PDA

View Full Version : A tall guy going around stealing whore/masseur money came back

Benson Cheng
15-11-2015, 06:11 PM
A tall guy going around stealing whore / masseurs money came back again
ALL TS ,
Please take note that this tall guy going around stealing, came back again.
Please note that he is using 2 or more handphone number. One of the number is 90590674 and the other number 98816657 is stolen from the whore. Tell all masseurs/whores ignore and don't take this customer.

Foreplay
This tall guy carried a big shoulders bag arrived came to the whore around 11.00am at Balestier. The he went to this whore block . He asked her to bath first but the waited for him. After bathing this tall guy pretended to vomiting and producing vomiting sound. He asked her for water. The whore have water in the room so did not go out the room at all. Next the tall guy go back to the bath room and washed his hair. This time he asked the whore to go out to borrow hair dryer for him from her room mates. But she refused because it is after midnight 12 plus. Then he asked for another hour of massage after 1 hour of fucking.
After finished then he request to book her overnight but she refused.
I think his operating hours could be 10 pm to 2 pm or even over night

The he getting ready to dress up and carried his bag. While walking out the corridor, he pretended to pay the bill , but he asked the whore to give him $100 but the whore refused. Suddenly he took out a high voltage Baton and touched the whore. She was immediately fell, and hit the chair. All roommates came out to see what happened. This tall guy quickly opened the front door and ran away without paying.

ALL TS, PLEASE WARN THE WHORES AND MASSEURS. I HAVE SUBMIT A LETTER TO THE POLICE TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY /GUYS BECAUSE HE GOT DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE WEAPON.

Benson Cheng
15-11-2015, 09:16 PM
ALL TS ,
Please note that he is using 2 or more handphone number. One of the number is 90590674 and the other number 98816657 is stolen from the whore. Tell all masseurs/whores ignore and don't take this customer.

Foreplay
This tall guy carried a big shoulders bag arrived came to the whore around 11.00am at Balestier. The he went to this whore block . He asked her to bath first but the waited for him. After bathing this tall guy pretended to vomiting and producing vomiting sound. He asked her for water. The whore have water in the room so did not go out the room at all. Next the tall guy go back to the bath room and washed his hair. This time he asked the whore to go out to borrow hair dryer for him from her room mates. But she refused because it is after midnight 12 plus. Then he asked for another hour of massage after 1 hour of fucking.

The he getting ready to dress up and carried his bag. While walking out the corridor, he pretended to pay the bill , but he asked the whore to give him $100 but the whore refused. Suddenly he took out a high voltage Baton and touched the whore. She was immediately fell, and hit the chair. All roommates came out to see what happened. This tall guy quickly opened the front door and ran away without paying.

ALL TS, PLEASE WARN THE WHORES AND MASSEURS. I HAVE SUBMIT A LETTER TO THE POLICE TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY /GUYS BECAUSE HE GOT DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE WEAPON.

Benson Cheng
16-11-2015, 12:26 AM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
16-11-2015, 09:53 PM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
16-11-2015, 11:19 PM
ALL TS ,
Please note that he is using 2 or more handphone number. One of the number is 90590674 and the other number 98816657 is stolen from the whore. Tell all masseurs/whores ignore and don't take this customer. Police please ambush him before other hit by his high voltage baton. It is no joke, i t will kill people.
Please please call him and track his location and ambush him. Jail him for long long time and give him rotten, if possible I arrange the masseurs be the witness. Good luck everybody. Always run if he pull out the baton, call the police

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
18-11-2015, 01:25 AM
ALL TS ,
Please note that he is using 2 or more handphone number. One of the number is 90590674 and the other number 98816657 is stolen from the whore. Tell all masseurs/whores ignore and don't take this customer. Police please ambush him before other hit by his high voltage baton. It is no joke, i t will kill people.
Please please call him and track his location and ambush him. Jail him for long long time and give him rotten, if possible I arrange the masseurs be the witness. Good luck everybody. Always run if he pull out the baton, call the police

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
18-11-2015, 09:28 AM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
22-11-2015, 09:00 PM
ALL TS ,
Today another whore was short by the High voltage Baton , Police please stand by along Jalan Dusun . Same area strike again

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
22-11-2015, 09:41 PM
ALL TS ,
Today another whore was short by the High voltage Baton , Police please stand by along Jalan Dusun . Same area strike again

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
23-11-2015, 09:10 PM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
24-11-2015, 09:45 AM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
24-11-2015, 09:48 PM
ALL TS ,

Today this tall man strike again. This time another whore at balestier , Jalan Busun, with the high voltage Baton.The girl fell in the lift, after the shot. Police please ambush balestier area, geylang and Jurong west area.

Foreplay

ALL TS, PLEASE WARN THE WHORES AND MASSEURS. I HAVE SUBMIT A LETTER TO THE POLICE TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY /GUYS BECAUSE HE GOT DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE WEAPon

Benson Cheng
25-11-2015, 08:22 PM
ALL TS ,

Today this tall man strike again. This time another whore at balestier , Jalan Busun, with the high voltage Baton.The girl fell in the lift, after the shot. Police please ambush balestier area, geylang and Jurong west area.

Foreplay

ALL TS, PLEASE WARN THE WHORES AND MASSEURS. I HAVE SUBMIT A LETTER TO THE POLICE TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY /GUYS BECAUSE HE GOT DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE WEAPon

Benson Cheng
26-11-2015, 10:16 AM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay

Benson Cheng
27-11-2015, 06:33 AM
ALL TS ,

Foreplay