PDA

View Full Version : CAVANA in the ECP

masterJACK
08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Hello Bros...

A good place out of the city to relax and enjoy....

I went a few weeks ago and had a good time in there..

Atmoshpire: The place is not new.. Looks a bit old, but the treatment and the facilities are good.

Facilities: Steam room, hot pool, jczi, cold pool, ect... all good ones.. and very relaxing..

The Massage: Wav... I can bet.. the best massage I ever got in Singapore.. A thai girl in her late 20's or early 30's.. Her name is JJ

Very strong massage.. nice communication.. really will crack the bones.. and I could feel that she too was enjoying the massage..

Special: Offered but not taken... maybe next time will take and report for my dear bros... But the massage you should not miss.. Basically I like thai massage as it is strong and powerful. And this was the best thai massage i got in here.

Name: JJ
looks:6/10
figure:6/10
massage:9.9/10
bj:didnt try
fj:didnt try
Service: 9/10

love you bros..

MASTER JACK:)

masterJACK
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Bros...

Went second time.. Already called and booked for JJ. Went there on time and I told had booking. Enjoied the facilities for 30 mins and it was my time for the massage..

Went to the room and was waiting for JJ... OMG an old thai lady came in.. And I told her that i had a booking with JJ.. She went and sent the rece guy and he told me that JJ is off that day.. I was pissed off.. He suggested a local girl.. and I agreed.. Bros... I am not telling the name coz dont want her biz to get effected.

About 5 mins later came a little plump girl.. I was actually standing and she came beside me and we started talking.. She was talking and talking that I didnt get a chance to tell her to start the massage. After sometime I managed to make her start massge me..

Massage was bad.. press here press there.. ect... and a lot of talking.. later she asked me what i need... I told i hv a HJ, she said 50 for HJ and if she need to remove the top then in it 80.. WTF...???? I asked her 50 will be good for both and she started giving me HJ.. she took off her top without me telling.. The sad part was that she was still talking about her friends, pubs, food.. etc... My DINGO started getting hard and then cool off hearing her stories... I was damm pissed off... I told her it was enough.. and I told her I cannot unload. She happly stopped and asked me to shower..

I showered and got ready and gave her 50 even i didnt unload.. She then asked me 30 more as it was 80 for taking the top off too.... WTF..??

I told her.. If she want her customers to be happy and come back to her.. she should make some changes... God knows if she will change or not...

Any Bros here got exprince with this girl..??

But JJ who was there is good.. maybe will make sure Jj is there next time and go.

With love...

Master Jack

Genbukan
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Yo Bro, sounds good. Possible to PM me the location?

masterJACK
08-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Bros...

I wrongly posted 2 times... Sorry Bros...
I am editing the second posting here..

Masterjack

AV-Taiso
08-08-2006, 04:27 PM
bro, can i , or should i say.."we" know the overall damage? :)

masterJACK
08-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros..

Massage with facilities is 38.00

MasterJack

Genbukan
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Yo Bro,

Thanks for the PM.... No need to wait. have upz your pt. So... will you upz me too :D .
Will definately write a FR once I visited the place. BTW, any idea of the Dmg and besides JJ, the old woman and the chubby gal any else that caught your attention there??

gongon
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
just a small info,
went there once. the pool is small for abt 2 ppl.
the rms are small cubicle and you can hear what's going on outside and vice versa.

masterJACK
09-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi Bros...

When I went there.. the hot pool is big.. about 10 ppl can easly sit in the hot pool.. and about 5 to 7 people in the Jaq and the cold pool.

MasterJACK

posh_boy
14-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Bros...

When I went there.. the hot pool is big.. about 10 ppl can easly sit in the hot pool.. and about 5 to 7 people in the Jaq and the cold pool.

MasterJACK

bro,

ther are 2 HC in the same building.

R u referring to the one on 2nd floor?

I hav been to the 2nd floor unit once n the pool is really small.

Massage is lousy too.

I tink mostly are thai gals but the gal which i trtied, her JG is great but a bit pain. is tis normal?

she make my didi hard n soft hard n soft n cum cum a lot. can really feel the shooting power. veri shiok but tired also.

curiosityz
14-08-2006, 06:25 PM
thanks bro
i might be going there to try out one day...

2hentai
14-08-2006, 11:37 PM
bro,

ther are 2 HC in the same building.

R u referring to the one on 2nd floor?

I hav been to the 2nd floor unit once n the pool is really small.

Massage is lousy too.

I been that one. Dont rem the name. Sux big time. The "hot pool" is just those jacuzzi tub you found in penthouse that can fit only 2 people. The " TV room" is just a small corner behind the cashier, they just put some chairs and a 21inch TV. hahaha

I had a girl called tina from thailand. Pretty decent looking but she quote me 120 for FJ. I rejected her she sianz liao. Would give this place a miss. Any bro rem the name?

cestycesty
15-08-2006, 02:10 AM
i've been there b4. used to have alot of thais. one of them gave excellent HJ for 50. damn seducing one. shirley is her name. no longer working there i think. her massage is really good too. alot of bone cracking one. but still the HJ was the best. body pressure on the groin area till your dick is abt to pop then she will masssage the thighs and let your dick go down again. keep doing this till she rub oil her my dick and massage it like a dough. something like doing popiah like that. quite shiok then proceed to do the HJ. damn good man.

TaxiLao
15-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Seems nobody patronizes thread for a long time.....I went there a couple of times.One of my favs is a M'sia milf named Moon.Her massage considered ok la.She also provide JG svc so any interested bros could check out there.

A short brief FR on Moon:

Looks - 6/10
Body - 7.5/10 ( consider slim with a small tummy)
Boobs - B cup, I think.( nice to suck)
Types of svcs - I have only tried JG(like the way she handles my didi) till now so other bros have to check out with her.
Attitude - 9/10
RTF : Of course,she is quite friendly and chatty.

My last trip was back in march so bros might want to check out with the HC before visiting.Cheers!;)