PDA

View Full Version : R JC gal horny?? my side of story

penny_blackz
09-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi guys, today is national day, kinda bore..so i decide a write a encounter about 2 yrs ago while i was stil in army.

Back then, i always heard from my senior in camp (old bird) that he fuck a lot gals during his short 21 yrs, and he always say JC gal are horny and easy to get. HAHAHA...so being a guy i was damn desperate to find one since i got fantasy for gal in uniform. So after that night, i went home and search thru the net for quite a while (think got about 2 night of mad searching).

What you know, got a few reply on the third day. I don't ask them for sex straight away cause as i prefer to (act as a good gentleman), just want to befriend with them. I manage to ask one of the gal out for a movie date on the phone (got her photo before we meet, quite nice, she wearing short skirt, got long hair, slim but a bit quite short..but who care, can fuck can le), meet her at YCK MRT(so guy you should know which JC she will be from ya).

On that actual day, was my day off from camp, went to met her, reach there on time, i waited for quite a while, was quite nervous. Don't know whether does she look the same from the picture or is it her. Then suddenly, a small hand tap my shoulder from the back. I turn around, (being a sucker for pretty and cute face), i was quite turnoff, but managed to act normally as she got quite a pimple face...man...(endure). SO we proccee on to a cinema near my house..thru out the whole thing i try not to look at her pimple face.. but after a while got a bit more comfortable with her. Notice that she got quite good figure (abt B+) but a bit short around 1.6m ba..During the show, i proccee to my little tricks..(cause before that i know my that cinema was veri cold inside) i hold her hand to act as if i'm trying to keep her warm. She never reject, and she even pull my arm nearer to her nice body. Dame Shiok..so long never feel a gal body. After the show, we were deciding where to go for our dinner. i manage to ask her to go my house nearby for dinner as the food there not bad.

OKIE guy.i know i'm goin too slow rite.. i try to cut the details. Sorry yah.. first time writing yah.

After our dinner, asked her whether want come my house, can show her some of my pesonal stuff, eg. photos and my room. After a while..thru some persuion, manage to get her to my house. (I was like celebrating inside of me)
Reached my house, I bring her to my room, took out my photo album, and browse thru it on my bed. (Oh..i was a bit hard-on man,,can't wait to proccee) But hace to act good guy yah. we chit chatted for a while and manage to like get her to know my feeling for her (fake feeling HAHAHA)
She was quite doubtful at first, but i told her that i was reali serious about her and so on..........

Manage to convince her, think she can felt my sincerity and my love for her(HHAHAH) then time for some action man, i use thoes kid style technic. i start to tickle her waist and she did the same back. After a while, we was like into action. i seated on her body to avoid her from moving too much. Started kissing her, we kissed like for about 5 mins. Then i told her "should we do it?" she looked back and stop everything. Then i told her that i really love her. After a short convincing, manage to get my point thru. procee on.
i went to take the CD which was just under my bed, but she don't like to use as it. then i was like damn happy but a bit worried. but heck care. don;'t use better. throw the CD aside.

i took off her top..waa...sorry guys i mistaken her breast size..
she was like a C+ but look damn big for a small gla like her..Then i continue to attack her nipple right side then to the left. she was moaning quite lough when i move to her left breast. Then she suddenly start to attack my already hard=on dick. Then she push me aside on my back laying down. turn off my bermudas and started to blow for me, she was really a damn good sucker man, she was like going really slow at the beginning, God damn, can't take it..she reallly good at turning my appretie. Then she started at a nice pace which let me lay down there just enjoing her blow. Mid way thru, i use my finger to feel her down there, woo,, she was already damn wet la..but i don't care. I pull her body nearer to me, easier for me to finger her, i went round and round, the faster my finger move, the faster she suck my super hard dxxk. After about 10 mins, i pull her up from my bottom, and begin to do the adult stuff. She lay down on her back, i begin to put my dick inside...Wooo
quite hard to move in, her hole is quite small but she was very very wet, and she say my dxxk was veri thick. very painfull (i do agree la,, mind dick was very thick but average length...same as my feet..hahaha) She let out a small moan as i go inside her fully. Veri shiok!!! I proccee slowly, mindfully as she was in a bit of pain. I slowly increase the speed. SHE MOANED damn lough, i stop, luckily i always put my controller beside my pillow, i turn on some music quite loughly so as to cover her moaning. Continue, this time no slow goin, heck care, i just bang her at a normal speed and increase the speed real fast and her moaning never go soft. DAmn Good MAN!!! AFter about about 10 mins ba not sure, i asked her to ride on me, DAMN, she was a hell cowgal, she just ride on me and her moaninf was still on but was not that lough. I reached for her breast and started attching both her twin sisters. After only about 5 mins, i almost cannot take it. stopped her. Bring her into my fav. position. Missy Doggie(hahaha) Time to get back, ride me so hard jus now, i doggie her slowly at 1st, but after a while i was at full gear, banging her like there was no tomoro. Don't how come, feel very shiok but stil don't come yet, hahah better. i keep on banging her non-stop from behind for about
15mins, thru out.. her moaning was back man... damn lough. Hope my neigh dont hear. Finally i explored, almost went into her, Woooo...she just lay down on her back looked damn shack. i let go onto her breast. Without asking, she came up, and begin to suck it clean on my dicky. damn shiok.
After that, i was down man,, damn tire both of us lay down huggin nakely. Thank GOD!!

