PDA

View Full Version : Restriction of WL freedom

ADT007
05-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Edited deleted

Fat Fatt
05-12-2015, 09:42 AM
I was told by one of the Cat150 girl. The boss implement the following rules restricting their freedom. She felt like she is in a prison.

1) Must be ready (make up everything done) by 12pm and cannot off before 12am. Meaning have to be in the house from 12-12 7 days a week.

2) Cannot go out if she want to take a day off if she is tired.

3) During their period of 7 days, can only go out 5 days and 2 days cannot go out.

4) after work (12am) can go out but need to be back by 2am. Only 2 hours.

Are these rules implemented by Anti - Vice or OKT themselves ? Is there any infringement on any employment act ? These girls work hard everyday ( imagine being fucked by around 10 men everyday) and crop in the small room. Why can't they be allowed to go out for one day to relax themselves when they are tired ?

She being forced to work even though she is tired.... And wish the rules are more relaxed so that she can go out and have fun instead.

I also understand that these rules are implemented to prevent the girls from "eating outside" or being caught by AV. The OKT risk closing down their shop. But is it too overly harsh ?

Guys , what do you think of these restrictions ?

Which house is it? After a while the OkT will have no more girls to implement his controls

ADT007
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Which house is it? After a while the OkT will have no more girls to implement his controls

Not nice to reveal the house number at this point. Don't want to get the WL into more trouble. New girls who come will not know of these rules and is it only when they arrive then they realise all these restrictions on their freedom

ADT007
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM

When she is tired she have to stay in the room the whole day and cannot go out. Anyone will go crazy man...

korean
05-12-2015, 11:19 AM
The house just move to their sister house? Probably that house was closed due to some serious act of the ex-wl, so in order to protect the rice bowl of the OKT as well as the current WL, OKT needs to be more strick to his WL to reduce the risk. Coz if get caught again may risk closing the business :eek:

I think if sick gotta show MC cert :eek:

unfit
05-12-2015, 11:52 AM
The house just move to their sister house? Probably that house was closed due to some serious act of the ex-wl, so in order to protect the rice bowl of the OKT as well as the current WL, OKT needs to be more strick to his WL to reduce the risk. Coz if get caught again may risk closing the business :eek:

I think if sick gotta show MC cert :eek:

Attn C Bunk is the safest for OKT;)

ADT007
05-12-2015, 11:58 AM
I am not talking about the WL being sick. Imagine you having sex 10 times a day in a small room and see no sunlight, you are bound to feel tired and wish to go out just to get a breather. Is that too much to ask ?

Sometimes I feel so pity for them being overworked, esp those ang pai

Doomas
05-12-2015, 12:14 PM
No such rules implemented by AV. Gahment very careful to avoid accusations of human trafficking. These rules are likely from the OKT. No gal can be forced to work if she doesn't want to, and can complain to AV but she better be prepared to face shit from the OKT.

Another possibility is that she's telling you sob story to soften you for a robert kill. If you want to verify these rules, you just need to simply check with gals in the same house or other houses.

I was told by one of the Cat150 girl. The boss implement the following rules restricting their freedom. She felt like she is in a prison.

1) Must be ready (make up everything done) by 12pm and cannot off before 12am. Meaning have to be in the house from 12-12 7 days a week.

3) During their period of 7 days, can only go out 5 days and 2 days cannot go out.

Are these rules implemented by Anti - Vice or OKT themselves ? Is there any infringement on any employment act ? These girls work hard everyday ( imagine being fucked by around 10 men everyday) and crop in the small room. Why can't they be allowed to go out for one day to relax themselves when they are tired ?

She being forced to work even though she is tired.... And wish the rules are more relaxed so that she can go out and have fun instead.

I also understand that these rules are implemented to prevent the girls from "eating outside" or being caught by AV. The OKT risk closing down their shop. But is it too overly harsh ?

ADT007
05-12-2015, 12:20 PM
No such rules implemented by AV. Gahment very careful to avoid accusations of human trafficking. These rules are likely from the OKT. No gal can be forced to work if she doesn't want to, and can complain to AV but she better be prepared to face shit from the OKT.

Another possibility is that she's telling you sob story to soften you for a robert kill. If you want to verify these rules, you just need to simply check with gals in the same house or other houses.

Already verified. Not sob stories. I heard some houses even have stricter rules than these

korean
05-12-2015, 12:24 PM
I am not talking about the WL being sick. Imagine you having sex 10 times a day in a small room and see no sunlight, you are bound to feel tired and wish to go out just to get a breather. Is that too much to ask ?

I agree with u. But OKT just follows AV regulation. If not mistaken, OKT needs to accompany WL to go outside GL area, not sure how true. There are some WLs spoiling the market by staying overnite, meeting customers for sex, drug, party and some get caught. FOr those OKT get caught once, they do not want to risk for re occurance, or else license may be taken away. If u r in the shoes of that OKT, how will u manage?

That's y alot WLs wont stay long as some of them too used to go party :D

Doomas
05-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Part abt OKT having to accompany WL outside GL is true. Would love to rebut the other points but I don't feel I should do so. AV buggers are a law on their own and I don't want to jeopardise the freedom of movement currently enjoyed by the more fortunate WLs.

