PDA

View Full Version : Avoid working for Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-12-2015, 02:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

AVOID WORKING FOR THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCY:- Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd 81 Ubi Avenue 4, Ubi One # 9-13, Singapore 408830

1. When I was working there my manager would force me to work after office hours to the extent of exceeding regular working hours by 1-2 hours despite the fact that I have already finished my assigned task on time.

2. The company would force you to go on sports day events on every Thursday after work which is after 7pm. These unnecessary outings will last from 8:30pm – 10 pm or even 11pm depending on the Boss`s will and whim on whether he has enough fun or not. The workload of the job itself is already stressful enough but to be required to commit every Thursday night after work is beyond tolerable as that would cause me to return home late at time up to 2am in the morning not to mention the fact that I would be expected to show up to work tomorrow morning.

3. They pay you peanuts of a salary for a job that requires you to move a mountain.

4. The managers have very unrealistic expectations of you.

5. Ground breakingly unprofessional towards colleagues: I was forced to play a truth or dare game by fellow colleagues which involves me labeling my male manager and two of my male colleagues under the following category: To Kiss, To Marry and To One Night Stand with.

Appalled by this game and the absolute inappropriate nature of this game I opted out of it, only to be called un-outgoing by my colleagues. While my male manager played this game he was asked: Between Me (Female), Female Manager and female colleague which would he categorize us under?

To my horror, my repulsive male manager decided to categorise us as such: He will marry female manager, Kiss Female Colleague and have a One night stand with me. Not only is that embarrassing on my part, but it is absolutely disturbing and affects my ability to work comfortably around my male manager. It was absolutely degrading for me…

My Personal experience: My manager came up with the idea of celebrating my Boss`s birthday party at Sentosa Island in a very prestigious cafe. On the day of my pay check she forced me to cough up a whopping S$80 for the Birthday dinner. At that point iIwas financially tight, and kindly explained to my ever demanding manager that I would not be attending the dinner and offered to pay for the birthday present in turn.

My manager flipped out and scolded me in front of all my colleagues. Despite not being a lawyer myself, I however do know that it is my right to refuse to pay for my boss`s birthday dinner as it is my hard earn money & its lawfully that the COMPANY who PAYS the EMPLOYEE NOT THE EMPLOYEE WHO PAYS THE COMPANY!!!!

Due to that little uncalled-for squabble, my manager decided to fire me the next day. I was utterly relieved. I left with a smile on my face and felt like the weight of the world had lifted from my shoulders. It was truly a blessing in disguise. I had stood my ground against my despicable manager & despite losing my job. It was downright worth it. I am not writing this out of revenge towards the company who decided to terminate my employment. I am writing in the hope that someone might read this and hopefully be spared from the trauma I have to endure with this company.

This company is not only inconsiderate, but selfish and heartless. BIZHUB ASIA (Tai Seng, Ubi 1, 9th floor, Office number 13). It blurs the lines between professionalism and personal life to the extent that it is utterly disrespectful. If you are a emotionless human being with zero self-respect you are welcomed to try out for this company. They are looking for an Admin Support.

Editor's note: this article is extracted from a comment posted here. - See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/12....hife9huB.dpuf (http://www.transitioning.org/2015/12/09/ex-employee-complained-about-malpractices-at-bizhub-asia-pte-ltd/#sthash.hife9huB.dpuf)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?221393-Avoid-working-for-Bizhub-Asia-Pte-Ltd&goto=newpost).