PDA

View Full Version : Alice's Loan Is Due

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Hello to all brothers and fans of my stories (Real or fiction), I am back with another fictional story. Hope you guys like it out there.

Oh... and many thanks to some bros who still support me even though I have not been actively posting.

CHAPTER 1

"Please, you've got to give me just a little more time!” Alice Henderson pleaded. “The restaurant is almost finished!” Her upscale restaurant, Corfu—named after the Greek island—promised to be the culmination of her dream and all of Alice's energy and attention was focused on it.
"You agreed to the terms when you borrowed the money,” Tony ‘The Cantaloupe’ Callebreeze told her. He was named for his rotund shape. “No one forced you to take it."
"I know! But there've been some delays. It couldn't be helped. The subcontractor—” she stopped. She knew Tony didn't want to hear about her problems. “The restaurant should open in a month, then I'll be able to pay you back, I promise!"
Normally, this is where the Mafia capo would zero in on the business; get the mark to agree to sign over a portion in exchange for an extension on the loan. Later, of course, they would muscle their way in to own it outright.
But Tony already had four restaurants, two dry cleaners and a bodega. Even for a man who loved to eat like Tony did, he was ass deep in restaurants. And they were all within a 16-block area of his neighborhood in Queens, so he was even starting to compete with himself for business—and workers. No, he really didn't want another restaurant.
He thought about his next step while he looked at Alice Henderson. She was a good-looking woman, he had to admit.

Tall, blonde, self-assured—she was the kind of woman who had men at her beck and call all her life. A woman who thought she could do no wrong. A woman like that Tony wouldn't mind seeing taken down a peg or two.
"Twenty-five large is a lot of fuckin’ money, Alice. I have expenses myself. I can't just roll that over. It's spoken for already.” Of course, that wasn't true. He just wanted her to squirm.
"Look, the money's tied up right now. I used all I had and borrowed more, as you well know. Just give me thirty days to get Corfu open. Afterwards, I can get another loan at the bank to pay you off."
Tony shook his head. “No can do, Ms. H.” He waited.
She became angry. “I'm fully aware of how you operate. Now come the threats. Just remember: If you break my legs, you won't get any of your money back."
He shrugged. “I'm a businessman, Alice. That stuff went out with Al Capone.” Tony wasn't above such actions—just not with a beautiful woman. The Italians were quite gallant where it came to women. “Even if the loan was extended, you'd owe me thirty-five grand in a month,” he said.
"Thirty-five grand! That's outrageous! We had a deal!"
"Yes, we did. And you fuckin’ broke it."
Alice realized he was right. He had her over a barrel. As it was, she had borrowed fifteen thousand from him to cover some last-minute expenses, expecting to pay back twenty when the restaurant opened.
Now, with the usury rates Tony was charging, she owed twenty-five thousand—and the opening was still a few weeks off. There was no way she could pay another ten G's on top of that when it finally did open.
Alice felt her world was spinning out of control. Her heart beat wildly, trying to think a way out of this mess. She stared at the fat man.
"So here's where you make me an offer I can't refuse, right?” she said bitterly. “I sign over a portion of my business to you and then I have to hire the people you say and maybe use the place to launder your dirty drug money, right?"
"Actually, I was thinking of something else you could do to pay back the money.” He gazed at her, eyes expressionless, then raised one eyebrow.
She colored, then stood abruptly. “This conversation is over. I'm leaving.” She turned toward the door.
Tony nodded over her shoulder to Paulo, his bodyguard. His large bulk blocked the door. “If you leave now, Alice, I'll have to get my money from another source ... say, your mother? I hear she's got some. She's at Valley View, isn't she?"
Alice froze, then whirled on him, eyes ablaze. “You bastard! You keep her out of this! She needs what she's got to pay her expenses for her care there—you must know that."

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:15 PM
She was horrified that he knew so much about her invalid mother. She was also embarrassed to admit that she had already borrowed ten thousand dollars from her mother herself.
"You leave me no choice, Alice. I'm going to collect, one way or another."
She stared at him, wishing she could make him just disappear. Then, defeated, she sat down again. “Just what are you proposing? That I fuck you for twenty-five grand?"
"Oh, dear me, no! You may be high-priced, but no fuckin’ whore is worth that to me!” The term stung her. “However, I may be able to find a few rich benefactors who might be persuaded."
"Wh—what do you mean?"
"If I can find some guys willing to pay, let's say, five large each for a night of passion, I would consider the loan square."
Alice couldn't believe what she was hearing. “There's no way—"
Tony thumped his meaty fingers on the edge of the table. “Here's the way it's gonna be—or we go visit your fuckin’ mother. You go where we tell you and do as we say whenever we call between now and whenever your precious restaurant opens. You pay back your loan on your back."
Alice was horrified. There was no way she would fuck that many men in exchange for her loan. Still, she had to be realistic. He had her at a disadvantage, but if she played her cards right, she might be able to negotiate her way out of this mess. Alice had always considered herself a shrewd negotiator.
She had to think about her future. After all, she was 34—no spring chicken any more, and she'd never been married. And sex? She had a healthy appetite. She wasn't afraid to use her body to get what she wanted on occasion. Especially with a wealthy man. She had to admit she often put out on the first date, just because she wanted him to stick around. Not that they ever did.
She returned Tony's steady gaze. “One date. No more."
"You think you're worth twenty-five large for one fuckin’ night? No way."
"Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I walk and let you foreclose on the damn restaurant. And my mother doesn't have that kind of money anyway, so bugging her won't help you."
She stared at him, trying to impress him with her determination. “If you press me on this, I'll go to the police and raise a stink."
Tony pursed his lips, then said. “You'd have to do everything this guy tells you to do—including fuckin’ some friends of his."
Alice shook her head. She'd been ready for that trap. “No. The guy only. I'm not sitting still for a daisy chain."
"Look, it's gonna be hard enough finding a guy like this.

You make it impossible, we can't make a deal. How about five friends?"
"One extra friend. No more."
Tony sighed. “Two men—and one woman."
That took Alice by surprise. “He'd want me to, um, make love to a woman?"
"I don't know. I gotta keep his options open, ya know?"
Alice had had only one lesbian encounter, back in college. It had been quite pleasant, she recalled. Maureen. A slender, sexy and accomplished lover. Alice might have pursued it further it Dan hadn't come into her life shortly thereafter. Maureen found someone else and Alice still remembered the odd sense of loss she felt.
She nodded. “Two extra men, and maybe one woman."
"Whatever they wanna do, right? The four of them?"
"Well, nothing permanent. I'm not getting a tattoo or a piercing, if that's what you mean."
"No, no—nothing like that. I just don't want you freezing up in the middle of the fuckin’ evening, just ‘cause he asks you to blow him or something."
She colored slightly. “No. I won't.” She couldn't believe she was negotiating her whoredom.
Tony started to nod, then stopped. “One night—that's ten-twelve hours, right?"
"No,” she responded at once. “Three hours—eight to eleven."

