructive information on this issue. I want to know the motivations behind it from men who do it. I am not asking for scientific answers, if I was, there is of cos a wealth of it online.

I'm sorry you don't respect the gender of your mother's as your equal. *shrugs*

jng1103
18-08-2006, 03:30 PM

How am I gonna bring myself to the same par as U when U brought parents into the picture. So sad that our education system failed miserably.

If ur bf surfs SBF, it's premature to make any judgement now. Anyway, we welcome him abroad.

jimbo

AAconnection
18-08-2006, 03:57 PM
"Some" Men cheat because women let them....Every man who cheat there is a woman with him...that why some cheat. My uncle don't cheat, when he wanted a bonk...he just walk across ( Desker Rd) the road and the wife knew it. And until today my uncle and aunty both are as happy as they were. My grand father don't cheat, when he want another wife, my 1st grand mother agree and they are together till both pass away few years back. "But I cheat :D "

johnnyistoogood
18-08-2006, 06:37 PM

Oh well.... Since you are the first one to involve mama here, by the way, you sure you have been calling the right "mama" all your living years?? Are you sure you are not the result of another (prc?) mama? Maybe you knew it.. "Why do Papa cheat"? So that's why you try to find answers here?

sunkiss
18-08-2006, 06:41 PM
"FUCK AND FORGET"
2 monks came to a stream and saw a pretty maiden who looked troubled because she couldn't cross it. Without hesitation, the senior monk piggybacked her across the stream and put her down immediately on the other side and continued with the journey.
After walking for a long while, the junior monk asked the senior monk: "Why did you carry that lady? Isn't it a sin to have physical contact with the opposite sex?".
The senior monk replied:"What lady? I have long forgotten about it. Why are you still thinking about her?"

jng1103
18-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh well.... Since you are the first one to involve mama here, by the way, you sure you have been calling the right "mama" all your living years?? Are you sure you are not the result of another (prc?) mama? Maybe you knew it.. "Why do Papa cheat"? So that's why you try to find answers here?

I find it quite disturbing to bring papa/mama into the discussion yet the retarded lady begged men for respect, royalty and faithful. I really do hope her bf/hubby stays faithful during their courtship, otherwise this lady would come in here to stir another wave, "Why PRC women invade our lonely land?"

I also spoke with few lady frens and asked if they were ever to ask this kinda question. hell NO... coz even uneducated ppl would figure it out. hmm... perhaps she is lower than that? oh no... :eek:

jimbo

asdfghjkl
18-08-2006, 06:46 PM
bros.. please dun turn it into flame war, can or not? :o

johnnyistoogood
18-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Actually he does surf here. But he's above people like you who don't have enough blood to flow both ways.

"Anyway, if you really want a reply, I wanted to access the sex trade in Taiwan. Cos my bf going there... and I want to find out more about that place. CAN!??!?!?" also said by you earlier.

Errr, sounds like ur bf is quite good. Then you wanted to access sex trade in Taiwan cos he's going there?? U finding out for him? Can can can.. Well, he's above me, he's bonking you and still can think of asking you to search for him. Very nice flow of blood there.:D Or is it deep down your heart, you very damned scared he cheat?

I think I know it! 1st your bf going abroad, you find out the scene in taiwan but you still worried, so decide to post this thread to find out reasons. If any faults lie with you, you can fast fast adjust yourself. If lies with him, at least you are prepared. hahahah! right on the jackpot!

Sorry bros for bringing papa mamas... wont do that again..

jng1103
18-08-2006, 07:03 PM
bros.. please dun turn it into flame war, can or not?

bro, wat did u mean by FLame? sorry, quite sensitive with the word "FL". err, or did u mean dun turn her into FL? :eek:

FL luver,
jimbo

jng1103
18-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Errr, sounds like ur bf is quite good. Then you wanted to access sex trade in Taiwan cos he's going there?? U finding out for him? Can can can.. Well, he's above me, he's bonking you and still can think of asking you to search for him. Very nice flow of blood there. Or is it deep down your heart, you very damned scared he cheat?

Oh no... she is digging her own graveyard here. Her FAITHFUL bf wanted to access sex trade in Taiwan when he is there and this decent gf was actually helping her bf? OMG, that guy is damn lucky to hv such an "UNDERSTANDING" gf :eek:

bro, if u keep digging and i'm sure more corpses will see the light. ur findings have justified my reasonings for tagging her as retarded and low. btw, did she find out any happening places in Taiwan for her bf to explore? i'm sure her bf will hv hella good bonking, opps, happy times in Taiwan. cant wait for the juicy FRs :D

jimbo

sunkiss
18-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Actually ur bf is just like one of us. We hv enough blood to flow both ways.