I agree with u. But OKT just follows AV regulation. If not mistaken, OKT needs to accompany WL to go outside GL area, not sure how true. There are some WLs spoiling the market by staying overnite, meeting customers for sex, drug, party and some get caught. FOr those OKT get caught once, they do not want to risk for re occurance, or else license may be taken away. If u r in the shoes of that OKT, how will u manage?

That's y alot WLs wont stay long as some of them too used to go party :D

max_priest
05-12-2015, 12:33 PM
This is Singapore which is governed by law & order ... AV has implemented very strict rules on legal prostituion. What thread starter has mentioned above is definitely not AV rules. AV does not implement slavery rules on legal whores. If there is any grievance that the whore concern has, she can lodge a complaint against her OKT at AV office. This is the basic rights of legal whore in GL. All legal whores have already been given instruction to do so when the whores were issued with the Yellow card before starting work. If what the whore said is true, and beyond reasonable doubt, the OKT concern shall be penalized and the WL may be given a choice to be transferred to another house. This happened before ... I don't wish to name the houses however ... :)

Having said that, legal whores in GL are not supposed to date customers and/or engage in sexual activity with any individual be it free or pay outside her work place in GL. If the whore is caught for doing that, not only the whore will be penalized but also her OKT.

korean
05-12-2015, 12:42 PM
Already verified. Not sob stories. I heard some houses even have stricter rules than these

Probably it depends whether that house received yellow card or red card before or not lol

I think if WL don't take leave too often and stay at home the okt should be fine with it, the most just show black face. Probably that WL wanna go out, my guess

ADT007
05-12-2015, 12:57 PM
. If what the whore said is true, and beyond reasonable doubt, the OKT concern shall be penalized and the WL may be given a choice to be transferred to another house.

So you saying OKT does not have the right to implement these rules ?

if so, why do most houses have all these rules ?

I remembered like 2, 3 years ago, there wasn't such restriction rules.

sammyboyfor
05-12-2015, 12:59 PM

What business is it of yours how they are treated?

Are you one of those human rights activists or what? :rolleyes:

max_priest
05-12-2015, 01:01 PM

OKT can control WLs to a certain extent but not to the extent of restricting her freedom and forcing her to work ... If however the WL is caught dating her customers or some individual other than her OKT, and/or moonlighting outside GL premises, her OKT can send her home.

korean
05-12-2015, 01:05 PM

My thought, if you just got your driving llicense, you drive freely and park as u like. If u got demerit until a point one more demerit will vold your license, will u be extra more careful? :D

highlysex
05-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Good read bro, thanks

loverod
05-12-2015, 03:03 PM

So the idea behind this thread is....? Help her to report? Waiting for some shiny knight with cash to rescue her?

sammyboyfor
05-12-2015, 03:27 PM
So the idea behind this thread is....? Help her to report? Waiting for some shiny knight with cash to rescue her?

Restricting the movement of whores is the right thing to do in order to prevent them from causing problems for Singaporean men.

harpyoga
05-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Restricting the movement of whores is the right thing to do in order to prevent them from causing problems for Singaporean men.

So true, boss ...

luckyboiboi
05-12-2015, 04:54 PM
i've always thought WLs cannot leave the house.

CumExplorer
05-12-2015, 07:05 PM
When she is tired she have to stay in the room the whole day and cannot go out. Anyone will go crazy man...

stupid okt rule, in the case should let girls out and recharge themselves :D

thorium
05-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Definitely true that some OKTs don't treat their girls very well. A WL once told me that she was pressured to work even though she was sick.

What you can do is visit those houses whose girls are treated better. The girls there are relatively happier which translates to better service and a longer stay in SG.

guy88852
05-12-2015, 09:31 PM

Totally agree, it would have saved me a lot of heartache..

Kopio8888
05-12-2015, 10:02 PM
The WL should be happy with the rules bcos longer business hours mean can earn more. Pls don take their words so seriously. If she really can't take it then can shift to other house. OKT won't force her to work even she doesn't want to. Still don understand the purpose of this thread, want that OKT to read this thread and change the rules?

Lorres
06-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Better not to know what's going on.
Just visit and leave with a fantasy. Some WLs probably live in fantasy land in order to survive.
So please don't probe them (pun not intended) for info, in case it brings them back to reality. There's nothing we can do anyway.

Yes, go to houses that are cheerful, where the WLs and OKTs can joke among themselves and not being serious even when customers come.
Chances are the WL has a better working life, and a happy atmosphere brings in more customers, which makes OKT and WL happy with the income, and a happy WL will provide a happier session that can translate to RTF. A virtuous cycle.

Houses where the OKT are very stressed for customers and give black face when you reject, will frighten away customers. Lack of income make OKT stressed. Vicious cycle.

ADT007
06-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Yes, go to houses that are cheerful, where the WLs and OKTs can joke among themselves and not being serious even when customers come.
Chances are the WL has a better working life, and a happy atmosphere brings in more customers, which makes OKT and WL happy with the income, and a happy WL will provide a happier session that can translate to RTF. A virtuous cycle.

Houses where the OKT are very stressed for customers and give black face when you reject, will frighten away customers. Lack of income make OKT stressed. Vicious cycle.