"No way. Six hours—seven to one."
"Five hours—seven to midnight."
Tony looked at her for a long minute, then slowly nodded. “You're breaking my fuckin’ balls, lady, but it's a deal.” He shook her hand as if they were closing a simple business arrangement, not setting Alice up to be his prostitute for a night. “We've got your number. Be ready to go Saturday."
She was a bit startled at that—how could he arrange something so quickly? But she could only nod. Alice left, her stomach churning.
Paulo came over after the door slammed behind her and sat down across from Tony. “I don't get it, boss. Where ya gonna find some sucker to drop twenty-five large on a fuckin’ dame? Mosta the guys wese know in da neighborhood wouldn't spend two-three thousan’ bucks ona dame, even one as hot as her."
"Never fear, Paulo. That's why I'm capo and you're the muscle. Here's what we're gonna do..."

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:18 PM
CHAPTER 2

At five on Saturday, Alice's phone rang. Nervously, she picked it up. “Hello?"
"Alice? It's Tony. Get showered and dressed up, a limo will be by to pick you up at 6:30. You'd better look like a million bucks.” He hung up before she could respond. Now that she was faced with the reality of her deal, Alice panicked.
She wanted to call someone to come rescue her. Alice wished Dan were still alive. He'd know what to do. She twisted her wedding ring and tried to think. She even thought of calling the police and just as quickly dismissed the idea. What could she tell them? That her loan shark was turning her into a whore for a night? They'd all go to jail.
She was waiting, pacing actually, by the door of her brownstone at 6:30 when the doorbell rang. Alice had dressed as if going out on a date to a fancy restaurant: She wore her black cocktail dress, matching pearl necklace and earrings, and two-inch pumps. Her blonde hair was tucked up in a bun. She had checked herself in the mirror before opening the door—she looked good, she decided. Maybe not a million bucks, but pretty darn good.
On the stoop, a large black man dressed in a chauffeur's outfit waited. “Ms. Henderson? I'm Lenny."
She looked beyond him to see the limo outside. “Yes, let me just get my coat.” She was shaking as she walked down the steps toward the car, not knowing what awaited her. Well, she knew, but the how exactly it would play out was a mystery.
She was surprised that Tony had found a rich customer so quickly. She wondered if he would be handsome, like Richard Gere in “Pretty Woman.” She hoped so.
The limo drove out of Queens toward Long Island. This made Alice a little nervous, as she thought she'd be going to Manhattan to one of the top hotels there. “Driver, um, Lenny, where are we going?"
"The Hamptons, ma'am."
Alice perked up at that—the Hamptons! She'd only been out here once for a wedding and had longed to meet someone rich enough to afford a home out here. She took out her compact and began fixing her makeup. She didn't think of herself as a call girl, just an elegant woman out on a blind date.
When the limo pulled up to the house forty-five minutes later, she was silently pleased. “House” didn't do it justice—it was a mansion! A stressed brick front swept up to gabled roofs. She guessed it would cost about five million on the market today. The limo drove up around a huge circular driveway and parked. To the left, there was a four-car garage. Parked out front were about a dozen cars, many quite expensive. The man must be a collector, she mused.
"I'll be back at midnight, ma'am,” Lenny said. She got out and approached the door. A maid answered it. She was good-looking herself—a short Latina, with black hair tied in a bun and a shapely figure. “Oh! You mus’ be Mr. Sargetti's guest. Please, come in. I'm Henrietta."
Sargetti? Sounded like a Mafia kingpin, but she didn't recognize the name. Alice gave her the coat and looked around. The foyer was almost as large as her entire apartment. The staircase, like something out of Scarlett's Tara, rose up to the middle of the second floor landing. Double doors led off both sides to what she guessed could be a library and dining room.
"This way,” the maid led her to the left, through the doors. Inside, Alice gasped. It wasn't what she expected. Instead of a library or den, the room at first appeared to be a home theater. A large projection screen graced the far wall. But there were no seats—just a big brass bed placed in the middle of the room. Along one wall were mirrors—a good twenty feet of them. She could see her expression as she stood there with Henrietta, clearly dismayed.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Her images of a candlelight dinner with a romantic man shattered as she realized that she was here simply to fuck him without pretense. She was to lie on that bed and let this man—whoever he was—have her anyway he wanted for the next five hours. Alice wondered if she would collect the money, or if Tony had arranged that in advance. She doubted he would let her touch it.
"Please, Mr. Sargetti asked me to prepare you,” she indicated that Alice should approach the bed.
"Pr—pre—prepare me?” she stuttered.
"Oh, yes, I prepare all de girls,” she said, turning from a small table wielding a shiny metal safety razor. Alice's eyes bulged; she tried to keep from screaming. “Wh—what are you going to do?"
Henrietta caught her look of fear. “Oh, no! Please, relax. I only shave you. The Mister, he like his women all clean.” She stepped closer. “Please, take off clothes."
"But—but I shaved my legs!” She protested. Henrietta just laughed. “Oh, you bery funny. ‘I shave my legs.’ Ha ha. How ‘bout dere,” she pointed with the razor to the place between Alice's legs. “You shave dere?"
Alice was appalled. “You mean, your boss wants you to shave me there? Before he even sees me?” she wanted to run, to jump in the limo and drive away. But she knew what Tony would say to that.
It was her own fault; she had come here with a romantic notion of what it would be like to be a “Pretty Woman,” now the reality was crashing down on her. She was a whore, an elegant, expensive whore, perhaps, but strip away all the expensive clothes, the top-drawer perfume and the education and she was nothing more than the tawdry women who walked the streets.
Five hours, she told herself, just five hours.
Resigned, Alice began to slip the straps of her black dress down over her shoulders. Immediately, she caught some motion out of the corner of her eye and turned, startled, to see her image, straps undone, on the large screen. “Wh—what's that? Where's the camera? Is he watching me? Right now?"
"Oh, yes. Mr. Sargetti, he like to watch.” She looked at her, puzzled, as if she had never met such a strange whore. “He paid for this, no?"
Alice nodded, watching the eight-foot version of her nodding as well. “Yes, I guess he did.” She wanted to kill Tony. She slipped off her dress and let it puddle to the floor. Henrietta pointed to her black bra and panties. “Oh, no. Nex’ time, no wear underwear. Mr. Sargetti no like."
Alice gritted her teeth. “There won't be a next time. This is a one-shot deal."
"Oh, I dinna know.” She looked confused, as if she had never heard of a one-night whore before.
Alice unhooked the bra and shrugged it aside, then slid the panties down her long legs. In seconds, she stood naked before the maid—and the man upstairs, watching, she thought.
She self-consciously tried to cover herself. “Oh, no, don't do tha',” Henrietta told her, pointing to the screen. “Mr. Sargetti want to see."
She indicated that Alice should climb up on the bed, facing the mirrors, and spread her legs wide. Alice's mound was covered in downy blond fur. During the summertime, she would trim it, but let it grow otherwise. No one had ever complained before. They considered themselves lucky to see it.
"I take care of this, no problem.” Henrietta filled a bowl with steaming water from a faucet at the wetbar, then gathered up a washcloth and the razor.
Alice couldn't see where the camera was located, but by turning her head, she observed that it had zoomed right in on her privates. She flushed and started to close her legs when Henrietta stepped in between. “Don’ be shy. I see you girls alla time. My boss, he like his women, you know?"
Alice didn't say anything, just glanced back at the screen to see if the maid had blocked the view. No, of course not. Now the angle was from up, higher, looking over Henrietta's shoulder, still focused on her downy mat between her widespread legs.
She hoped this pervert Sargetti was getting his money's worth. Henrietta took small scissors and snipped the longer hairs away, letting them fall into a small bowl she'd propped up between her legs. Alice had to admit, her ministrations felt gentle and soothing, despite her acute embarrassment. Thank god there was no one else here.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:21 PM
She leaned back slightly and let the maid work, while she watched herself on the big screen and in the mirrors. She felt strangely detached, as if this wasn't her on display but someone else, someone far more wanton and sluttish.
Henrietta finished trimming and brushed her mound clear of stray hairs before putting the bowl away. Alice took the time to examine herself. The fine hairs barely covered her now. In a few minutes, they wouldn't cover her at all. Alice had to admit, it made her feel more sexy. If she had to pay off her debt this way, she should at least try to enjoy it a little.
The maid returned and knelt down in front of Alice, holding a can of shaving cream that she shook vigorously. Before she could squirt any out, however, a voice broke through hidden speakers, startling both women: “Henrietta. Aren't you forgetting something?"
Alice pointed at the ceiling. “Was that-?” The girl nodded, looking a little unhappy. “What does he mean?"
"He mean—” She stopped, tears coming to her eyes. “This chob, this chob is bery important to me. Mr. Sargetti pay bery well. I am, how you say, no legal. No green card. Boss promise me card if I stay with him.... Otherwise, I go back to El Salvador."
Alice didn't understand. “But what—"
In answer, Henrietta stood and began removing her maid's uniform. Alice stared, “You mean—"
"No! He don’ fuck me! I no puta. Oh, sorry. But he like to watch me. Sometimes, he make me clean house with no clothes. I wanna keep chob, so I do this for him.” She stripped down quickly, as if performing a distasteful task. Soon, she was as naked as Alice and even through her dark coloration, she could see the maid was blushing.
Looking between the girl's legs, Alice couldn't help but notice that she was shaved as well.
"He makes you do that?” Alice pointed.
"Si. But he don’ fuck me. I make him promise. I save myse'f for husbood.” She came closer, then bent down to lather Alice's privates with shaving cream. It felt quite nice, going on. It came from a heated container, she noticed. The maid worked it into the short hairs, then picked up the razor. “You shou’ lean back, so I won’ hurt you. No move."
Alice leaned back on her elbows, bringing her feet up to balance on the edge of the bed. This opened her up even further and she watched, embarrassed, as the girl shaved her. The big screen image of her mimicked the action, pulling her eyes from one to the other.
She felt the scrape of the razor as it denuded her. It tickled her in the pit of her stomach, making her feel naughty, even slutty. She hadn't had feelings like that since she was sixteen and she was trying to catch the eye of Tommy Fitzgerald, the high school football quarterback. He only had eyes for Vivian, the debutante. Well, except for one night, during the summer of her sixteenth year.
He had had a fight with Vivian and Alice just happened to be around to console him. After a long talk, he kissed her, letting his hand cup the edge of her breast through her blouse and bra. She let him, thrilled that she might become his new girlfriend. When his hand edged down and cupped her mound under her dress, she had to stop him. But for that moment, Alice felt the same then as she did now—deliciously naughty. Her efforts were for naught, however, for Tommy got back together with Vivian the next day. Alice lost track of him after she went off to college, but she never forgot the tingling feelings he gave her when he touched her on that one special night.
Henrietta was finished now. There were a few lines of soap still on Alice's mound, which the maid quickly wiped off with a warm, damp washcloth. Her pussy felt so open, free and alive now that the hair was gone.
Henrietta stepped back. “You like?” Alice wasn't sure if she was talking to her or the man behind the screen.
"Hm. It feels a little strange.” She closed her legs and sat up.
"Henrietta” The disembodied voice again. “Remember our agreement?"
Tears returned to the girl's eyes as she approached Alice. “Senorita, this evenin’ happen bery quick, no? And Mr. Sargetti say he counna get second girl."
Alice was puzzled. What was she talking about? “Second girl?