LAter we clean up and i see her off to the interchange...When she got back we chated for a while before going back for my much needed well earn rest.

To be continued.......
Hope you all like it, and if you know of any JC gal care to share
if u got any experinces before. just share it too yah
Cheer to all the guys here and to the lovely gal out there!!!!!!!!!

ekin_27
09-08-2006, 01:30 PM
hmmz nice story what happen to the girl after that ?

asdfghjkl
09-08-2006, 02:37 PM
hehe.. got one more JC girl lover like me here.. :p

muaythai
09-08-2006, 03:23 PM
wa penny bro, where did you get those researching? And it was 2 yrs ago :rolleyes: now they all attached le ba? LOL

MMM88
09-08-2006, 03:29 PM
more to cum .....i hope..
kinda boring ND...for me...haiiiiii:(

asdfghjkl
09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
so jc or poly girls more horny ah? :rolleyes:

sinnerrr
09-08-2006, 04:53 PM
sorry to say bro but i think ur story is a bit over exaggerated dont you think?
im from one of the top jcs in singapore and i've been playing around with girls from jcs but i've never came accross a girl that has screwed a guy like that, for most of em it takes quite a while unless she's a slut but then again if that girl you did it with was a slut she wouldnt be so reluctant right?
just my point of view here.

BeachM
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
bro u'll be surprised.. my ex gf was a virgin from one of da neigbourhood jcs.. after we got together.. we were humping everyday from noon till night.. and she's one horny gal.. really.. but she dosen't sleep ard.. so u'll be surprised at all da gals that come frm JC.. cus if u notice they go to Uni after dat.. and they haf a saying dat uni hostel gals are horny.. haha so i can believe abit of it.. :)

asdfghjkl
10-08-2006, 12:50 AM
guess teens nowadays are VERY horny ah! :p

cactus88
10-08-2006, 04:21 AM
nice story... but i dont think this story the possiblity rates are much more lower from last time to now. Reason wise less girls on the net and more guys on the net too. sometimes just a guy playing a fool with a girl's nick to waste ya timeee..

anyway pls continue ya story =D

Bigbluebird
10-08-2006, 02:17 PM
guess teens nowadays are VERY horny ah! :p

Extremely horny! :D

hubber26
10-08-2006, 03:31 PM
I dare to vouch that JC gal are more horny. Presently, i having a GF whom I deflowered in Jan this year after when she completed her JC.

She is from one of the TOP JC in Singapore... she is also the top 10 of her JC and just received an award $$$ for being the top 10. I nick name her Money Cow.

Well, I was her 1st man and since then, she is begining to learn well and becoming real pro in screwing me, teasing me upside down!!! Oh man! I love her giving me multiple orgasms like screwing me from early evening till morning. Oh man, that was a tiring episode.

Now she is Uni, oh man, i bonk her the moment we stepped into her room as soon as she draw her keys 1st time for the hostel. But i find rather not that nice to bonk in hostel, i rather paid and get a good hotel and bonk her till next day with all the privacy. :D

asdfghjkl
10-08-2006, 04:22 PM
how old are you to have a JC girl as GF? :rolleyes:

hubber26
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh boy. bro, u reply in my other post... My mei mei is only 19yrs recently.

tellmiwhy
10-08-2006, 06:36 PM
wah bro...how i envy u. i onli had one ex gf who was damm horny and everytime she was the one that starts the ball rolling. nvr get to meet this sort of gals nwadaes...guess must also be me being lesser time to 'play' ard. :p

geylang18
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
actually it doesnt really matter which school la. Top or not... neighbourhood or not... people need to fuck, period but since we are on the topic.

