PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice Urgently !

Wigan23
03-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry Bros,

I know this is out of topic in this forum, but i urgently need to seek advice from fellow bros here. Does any bros here have experience of losing your taxi receipts ? I have lost mine and now i need them for audit checks. Any bros can advice me on what to do ? I need at least a fax from the taxi companies verifying my taxi ride from their transactions database or something like that.

I only know the taxi receipt number, the date and time of boarding, place of boarding and alighting and the company that the cab belongs to.

Pls advice me bros !

tobi69
03-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Pls advice me bros !

Bro why dont u give the cab company a call and explain to them..just tell them every detail that u remember and see if they are able to help u...

Wigan23
03-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Thanks bro for your advice.I did called up the companies and they said they will check it out for me. Any other bros have such experiences before ?

ROCKERS
03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks bro for your advice.I did called up the companies and they said they will check it out for me. Any other bros have such experiences before ?

FREAKING ADUIT WILL MESS YOU UP !!!
WHEN TAKE THE CAB TALK TO THE TAXI-DRIVER,THEY MAY ADVICE U .

Wigan23
03-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Btw, i'm working in the government sector and so i'm worried that i will face with charges of fraudulent actions, this will badly affect my future and CV. :(

Offspring
03-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Btw, i'm working in the government sector and so i'm worried that i will face with charges of fraudulent actions, this will badly affect my future and CV. :(

they wont be anal about it one lah. As long as u prove ur integrity and maybe write some kind of explanation latter can liao.

good luck.

rukkie
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
you will be in deeper sh!t if they find you on this website :rolleyes:
btw audit is about sampling. so the chances of them picking you is slim. besides a cab trip claim is too immaterial. you should buy toto if you are so "lucky" to be picked.

onion_rings
03-08-2006, 10:07 PM
That's a good one for bedtime joke! :D

Wigan23
03-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Yes. I have struck the freaking 'Toto', that's why so troubled now.

angie II
03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
U cannot hiam already.. time 2 save ur career! SHOW ur employer dis thread, at least dey will know u r sincere.. :rolleyes:

Wigan23
03-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Hai...sibei suay...troubled troubled..:(

kops918
03-08-2006, 11:33 PM
short cut = board a taxi and ask for manuel receipt instead of printed ones...write your own descp...done tht many times... :P

Netscape
03-08-2006, 11:58 PM
short cut = board a taxi and ask for manuel receipt instead of printed ones...write your own descp...done tht many times... :P

Hi, you mean push coffee money for multiple manual receipts? :D

kops918
04-08-2006, 02:27 PM
haha nah...tell driver to keep the change and his eyes will blink blink and just ask politely for manuel rcpt....:D

cavemao
14-10-2006, 07:56 PM
btw audit is about sampling. so the chances of them picking you is slim. besides a cab trip claim is too immaterial. you should buy toto if you are so "lucky" to be picked.

from the way you use the words sampling and immaterial you sound like an auditor wor kekeke

Monaco
14-10-2006, 08:51 PM
ask any cab for manual receipt, they should have.