That's what I feel too. Imagine you go into a shop and saw all tired looking WL

Hope those boss who saw this thread will reflect on their rules. It makes no sense at all to "imprison" these girls who earn money for them

sammyboyfor
06-12-2015, 06:59 AM

Hope those boss who saw this thread will reflect on their rules. It makes no sense at all to "imprison" these girls who earn money for them

It's much better to see them "imprisoned" rather than roaming free and causing all sorts of problems for Singapore men.

You should get your priorities right. If you're concerned about the welfare of foreign workers, I can assure that the Bangla/PRC construction laborers live in far worse conditions compared to those whores. Take a look for yourself at http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2009/09/toc-special-feature-is-singapore-really-slum-free/

You should first channel your efforts into improving the living and working conditions of these constructions workers. When you've solved their plight, you can then move on to saving the prostitutes.

korean
06-12-2015, 07:55 AM

If she is an Ang pai, no need to worry too much for her as she got far more option than less popular wl. She can choose to work less by selecting customer, and some customer goes for multi session which allows her to have more rest. Most likely they will travel to other house daily so they can still see the sunlight. Probably you should pity those who want to work more but poor business WL.

Kopio8888
06-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Why hv so much concern bout the restriction? WL can choose to not working if she doesn't want to. Or req to shift to other house. They should already know that there will be some restriction when they choose to work here. U think if they work in China has better rules? It will be worst! If u started this thread just wan the OKTto change the rules, then u r too naive.

Kopio8888
06-12-2015, 10:43 AM
If u hv so much concern bout the WL who told u bout this restriction then give her $200k n send her back China. Then she get all the freedom u wanted her to hv.

Kopio8888
06-12-2015, 10:53 AM
If u hv so much concern bout that WL freedom then give her enough money n send her back China. Then she gets all the freedom. Pls don expect OKT to chg rules after see this thread, u might make the thing worst. I don think that WL only tell u this new rules, other samsters also got this, so pls don think u r the one who got her attention. If this WL not happy there are other happy WL willing to serve better. Give up the whole forest bcos of 1 tree?
If WL can't take the rules then either shift to other house or cut card. Ask ur WL whether she willing to cut card bcos of this rules or not. If she doesn't wan to cut card then u shouldn't start this thread at the first place, u hv much more concern than the WL

venusteo89
06-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Rules are meant to be followed as these are the commonly agreed upon SOPs. Don't be suckered by WL sob stories please.

Lorres
06-12-2015, 09:25 PM

I think you misunderstood me.
I do not wish to know what's going on behind the scenes.

Happy WLs and OKTs could mean many different things.
Who knows, maybe OKT provide free WIFI, provide cable TV, higher % of $ given to WL, free laptop, iphone 6, 1hour trips after work to the nearby 24hr Shengsiong at Lor15, or may OKT can gangbang them for free every day, or WL have day-offs.....whatever.
I don't wish to know.

I just know that we all like to go to houses that the WLs and OKT are cheerful.

I advise you to "fuck-and-go". If you feel bad for them, then stop visit them.

ffun161
06-12-2015, 09:35 PM
No need to care much about the rules
They are within the range otherwise can report to police already

Bataclan
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
You share the plight of the WL and their working conditions but you never share with us the amount of money they make.

loverod
06-12-2015, 10:37 PM
This is very true.. Consider average 6 customers per day, and work for 21 days.. At least more than $10k per month... Richer than average Singaporean

korean
06-12-2015, 10:44 PM

1) I'm not aware that any house can get almost all their gals in duty ready by 12pm everyday. There bounced to be rule as we have our working hour enforced by our company but there are ppl wont stick to it. It is up to individual to follow it closely or not.

2) We as employee also no leave to take sometimes, or whatever scenario, but some of us especially cheongsters like us will find a way to steal sometime to cheong be it working hours or OC hours (taking MC, boss not around, look for client n extend the time etc). WL do the same too, it is up to them want to do it or not. And I dont believe none of the WL take time off during their tour here. unbelievable.

3) Never heard of this, pardon my ignorance. But those WL I know usually dont go out everyday. This rule sounds silly, maybe is to prevent WL mense finish earlier but wanna rest a few more days.

4) no comment on this.

With all the rules, almost every WL if not all has broken the rule set by AV. Just imagine the rule is loosen. And rule is just a guideline, it is up to the WL how closely follow it

FEDERER801
07-12-2015, 08:01 AM

Bro, seriously none of your business la.....Fuck and go.....dun think too much.....think of how to treat your family better...more imprt....:D

korean
07-12-2015, 08:51 AM
Bro, seriously none of your business la.....Fuck and go.....dun think too much.....think of how to treat your family better...more imprt....:D

In that case should not cheong lor, family member will not agree with it :D if they find out one day they will be ill threated

pussylicious12345
07-12-2015, 09:08 AM
No need to show sympathy, to these whores who sell their pussy.

They come here for the money, and we go there for their pussy.

They satisfy our Dickie, and will be ok for everyone if they stay greedy.

They are happy as long as you give them money, even though they have no leave!

Understand, you foolie?

korean
07-12-2015, 09:32 AM
No need to show sympathy, to these whores who sell their pussy.

They come here for the money, and we go there for their pussy.

They satisfy our Dickie, and will be ok for everyone if they stay greedy.

They are happy as long as you give them money, even though they have no leave!

