PDA

View Full Version : "Rental Homes" in Singapore

TheOneAtWork
17-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi bros

Recently on Wechat, I saw an advertisement saying this person's HDB flat in the North area is available for hourly rates rental. I'll wondering if any bros here have tried it before? I suspect it's those China people who's making a quick buck here by sub-sub-leasing their room out...

Also, does anyone have any similar lobang for the east area, as my new FB does not like to show IC at budget hotels... But I stay don't stay in the east, a bit far to bring her home. Or if any bros know of any hotels that doesn't require 2 ICs for checking in, can recommend?

Thanks...

MaiTuaPao
17-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Their bedsheet clean or not? Maybe have to bring your own :p

ringo6668
17-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi bros

Recently on Wechat, I saw an advertisement saying this person's HDB flat in the North area is available for hourly rates rental. I'll wondering if any bros here have tried it before? I suspect it's those China people who's making a quick buck here by sub-sub-leasing their room out...

Also, does anyone have any similar lobang for the east area, as my new FB does not like to show IC at budget hotels... But I stay don't stay in the east, a bit far to bring her home. Or if any bros know of any hotels that doesn't require 2 ICs for checking in, can recommend?

Thanks...

Is not advisable bro you might be caught in the act halfway if the unit is raided:D

TheOneAtWork
17-11-2015, 02:45 PM
How about hotels that only require one IC?

pussluver
17-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Yes there are. But they are not those that provide hourly rates. Eg. 81 or frangrance chains.

U have to look pass that. Some of those 3 stars and 4 stars do provide such. But at half day rates. Call and enquire from them.

newyorker88
17-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Hi bros

Thanks...

PRCs will do anything to earn money. Not advisable, police can raid anytime. HDB will not allow either. Against the rules.

there is a thread that is about hotels that need one IC, go find it.

ilikeoldchangke
17-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Why do you want to break the law and line the pockets of PRC at the same time ??

Breaking the law is 1 thing but making PRC rich ? :D

They don't need our money.

Please support our local hotel chains, i own their stocks.:)

sadfa
17-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Is not advisable bro you might be caught in the act halfway if the unit is raided:D

Won't be police raid coz its likely couples Renting the room n doing it than chicken going there to fuck.

So if nt police but hdb doing the raid then its ok.

joncheong
17-11-2015, 11:05 PM
i think it should be fine for the customers who rent such rooms in the event of police/hdb raids and i doubt it will be the same as customers caught with pants down like in a HC raid....

but as they are doing it illegally, will there be a chance that these people may try and be funny and film your act etc?:confused:

TheWanker
17-11-2015, 11:25 PM
They put a spycam to film u n extort money from u later on. Stick to H81 better