Intellect : We r intelligent enough to camouflage our activities fr gfs.
Responsibility: We r being responsible by die die also must use CDs.
Faithfulness : We r faithful because we think of her whenever out bonking.
A Good Heart: We hv good heart because everything we do is for her.:D

newbadass
19-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Actually ur bf is just like one of us. We hv enough blood to flow both ways.

Intellect : We r intelligent enough to camouflage our activities fr gfs.
Responsibility: We r being responsible by die die also must use CDs.
Faithfulness : We r faithful because we think of her whenever out bonking.
A Good Heart: We hv good heart because everything we do is for her.:D

Er...

Maybe it should be: We have good heart because we can bonk her long long without getting heart attack. :D

bg102
19-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Just my 2 cents everyone,

I am married and have decidedlong time ago that to have gf too complicated and dangerous. Don't want to break up family, so decided not to have any emotional attachments hence go for commercial sex only. Only problem, is that I get best satisfaction in Love making and not just sex and hard to get with commercial sex without the emotional link.

Anyways. if yr bf looking for commercial, good better than he find gf there also and have emotional attachment. So wives and gf's think about it, sometimes guys just want some relief but still love family and commercial is best way not to have emotional link. Emotional link is mostly the major breakup.

I remember when I was younger, I knew someone who had many ONS, wife don't care as he always come back home, then suddenly keep seeing one person only and that the beginning of the end of marriage and finally divorce, becos of emotional link. So now, I avoid any case for emotional link.

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.

84gunner
19-08-2006, 05:15 PM
ur neighbor is very open minded i must say.. :eek:

well, she told me the reasons, tat there isnt emotional feelings involved in commercial sex, it gives her husband some "eye-opener", some relief & enjoyment, etc.

she will be upset if her husband gets emotional attached wif another gal.

Another neighbour oso said, whenever he wants sex, but his gf doesnt or not convenient, his gf fives full permission 2 go 2 the Massage Parlor nearby. sometimes, his gf oso pays (give him a treat) for the session in the massage parlor, example rewarding him 4 making her extra happy, etc.

they said, u pamper a man like this, most men will oso agree tat they are v lucky, v happy men. they will hesitate when there is temptation to stray (emotionally attached wif another gal). If the men dun appreciate that, then they will regret & lose this freedom if their next gal dun allow any of these!!!

tat is a strong point for the men to think carefully, oso a way to keep their men's heart to them.

oh yeah, by the way, juz in case u didnt fully read all my postings, my neighbour is not sillypore gal hor, she is burmese, living in thailand. her husband is a sillypore guy.

SG gal, forget it, over your dead body oso cannot!!!

axor3333
19-08-2006, 09:17 PM

Bro Range

I agreed with you.

axor

SassySammy
21-08-2006, 11:23 AM
really?? okie.... then is it alrite if we go for commercial sex as well? as long as we still love our bf/husband? as long as we still fulfil our duties as a gf/wife?

asdfghjkl
21-08-2006, 12:39 PM
fulfil our duties as a gf/wife?

u mean give money to let him cheong? :o

SassySammy
22-08-2006, 12:38 PM
hahaha nope i not so generous hor. if im super rich, maybe i would. provided that i can have my fair share of flings/male escorts as well :D any ladies here tried commercial sex before?

84gunner
22-08-2006, 04:17 PM
really?? okie.... then is it alrite if we go for commercial sex as well? as long as we still love our bf/husband? as long as we still fulfil our duties as a gf/wife?

well, I had posted b4, men & women are NOT made to be equal. It is the feminist groups who are defying nature & not facing up to reality, fighting for craps like equality of the sexes.

Why the increasing number of SGP men are attracted to women from neighbouring countries? Why the increasing number of SGP men marrying women from neighbouring countries? there are many reasons, of which some simple reasons are, women in neighbouring countries are GENERALLY much more virtuous, gentle, obedient, submissive, less demanding / easier to satisfy, etc. While SGP women are GENERALLY more arrogant, self-centered / selfish, more demanding / more difficult to satisfy.

You can argue & debate till the cow comes home, but the fact is the fact. You can choose to continue to live in your own world of deceit, you can oso choose to face up to reality, accept the fact, change your criteria / demands / mentality. It is up to you, as long as you are happy, good for you!!!

well, if u enjoy commercial sex, then good, by all means, go enjoy it!!! I would say, I wont mind my gf go commercial sex occasionally, then come back & tell me what she enjoys the guy did to her. then I may oso do tat for her, and improve our sex lives & r'ship!!! it's oso helping us to discover her, new pleasures for her & me. It is commercial sex, no emotions attached. Indirectly, she paid to "discover" herself. I am not so worried my gf will go commercial sex often, cos I got high sex drive. The only gal who got higher drive than me, we can bonk 4 times a nite, she wants about 3 or 4 nites a week!!! Now, on the nites we bonk, 1 shot is normally not enough for me.

