PDA

View Full Version : Eden in HOlland V

oteonghn
06-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Any one been to massage at Holland v?
There are two there. Went to Eden. Cost is SGD45 per hour. The ohter one is
SGD50 per hour.
WEnt upstairs. The receptionist. a bit fat met me and intro meto the masseur, xiao hong. Slim, taut body. Nice shapre. Face, so so.
Went into room with heavy curtain and massge bed. told to strip naked.
Which I did. Then lie face down. massage so so.
after caressing body for a while, asked to turn. I started to auto roam her.
she smile.and then ask if I wan Hf. SGD50. Arleady hard, so ok.
not bad for hj. came a few minutes later.
All in not too bad

sianren
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
SGD50 per hour.
WEnt upstairs. The receptionist. a bit fat met me and intro meto the masseur, xiao hong. Slim, taut body. Nice shapre. Face, so so.
All in not too bad

Hi Bro, never attempt to try so far from my location...How the Age of the gal, sound more like a milf to me, but honestly speaking for $45 or $50 a bit to EX lor..., unless there is more selling points here? See any other Bros will take in the offer?

cheers

Kong San
07-08-2006, 09:56 AM
SGD50 per hour.
All in not too bad
Bros U must go on Saturday or Sunday & look for Moon , she only work week ends only . She's a local chinese , slim & pretty with good massage . If U want her , U have to call up & book her . The phone no. is 64699927 Holland Village No. 29A .:D

posh_boy
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
SGD50 per hour.
All in not too bad

Bro,

I oni noe of 1 eden in Holland V. Is it aby the Ice-cream shop?

If yes, I tink the boss is a PRC turn S'porean named Wendy.

The shop has not much facilities n toliet is at the back of the shop. you have to bypass the counter whenever gg to shower.

Been there a few times in the past.

newyorker88
07-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Bro, never attempt to try so far from my location...How the Age of the gal, sound more like a milf to me, but honestly speaking for $45 or $50 a bit to EX lor..., unless there is more selling points here? See any other Bros will take in the offer?

cheers

Usually younger gals tend to ask for more wat. you get old ladies, 30 they also do for you. Young age is an asset for gals. :D

timong
07-08-2006, 06:18 PM
HI

Claimed to be 22. MOre like 26 or 28.
Taut body. Slim. Not bad looking.
By the way, what's MILF ?
new here

As to Moon, will try that one another weekend
She does HJ ?

andrew 911
08-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Bros U must go on Saturday or Sunday & look for Moon , she only work week ends only . She's a local chinese , slim & pretty with good massage . If U want her , U have to call up & book her . The phone no. is 64699927 Holland Village No. 29A .:D
U are right bros Kong San , Moon can give good massage . She's tall & slim cute face with very long hair . Bros just call up some times she work on week days also , remember I take her is on weekdays .

Power Toh
09-08-2006, 02:52 PM
I take Moon once , her massage is fanatic. Bros trust me U will never regret to get her .:)

gery
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM
read from the forum , went down to EDEN ask for Moon . As what bros says : NO REGRET , she really do her job . She had a good skill , will look for her next time again .:)

firefox
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM
read from the forum , went down to EDEN ask for Moon . As what bros says : NO REGRET , she really do her job . She had a good skill , will look for her next time again .:)

Hi bro,

may i know what is the damage for special? Thanks.

raverboy
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM

U are right bros Kong San , Moon can give good massage . She's tall & slim cute face with very long hair . Bros just call up some times she work on week days also , remember I take her is on weekdays .

Serves me right for listening to you guys (or are "U" both the same person?) :eek:

Went to this joint recently to check out the hype surrounding "Moon". Shouldve high-tailed it out of there when I saw the UV light they were using near the reception area.

Moon is tall. Check.
Moon is not slim.
Moon does not have a cute face.
Moon has "very long hair". Check.
Moon works weekdays and weekends.
Moon is not "pretty". At least not in my books.
Moon is "local chinese". Check.
Good massage? well... more "average" to me.

Your batting average is 3/8 = 37.5%
Pretty miserable, if you ask me.
$45 and about 1.5 hours (including travel time) of my time -> out the window!

andrew 911
11-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Serves me right for listening to you guys (or are "U" both the same person?) :eek:

Went to this joint recently to check out the hype surrounding "Moon". Shouldve high-tailed it out of there when I saw the UV light they were using near the reception area.

Moon is tall. Check.
Moon is not slim.

Bros maybe she's not your type , but shs's a nice girl every time serve U with a silme & most important she's very patient to do the massage .

peter boy 44
12-08-2006, 07:38 AM

Moon is tall. Check.
Moon is not slim.

Bros I don't think U take Moon before , if U take her before U will never say so & I think there is some thing on U , is not so nice to say a person in this way , if she is so perfect she don't have to be a masseuse, she can be a model . I think U need a super model to massage U , ha......they will never want U , because are not a BIG BOSS .

Mr King
12-08-2006, 07:48 AM
I take Moom before , she's very good . I agree bro peterboy44 say there is some thing wrong on U . Saturday I'm going down to see her again .

Red Sun
12-08-2006, 09:15 AM

Moon is tall. Check.
Moon is not slim.

Bro raverboy I think U are not well EDUCATED , if U are EDUCATED , U shouden write all this rubbish . If U like her U take her next time , if U don't like her just forget about it . I'm going down to see her this afternoon , I WILL CHECK IT OUT FOR U .

Lambert
12-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Moon is definitely not like what the guys here descibed. She used to be from Park View and is definitely not pretty and young. I suspect these guys are advertising for the boss.

leeky123
12-08-2006, 05:08 PM

Moon is tall. Check.
Moon is not slim.

i second u bro ...these baskets...shouldnt have listen to them...went down today...kannina...thought is a sweet young thing claimed by them...ended up...a old...fat....age...at least 35 yrs old...

but if bros looking for real massage...maybe can look for her...other than that...give it a miss...

yes...i suspect the persons behind these nicks r either same person or they are promoting for these shop...should have look at their join dates! :mad:

raverboy
14-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Bro raverboy I think U are not well EDUCATED , if U are EDUCATED , U shouden write all this rubbish . If U like her U take her next time , if U don't like her just forget about it . I'm going down to see her this afternoon , I WILL CHECK IT OUT FOR U .

:p I really don't give a flying f**k what you think/do/say. I'm just sharing my opinion, that's what this board is for.

Alucard_x
17-08-2006, 01:13 AM
The gal name Moon at Eden now is a lady much on the plump side. The so called Moon who is slim, no longer works at Eden now. She was at Eden about 4 months back. That's when I tried her then.

firefox
17-08-2006, 08:55 AM
The gal name Moon at Eden now is a lady much on the plump side. The so called Moon who is slim, no longer works at Eden now. She was at Eden about 4 months back. That's when I tried her then.

Hi all Bros,

HC & tuina ladies move ard all the time. and the nicks they use are usually recycle. There is no way to keep track of them unless u are their regulars & follow them when they switch locations.

Always take the FRs with a pinch of salt. Lesser the expectation, lesser the disappointment. ;)

And pls don't get into a violent argument over some FRs, life is too short for that...:rolleyes:

17-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Anyone here tried Carmen before ?
Care to share your FR / experiences / ratings : be it good or bad ?

Happy Cheonging ! :D