PDA

View Full Version : Who are mandated by Gov to do monthly STD check-up ?

Uncle2015
10-11-2015, 12:31 AM
During one massage session at a MP, a local ML told me she goes for regular check-up. I was surprised as I thought only legal WL in GL does that. Is this mandatory ? How about masseur uncle ? Who else in the entertainment or services industry is mandated to go for routine STD check-up ?

IAmAwesome
15-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Actually this is a good question to know, especially those MPs, if anyone could share as i guess alot of others also patronise alot of MPs

Big Sexy
15-11-2015, 08:17 PM
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13356857&postcount=56

Actually this is a good question to know, especially those MPs, if anyone could share as i guess alot of others also patronise alot of MPs

sammyboyfor
16-11-2015, 03:56 AM
This question is asked so often I have made the answer a sticky thread (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175).

TreeTrunks
02-12-2015, 07:23 AM
This question is asked so often I have made the answer a sticky thread (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175).

Thanks for sharing the sticky boss :)

DonFranks
21-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Actually does anyone consider herpes to be an STD or something not to be bothered with?

Big Sexy
21-12-2015, 08:57 PM
hepres is a type of std and u ahould be bothered with it.. however it is not the end of the world even if u have it and there is no need to be paranoid over it...

Actually does anyone consider herpes to be an STD or something not to be bothered with?

sammyboyfor
22-12-2015, 03:20 AM

If you have herpes but have no symptoms, there is nothing much to bother about.

On the other hand if you have frequent outbreaks you should take anti viral medication.

DoctorTan
22-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Why is everyone so hung up over Herpes?

Sometimes it causes blisters and ulcers that go away by themselves. Most times it causes no symptoms. It does not affect one's health or life expectancy in any way.

Honestly there are many other more horrible diseases to get eg Diabetes.

So why are so many people hung up about Herpes?

NB: I'm not dis-ing anyone here. I honestly want honest answers.

sammyboyfor
22-12-2015, 10:02 AM
NB: I'm not dis-ing anyone here. I honestly want honest answers.

I think it's because when it occurs on a near the genitals, it has a psychological effect on many people. It's associated with the sin of sexual intercourse often outside the sanctity of marriage.

If the same sort of rash appeared on elbows or knees, nobody would be very bothered.

tommyleesg
22-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Can government mandate on FL or not? I know most FL is illegal. But they should do something about it.

sammyboyfor
23-12-2015, 02:53 AM
Can government mandate on FL or not? I know most FL is illegal. But they should do something about it.

I hope you realise just how stupid that sounds. :rolleyes: