PDA

View Full Version : What if?

tryying
14-08-2006, 09:40 PM
You are in ard ur 50's, you go online for FL. Turn out to be a 20+ girl. You done it with her n she leave a good impression on u. You even tips her $50 since u like her.

One day, your son bring a new gf home n turn out to be her! How u 2 going to face each other or will u warn ur son abt her? Or maybe u ask for her more FL but only both of u knows abt it.

Above situation, ever comes into ur mind? :p

humpcheepang
14-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Is this a real scenario happening to yourself bro? It's hard not to think that way as why it hits you suddenly that it is bothering you? Personnally, if I were about 50s and needed a bonk, I doubt I would go online, scouting around in GL area for a 'look upon' FL or legal WL maybe much better, at least get to choose the hook I feel desired.

xiangso
14-08-2006, 10:02 PM
brother, if u make this story up, it is v boring story, but if this is a true story, wah!!! becomes very very very interesting. so is it real or bluff?

webb_chiam
14-08-2006, 10:04 PM
walau..... if such case happen, i think i act blur haahaahaa, then ltr can screw her as often as i wish haahaa :D wat a joke haahaa :D

Purgatory
14-08-2006, 10:08 PM
walau..... if such case happen, i think i act blur haahaahaa, then ltr can screw her as often as i wish haahaa wat a joke haahaa

screwing son's GF abit errr unethical leh... :rolleyes: but I like!!! hahahah maybe threesome? but of coz I'd ask the son first... hahaha

tryying
14-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Ever come across a video that shows a guy who F a girl n turn out to be her long lost daughter. So, a FL who might be ur son gf is not that impossible. I thought of it just now, wonder any one heard this kind of story before. Esp $ matters a lot nowadays, rich horny old man out there looking for SYT, sure got a few happening. ;)

angie II
14-08-2006, 10:31 PM
brother, if u make this story up, it is v boring story, but if this is a true story, wah!!! becomes very very very interesting. so is it real or bluff?

brudderr xiangso.. itz unlikely any author will declare his story 2 be fake unless of course he says itz fictional..

as for threesome.. eee.. cunt imagine.. dis is not america.. probably we can say.. er.. dad tauchiak? :eek:

onion_rings
14-08-2006, 10:31 PM
then ltr can screw her as often as i wish haahaa :D
Who's know scarily vice versa leh (remember she leave a good impression) Dad kena from her till can't tahan sia........:D

goodielecks
15-08-2006, 02:43 AM
now the dad has a good reason to bonk for free while keeping the dirty little secret away from his son

sinbad01
15-08-2006, 03:13 AM
quite long time ago, got a show in taiwan showed the above senario actually. The tv host was shocked to find out also. The dad had a mistress and she is also the son's gf. But the girl did not know. When the son found out, he did not do anything to the dad but went to slap and hit the lady for seducing his dad.
Seems real enuff cos the son actually went on TV to try to find out wat was happening to the GF as he found something suspicious.
Tragic sia.

da dick
15-08-2006, 03:30 AM
i wouldn't hurt my own son like that. but i'd definitely con't screwing her upside down after he dumps her. a hole is a hole.

yanki1
15-08-2006, 09:00 AM
hmm interesting scenero.:cool:

SassySammy
15-08-2006, 12:31 PM
lol.. yr fantasy rite?? bonking yr daughter in law secretly.. wahlao.. :p

euphoria777
15-08-2006, 12:40 PM
........Tragic sia.

Got more tragic scenarios....here in Vietnam.
There is this boy, about 20 years old, screw his own mother, and mother gave birth to his kids/sibblings (whichever way u want to look at it)...not one, but three!!!!
How I know....cos they all begging on the streets near where I live.....the youngest kid is only about a year old. :(

simiboyfor
15-08-2006, 12:51 PM
One day, your son bring a new gf home n turn out to be her!
Backdrop of this senario sure raining cat & dog, thunder strike also :D

dionysusex
15-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I know of a real life case maybe not so tragic but still no pleasant.

Two families were to meet to talk about wedding gifts, banquets, etc. Turns out that the intended bridegroom and bride are paternal cousins (children of men who are direct siblings). They had to call off the whole thing.

Turns out that the two brothers (both married and with families), after their parents passed away, stopped contacting each other for more than a decade. So by fate, their children meet and fall in love and decide to marry.

In this age, which couple will really wait until after marriage for sex? Lucky the girl never got pregnant. Sighz. Must be a lightning strike during a sunny day.

itsabt6x
15-08-2006, 04:13 PM
well, if my boy is into alternative lifestyle as i m, then no plbm hvg 3somes....:D

monsterrider
16-08-2006, 01:00 AM
read in the local papers many many years back about this couple who fell in love at first sight while windown shopping. They were together for a while and decided to get married. Arranged for both families to meet and when the parents met up, all hell broke loose and it turn out that the couple are siblings by birth.

last time in kampung time, one of the parents has too many children and decided to give away their newly born daughter to a neighbour. However, they lost contact of each other after shifting to HDB flats.

so no choice the couple have to breakup and I remembered in the newspaper article, both of them mentioned that they truely love each other deeply and have had sex already. But because of the being siblings, they will not be together. The guy decided to leave Spore for good.

yanki
16-08-2006, 01:27 AM
hmm this is a nice topic to start writing a story on.:D