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:23 PM
"Henrietta nodded. “See, he like two girl. He call it, how you say, ‘warm-over act’”
Suddenly, Alice understood. “You mean warm-up act.” The man likes to watch. And I did, after all, agree to it.
She nodded more vigorously. “Yeh. Warm-up act. Wit’ two girl. But he no find second girl, so he ask’ me...” She trailed off, embarrassed.
"He asked you to be the second girl?” Henrietta nodded once. Alice was appalled. Does this man routinely force his maid into these terrible situations? “And you don't feel you can refuse..."
The girl shook her head, tears flowing down both cheeks. “I no puta. Kissin’ woman don’ make me puta,” she said quietly, as if she was trying to convince herself.
"Well, I hope you got something out of this, Henrietta, ‘cause otherwise, he's violating about ten different labor laws."
She nodded. “He say he brin’ my brother to America."
Ahh, Alice thought. So she was a puta, after all. Every girl has her price. I'm whoring for my restaurant, and Henrietta is whoring to have her brother smuggled across the border.
"OK, how does Sargetti want to do this?” Alice sighed. She couldn't imagine a worse outcome to her agreement with Tony. To be stripped, gawked at, shaved, and now forced to do a lesbian love scene with a crying El Salvadorian maid, well, this was the pits.

Henrietta approached Alice and pushed her gently back onto the bed, climbing between her spread legs. She brought her mouth down onto the older woman, kissing her with a passion Alice didn't expect after her protestations of a few seconds ago.
They kissed like lovers. Henrietta cupped Alice's breast, then brought her mouth down to a nipple. She tongued it, letting it expand into her pretty mouth. She took her time, making sure to pay attention to both breasts until the nipples were fully extended.
The maid moved down between Alice's legs. She kissed her bare mound and stuck out her tongue to lick along Alice's cleft. Alice was surprised at how wet she was. She settled back and let the maid minister to her tender flesh, opening her up to her flicking tongue. The first wave of pleasure washed over her.
She allowed herself to drift, trying to separate her body from her mind. In her head, she was picturing opening night of the restaurant—the laughter of the crowd and the oohs and ahhs over the fabulous meals. Her body, meanwhile, was tingling, becoming languid.
Despite herself, Alice allowed the sensations invade her thoughts. Ohh, that was nice. Ohhh, god she's doing that again!
Soon, Alice's thoughts about her restaurant faded, to be replaced by her memories of Maureen. She pretended it was Maureen between her legs and they were back in their dorm room at midnight, the door locked for the night. Maureen would position herself between Alice's legs like this and bring her to several orgasms. She told her how much she loved Alice's hot, wet cunt.
Another stab of pleasure swept over her. Alice threw her head back and let a groan escape her lips. God, I might actually come!
A few more minutes, and Alice was sure of it. She pushed aside her concerns over her situation, her distaste for the voyeuristic mystery man who had hired her for the evening and just let go. Soon, the first stirrings of her orgasm fluttered from her clit to her breasts. A moment later, she shuddered with release as it took hold. The maid, sensing her climax, pulled away.
She waited a few minutes for Alice to recover, then said, “I go now. Mr. Sargetti, he come soon.” She dressed quickly and left the room.