Many moons ago, i was in Sec 3 going on to Sec 4 (special stream). Met my gf, sec 2 going on sec 3 (special stream). We fucked for 1 full year not every day but at least 3 times a week. We were both virgins... and it was bit by bit exploring. First few times cannot even find hole.

Your stories though shiok, is as some bros mentioned exaggerated. Virgin lick your shaft clean, swallow... all sounds like fatasies but hey, its your story and i like it. For me, i was as puzzled when i first came (from screwing) and my gf was so surprised. And i always come within minutes of fucking her so there was hardly any positions. I think many bros willl attest to that. THe older u get, the harder to come and more pattern needed. My gf did not even ride me once in that 1 year. We didnt even think abt that but we did doggie though and 69 and fucked in public toilets.

Wanna guess which school she is from? White uniform.:D

hitler
11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
actually it doesnt really matter which school la. Top or not... neighbourhood or not... people need to fuck, period but since we are on the topic.

Many moons ago, i was in Sec 3 going on to Sec 4 (special stream). Met my gf, sec 2 going on sec 3 (special stream). We fucked for 1 full year not every day but at least 3 times a week. We were both virgins... and it was bit by bit exploring. First few times cannot even find hole.

Your stories though shiok, is as some bros mentioned exaggerated. Virgin lick your shaft clean, swallow... all sounds like fatasies but hey, its your story and i like it. For me, i was as puzzled when i first came (from screwing) and my gf was so surprised. And i always come within minutes of fucking her so there was hardly any positions. I think many bros willl attest to that. THe older u get, the harder to come and more pattern needed. My gf did not even ride me once in that 1 year. We didnt even think abt that but we did doggie though and 69 and fucked in public toilets.

So many.. NYGH?

shit8
11-08-2006, 01:01 AM
how old are you to have a JC girl as GF? :rolleyes:

haha i 22 nia :)

shit8
11-08-2006, 01:07 AM
wah bro...how i envy u. i onli had one ex gf who was damm horny and everytime she was the one that starts the ball rolling. nvr get to meet this sort of gals nwadaes...guess must also be me being lesser time to 'play' ard. :p

eh why u use my avatar ah...

Offspring
11-08-2006, 01:32 AM

C C High? :confused:

horn1man
11-08-2006, 09:38 AM
btu special stream leh...hmm...think river valley high?

aren't you lucky that everything went on fine? if not having sex with sec3 girl is underage!!! :eek: well...kudos to you bro...sad to say i came from a boy sch...sigh...

tellmiwhy
11-08-2006, 10:29 AM
eh why u use my avatar ah...

bro shit8,

i also saw ur avatar after i log on mine. but u nvr say anything so i didn't bother. heehee...i gt it from my com one leh...mayb gf or sis save it there. dunno wat to put liao. but u dun like then tell me, i try to change lor. :o

paiseh paiseh. u r mre senior, u decide lor. :p

cheersss

geylang18
11-08-2006, 11:43 AM
So many.. NYGH?

Yup bro... spot on.

sukhoi
11-08-2006, 01:06 PM
yea special stream sch so not a lot,theres stuff like RGS, NYGH, MGS and so on but pure white uniform i think NYGH as SCGS is blue so NYGH it is

shit8
11-08-2006, 09:02 PM
bro shit8,

i also saw ur avatar after i log on mine. but u nvr say anything so i didn't bother. heehee...i gt it from my com one leh...mayb gf or sis save it there. dunno wat to put liao. but u dun like then tell me, i try to change lor. :o

paiseh paiseh. u r mre senior, u decide lor. :p

cheersss

if can try change lor..haha..

tellmiwhy
11-08-2006, 09:26 PM
if can try change lor..haha..

haha...ok bro. will change but gimmi some time k. :p nid to search for nice pics. the com is new one so lost all the previous storage. (damm it, my mother tot the old com put beside is useless and sold it to garanguni who happend to pass by. :( all my dwnload and burnt clips. haizzz)

asdfghjkl
11-08-2006, 11:23 PM
so can we conclude that JC gals are horny? :rolleyes:

goodielecks
11-08-2006, 11:54 PM
When 1 jc girl sleeps around? Does that represent the whole jc population? I doubt so.

