PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the girl u lost your 1st time to?

YouYongku
12-08-2006, 10:07 PM
I remember When I was 16, I met this girl Rachel.

Previously , I had girlfriends but never engage in sex only petting etc etc.

I was working years back part time at a restuarant in Toa Payoh.
During break time, I would go downstairs to play CS.
That were many girls playing CS....Why? I also dunno why la. take gun spray very fun meh? Take our guns and spray better hahahaa

Well I saw the top fragger was "blar blar love ken" and ken was my "given to fool around with girls" nick. I typed in main after a few round who the ken is becoz I'm ken too.
She said she was from com 17, I saw her sideways and thought she was not bad la, So I chat more with her since we both are the top players that time.
It's so of a concidence, we would also die together and have lots of time to chat.
I had to go and I asked for her number. She typed in main, haha wtf right? and Smile at me before I left. I saw her paying too after I payed and I left hurrily as I was getting late, I could see somehow she was tryin to catch up with me, But what the fuck la

After some sms-es, She told me her name is Rachel. Due to the fuck up starhub lag from her hp, we could hardly manage to chat up much. I din bother to call her but I manage to ask her out the next day.

I wanted to go to some Jpop performance the next day, but she prefer playing CS at cinelesuire so fuck it la. But she wanted to meet me, so after the heeren Jpop thing finish, I went to find her.

She came to "collect" me at the door of the CS shop.
This is the 1st time that I really had a look at her.
She was around 1.6m, a bit fleshy, and she was very fair like those milky color. those girls that guys say very fair, very nice. I dunno how to describe man, it was not a immediate hard-on but I thought she was not bad.

She asked for the guy at the counter for another pc beside her and the guy smile at her like he had electric current going thru him. In my mind, I was telling him "haha loser, she's going out with me"

We play for some hours of CS, she seem to enjoy as much and she thought me more skills about the game.

After that, she collect my IC and bought some Cartoon movie tickets and drag me in.
What the hell Cartoon? I remember it was bored and it was lovers seat.
She said she was tired and drag my right arm over her and slept in my chest. Or at least pretend to be tired. Then I know liao, so fast this girl likes me.

But I just heck care la, tried to enjoy or at least see the movie ahha
She took out her 3310 hp and typed "Do you like me?" and showed me.
Of course I DONT la, but I just smiled at her.
She then kissed me and within seconds said I was rough.
Fuck la I kissed at least 7-10 girls before and they like to french. Whats wrong with this girl.
She pretended to be angry and "broke loose" of our hugging or 1 sided hugging. I just ignore la I really dont like her.

After a while, she said in a gentle and low voice "Kiss again but dont be so rough with me ok"
So no frenching but My hands went to touch her boobs.

My palm grab one side each and couldnt grab in hold her boobs, only grab like 5/6 of her boobs.
WAs like what the hell, how come I never notice her boobs earlier?
probably 34C/D, I'm not the expert in boobs analysing so leave it to u guys.

After the movie, (we din do sex yet la) I send her home. I remember walking her behind sommerset mrt. The bus stop there.
While waiting for the bus, She told me
"we must be loving ok becoz we love each other"
Then she hug me.
I was like what the fuck man what's wrong with girls or with her

The bus came and only left 1 seat so she asked me to sit down. then a bus stop was approaching and someone behind the seat get off.
But she said she wanted to sit on my lap. I was damm paiseh that time coz got alot of ppl looking.
"I'm not that fat right.....just let me sit la"
Oh yeah what the hell was she thinking man.
Then finally Toa Payoh Lorong 1 reached.

Send her to her doorstep then I wanna leave.
Then she stopped me.

Anyway anyone read or not? LOL
Soccer start already If anybody interested then I continue later. This is my new account man. I fucked up and registered the previous account with my name so had to get a new 1....

Remses
13-08-2006, 05:19 AM
The tent is up bro...:D

whutdapuki
13-08-2006, 03:47 PM
patiently waiting for the next installment :D

Devil_May_Cry
13-08-2006, 07:39 PM
takes out tentage & starts picthing* keke~ :p

da dick
13-08-2006, 08:04 PM
i dun belive your story for 1 second but... CARRY ON PLZ!

asdfghjkl
13-08-2006, 08:37 PM
play CS also can know GF ah.. must start pak game liao lor ~ :)

YouYongku
13-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I continue later ok...It happen like 6-7 years ago
When I see the starhub advert, the one "mum he's having an affair"
I'll be reminded of her...the younger version of rachel

