PDA

View Full Version : Most happening ktv nightclub...

Gingerman
13-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Guys,

Next weekend i'm bringing one of my american customers to a nightclub. For me i mostly frequent at K2, but the place i think too budget for him.

Was wondering any bros here wanna help me out... considering k2 is a 2.5 star rating, which one is 5 star?

Also it would be helpful if you can give me a rough description of activities that can happen in the room and also the damage... thanks guys!

tittyhawk
13-08-2006, 08:38 PM
In my opinion, Dynasty Classic is not a bad choice. Always bring company clients for happy hour, sometimes they are so enjoyable and extend after happy hour.

This place not so hanky panky but gals (mostly are PRC) are a level up, nice to look at but cannot really rabba rabba. Having said that, you can still "tao pao" them. But still, if the chemistry is right, "things" do happen. Gals are dressed to "kill". Environment is posh and classic. Got a center singing stage. KTV rooms ranging in size with music system is high end with LCD TV screens. Mind you, there are 3 screens in total incl internet access. Waiters and Mommys are helpful, provide you choose the right mommy. (PM me for my company's regular mommy, she is rather professional and know your needs and "needs").

HH rate is $198/nett per bottle incl room from 630pm to 930pm.
Gal's are on a butterfly system. Tips $50 minimum. Booking for gals is $150 for 630pm to 930pm, $200 from 930pm to 3am. Booking in this sense means the gal sit with you without butterfly.
Mommy's tips is $50.

Bottle rate for 930pm to 3am is $378/nett incl room. ANd fruits/tidbits is freeflow.

The liquor can be mixed with water (free) or green tea (chargeable, $10 extra), or coke.

If you have balance left over (liquor), you can always go back and finish them up but need to pay for room charge:

HH (630pm to 930pm) is $80/nett.
SH (930pm to 3am) is $120/nett.

Hope the above info helps. Happy entertaining.:)

Gingerman
14-08-2006, 07:59 AM
In my opinion, Dynasty Classic is not a bad choice. Always bring company clients for happy hour, sometimes they are so enjoyable and extend after happy hour.

This place not so hanky panky but gals (mostly are PRC) are a level up, nice to look at but cannot really rabba rabba. Having said that, you can still "tao pao" them. But still, if the chemistry is right, "things" do happen. Gals are dressed to "kill". Environment is posh and classic. Got a center singing stage. KTV rooms ranging in size with music system is high end with LCD TV screens. Mind you, there are 3 screens in total incl internet access. Waiters and Mommys are helpful, provide you choose the right mommy. (PM me for my company's regular mommy, she is rather professional and know your needs and "needs").

Gal's are on a butterfly system. Tips $50 minimum. Booking for gals is $150 for 630pm to 930pm, $200 from 930pm to 3am. Booking in this sense means the gal sit with you without butterfly.
Mommy's tips is $50.

Bottle rate for 930pm to 3am is $378/nett incl room. ANd fruits/tidbits is freeflow.

The liquor can be mixed with water (free) or green tea (chargeable, $10 extra), or coke.

If you have balance left over (liquor), you can always go back and finish them up but need to pay for room charge:

Bro,

Thanks for the reply... But i'm more looking at a hanky panky place... just found out that my customer has been in singapore for over 4 months without a fuck!!! must let him enjoy one time gao lat gao lat!

ninjiom999
14-08-2006, 08:46 AM
You should go to Godfather in Orchard Plaza.
I think reviews are well documented in the forum.
The environment is high class and new.
I think better than Dynasty Classic, which is a little older at the same price, do not know about HH as never been there at that time always after 10pm.
Look for Papasan Dainel, AKA BKK Bro
Just tell him what type girls you want.
For hanky panky, ask for Viet girls.
They will come in, immidiately start rubbing and stroking your little brother.
Usually will lead to sitting on your lap facing you, remove top and frenching (depending on the girl). The rest I leave it to you.

Have fun but play safe.

5stars
14-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Great information. Nice to see that people here take patience to share their knowledge in the forum.

Also, I heard that Dynasty will be merging its 2 KTVs at a new location soon. This might give other KTVs some competition, which means great news for KTV goers.

marji
14-08-2006, 02:49 PM

Mommy's tips is $50.

wow bro, you are really well-informed! hehehehe
any new comers to ktv will become a old hand just by reading your info!

