PDA

View Full Version : Winter Sonata - Windsor Hotel

teraterm55
09-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi gang, posted in wrong thread last nite.
ANyway why i am not gonna post in the OLD winter Sonata thread is because this place has return to its house of cognac days.

They have renovated the place now. LCD TV's in most of the room (so more room for us to play). The minahs are back. there is a minah looking mummy there. ANd i counted at least 5 sexy minahs (slim slim wear sexy sexy kind) and 3-4 malaysian chinese (they cant be singaporean. have not seen any singaporean play so hot before)

Out side they have the normal singer lounge. Quite a few nice singers on stage. ANyway for bros looking for new place to cheong this one not bad.

DISCLAIMER : I was pissed drunk when i got here.. so everything was damn fun.. the gals was fun... i think i dug a few, frenced the malaysian chinese gal... she was sexy walk that time the backside swing swing..... hahahah...and when i went home i posted in the wrong thread. hahahah... well think i getting old liau

Siaotingtong
09-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Bro teraterm55,

U must be having a good time there until shiok shiok....BTW, what's the bottle damage there? Is it the same House of Cognac location? Any mummy or nice malaysian gals to recommend there? :confused:

I_Love_Belle
09-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks bro Tera for the recommendation.

Guess i should go down and take a look .... look like we have a new nice place to cheong...:D

geylangbonker
10-08-2006, 12:02 AM
erm...looks like a new place to cheong.....this place used to be house of cognac..whereby there were spore GROS but for sonata im not sure but will consider toc heong there one day.....there are a few ktvs in windsor building as well......but don't know how's the scenario like....
convinient place to bonk the gals as can directly book a room in the hotel as well.............:rolleyes:

teraterm55
10-08-2006, 12:25 AM
bottle price... hahaha.. i have to ask my friend leh. last nite went there already half way drunk.. drink abit i just sit back and enjoy the show in the room. The rooms definately better. and you can request special room for special service.
all the rooms can dim lights one. hahahahaha.

but then its back to the house of cognac days with the minah, malaysians and singapore gro's.... but now they have better singers and also singer manager.

geylangbonker
10-08-2006, 01:17 AM
The rooms definately better. and you can request special room for special service.
all the rooms can dim lights one. hahahahaha.

but then its back to the house of cognac days with the minah, malaysians and singapore gro's.... but now they have better singers and also singer manager.[/QUOTE]

wow! bro....seems like this place very happening lehz!
Actually how many mummies working there.....or do u know
any good ones whom you like to recommend?
Actually...i like that area there as quite quiet and also near GL.
Can go supper there....gee! gee!
what is the business hrs like for sonata...i mean the closing time-2.00am 0r 300am!

Pongo
10-08-2006, 03:15 AM
wah ~ ... HOC brings back good memories man ... is Papasan Eric back ?? :D

teraterm55
10-08-2006, 11:08 AM
wah ~ ... HOC brings back good memories man ... is Papasan Eric back ?? :D

eric i think went to Godfather KTV, only saw a mamasan, white hair, look abit minah minah kind. I saw her last time during HOC time also. but then usually when i get there already drunk and friends are the regulars.. i just show face hahaha.. so not much info.

Mister911targa
10-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Bro teraterm, will call bro DP to jio U n bro Gogogo to cheong 2gether one of these days...looking forward to meet U guys.:D

LittleTimmy
10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Thnx for sharing. Going to there soon
Any gro or mummy to recommend? :)

GoGoGo
10-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Bro teraterm, will call bro DP to jio U n bro Gogogo to cheong 2gether one of these days...looking forward to meet U guys.:D

Dun bluff mi hor... mi will be waiting :p

seekfun
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
So the old cohnac wind is back at windsor...thanks bro tera for the info. i thot the place used to be a korean pub after cognac closed down? So it has been revivied? so when u going again? let me know, i long time no go threre liao.

teraterm55
10-08-2006, 07:00 PM
So the old cohnac wind is back at windsor...thanks bro tera for the info. i thot the place used to be a korean pub after cognac closed down? So it has been revivied? so when u going again? let me know, i long time no go threre liao.

heheheh i also dont know. depends on my bunch of friend that frequent this place. always adhoc one leh. but this place definately revitalized.

if i get a advance invite will post here. :)

geylangbonker
11-08-2006, 01:35 AM

me too! will be going very soon!one of these days will past by then to see whether can collect any MAMASAN'S namecards at the counter and plan to go down soon!thks bro tera for opening this thread !:rolleyes:

NathanG5
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
so any info on the bottle price?

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
13-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Went there sometime about 1+ mth ago, the place was rather boring as compared to other KTVs. Actually, decided to go Silver Gems but discovered that M. Joey has left the place as the liquor prices increased. Then she said she's now working @ Winter Sonata, so went down to support her. If I never remember wrongly, the price for the Hennesy is $348 or $368. Bros please correct me if I'm wrong.

At 1st glance, the deco, atmosphere , everything was quite good. But then as the gals came in, my impression changed. The place was mainly made up of local malay girls & china girls. I'm not really into malay girls but no choice leh, since i'm MORE not into china girls. And there were many china Singers. It seems like there are more singers than girls there. The proportion does not balance at all. So I sat with a malay girl and a few of my friends sat with a mixture of malay girls and china girls. None of us chose singers because once you see their evening gown, you sian 1/2 already. From neck cover to toe...

Well, this place will be fine if you just want to sing some songs and chit chat here and there. But if you looking for some serious fun, this is not a good choice. Hope it will change for the better... soon...

terror
20-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Other than Winter Sonata, there is also a night club called qian gui at the 3rd floor also..The 4th floor is billard and pool shop..Sometimes also can see girls working at the night club down there too..Think 4th floor got a resting rm for them

HuiGe3387
20-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I was there on Friday at 9pm. It was a huge disappointment as I've read some good prior reviews in this thread. There were not enough girls - only a few minahs, plump and senior PRC and M'sians, and a few viets.... most of which can't make it in terms of looks. Even the girls don't even play very well.

1 bottle is 298 nett include room. SOund system not as good. I left at 11.30pm, leaving my colleagues to carry on. I did not even have a MM to sit with me.

Brothers here may wanna give this place a miss.

teraterm55
04-10-2006, 03:37 PM
This place change name again.. now call china palace something. Got a few bros complaining cannot find the place, so i guess better to inform everyone of the name change.

they are having some lantern festival thinggy, and you can catch some of the gals in cheoingsam .. what i can say is....fat gals should be banned from wearing cheoing sam.

The viet gals are as good as ever, even got bro Little Snake to wake up and take a second look. hahahahah.