yanki
04-08-2006, 01:27 PM
nice story, will up u if i can:D

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:46 PM
CHAPTER 3

Alice lay sprawled on the big bed, waiting. She turned her head and watched herself as he must see her: Naked, legs akimbo, a sheen of wetness around her bare mound and slit.
I'm officially a whore now.
She heard the door and involuntarily closed her legs and covered her breasts. She looked over and saw Tony enter the room, dressed in Armani. Her brow furrowed.
"Fuck,” she said aloud.
"Got that right,” Tony replied. “Didn't think I was gonna miss this fuckin’ moment, did ya?"
Alice groaned inwardly. The idea of this fat man climbing on her made her cringe. “You'll crush me,” she protested.
"Relax,” he said. “I only wanna BJ, OK?"
Alice almost felt relief. It was a Hobson's choice, to be sure, but if she had to, she'd prefer a blowjob to the alternatives.
He sat on the edge of the bed. Alice unzipped him and fished out his flaccid cock that reminded her of a fat worm. Hiding her revulsion, she leaned in and took the remnant of flesh into her mouth.
It took a very long time to make him hard. She licked and stroked his member until her mouth ached. Finally, she sensed him growing hard and increased her efforts. Once, she caught a glimpse of her and Tony on the large screen: her crouching between his large thighs, sucking for all she was worth, him with his eyes closed and his face radiating pleasure.
With a sudden spasm, he came and she coughed on his bitter sperm. Most leaked out around his rapidly diminishing cock and ran down her chin.
"Hey, you're supposta swallow,” he rumbled, clearly offended.
"I did—most of it,” she lied. “You just came too much for me."
He grinned and seemed mollified by this false compliment. He zipped up his pants and told her: “I always wanted to fuck that pretty face of yours. When you first came into my place, all high and mighty, I told Paulo chances were good I'd get a crack atcha. You don't look so high and mighty now, do ya, girl?"
Alice bit her tongue and said nothing. Tony laughed, rolled off the bed and stood up. “See ya later, OK? Maybe I'll have you come by for a little interest payment sometime, huh?"
Her blood ran cold. “We have a deal—this ends it."
"Oh, right—that's only if you make it through the night.” He paused. “'Course, you haven't met Mario yet, have ya?” He chuckled evilly. “Mario's gonna love you, I can tell you."
With that, he waddled his bulk out of the room, closing the door softly behind him.
Alice wasn't sure what Tony had meant, but she worried she was about to find out.