Me used to go DC very often too. but now more seldom cos spending most of the time in Apollo area....

good job bro! Up you!

daydevil89
14-08-2006, 06:30 PM
i dunno wat your budget mean...

but late last year me and frenz went to XTD and it is very happening... 4 out of 7 of us kana PCC on the spot and 1 of my friend got breast squeeze on the face and bra on the head!!! All are viets... dress to kill and most speak mandarin...

Kabuki is expensive and no action... got sin, prc and malaysian

Lakeside so so oni, cheap and 90% viet.... can speak mandarin

tittyhawk
14-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks to all the bros' positive comments.

Sharing is the spirit of this forum, if I had more info on the other KTVs, I would gladly share them here.

Until then....Happy Cheonging and be safe.

:)

curiosityz
14-08-2006, 08:58 PM
i dunno wat your budget mean...

but late last year me and frenz went to XTD and it is very happening... 4 out of 7 of us kana PCC on the spot and 1 of my friend got breast squeeze on the face and bra on the head!!! All are viets... dress to kill and most speak mandarin...

what a good experience u have.. :D

Gingerman
14-08-2006, 11:06 PM
I think better than Dynasty Classic, which is a little older at the same price, do not know about HH as never been there at that time always after 10pm.
Usually will lead to sitting on your lap facing you, remove top and frenching (depending on the girl). The rest I leave it to you.

Have fun but play safe.

yeah... pps daniel already sent me a PM... am really considering the place... was hoping to find some place where the gals can 'settle' on the spot in the room... real havock type...

well, budget will be ard 600+ ex tips...

RamboCat
14-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Also it would be helpful if you can give me a rough description of activities that can happen in the room and also the damage... thanks guys!

Bro Gingerman,

Godfather is the most happening place in town now. I am a regular there. Know a mummy who will recommend you local , malaysian as well as Viet girls who can be super playable including frenching , gold mine , hj ,bbbj all no problems. Best of all this mummy really can save on tips.PM me for her number and other more discreet info. With my several visits I can give you a handful of names also for playable girls to suit your client's taste :p

Enjoy!

Gingerman
15-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Bro Gingerman,

Godfather is the most happening place in town now. I am a regular there. Know a mummy who will recommend you local , malaysian as well as Viet girls who can be super playable including frenching , gold mine , hj ,bbbj all no problems. Best of all this mummy really can save on tips.PM me for her number and other more discreet info. With my several visits I can give you a handful of names also for playable girls to suit your client's taste :p

Enjoy!

bro... u got Pm... :D

marji
15-08-2006, 10:29 AM

just went to kabuki twice last week...

they SURE CAN play! No though its expensive, but there you will get really beautiful PRC strip and let you play with their tits! there's many "interesting" viets there too....

Acidman
15-08-2006, 11:16 AM

they SURE CAN play! No though its expensive, but there you will get really beautiful PRC strip and let you play with their tits! there's many "interesting" viets there too....

Bro any good gal to recommend there? Which gal no you sit?
I usually sit with my regular girl, 062 or 023.

Gingerman
15-08-2006, 10:10 PM

bro,

dont mind can give me a breakdown of damage in kabuki? thats another place in my mind.

marji
16-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Bro any good gal to recommend there? Which gal no you sit?
I usually sit with my regular girl, 062 or 023.

sorry don't know the name or number leh... she's is tall & fair (about 1.72m) and slim with 34B boobs...

another one PRC is call wendy I think... this one is tall slim but with sizable boobs....

The third is a viet who I think is really gorgeous. nice tits, nice body and a great round ass to match....

daydevil89
16-08-2006, 06:36 PM

bro, then i think its my mistake to take oni sin and malaysian... next time i will try prc and viets.... thanks for the advise... cheers

Sex Hub
16-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi can some bros advise which is the most happening KTV now ? Good girls, playable girls, quantity and quality. Any recommendations ?