But if u wanna do it to spite your bf or husband, all I can say is, u oso help contribute to the business of commecial sex industry, help contribute to this part of economy! If u go have flings / ONS outside, good, the other guy outside kio tio lor, good for whichever lucky guy lor.

And of course, if u really enjoy yourself, good for u too! otherwise, as far as I know, most gals feel empty, dirty, vengeful, etc etc, deep inside their hearts, anything but happy.

my neighbour told me when her ex-bf dumped her, there was a period she went to look for gigolos (see, she is rich, comes from a rich family, but mentality & virtues still different from SG gals). the gigolos were v good looking, in v good physical shape, really knows how to pamper women, etc etc. She feels v good when they serviced her, but end of the nite, she feels even more empty, more unhappy, even upset!!!

even mother nature oso makes men & women unequal: the biological clock is working against women! when a couple splits, the men still has better chances of getting hitched with other women even if he is older in age, compared to the chances of older women getting hitched with men. The older the man, the more attractive he is to women. but the older the woman, the less attractive she is to men, and she has to put in more $$ and efforts to compete with her younger counterparts!!!

brotherly
22-08-2006, 06:45 PM
aiya..those that cheat continue to cheat lah..and make up all you excuses to defend yourself lah..just bear your own consequence lah.

those that life with their moral ..continue lah..wife dun let you fuck just pcc..that is the life you choose..live it and enjoy it ! :)

after so many pages ppl are still given excuses only..life it short just chose what you wanna do lah...move on..

zaogengs
22-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Times are changing nowadays. Cheating aka scandal and 2 timing are damn common even to the female species. What's there to grumble about? I've seen happily attached female friends having their own fun outside with others. When i mean happily attached, it means either married or being in a r/s for at least 2 years.
Times are diff now le,why do male cheat? cos we won't lose anything when we cheat. The theory is like this, not all males can tahan the temptation of woman.....
Just my 3 cents' worth

primalhunter
23-08-2006, 01:11 PM
To put it simply, like my nick, men are PRIMALrarily HUNTERs to begin with. We just hunt and devour our catch. Yeah, its in the genes but i think some bros here also agrees that hunters will find it tough hunting everyday that some would retire and let the younger ones go at it. I m one such retiree......hehehe. I had my share of hunting.... now its time to reap the rewards.... eat that one fish for the rest of my life.... hey, not that bad, guys, just add plenty of spice and maximum imagination.... cheers my brothers!!!:D

now back to my fish, roarrr, sorry miowww....

Wins88
23-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Men dont cheat! Men just SAMPLE! ... Think about it.

Malefikus
23-08-2006, 01:30 PM
well, I had posted b4, men & women are NOT made to be equal. It is the feminist groups who are defying nature & not facing up to reality, fighting for craps like equality of the sexes.

Why the increasing number of SGP men are attracted to women from neighbouring countries? Why the increasing number of SGP men marrying women from neighbouring countries? there are many reasons, of which some simple reasons are, women in neighbouring countries are GENERALLY much more virtuous, gentle, obedient, submissive, less demanding / easier to satisfy, etc. While SGP women are GENERALLY more arrogant, self-centered / selfish, more demanding / more difficult to satisfy.

You can argue & debate till the cow comes home, but the fact is the fact. You can choose to continue to live in your own world of deceit, you can oso choose to face up to reality, accept the fact, change your criteria / demands / mentality. It is up to you, as long as you are happy, good for you!!!

well, if u enjoy commercial sex, then good, by all means, go enjoy it!!! I would say, I wont mind my gf go commercial sex occasionally, then come back & tell me what she enjoys the guy did to her. then I may oso do tat for her, and improve our sex lives & r'ship!!! it's oso helping us to discover her, new pleasures for her & me. It is commercial sex, no emotions attached. Indirectly, she paid to "discover" herself. I am not so worried my gf will go commercial sex often, cos I got high sex drive. The only gal who got higher drive than me, we can bonk 4 times a nite, she wants about 3 or 4 nites a week!!! Now, on the nites we bonk, 1 shot is normally not enough for me.

But if u wanna do it to spite your bf or husband, all I can say is, u oso help contribute to the business of commecial sex industry, help contribute to this part of economy! If u go have flings / ONS outside, good, the other guy outside kio tio lor, good for whichever lucky guy lor.