Understand, you foolie?

Bro u too harsh to the wl and ts lol

Some wl do need leave, be it with money or not.

baotohk
07-12-2015, 11:53 AM

I cannot agree more. But then again, one brother told me if the girls not happy , her service also bad.

Its like if you do not treat and feed your cow well, it doesn't produce good milk for you:p

FEDERER801
07-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Bro u too harsh to the wl and ts lol

Some wl do need leave, be it with money or not.

He is spot on la.....should close down this useless thread i think....:D
Most of the threads in legal gl are useless now...

FEDERER801
07-12-2015, 12:42 PM
I cannot agree more. But then again, one brother told me if the girls not happy , her service also bad.

Its like if you do not treat and feed your cow well, it doesn't produce good milk for you:p

Hmm......I lucky that most whores give me good service.....:D
They only love money.....slap them with notes will help.....sure give u A class service la:D

korean
07-12-2015, 12:56 PM
He is spot on la.....should close down this useless thread i think....:D
Most of the threads in legal gl are useless now...

as long as got ppl reading and replying to the thread, it is not considered useless :D

I can agree that most threads are less interesting

FEDERER801
07-12-2015, 12:59 PM
as long as got ppl reading and replying to the thread, it is not considered useless :D

I can agree that most threads are less interesting

bro, any good recommendation for me? u know my taste.....can drop me a PM....HEHE:D

korean
07-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Hmm......I lucky that most whores give me good service.....:D
They only love money.....slap them with notes will help.....sure give u A class service la:D

bcafeful bro, u may kena slapped on ur bad day :eek:

probably in sg still relatively safer, but in china no joke

korean
07-12-2015, 01:00 PM
bro, any good recommendation for me? u know my taste.....can drop me a PM....HEHE:D

i know ur taste, which is quite close to mine. but i alredi retire sorry bro, I 'm just too boring to tkss here :D

tarma69
07-12-2015, 07:31 PM
i know ur taste, which is quite close to mine. but i alredi retire sorry bro, I 'm just too boring to tkss here :D

You retired already?? :eek::p

korean
07-12-2015, 08:19 PM
You retired already?? :eek::p

yes sir :D

and poor man cannot afford to cheong anymore. gotta migrate to kampung to do farming :eek:

saabking
07-12-2015, 10:34 PM

and poor man cannot afford to cheong anymore. gotta migrate to kampung to do farming :eek:

Set up greenhouse?

korean
08-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Set up greenhouse?

I'm dead broke not like u bro. will be employed to farm potato n chives to survive :eek:

norigo77
08-12-2015, 12:49 PM

Somehow I can sense that the power of KC force is working in the background. Anyway organic farming is good for health. ;)

korean
08-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Somehow I can sense that the power of KC force is working in the background. Anyway organic farming is good for health. ;)

Bro u very de chim...non organic I organic farming what's the different?

unfit
08-12-2015, 11:46 PM

No spermicide :D

Oops pesticide :rolleyes:

korean
09-12-2015, 01:54 AM

Got it! Thx bro!:D

tarma69
09-12-2015, 12:47 PM

I love kampung lifestyle, but hate the farming. So you've already migrated or in the process of migrating? To PRC, LOS or Viet? :D

korean
09-12-2015, 12:53 PM
I love kampung lifestyle, but hate the farming. So you've already migrated or in the process of migrating? To PRC, LOS or Viet? :D

Wah You got any experience? Share share? Planning to migrate, still has some issues to settle here. To prc, live in a mountain :eek:

rabbitnet
09-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Definitely got a bit of can do , cannot do here and there
even in our daily life and work
I dun believe the OKTs will let them have 100% freedom

FEDERER801
09-12-2015, 03:39 PM
I can't believe why this thread not closed yet...:)

korean
09-12-2015, 04:49 PM
I can't believe why this thread not closed yet...:)

No brainer why it is nor closed

norigo77
09-12-2015, 06:50 PM

Exactly. Pesticides are not good for your sperms. ;)

ADT007
10-12-2015, 03:03 AM
Edited deleted

korean
10-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Wow this thread suddenly become more interesting!

So in the end, u still buy branded stuff for her. What make u feel difference from others? I feel sorry for her to have you as a customer.

ADT007
10-12-2015, 04:23 AM
Wow this thread suddenly become more interesting!

So in the end, u still buy branded stuff for her. What make u feel difference from others? I feel sorry for her to have you as a customer.

Which part did I put I buy stuff for her ? No I didn't

flexalong
10-12-2015, 04:27 AM
FR on M8 (H2060) Yuan Yuan

I first saw M8 on the 10th of Oct... She is exactly the kind of girl that i like. Petite with a school girl body and sweet, cute. Her bed skills are also great. GFE is great too with cuddles and chit chat after sex. One of the best commercial sex I had. We xchange wechat and keep in touch.

One day, she agreed with me on a date for supper. Brought her to eat Dao Xiao Mian at Jalan Sultan after her work. We were just like normal couple.. holding hands and chit chat. Meet up frequently for supper and walk on the beach after her work. Nothing intimate happens during our first few dates. I also did not spend much money or shower her with gifts. I can feel that she really needs someone to talk to, a shoulder to lie on, someone to love so that she can be her true self instead of acting in front of her customers. And she found that someone in me. We were as lovong as any other couples out there.