When the door opened again, she expected a monster. Instead, a handsome young man strolled in, his face breaking into a broad smile when he spotted her.
"Howya doin'?"
He was barrel-chested, strong, and most certainly Italian with his thick black hair and beak nose. Alice sat up. She wasn't sure how to react to this man. If he had winked at her on the street, she would have been flattered. “Mr. Sargetti?"
"No, I'm Mario,” the man said. “Mr. Sargetti will be along later. He asked me to fill in for him, so to speak."
Alice nodded. “You're the guy Tony mentioned."
He shrugged. “Whatever."
With that, the man began undressing. He seemed proud of his body, swaggering a bit, acting like a ladies man. He carefully hung the suit over the back of a nearby chair. When he took off his shirt, Alice was dismayed to see he had a chestful of black, curly hair.
God, I'm being asked to fuck an ape!
She sank back, resigned. So much for Richard Gere. She knew now she had made a mistake agreeing to Tony's terms. To get out of it now would be impossible. A thought struck her. She sat up again. “You have to wear a condom,” he said in her best schoolteacher voice. “I'm not on the pill."
He shrugged. “Sure,” he said, removing his pants. “Long as you put it on for me.” Alice felt relief for a moment—until he slipped off his boxer shorts.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 01:47 PM
My god! His cock is huge!
Even flaccid, it hung halfway down his thigh. She couldn't imagine it erect. Even as she watched, it twitched and began to grow.
Alice began whimpering, scooting up the bed away from him. “No, no—I didn't agree to this! You're too big!"
Mario laughed. “Oh, the girls all say that—the first time. Later, they're begging me for a repeat performance. Don't worry, you will too."
He climbed up on the bed toward her. She shrank back. “Th—th—the condom,” she screeched, trying to delay the inevitable.
Mario shrugged, rising to his knees before her. “Let's start with this, first.” He grabbed her head and pulled her to his crotch. Alice resisted—there was no way she could fit that thing into her mouth. Mario was strong and easily held her head there with one hand. With the other, he slapped that massive cock against her lips. She kept her mouth firmly closed.
"What we got here, a shy whore?” He laughed, a short cruel bark of a laugh.
With his free hand, he pinched her nose. She pushed hard at him, trying to fight him off, but he was an irresistible force. Soon, she had to open her mouth to breathe and he stuck the tip of his cock inside. “Now, you bite me and we're gonna have trouble,” he warned. He held her head firmly between his large hands, the hardening cock swelling on her tongue.
Alice gasped, trying to breathe around the monster. It kept growing in size, even as he pushed it in further. Soon, it battered the back of her throat, yet there was more outside, trying to get in. He was pumping into her now, using her head to guide him. Alice tried to keep her mouth and throat as open as possible; otherwise breathing was impossible. Still, she could feel her breathing passages blocked when he thrust hard into her.
She was like a rag doll on the end of his fire hose cock. Gasping with every outstroke, her eyes bulging with every in stroke, Mario kept it up for several minutes. Alice could only hang on and silently plead for him to come.
Normally, she didn't like the taste of sperm, but right now, she would welcome it because she knew it would signify the end of her ordeal.
Mario stiffened and thrust in hard, cutting off her oxygen. Alice could feel his cock spurting his seed deep within her throat. She felt her face turn red and she thought she might pass out.
At the last minute, just before her eyes rolled up in her head, he pulled out and released her. She gasped and choked, alternately swallowing and breathing, letting the color return to her cheeks. His sperm tasted bitter in her mouth.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 02:00 PM
"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?” Mario sneered. Alice couldn't speak.
He sat up on the bed, stroking her hair, her back, the curve of her ass as she slowly recovered. “Hey, you're a fine lookin’ lady, you know that,” he cooed. Alice wanted to crawl away somewhere. At least he came! Now maybe he'll go away and leave me alone!
But the man wouldn't leave. He stayed there, stroking her, talking to her, as if calming her down. It took a few minutes, but finally Alice realized what was going on. He was waiting until he got hard again. Stroking her nude body was for his benefit, not hers.
She snuck a look at his cock and was horrified to see it twitching again. Already it was semi-erect.
This man is an animal!
"Look, I can't take you—you're too big,” she said again. He just smiled. “Besides, you're all finished. You should go get Mr. Sargetti now, right? You've warmed me up, like you said.” She was babbling.
"Oh, baby, you just don't get it. Mr. Sargetti likes to watch, remember? We're coming up on his favorite part."
Alice recoiled. “Getting ripped in two wasn't part of the deal,” she said tersely. “I want out! Tell Tony the deal's off.” She started to get up.
Mario grabbed her easily and pulled her back down. “It's over when we say it's over, doll. Mr. Sargetti paid good money for you and you're going to earn it, OK?” The friendly banter was gone now. Alice knew she was going to be raped with his massive cock whether she liked it or not.
She risked another glance and saw his cock was nearly erect again. He climbed up over her. “Wait! Wait! The condom! You said you'd use a condom!"
He shrugged. “I don't carry any. I leave that up to the whore. You did bring some with you, didn't you?"
Horrified, Alice realized she had never even thought about it before she had left her apartment. And she did have some under her bathroom sink. “Stop! Surely someone here has some. Mr. Sargetti! Mr. Sargetti!"
By now, Mario had pinned her arms down and moved up between her legs. She fought him fiercely, struggling against his bulk. “Oh, we got ourselves a fighter here, Mr. Sargetti.” He outweighed her by a hundred pounds, so it was easy for him to hold her down. She tried to bring her legs up to her chest to kick him, but that only caused her cleft to be more exposed.
He pulled her hands together over her head and grabbed both wrists with one meaty paw. With his free hand, he was able to hold her right leg up and apart. He lay on the other leg, trapping her, leaving her bare pussy open to him.
She fought until her muscles popped and the veins stuck out in her neck, to no avail. Alice could feel his large cock spreading her lips. It felt like the top of a bowling pin. She screeched, she screamed, she wiggled and cursed. Still, the cock was working inexorably deeper into her. She could feel it spreading her to maximum width. She was sure she was going to be ripped apart.
He stopped for a moment, giving her the briefest pause, pulling back a little. She thought he was going to give up, but then he pushed anew. She realized he was just trying to let her own juices coat his cock, to make his passage easier.
Thankfully, her body was trying to protect her by producing large amounts of fluid. Every time he pulled back slightly, more squirted loose, making the return less painful. It went like that for several long minutes. Push into the pain, pull back to relief, then push again, the pain marginally lower.
Soon, he was able to move his cock more freely into her. The pain began to go away. Alice risked a look down between her breasts to see he still had a few inches outside her body.
My god—I'm going to take it all!
Her fear of being torn apart was replaced by her fear of pregnancy. “If I get pregnant, Tony will make you pay!” she gasped.
Mario laughed again. “You're a whore. Tony won't make me do shit.” He pushed hard into her, giving her his last two inches, effectively shutting her up. She had no idea how big he was—all she knew was that all of it was buried inside her. Surprisingly, the pain was nearly gone. She couldn't believe it.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Now he began to pump, slowly at first, just letting the juices do their work. Alice found her mouth was hanging open and she couldn't close it. Strange noises began coming from her throat—animal noises.
She felt him shift and realized her left leg was freed now. She didn't think about kicking him. Instead, she wrapped the leg over his hip. He let go of the other leg and she brought it to his hip as well. It made the angle better somehow, she told herself.
Mario released her arms and placed his hands adjacent to her shoulders. She was effectively pinned anyway, so she didn't try to fight him off. Alice grasped his arms just above the elbows and hung on.
He started thrusting harder now, his huge cock sliding in and out easily. She looked down, amazed to see this large chunk of meat disappearing into her. From her angle, she couldn't see the large screen was focused on his cock as well, zooming in as it stretched her wide.
The animal noises were getting louder now. Alice didn't show any embarrassment. “Uh. Uh. Uh.” She stared at his cock, feeling it more fully than she had ever felt any man. “Uh. Uh. Uh."
Mario was moving his cock like a piston, powering his lust. Her whole body was slick with sweat. The juices were puddling under her on the bed sheet. Her cunt felt like a giant sponge, sucking up emotions, desires, pleasure, pain—everything lost in a maelstrom of sensation. Fear of getting pregnant was gone as well.
Alice could feel every vein on his cock. She knew when he was going to come before he did. She timed her own orgasm to his. Riding the golden chariot to heaven, she heaved up just as he thrust deep within her and came. As his sperm squirted into her, stars exploded behind her eyelids. Her cunt was on fire, her breasts throbbed. She shook with relief.
It took her several minutes to come down. When at last, Mario eased his softening cock from her, a gushing quantity of fluid soaked the bed. Alice was completely limp. When he pulled off of her, she lay there open and exhausted.
"See,” Mario said. “Women always think they can't take it, but they can. Not only that, they want to come back for more. You wanna come back for more sometime, dollface?"
Alice couldn't answer. Now that the heat of passion was ebbing, her concerns flared anew. Was she pregnant? She felt dirty. She wanted to go home. She wondered if there was more to this evening's “entertainment."
Leaving her there on the bed, Mario quickly got dressed and left. Alice just lay there, letting the puddle spread under her ass.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:32 PM
CHAPTER 4

When the door opened again, Alice didn't even look over. She was beyond caring. She wasn't even sure how she felt about the night. She was degraded and abused, yet she had an experience many women only dream about. Size does matter, she mused.
The bed sank as someone crawled on it. She turned her head and saw a silver-haired gentleman, dressed in a blue silk robe. The corner of her mouth twitched. “You must be Mr. Sargetti,” she said at last.
"At your service, lady. That Mario's really sump'in, huh? Girls always think they're gonna be ripped apart, yet he always leaves ’em satisfied."
With that, he unbelted his robe and threw it open. Alice caught a glimpse of his erect cock and tried not to laugh. He was probably on par with a normal man, but he was nothing compared to Mario.
Mario would be a pretty tough act to follow, Alice thought. Is he going to try to stick his pencil dick into me now? It would rattle around in there like a straw in a cannon.
The answer came as Sargetti tugged at Alice, enticing her to turn over. “Please, Mr. Sargetti,” she began.
"Tut, tut, my dear. You earned most of your money. Now why don't you settle down and earn the rest, huh?"
Resigned, Alice rolled over. She could feel the sperm leak from her gaping cunt to splatter on her calves. He tapped the insides of her thighs, encouraging her to spread her legs apart.
Sargetti pulled a tube of lubricant from the pocket of his robe and worked it into Alice's ass with his fingers. It was an unusual feeling, being invaded back there. She had allowed a few boyfriends do it over the years, but it wasn't on her top ten list of fun things to do. Still, if this is what gets the old man off, then who is she to say no?
Rising up over her, Sargetti coated his cock, then pressed it against her anal ring. Alice tried to relax and let it open up. He popped it through and pressed harder. The gel allowed it to slide right in. He wasn't very big and soon she could feel his ballsack bounce against her tender cunt.
Fortunately, Sargetti wasn't long on stamina. After a few quick strokes, he came with a boyish bellow, then sank down off of her. Alice now knew why he liked to watch—the preamble was the show. He was just the comic relief at the end.
Belting his robe—he never had taken it completely off—Sargetti thanked the girl. From his other pocket, he pulled out two hundred-dollar bills. “This is a little bonus that's between you and me. Tony don't need to hear about it."
Her first reaction was to refuse indignantly. I'm not that kind of woman! Of course, she was. Alice accepted the bills. This would pay a waiter's salary for a few days. Her mind was back on her restaurant.

