PDA

View Full Version : Annoying "Tapow" Nincompoops!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
06-12-2015, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Have you ever encounter inconsiderate customers (yes, nincompoops to be exact!) who "tapow" more than 4 packets of food in the queue?

For instance, you are number 5 in the queue.

The first guy "tapow" 5 packets. The second customer "tapow" 2 packets. The third customer order a plate to eat in the hawker centre. The fourth customer orders 6 packets.

Let's say the average time for the hawker is 2 mins to prepare a plate of food and 2.5 mins for "tapow" pack (tying up the packaging, etc requires additional time.

In my scenario above, we waited for 32.5mins ("tapow" customers) + 2mins ("dine-in customers) for my turn. Almost 35 mins despite being the fifth customer in the queue!

This above is exactly what happened to us at Selera Rasa Nasi Lemek at Adam Road Food Centre just now! Ridiculous! And I also heard someone behind in my queue complaining that his parking coupon had "used up" because of these inconsiderate nincompoops.

I hope I am not being bitchy again. But it really irks me seeing inconsiderate nincompoops causing dine-in customers to wait unnecessarily.

There should be a separate queue for take-aways to be fair to all dine-in customers. Or simply, no more than 4 packets or plates per customer.

These "Tapow" nincompoops are all over the island and I see them at Toa Payoh Interchange rojak; Whampoa market rojak; Amoy Street fish soup; Old Airport Road lor mee, Serangoon Gardens char kway teow, etc etc.

It irks me and hence this thread and I am certainly not bitchy today!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221176-Annoying-quot-Tapow-quot-Nincompoops!&goto=newpost).