She talked a lot about her regular customers... And i am amused that there are stupid fools out there (Or they are bloody rich) who think M8 loves them.

When she was having her period in Oct and she can come out in the day, a fat guy flew especially from Thailand to bring her out to Jurong Bird Park. And he gave her $2000 which she later used to pay for our dinner.

And there is this guy who pass her money to buy Iphone6S. She kept the money and ask another customer to buy her a 6S, then told this guy that the 6S is bought with his money. Lol smart eh ?

There is this guy who also bought her two months worth of facial mask from Korea.

One guy also bought her gold jewellery , braclet and necklace.

One of our night outing, I cannot control myself and ask her for a BBBJ. We drove to one of the small street at telok Kurau and she perfrom a HJ and BBBJ on me. It was exciting doing it in the car with the fear element of getting caught. I can say her BBBJ is one of the best I had. The feeling is like having your gf giving you her first BBBJ.

We finally had sex a couple of times in my car. We were at the Labardor Park and were hugging and chit chatting when i suddenly feel the urge to fuck her. I ask her for sex and she agreed. I drove to a small carpark at Rangoon Rd behind the Bak Ku Teh. And boy was she really horny and our sex was totally different feel. The feeling is different from sex for cash and sex for love. I can feel her cumming when her body shivers, her moans also came naturallly. When i cum, she hugged me so tight.

The 2nd time I drove to one of the dark corners at Demsey Hill. She had fallen deeper into the relationship and therefore sex was even more intense and passionate.

On the 28th of Nov, she said she wanted me to bring her to my house. Of course i say cannot, and suggested going to a hotel instead. She hestitated but i manage to convince her that the hotel is high end kind and safe and seldom got check. But on that 28th Nov, one of her regular booked her for 3 hours from 10pm to 1am !! (she has to be back in the house by 2am) I told her via wechat i already booked the hotel room and tell her to chase the customer away. She manage to convince him to leave, saying she was tired and want to sleep. He left around 1215am, happily thinking he did something good for M8. But he didnt know that 10mins later, she was in my car giving my a BBBJ while i drove to the Hotel. That was the first time anyone BBBJ me while i was driving. I almost cum.

In the hotel room, sex was even more passionate when she saw the rose and chocolate i prepared on the bed. This time, she allowed me to cum into her mouth, which she never does to anyone. It was a great feeling hugging her with her head resting in my body after sex. I wish we could be at that position till morning but she need to be back by 2am.

Unfortunately all good things will come to an end. During her Nov period, she again went out with her regulars and get them to buy her a Chanel earrings, a gucci handbag. and there was this 50yrs old PR (from China) who bought her thousands worth of jewellery at 313 Somerset.

(To those bro above whom she sweet talked you into buying stuff for her, you should wake up.)

When her period ends, I wanted to fuck her real bad, knowing her body is well rested during the last 5 days. She did not turn up, saying she is not feeling well from the beer she drunk last night in her room. It was the last day of her rest and also the only time where I can fuck her the whole day. I was naturally disappointed and we had a quarrel over it. I was disgusted that she choose to go out and buy branded stuff then be with me. Its like she suddenly change into someone else I dunno. She also wanted to end our relationship.

Well i grant her her wish. Since i did not lose much. I have never spend much money on her and I had a total of free wonderful sex from her for 4 times. The thought of having non-commercial sex with her free when other guys have to pay $150 or even 3 sessions $450 and I was really happy during the 2 months we were together.

Just want to let bros here know that these girls are here for money. Some may long for love, but that will only be temporary.

One advise is when you bring either KTV or WL out on a date, NEVER NEVER EVER spend too much money by buying her branded stuff or bring her to fancy resturant, or even give her cash. If you do that, she will treat you as a customer or a money shaking tree and not a soul mate.

So all those bro whom i mentioned earlier , you should open your eyes and wake up your idea if you think she is really love you. All she want is for you to buy her stuff.

I think you write alot of cock story just to console yourself after getting ditch by a prostitute.

korean
10-12-2015, 04:33 AM

Oh u mean granted her wish is to end relationship instead buying branded stuff lol. Sorry I misunderstood :D

It is interesting to read this stuff but I don't understand why u want to revenge in this manner. She seems treating u ok :)

korean
10-12-2015, 04:37 AM
I think you write alot of cock story just to console yourself after getting ditch by a prostitute.

I'm not m8 customer, but I aspect her customers will come here and stand up for her.

*Sofa reserved and popcorn ready*

flexalong
10-12-2015, 04:38 AM

And i would say you're the only one who bought her the most stuff since you are the only one who came here to storytelling and no other regulars of hers.

ADT007
10-12-2015, 04:48 AM
And i would say you're the only one who bought her the most stuff since you are the only one who came here to storytelling and no other regulars of hers.

Those whom I mention they know who they are.

This is to warn the rest of you the various KC trap they have.

flexalong
10-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Oh u mean granted her wish is to end relationship instead buying branded stuff lol. Sorry I misunderstood :D

It is interesting to read this stuff but I don't understand why u want to revenge in this manner. She seems treating u ok :)

Oh i can sure understand, i was in a similar situation 5 months ago. Glad there aren't many fools around here.

ADT007
10-12-2015, 04:51 AM

Good to clear things up.