Oh, the sacrifices I've made for it!
"So, you're all done then?” Alice waited to hear if her ordeal was over. She wondered what time it was. She guessed it was close to midnight.
He laughed. “Yes, my dear. That's all. You've earned your fee, I'd say.” He looked up toward the mirrors. “Wouldn't you agree, gentlemen?"
With a sudden horror, Alice whipped her head around in time to see lights come up behind the mirrored glass, revealing a group of men standing in the room beyond. They began to silently applaud.
She flung her hand to her mouth. “My god! You let them watch?"
"But of course, my dear. You didn't think you were worth twenty-five G's all by yourself, did you? These guys helped me out—I charged them two hunnert each for the show."
Alice could see there were at least thirty or forty men in the room, clapping and smiling at her. Quickly, she calculated that Sargetti managed to cut nearly eight thousand off her fee.
She wanted to get even somehow. “OK, so you got a little discount. But you had to show your little pencil dick to all those guys. They'll be laughing at you now, behind your back."
Instead of being wounded by her remark, Sargetti just laughed again. “If I'd known what a smart mouth you had, I'da have you blow me, instead!"
Trying to maintain as much dignity as she could, Alice threw on her clothes and stomped out of the room. She had to wait out front for twenty minutes before the limo appeared to take her home.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:41 PM
CHAPTER 5

Alice arrived home exhausted. She had gone from a promising businesswoman to a prostitute in a few short hours. She might have preferred Tony just break her legs, she mused. She took a shower and scrubbed the stink of Henrietta, Mario and Sargetti off of her. She was worried she'd get pregnant. Taking a stiff brandy with her, she crawled into bed and fell into a fitful sleep.
The next day, she tried to put the sordid affair behind her. She went to the restaurant. She stopped out front and admired the new sign that had been installed: Corfu, it announced in silent neon that one day soon would light up the night. She felt very proud.
Because it was Sunday, most of the workers were off, although she had managed to talk the tile workers into tiling the bathrooms and the entryway that morning. It made the restaurant look much more complete and cheered her considerably.
Still, it was going slower that she had expected. Niggling little delays cropped up at every turn. The gas stove couldn't be installed until the one-inch gas line was in place. The gas line couldn't be extended up from the basement until the new boiler had arrived. The boiler was delayed by a strike in Boston. And on and on.
Still, she had gotten Tony off her back, so at least that worry was over. She wouldn't care to repeat that performance. Alice vowed never again to borrow money from Tony or any of his kind.
Two weeks went by. True to his word, Tony never called her again. No goons were sent by. The debt was square.
Corfu finally began to take shape, thanks to Alice's constant supervision. Her new chef, Andre Balmonte, came by to inspect the kitchen and pronounced it worthy. She interviewed maitre d’ candidates and managed to steal away a sharp man from a rival restaurant who had grown weary of the politics there. With a new corps of waiters to manage, he believed he could run things the right way from the start.
Best of all, Alice's period started, right on time. Mario hadn't gotten her pregnant! She thanked her lucky starts and moved on.
With her grand opening just two weeks away, Alice worked tirelessly on the details. She sent out invitations to the upper crust, she alerted the media's food critics, she ordered the best foods and wines.
"You look tired, but happy,” her friend Libby said to her over a fast food lunch eaten in her restaurant, while workers scurried about. Libby had come by to cheer her up and had thoughtfully brought along a sack of burgers.
Alice nodded, her mouth full. She had worked all morning without a break and she was starving. “I'm so excited, Lib! I'm finally going to have my own place! And my mom is going to sit right here,” she indicated a prime table in the center of the room, still awaiting a tablecloth.
"I had to admit, I was worried about you,” Libby said. “When you said you'd run out of money, I thought that was it. I don't know how you managed to pull it off."
Alice tried to keep her face calm. “I don't know, either, to tell you the truth. I just scrimped and saved...” and became a whore, “...and managed to keep it on track."
"Well, it looks great. I'm proud of you. I hope Jack and I are still invited for the big opening!"
"Of course! I couldn't handle this without your support! In fact, if I get stuck for a dishwasher, I may call on you!"
Libby laughed. “I'll volunteer Jack for those duties. I draw the line at hostess!"

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:49 PM
CHAPTER 6

With opening just days away, Alice spent more and more time at the restaurant. Last minute problems had to be ironed out, decisions had to be made, Balmonte had to be placated when he had a disagreement with the sous chef.
Alice came home on Wednesday at 9 p.m., hoping to just crawl into bed. She wanted to return at 7:30 the next day, so all she wanted was a quick shower and a long, dreamless sleep.
She used her key to unlock her mailbox in the lobby. She hadn't checked her mail in two days and was shocked at how many letters were crammed in there. As she pulled them out, she noticed a padded envelope had been taking up most of the space.
She scowled as she wedged it out, then stacked the other letters on top of it before punching the elevator button. At her floor, she fumbled with her keys, then swept into her apartment. She dropped the mail on the table in the entryway.
Alice poured a big glass of wine, then stripped off her sweaty clothes. Dressed only in her silk robe, she padded back to the hall to collect her mail.
"Now, let's see what I've been missing,” she said to herself as she sorted through the mail. Bills, junk mail, junk mail, bills. “Oh, boy. Worth the wait."
She came to the padded envelope. From its size, she guessed it was a videotape. Did I order something and forget about it? Alice fumbled with the wrapper. She did have a particular fetish for Chippendale men, she giggled, maybe Libby bought her a little present.
As the wrapper fell away, her eyes opened wide. The glossy cardboard cover screamed: “$25,000 Whore: The Adventures of Alice."
There were several stills on the cover that Alice assumed were from the video—stills that showed her in that horrid room, getting licked by Henrietta, fucked by one massive cock, and buggered by another.
Her hands shaking, she stripped off the plastic wrapper and put the tape into the machine. It was like watching a car wreck. It's horrible, but you can't take your eyes off it.
The cameras, Alice noted, had been placed in many locations, not just the ones she had observed from the big screen. The tape had been cleverly edited, giving jump-cuts and slo-mo replays of all the action. Though Alice's and Henrietta's faces were clearly shown, only glimpses of the faces of the two men could be seen. Most of the action, naturally, centered on close-ups of Alice's naked genitals, a cock plunging into her pussy or ass, or Henrietta's tongue bringing her to orgasm.
She sat stunned, watching the entire tape, her mind racing. What have they done? What have I done?
She rifled through the wrappings and noticed for the first time a small, folded piece of paper inside. Nervously, she picked it up and unfolded it. She read:
You didn't think I would pay 25 large without trying to get some of my money back, did you? You were a good lay, but no broad is worth that kind of cash. But your video has proven to be very popular. It's only been out a month and already, I've sold 1,000 copies at $25 each. That's more than many of the other titles at my company, Va-va-voom Video. At this rate, you're going turn out to be quite the little money-maker for me.
Oh, and if you threaten to go to the police, I'll make sure your family and many of your potential customers get a copy of this video.
Of course, I can't guarantee that some of them won't order it on their own.
It was signed, "S."
Alice put her head in her hands and wept.
At the grand opening, Alice put on a brave face, greeting each guest and making sure all the details were taken care of. What else could she do?
In the back of her mind, she wondered if any of her guests had somehow seen the video. Perhaps some even harbored secret fetishes and had ordered it. When someone looked at her a half-second too long, she thought they might have recognized her.
Her nerves already were jangling when Mario strolled in at nine o'clock. She froze. He wore a crisp dark suit that must've cost a thousand bucks. He smiled when he saw her and beckoned her over.
"Hey, baby, long time, no see. How'ya doin'?"
"Please,” Alice whispered, glancing around to see if anyone noticed her talking to a thug. “Not here. Not now."
"Whatcha talkin’ about? Is that any way to treat an old friend?"
"What do you want?” she hissed.
He shrugged. “Just a meal. I've heard good things about this place."
"I'm afraid that's impossible without a reservation. If you could come back—"
"How about that table?” Mario pointed to the center table, where Alice's mother was halfway through her dinner.
"No! That's my mother! I just picked her up from the nursing home for this—"
"Perhaps she'd like a little souvenir to take home with her tonight,” he sneered, reaching into his inside jacket pocket and showing her the corner of one of the videos. “Compliments of me, of course."
Alice panicked, but managed to keep her voice a whisper. “No! Please! Not here!” she reached out and pushed it back into his jacket. Mario didn't object.
She looked around wildly. No one appeared to have noticed. “Give me a minute. Go to the bar and have a drink."