YouYongku
13-08-2006, 09:28 PM
I post a reply earlier but dunno where it is la
It happen so long ago la like 6-7 years
must really go and think then can remember more details
Well nowadays when I watch TV, when I saw the Starhub Advert, the "mum he's having an affair", I get reminded of her.
The older version of Rachel haha
Kinda of regret din fuck her more lol

tellmiwhy
14-08-2006, 09:59 PM
bro yyk, waiting for ur newer updates. do carry on wif ur story.

cheers!!! ;)

keno69
14-08-2006, 10:14 PM
sounds good man..hope u continue the story..:D

curiosityz
15-08-2006, 12:55 AM
u r the first person i noe of knowing gf thru plaiyng cs :p

mimas
15-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Looks like have to go LAN shops and start learning how to play games now. :D

Tent is up, dont let us wait too long.

shit8
15-08-2006, 02:20 AM
wah likedat..tml muz go PC Bunk and play pangya or maple le..play at home no fun..at least the PC Bunk counter gal quite hot haha..

da dick
15-08-2006, 04:44 AM
u can meet girls at LAN ctr. but rare la. still dun see that many girl gamers in public. arcade games got more la. those who go LAN, usually go with a grp of friends and keep to themselves. it's no pub or wat.

YouYongku
15-08-2006, 09:32 PM
I read some of other ppl's posts but they always said 75% truth and blar blar % made up
What's up with telling the truth ;p

Well from what I remembered she held my hand stop me...
Hug me and kiss me.....
The fuck thing is she tip toed coz she is shorter than me haha
She then licked my ear...
I liked that feeling....Do you guys too? haha

Stupidly I pushed her away....looking at her with 1 eye brow up....The rock's eyebrow....Thats my trademark move la
She then say "U wanna stay at my place since it's late?"
I wouldnt forget her smile but what the hell man only 11 plus even if no transport take taxi la
Before I could reply, she said "but you have to sleep in another room and tonight I'll find u later...."
In my heart I just wanna go home and use my stupid Laptop with 56k dialup and IRC.
So I shook my head hug her kiss her and hands went under her shirt again...feeling her skin around and her boobs.
I swear it was the smoothest Just like the song Sang by Santana Smooth.
And she was wearing a sports Bra.

On the way home she sms me those girly girly sms-es.
"Why you dont wanna stay ?"
" you dont love me is it"
"I know u dont love me at all...sob sob"

To me, I only remember I wah lan aie, how did I pick up such a girl~
so bo bian I had to go out with her the next day.
She rudley woke me up at around 11am I remember and insist I took a taxi.
I remember it's the 1st time I took taxi over such an un-urgent matter.
I went to my interchange and waited for over an hour....in my heart I was thinking what the fuck man waste my money

I went to her place....She recieve me with a hug at the door with her boobs on my right arm......hahahahhahaa

She was in her PT attire. She drag me to her room before lying on her bed...........

Doing her homework......the look with a pencil or pen one end with in her hand the other tip at her mouth....
She's acting la stupid bitch
After a while, she asks me if I wanna bathe with her.
I Probably gave her what the fuck eyes look but in return she gave the look when a girl's interested in a guy. I know u guys know that look man when a girl's interested in you.
Like a fool, I also said no.
She said if we bathe together and if her parents came back, I could go out by the kitchen door and she at her room door. 2 sided door huh? sounds like some 2 edge sword plan which she is very experienced in.
I left the room. What a fool I am.

After the bathing alone,She then drag me downstairs and hail a cab.....
To the Toa Payoh Interchange....only take a bus 5 10 mins what....
Bitch la Bitch la Bitch
Went to play some arcade games la but she wants me to stick with her while she play the spot the difference stupid machine. But I fuck care la play the Virtual Striker better.
She went on and whisper in my ears and say we must be loving....and her friends are around.

So I fuck care as usual..... and blarblarblarblar

I dont think u all interested any more la but she brought me and another of her male frend to Marina Square GV.
I remember The movie is pearl habour and during the bombing part

She unzipped my pants and like a thief, sneaked a hand into my pants.....she then brought it out and try to suck it....
Of course I had a hard on and pretend nothing happen
until When i was about to cum then I look at her
It came all over her hands and she smiled.....
What a bitch

actually very tired to update la but I already promise my colleague to update haha
Work is very tedious recently

And got people dont believe me hahaha wah lau It's a 100% truth and I din expect that reply

And u guys only looking forward to the sex part or the whole details with and without the sex part?

haha wat about u all? I was wanting to know about our other brothers' 1st time lol

bb300
14-08-2013, 07:26 PM
look great..

bb300
14-08-2013, 07:45 PM
i lost in 17 yr..

BMW69
14-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Somebody revived a 7 year old thread!