I want her to go back China. Quite sad to see her very tired everyday and being treated like a prisoner. Also to warn those who think you are her number one that YOU ARE NOT

flexalong
10-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Good to clear things up.

I want her to go back China. Quite sad to see her very tired everyday and being treated like a prisoner. Also to warn those who think you are her number one that YOU ARE NOT

Oh your post isn't going to get her ass back to china...been there done that. And do you know at the beginning that these WLs cannot come back to Singapore after their stint here? If you do, then you're dumber than me.

sammyboyfor
10-12-2015, 05:03 AM
Good to clear things up.

To those who date whores, shower them with gifts, carry their handbags, listen to their bullshit etc, here's my advice :

:rolleyes:

ADT007
10-12-2015, 07:21 AM
To those who date whores, shower them with gifts, carry their handbags, listen to their bullshit etc, here's my advice :

Yes sir you are right

Rawall
10-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Glad to know that you have sorted things out with your wife, bro. All the best in your migration.

Wah You got any experience? Share share? Planning to migrate, still has some issues to settle here. To prc, live in a mountain :eek:

korean
10-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Glad to know that you have sorted things out with your wife, bro. All the best in your migration.

Not yet bro, the crash is yet to come. Thx anyway for your concern

tarma69
10-12-2015, 12:58 PM

About 7 years ago I was KCed by a Thai FL and after a period of whirlwind romance, I decided to take a sabbatical leave to live with her in her hometown in LOS, which is some remote god-forsaken farming village at the Isaan region. At first it was all sweet and honeymoon... her family members were nice to me and I enjoyed the simple kampung lifetsyle there. The farming part was very back-breaking, tho I didn't help out much. Why? Because I've became the residential ATM machine feeding the entire family clan of countless siblings and relatives! After just 3 months, I got sick of it and decided to move back to SG. :p

Later, this FL found a SD in her subsequent FL stint in SG but we still kept in touch and bonk behind her SD's back... :D

korean
10-12-2015, 01:35 PM
About 7 years ago I was KCed by a Thai FL and after a period of whirlwind romance, I decided to take a sabbatical leave to live with her in her hometown in LOS, which is some remote god-forsaken farming village at the Isaan region. At first it was all sweet and honeymoon... her family members were nice to me and I enjoyed the simple kampung lifetsyle there. The farming part was very back-breaking, tho I didn't help out much. Why? Because I've became the residential ATM machine feeding the entire family clan of countless siblings and relatives! After just 3 months, I got sick of it and decided to move back to SG. :p

Later, this FL found a SD in her subsequent FL stint in SG but we still kept in touch and bonk behind her SD's back... :D

Nice...thx for sharing :D but not so nice on the ATM part :o

FEDERER801
10-12-2015, 04:14 PM

Totally agree....:D

sammyboyfor
10-12-2015, 04:17 PM

All whores usually have 3 or more concurrent sugardaddies which are their ATMs. At the same time, they'll also have a couple of lovers for good sex.

pussylicious12345
11-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Whores are in the flesh trade because they are willing to sell their pussies for money. Does anyone really think that they join the flesh trade to look for a potential boyfriend or husband? Ha ha...

Don't fantasize that she is only treating you special because she probably does the same KC tactics on other men. If u are looking for girlfriends, for god sake, go and find a decent one. If u cannot find one for whatever reason, better just stick to loving their pussies but not the whores themselves!

francesco
11-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Whores are in the flesh trade because they are willing to sell their pussies for money. Does anyone really think that they join the flesh trade to look for a potential boyfriend or husband? Ha ha...

Don't fantasize that she is only treating you special because she probably does the same KC tactics on other men. If u are looking for girlfriends, for god sake, go and find a decent one. If u cannot find one for whatever reason, better just stick to loving their pussies but not the whores themselves!

*food for thought:
if one day wl quits, can she be a decent girlfriend (based on our standard/definition)?

korean
11-12-2015, 08:42 AM
*food for thought:
if one day wl quits, can she be a decent girlfriend (based on our standard/definition)?

Why not, but what is our standards definition of decent gf?

Let me flip the coin, if one day cheongster quits, can he be a decent bf? :D

I felt cheongster n a wl is the best match, it is good to be your true self in front of your partner.

unfit
11-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Got it! Thx bro!:D

Exactly. Pesticides are not good for your sperms. ;)

Let's go organic bros:D

korean
11-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Let's go organic bros:D

organic and organism (opppsss I mean orgasm :p)

francesco
11-12-2015, 11:49 AM

I felt cheongster n a wl is the best match, it is good to be your true self in front of your partner.

so that nice girl (ex wl) that "you" get to know (in a temple) is still a whore or not?

so basically this "whore is for fcuking only" is a bull...?

😛

p.s. no I don't hv wl / ex-wl spouse

korean
11-12-2015, 12:12 PM
so that nice girl (ex wl) that "you" get to know (in a temple) is still a whore or not?

so basically this "whore is for fcuking only" is a bull...?

😛

p.s. no I don't hv wl / ex-wl spouse
That depends whether you prefer to look at the bright side or dark side :p

tarma69
11-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Nice...thx for sharing :D but not so nice on the ATM part :o

Tho mine is in the tom yum context, you'd better be mentally prepared to play the ATM role over there too. ;)

All whores usually have 3 or more concurrent sugardaddies which are their ATMs. At the same time, they'll also have a couple of lovers for good sex.