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Mario nodded and drifted away. Gritting her teeth, Alice went to her mother's table and squatted down next to her wheelchair. “Mom! How is everything?"
"Oh, just fine, dear. Your chef did a marvelous job on my veal scallopine."
"Great, just great.” Alice felt sweat forming under her arms and on her upper lip. “Um, say, Mom, I seem to have made a mistake on my reservations. I wonder if you could really help me out here?"
She glanced up uncertainly. “Why, yes, dear, what can I do?"
Moments later, her mother was being wheeled to the kitchen to finish her dinner. Two busboys cleaned up her debris quickly and put a fresh, white tablecloth in place while Alice went to the bar.
"Your table is ready, sir,” she grimaced, ready to bite a hole in her cheek.
"Oh, thanks so much. And if you could be so kind as to take care of the check, I'd really appreciate it."
This time, Alice bit down hard enough to taste blood. “Of course, sir.” She led him to the table. It seemed such a shame to waste a four-person table on this one repellent man, but Alice didn't know what else to do.
"Maybe after my dinner, you and I could get together?” Mario spoke softly, but Alice feared everyone nearby could hear him.

"No. No. Please."
"That's OK, I know you're busy. We'll talk about it later."
Alice felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was short-lived.
"I hope you don't mind if I invite some friends,” Mario said as he sat. “I do hate to eat alone."
"What?"
But Mario was already signaling to someone behind her. She turned to see Sargetti and Tony approaching the table. The maitre d’ raised his eyebrow at her and she just nodded, afraid to refuse them. They smiled broadly at her and Sargetti gave her a little hug, his hand dropping down to the upper curve of her ass. She disengaged herself as quickly as she could.
Three Mafia capos at her restaurant, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.
They two men sat with Mario and asked for menus. Alice knew they were here for a free meal as well, and probably would return. They were like cockroaches, she thought. Soon, their friends would show up, more and more until she was run out of business.
Desperately, she leaned down to Sargetti. “Please, Mr. Sargetti. If you guys keep coming in here, you're going to ruin my restaurant. I can't afford this."
"Not to worry, my dear,” he said, patting her hand. “I see this restaurant as just a sideline for you. Your future lies in the movies!” he pulled a document out of his pocket. “Here. I wasn't going to give you this until later, but seein’ as how you're so curious, here's the deal: You star in my next three movies, and I'll cut you in for, say, twenty percent? I'm tellin’ ya, those videos will just fly off the shelves! You could make a hell of a lot more on your back than you ever would on your feet!"
"No. No.” Alice almost lost her voice. Her head seemed to shake back and forth of its own volition. The contract lay like a dead snake in her palm.
"I was afraid you'd say that. That just means I gotta drum up more business for my existing merchandise. What say I pass out some free copies to your guests, and tell them if they like what they see, they can come to my website for more exciting titles!"
Alice felt the world close in on her. “Please. C—can we talk later about this?"
"Why sure,” Sargetti said, smiling. “You go take care of your guests, now. Why don't you come by my place tomorrow? Say about ten a.m.? I'll have a limo sent for you. After all, I want to keep my newest star happy!"
"I'm looking forward to it, too,” Mario grinned.
Numbly, Alice nodded.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:54 PM
CHAPTER 7