hitler
12-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Yup bro... spot on.
wah! NYGH:)

duothrust
12-08-2006, 10:34 PM
so can we conclude that JC gals are horny? :rolleyes:

It just happens that the ones we encountered are horny. Hardly representative of the entire JC gals segment. My personal experience of 1 JC gal is....YES > HORNY!

asdfghjkl
13-08-2006, 12:03 AM
maybe those wildful, cheong pub.. are horny la.. remember got one RJ girl dancing like slut in Zouk! :cool:

Remses
13-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Mayb lot of JC gals are frm gal sch and they not ever come into contact with guys..Once in JC they are like us guys wondering how it looks like when guy is naked and for guy will be thinking how big is their boobs..Exploring starts...:)

assster
14-08-2006, 03:31 AM
I seriously doubt whether one is horny just becos they come from JC or poly or wat leh... think it all depends on the gal itself bah, instead of the sch she goes to?

I had only had 2 jc gals before, 1 is really quite horny while the other is normal.. poly gals oso got some very horny ones.. :p

soggypanties
14-08-2006, 04:12 AM
Only had 2 before. Both knew each other, both virgins hence the sex was pretty unimpressionable. However through this very small sample group, I have one conclusion, that the first time is always the toughest. After that, she becomes the initiator. I think thats common knowledge too.

da dick
15-08-2006, 04:33 AM
really ah? i heard from army mates, those who like to cheong one... the horny ones usually more ah lian. the type that like R'N'B music. almost everyday go pub/disco one.i not sure la. dunh cheong much. the only ONS i had was with changi bapok. but those sort of ah lian girl ah, like no brain one. talk to them can fall alseep. maybe i should try to sian JC or Uni girl...

asdfghjkl
24-02-2007, 12:18 AM
any more updates bo.. now more in JC liao lor ~ :D

Lime
24-02-2007, 12:58 AM
actualli i find tat guy story abit exaggerated also..
first time go out hold hand, go back hm, and have sex? hmmm abit fast rite lol
and wow he gt a dick as long as his feet.. hmm normal size also size 8-9.. long dick u have.. manage to insert the whole thing in?

and ya jc gals might be easy but well not all are slut like the one slept with.. where gt so fast first date den can "feel" ur love?

well nice story anyway hahahaha

asdfghjkl
24-02-2007, 01:43 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8751/4174636505525662628l122gr9.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4174636505525662628l122gr9.jpg)

covenn
24-02-2007, 02:20 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8751/4174636505525662628l122gr9.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4174636505525662628l122gr9.jpg)

St andrews! up n on! during my time 1998-99, the girls were really power!

pimple99
24-02-2007, 11:11 AM

Man.. Lives are in the making here. Hearts are in the waking here. Haha. Mighty undertaking here up & on! Crap xia. :) I also from SA. Cheerios

pimple99
24-02-2007, 11:12 AM

Lives are in the making here. Hearts are in the waking here. Mighty undertaking here up & on! I also from SA.

ACJCian
24-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Since you guys yearn for it, why don't you all go for it then? Afterall, the end to a fantasy is it's fulfilment, ain't it? JC gals, I guess they personify purity and naivity which are elements, I'm sure, most brothers here find a uber huge turn on. Clad in their sliverish short crisp skirts of green or white or blue, it is no wonder their cute shapes imprinted by the outlines of their youthful arses reinvigorate the nostalgia in all of us.

asdfghjkl
25-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Since you guys yearn for it, why don't you all go for it then?

ur english beri power.. dun understand ur post ler.. kekeke :cool:

vertikal
25-02-2007, 03:22 AM
Since you guys yearn for it,...

Huh? please use simple english.. i know you're from ACJC, dont need to use such chim english please

ACJCian
25-02-2007, 03:55 AM
Pai seh.. the topic brought back some memories..haha, so that was how i felt about it.

asdfghjkl
25-02-2007, 04:17 AM
mai siao siao.. AC ler.. kekeke :p

deadshag
25-02-2007, 05:55 AM
hi guys, my ex gf also used to be from NYGH, super horny girl.. after we got together, she initiated everything right from the start... come to think of it, I was getting blow jobs an average of 5 days a week!..

JC girls = Horny girls :D