Very insightful observation, boss. Been there, done that?? :p

korean
11-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Tho mine is in the tom yum context, you'd better be mentally prepared to play the ATM role over there too. ;)

maybe she gotta be my temporarily ATM as I alredi drained up. will try my best not to depend on her though :o

baotohk
11-12-2015, 02:19 PM

It's a loser mentality. Such stories usually hide some truth which makes them feel good.

Whenever you read such stories, you know who is the one that is hurt in the process.:D

korean
11-12-2015, 02:48 PM
It's a loser mentality. Such stories usually hide some truth which makes them feel good.

Whenever you read such stories, you know who is the one that is hurt in the process.:D

Lol I know...and the number in that story doesn't added up correctly. Im surprised no one stand up for her?

unfit
11-12-2015, 03:43 PM
organic and organism (opppsss I mean orgasm :p)

Ha ha ha:D

ADT007
11-12-2015, 07:43 PM

Why you don't remove the cock story after repeated requests from me via PM ?

konbanwawa
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Good to clear things up.

Yeah bro, I'm also quite sad to see her having to give free bonks on her resting days to a cheapskate delusional customer who thinks he is the most yan dao romeo. She is also treated like a prisoner by this James Bond (007) guy, and not allowed to go out with other guys who treat her better :D

CumExplorer
11-12-2015, 09:46 PM

ooo bro, fully agree hehe ...

korean
12-12-2015, 03:09 AM
ooo bro, fully agree hehe ...

thx bro, didn't expect ppl to openly agree with me :)

pussylicious12345
12-12-2015, 08:19 AM

I don't agree. I go to whores when I need to satisfy my sexual urges or when I need to have a variety of pussies. But will still go back to wife and girlfriends for some tender, loving care.... :-)

Nato17
12-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Good to clear things up.

You are contridicting yourself. On one hand you say you want to warn everyone else about her on the other hand you say you are sad about her. Make up your mind.

Nato17
12-12-2015, 11:19 AM
maybe she gotta be my temporarily ATM as I alredi drained up. will try my best not to depend on her though :o

Where is your bonus sia? No ATM card can ask Boss here to provide ATM especially if u are driving traffic to his adult site. :)

CumExplorer
12-12-2015, 12:48 PM
thx bro, didn't expect ppl to openly agree with me :)

I hope there is brothel for male to sale their services hehe and openly and legally :D

tarma69
12-12-2015, 01:43 PM

Ok, hope you have a plan there to keep yourself financially afloat. But my advice is not to uproot yourself from SG so fast. Always leave a backdoor just in case things don't work out for the best... Good luck, bro! :cool:

saabking
12-12-2015, 02:21 PM

:) u finally reuniting with your darling after all these years?

korean
12-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Where is your bonus sia? No ATM card can ask Boss here to provide ATM especially if u are driving traffic to his adult site. :)

What bonus u r talking abt? I'm jobless no so bonus for me sob sob. ATM card I have but is empty inside. I dunno boss here will provide ATM I gotta ask from him thx for suggestion :D

korean
12-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Ok, hope you have a plan there to keep yourself financially afloat. But my advice is not to uproot yourself from SG so fast. Always leave a backdoor just in case things don't work out for the best... Good luck, bro! :cool:

I still have a year to prepare myself. No plan yet she said just rent a house in kampung area, no need car, simple life,do farming. She actually got car, shop n house but she prefers to stay in kampung.

No worry bro, long time ago I already forsee myself to escape from Singapore to some country and leave a simple life alone, do charity or something else. I can always fall back to my lone ranger plan :)

korean
12-12-2015, 02:47 PM
:) u finally reuniting with your darling after all these years?

Still in relationship with her but sadly I may have to end it. :o

korean
12-12-2015, 03:17 PM
I don't agree. I go to whores when I need to satisfy my sexual urges or when I need to have a variety of pussies. But will still go back to wife and girlfriends for some tender, loving care.... :-)

sure bro. not surprising as this is the majority mindset. it is okay for u if ur wife or gf want to have a variety of dicks? :)

korean
12-12-2015, 03:18 PM
I hope there is brothel for male to sale their services hehe and openly and legally :D

yo bro. how come u got such hope :eek: I dont against it but i dont think there is any in thei world?

francesco
12-12-2015, 03:31 PM

lol, u want to buy or sell the service?

tarma69
13-12-2015, 08:54 PM
I still have a year to prepare myself. No plan yet she said just rent a house in kampung area, no need car, simple life,do farming. She actually got car, shop n house but she prefers to stay in kampung.