Alice only had a crude plan of action when the limo pulled up at Sargetti's house the next day. She had asked her chef if he'd be interesting in buying the restaurant. He had been immediately suspicious until she told him she may have to go away to take care of a sick relative.
"What about your mother?” Belmonte asked.
"I'd take her with me. I'd find her a new care home."
"Well, it's awfully sudden. We don't even know what the critics thought. If they liked it, I doubt I could afford to buy your restaurant; if they didn't, well..."
She knew what he was trying to say. If they didn't like it, the restaurant would likely fail, and he wouldn't want to be stuck with it.
"You're the chef, you should have confidence in your dishes,” she snapped, instantly regretting her words. “I mean—"
"It's all right. I know what you meant. And I do have confidence in my cooking—but there's no accounting for the taste of critics.” He paused. “What I don't understand is, why, after working so hard to open this place, you'd walk away after opening night?"
"I told you—"
"I know, a sick relative. That sounds weak, you know. You in some kind of trouble?"
Her tears convinced him she was, even if she refused to discuss it. In the end, however, Belmonte agreed to consider buying Corfu—if the price was right.
So when Alice rang Sargetti's doorbell, she knew if things got too bad, she could always skip town. Move to Seattle or Phoenix. She'd lose a fortune, she'd have no viable means of support for her or her mother, but at least she'd be safe from Sargetti and his dirty videos.
Henrietta opened the door, staring at the ground, as if she was afraid to catch Alice's eye. “Com’ in,” she mumbled.
The maid led the woman to another set of double doors on the other side of the staircase. This time, it was the library. Sargetti sat behind a desk at the far end of the room. Mario, she noticed, stood against the bookcase.
"Come in, my dear! Come in!"
She seethed at his false cheer. “I only came—"
"Please, sit! Sit!” he waved a hand at a chair in front of his desk. “Let's be civilized."
"Hi, dollface. You look good enough to eat,” Mario said, grinning.
She came closer but did not sit. “I only came to tell you that I'm not going to star in any of your dirty movies and if that means you want to ruin my restaurant, go ahead. I'm selling it, anyway."
"Selling it? So soon? But you've just opened!"
"You know why I have to sell. You fixed it so I can't show my face in my own place!” she turned away, too angry to look him or Mario.
Before she came, she had seen the morning papers. Two critics raved about the food, the ambiance, and the owner's attention to detail. The maitre d’ had called her shortly after nine to tell her reservations were already coming in.
The restaurant “buzz” was heating up. She could have ended up being very successful. Now her success had the taste of ashes.
Sargetti sat back. “Ya know, for a shrewd businesswoman, you sure give up easy."
"What choice do I have! If I don't do what you say, you'll ruin me! And what you ask is too much."
"You did it before."
"I know—that was the biggest mistake of my life! I was desperate to pay back Tony. Instead, you've gotten your hooks into me good. I'd rather lose the restaurant than let you make money off me that way!"
Sargetti sat forward again and put his elbows on the desk. “So, you wanna sell the restaurant to me?"
Her temper flared. “No! I have another buyer in mind. We've already been, um, negotiating."
"That was quick. How much you wanna bet that we'll end up being the successful bidder?"
The idea that these greasy thugs could end up owning her precious restaurant made her sick to her stomach. “Tony told me he already has too many restaurants. Why would you want it now?"
Sargetti cocked his head. “That's Tony. I don't have many restaurants myself."
"Well, you can bid for it like everyone else. I'm not sticking around to be a whore for you."
He stared at her. “You know we could find you, if we wanted to."
"You've got the one video and maybe the restaurant, why would you want to? What would be the point?"
"To show that nobody walks away from Gieseppi Sargetti."
"This one does."
He shrugged and looked at Mario. “I guess she wins by losing, huh, Mario?"
"Too bad,” he responded. “I was looking forward to another session with her. She was a pretty good lay."
"OK,” Sargetti said to Alice. “You're free to go."
She started to turn. “Oh, Alice, just sos ya know, these will be going in the mail after you leave.” She turned back in time to see him toss a few padded envelopes to her side of the desk.
Alice knew immediately what they were. Copies of the video. Despite herself, she edged forward to see some addresses:
Marion Montgomery, c/o Easycare Manor...
Lionel Roberts, Food Critic for the New York Times... Roger Hampston, Food Critic for the New York Post...
"Noooo,” she cried. “I'm already leaving town! You've won! Leave me my reputation at least!"
"Are you ready to negotiate then?” Sargetti said, standing up. “Did you read the contract?"
She shook her head.
"It says you do three movies. You get twenty percent of each film. If these videos sell as well as the first one, you should clear five G's per flick, per month—pretty good, huh? I'll bet you couldn't get fifteen G's outta that fancy-smanchy restaurant."
Alice heard a voice: “Fifty percent.” She realized it was her own.
Sargetti looked at Mario. “Whaddya know, she's a businesswoman after all."
"And I keep the restaurant. And you guys stay out of it."
"See? Now that's the Alice I know. Thirty-five percent. You welcome us into your fuckin’ restaurant, and you pick up our bar tabs."
"Forty percent. And you pay for everything. Or stay out.” She hoped they'd consider Corfu too rich for their blood. Especially when they could eat for free elsewhere.
"That's a pretty hard bargain, lady. Forty percent means you could clear thirty large each month. You could give away all your meals free for that kind of money."
"There's one other condition,” Alice said. “You don't sell these videos to anyone in New York City. I mean, no one."
Sargetti whistled. “That'll cut out fifteen percent right off the top!"
"Take it or leave it. And I mean it. You say no, and I'm on the next plane out of here, with my mother.” She pointed to the envelope. “That video will never reach her. And I'll tell the chef the Mafia wants Corfu. He'll bail out and you'll be stuck with a fancy restaurant with no award-winning chef and no manager who can run it better than I can. You'll end up holding nothing."
A long minute passed. Alice kept her eyes on Sargetti the entire time, just daring him to refuse.
Finally, he smiled. “Tony said you were a ball-buster. But you really sell the videos. It's a deal.” He reached out and offered his hand.
After a few seconds, she shook it.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Epilogue

Corfu celebrated its one-year anniversary with a star-studded bash attended by New York royalty: Donald Trump, Liza Minnelli, Billy Crystal, Bobby De Niro and many others who had come to love this elegant restaurant with its many award-winning dishes. In the year it had been opened, it had become “the” trendy place to eat and patrons had to make reservations months in advance.
Alice stood near the entrance and surveyed the bustling floor like the captain of a ship. To think she had come so close to losing it, losing everything. She couldn't imagine it now.
The contract she'd signed with Sargetti was the best deal she could have made under the circumstances and it turned out much better than she expected. No one knew she was the star of the films. She wore a wig in the next three movies and had her face heavily made up, making her difficult to recognize. She went by the name “Cindy Sweets."
She kept Sargetti honest by ordering videos under assumed names at various New York City addresses she controlled, just to see if he would send a video. But he never did. She'd get a notice, saying they were “out of stock” and offered a substitute.
Her take of the videos earned her twenty-five thousand a month. The restaurant pulled in another fifteen thousand a month, after expenses. She was a very rich woman. She earned the respect and admiration of thousands of diners, and dozens of powerful movers and shakers.
Sargetti, though he had tried to pressure her to make more movies, realized she had gained too many powerful friends, so he left her alone. Even criminal avarice has its limits.
All in all, she was proud of herself. She took lemons and made lemonade. And some lemons had turned out to taste pretty darn good.
She felt a hand on her arm. She turned to see Mario. “Oh, hi, Mario."
He smiled. “What time you gettin’ off tonight?"
"Oh, I have to work until ten—but I think I'll be getting off around 10:30 or 11.” She grinned up at him.
He nodded. “You're insatiable."
"You started it."
"Yeah, I guess I did.” Mario had been the co-star in two of the three movies. Once Alice got used to his huge cock, she began to find other men couldn't compare. They came together slowly over the last year, each one wary of the other, yet each one needing what the other offered.
Behind his tough façade, Mario was truly a lover, not a fighter.
Alice convinced Mario to shave his chest for the second movie, telling him it would sell better and she had been proven right. Now he liked the smooth look. And she liked the way he made her feel. didn't lay claims on each other, but found over the months that they preferred each other's company. Alice was as surprised by this as Mario. They kept separate apartments, but spent nights together most of the time.
After all, she discovered, size does matter.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
That's all for today... No points are necessary nor needed. This is not a very good story, but something for the bros here to read.

seven11
04-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Bro thanks for the story and I would say it is good enough...

Thank you.

tomyz
04-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Bro,
This story really made my day. Thanks very much for sharing!

zhivago
05-08-2006, 11:36 AM
goooooooooooooooooooood story, bro. definitely worth a point or two from everyone who reads it.

Put u in my list oredy... :D

LeDivorcee
07-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Thanks to all bros for your support. I will try harder to get you good stories...

waaaaaa
07-08-2006, 11:12 AM
cant wait to have more of the story:D