Simon
20-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Went to Excelsior hotel level 4 yesterday with 2 korea friends. Entertain by mamasan Amy no. 7. Her girls are all playable one. Endup both of my korea friends kana rape in the room. Please PM me if short of kaki.:D

unclesammi
20-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Went to Excelsior hotel level 4 yesterday with 2 korea friends. Entertain by mamasan Amy no. 7. Her girls are all playable one. Endup both of my korea friends kana rape in the room. Please PM me if short of kaki.:D

Bro Simon so its you ah. Next time sms me before you come. Sorry ah, Yesterday not feeling well so never work. As for your discount will give you a 20% cash rebate on your next visit. See ya.:)

rolly
21-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi can some bros advise which is the most happening KTV now ? Good girls, playable girls, quantity and quality. Any recommendations ?

whats yur budget?

Sex Hub
21-09-2006, 08:17 PM
whats yur budget?

Money not a problem. I want to thanks all my friends who helped me when I was in debt. Now that I am clear, just want to find one KTV where all can enjoy.. Most important is the quality of the girls. Playable, pretty, good services. Prefer PRC or local or Malaysian girls.

I heard Orchard KTV quite happening.. Dynasty also.. and Godfather ? Please recommend me one. Thanks.

rolly
21-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Money not a problem. I want to thanks all my friends who helped me when I was in debt. Now that I am clear, just want to find one KTV where all can enjoy.. Most important is the quality of the girls. Playable, pretty, good services. Prefer PRC or local or Malaysian girls.

I heard Orchard KTV quite happening.. Dynasty also.. and Godfather ? Please recommend me one. Thanks.

orchard or XTD?....

godfather is the orchard plaza one lor... u talking bout the same one i think.

exp but very good. must find the correct mummy la. papa daniel is good.
can find him. hey if u dun mind can jio me? i can pay la, cos didnt help u settle debt...haha

W1nn3r
21-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Can someone tell me where is XTD ? New to KTV here.. like to try one.
Damages ?

rolly
21-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Can someone tell me where is XTD ? New to KTV here.. like to try one.
Damages ?

tangjong pagar

damages is high end one...

go search for the XTD thread la.

expect to spend 130-200 per pax ...see what u do

boobs
30-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey,brother anyone know how's XTD recently?Never been there for about 9 mths liao,still happening down there?

rolly
30-09-2006, 06:43 PM
not that good anymore...

action die down a bit cos of raids

but still worth a visit

pimpster
30-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey,brother anyone know how's XTD recently?Never been there for about 9 mths liao,still happening down there?Back to normal..Been there many times after the raid. I got a unopened Gordon Blue to sell at $400 and a Black Label(10% used) to sell at $250..If interested PM me ..tks....

Indignant
30-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Recently been to a ktv at eminent plaza... not even sure of the name... but place rocks... kind of quiet around 8+.. action starts bout 9... mostly viets, and chinese singers... wild place, can try bros...:)

boobs
01-10-2006, 08:50 AM
HEY Brother Indignant,heard of there place B4,think is called yi shi wu zhen or something like that.Is it there you refering to?What is the damage there?

Rof|maoxz
02-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Recently been to a ktv at eminent plaza... not even sure of the name... but place rocks... kind of quiet around 8+.. action starts bout 9... mostly viets, and chinese singers... wild place, can try bros... :)

Hello Senior... It's 于世无争 KTV right? You like WILD??? Cheers~ :D

HEY Brother Indignant,heard of there place B4,think is called yi shi wu zhen or something like that.Is it there you refering to?What is the damage there?

I understand is $368++.

Indignant
03-10-2006, 03:53 PM
yup... not wrong dude... it's 368 for either chivas or martell... if not taking room, martell is at 200 per bot... not so sure bout chivas though.... but sit outside if u have to much money to "diao huay"... haha!! :D :D

Indignant
03-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Hello Senior... It's 于世无争 KTV right? You like WILD??? Cheers~ :D

ya man... i love it wild... but depends on mood... wahAHahAhaha :cool:

gery
29-10-2006, 09:59 AM
If I go there , which mummy shell I look for ? Which mummy got the most happening girl ?

lucky low
30-10-2006, 02:01 AM

Have fun but play safe.

I agree I bought my ang mo business associates there and we had a great time. The next day they are still asking me when are we going to party again.

lucky low
30-10-2006, 02:17 AM

Based on my experience with Godfather, althought we had a great tim ethere, their range of PRC is not many and the Malaysians not playable. So if nationality is not a main concern, it is surely a good place to go.

Since you want to make it back to your friends who had help you before, go for their VIP room, got dance area and pool table ... solid man. BTW, can I be your friend and promised to help you when you are in need :p