And of course, if u really enjoy yourself, good for u too! otherwise, as far as I know, most gals feel empty, dirty, vengeful, etc etc, deep inside their hearts, anything but happy.

my neighbour told me when her ex-bf dumped her, there was a period she went to look for gigolos (see, she is rich, comes from a rich family, but mentality & virtues still different from SG gals). the gigolos were v good looking, in v good physical shape, really knows how to pamper women, etc etc. She feels v good when they serviced her, but end of the nite, she feels even more empty, more unhappy, even upset!!!

even mother nature oso makes men & women unequal: the biological clock is working against women! when a couple splits, the men still has better chances of getting hitched with other women even if he is older in age, compared to the chances of older women getting hitched with men. The older the man, the more attractive he is to women. but the older the woman, the less attractive she is to men, and she has to put in more $$ and efforts to compete with her younger counterparts!!!

Please remind me to up you for that strong piece of perspective.
Why do you think I go for Asian girls (not SG girls that is...)? Because I cannot stand the attitude of these European (not to talk about the noisy and brainless US bitches...) sluts. They expect all from a man all the time and demand with a loud and agonizing voice. Most of them get nothing at the End, not even a good fuck on a regular base. Stop thinking about ang moh bitches, looking at them is fine, but a regular base they just cause trouble in your life... Rather have a good Thai that sucks you dry on a daily base without getting on your nerves. Thank you.

mark21
06-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Wife only know what they want, They can't understand what men need ?

Criminalz
06-09-2006, 03:04 AM
type of woman cheats.

1. Breast not big, cheat man by having breast implants or push up bra.
2. Not pretty at all, cheat man by putting on make up.
3. Not tall enough, cheat man by wearing heels
4. Actually skin not fair at all, cheat man by using some stupid skin whitening products.

Type of man cheats.

1. Lazy to study, cheat in class to get good marks. (no effect on woman)
2. LAzy to work, cheat at work to look busy (no effect on woman)
3. dun wan to go shopping, cheat to watch football (weird effect on woman)

From the above example, we can tell woman cheat just to cheat man, whereas man cheat for tons of other reason.

ok...somehow, i feel this reply has no connection to the topic dicussed here at all...

Ecuader
06-09-2006, 03:09 AM
type of woman cheats.

1. Breast not big, cheat man by having breast implants or push up bra.
2. Not pretty at all, cheat man by putting on make up.
3. Not tall enough, cheat man by wearing heels
4. Actually skin not fair at all, cheat man by using some stupid skin whitening products.

Type of man cheats.

1. Lazy to study, cheat in class to get good marks. (no effect on woman)
2. LAzy to work, cheat at work to look busy (no effect on woman)
3. dun wan to go shopping, cheat to watch football (weird effect on woman)

From the above example, we can tell woman cheat just to cheat man, whereas man cheat for tons of other reason.

ok...somehow, i feel this reply has no connection to the topic dicussed here at all...

bro i agree

Hugo168
06-09-2006, 03:29 AM
No hard feelings dont flame me :) BOSS Share share session

We always find excuses for our problems i'm glad you see the problem why are you finding an excuse to follow suit?
Compensatory effects in moral judgment: two rights don't make up for a wrong.
what goes around comes around.

An Article from Askmen com

I have one question for you: Have you ever tried dating women? You'd be surprised to see that the grass isn't greener on the other team's playing field. As hard as it may be for you to fathom, women cheat too. So instead of making this a gender war or comparing one another to farm animals, we should seek to understand why people cheat.
How would you feel if I told you that your man cheated on you because you are an ugly, overweight, boring, lousy lover who can't get anything right and even though your man tried to make things work, your old-fashioned, sexually stubborn self never agreed to compromise? Ouch! That sounds pretty harsh. It's just a lot easier to call a man a pig.

The same applies to men. It is a lot easier for a man to call his adulteress ex-wife a bitch, than it is to admit that maybe she cheated on him because he spent more time with his friends at strip clubs, watching sports all night, playing video games, and masturbating to pornography.

open your eyes

The problem is that sometimes people are quick to point the finger at others rather than analyze why the individual cheated. Maybe your own actions had a big role in pushing the other to the brink of temptation.
By blaming and labeling others, it inevitably hinders people from looking deeper into the problem and trying to resolve it before it recurs with another mate.

The common belief is, I'm not a bad person. I don't need to change, I'm not the one who cheated. The result is that the whole process repeats itself without being rectified, which is probably why so many men and women complain about having been cheated on in so many relationships.

the answer is...

So if we opt to be monogamous, why do we ultimately cheat? The answer is quite simple. People do not cheat because they're pigs, sows, bitches, or dogs. It all comes down to two basic drives: the physical sexual drive and the emotional need.
People usually cheat because there is a conflict between their physical and emotional desires. By accepting and understanding these shortcomings -- instead of ignoring them -- we can hopefully work harder to make sure that our partners are satisfied enough to resist any instinctual sexual urge.