No worry bro, long time ago I already forsee myself to escape from Singapore to some country and leave a simple life alone, do charity or something else. I can always fall back to my lone ranger plan :)

I don't know about you bro but I find simple life can be very boring after a while too. Good thing is the fresh air and healthy diet. I've also tried being a lone ranger but I missed boobs and pussies, so ended up still having flings here and there. :p

Doomas
13-12-2015, 08:57 PM
My retirement plan is to build a small house in northern Thailand and open a small cafe for pocket money. Once a month can still travel to BKK for sexcitement with my CPF money :D

I don't know about you bro but I find simple life can be very boring after a while too. Good thing is the fresh air and healthy diet. I've also tried being a lone ranger but I missed boobs and pussies, so ended up still having flings here and there. :p

korean
13-12-2015, 09:24 PM

yeah I agree simple life can be very boring after a while. OMG am I following your old road :eek:

korean
13-12-2015, 09:25 PM
My retirement plan is to build a small house in northern Thailand and open a small cafe for pocket money. Once a month can still travel to BKK for sexcitement with my CPF money :D

bro the plan is u alone or with ur CO? :D

Doomas
13-12-2015, 10:04 PM
The house and cafe plan is for with my CO. The BKK part is clearly my own :p

bro the plan is u alone or with ur CO? :D

francesco
13-12-2015, 10:58 PM

lol that is my plan too, maybe we will cross each other's path one day...

FEDERER801
13-12-2015, 11:11 PM

soapy massage soapy massage....i am VIP in one of the place....treated like king there for only a small amount of money....Thai whores there really know to take care of man needs....haha....

will be going BKK next year soon.....seem like a good plan when i retire too....:D:D

korean
14-12-2015, 12:31 AM
The house and cafe plan is for with my CO. The BKK part is clearly my own :p

Lol why no one go prc, food n gal much better there

Nato17
14-12-2015, 05:58 AM

That is my retirement plan. Retire in PRC in style. :) Food, culture and gals so much better than stinkie.

korean
14-12-2015, 08:25 AM
That is my retirement plan. Retire in PRC in style. :) Food, culture and gals so much better than stinkie.

Lol I hope to be in style too, gotta work hard for it. Food and gal fully agree, culture wise very subjective

saabking
14-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Lol I hope to be in style too, gotta work hard for it. Food and gal fully agree, culture wise very subjective

Which part of PRC is preferred?

korean
14-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Which part of PRC is preferred?

No preference for me, I just follow her since she is more familiar. Criteria must be mountain area

francesco
14-12-2015, 11:48 AM
culture wise very subjective

lol indeed

my perception is that prc is all about money, no money no talk/honey

where as thai, more "jai yen yen" than $$$ 👍

true anot 😁?

tarma69
14-12-2015, 12:34 PM
My retirement plan is to build a small house in northern Thailand and open a small cafe for pocket money. Once a month can still travel to BKK for sexcitement with my CPF money

That's cool, bro. Which part of northern Thailand will that be? I was at Nongkhai 7 years ago. Will patronise your cafe next time when I'm doing my "tour of tirakship". :p

yeah I agree simple life can be very boring after a while. OMG am I following your old road

Haha... as the saying goes: birds of the same feather flock together, in SBF at least. :D

soapy massage soapy massage....i am VIP in one of the place....treated like king there for only a small amount of money....Thai whores there really know to take care of man needs....haha....

will be going BKK next year soon.....seem like a good plan when i retire too....

Bro, when you said you are VIP, you mean you signed up for a VIP membership or you simply called the top range VIP girls in your visits??

I was also contemplating to go PRC after having a fling with a Fujian mei 2+ years ago. Now I'm with a Hubei mei but after I realized how fiery their Hubei temper is, I'm having 2nd thoughts!! :eek:

korean
14-12-2015, 01:16 PM
lol indeed

true anot 😁?

For prc, in general yes. But some of them r very generous to their lover, family and true friends.

For Thai, I dunno as I don't understand Thai but I guess u r rite.

korean
14-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I was also contemplating to go PRC after having a fling with a Fujian mei 2+ years ago. Now I'm with a Hubei mei but after I realized how fiery their Hubei temper is, I'm having 2nd thoughts!! :eek:

Lol, it also depends on individual character. Don't u think in general local women is more fierce :eek:

Doomas
14-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Perhaps our paths will cross in one of the MPs in BKK :D

Doomas
14-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Looking at either Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Lumphun, or Mae Sai. Hopefully my cafe have dabao services :p

That's cool, bro. Which part of northern Thailand will that be? I was at Nongkhai 7 years ago. Will patronise your cafe next time when I'm doing my "tour of tirakship".

Doomas
14-12-2015, 07:23 PM
You got that right abt jai yen yen. Have a few regulars in BKK; our r/s started off on a commercial footing but became giks over time. Even have a ladyboy gik ;)

lol indeed

true anot 😁?

francesco
14-12-2015, 09:40 PM
You got that right abt jai yen yen. Have a few regulars in BKK; our r/s started off on a commercial footing but became giks over time. Even have a ladyboy gik ;)

👍, u've got pm...

tarma69
15-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Lol, it also depends on individual character. Don't u think in general local women is more fierce :eek:

Yes, my mom is one good example! Pitied my dad having to endure her fiery temper all these years. Generally, I can get along better with Fujian and Shenyang meis. This fiery Hubei mei is getting too hot for me to handle! :p

Looking at either Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Lumphun, or Mae Sai. Hopefully my cafe have dabao services :p

Lumphun, Mae Sai and even Mai Sot are very nice places for retirement indeed, not so commercialised like Chiangmai and Chiangrai, IMHO. Commercial sex is also cheaper with many SYT Burmese variety at Mae Sai and Mae Sot. ;) I'm sure tabao services are very common in such cafes nowadays.