PDA

View Full Version : Nude Thai Weekend

fatfella
08-11-2015, 11:42 PM
I recently went on a great holiday in Krabi, Thailand. I have been chatting up with a SYT from BKK. She was a bar girl that was leaving Crazy House in Soi Cowboy. If you know Crazy house bros, then you know she's a crazy one. Anyway she came to SG to visit me and our relationship started off as a client/FL type but now we were just friends who fucked.

Anyway I decided to go to Krabi and invited her to come. I paid for her flight to come but she said she'll pay for her time there which was great. The villa I rented was near the beach in a private part but also closer to the hills. So if people know the area, you will know it's very private.

i decided that we would have a nude weekend. Walk around inside and outside naked, fuck anywhere we wanted. Tan outside, exercise, cook, watch tv - basically a naturist lifestyle. Not all the time horny. But just freeing to be so natural. My girl is quite chio but she's older - late 20s. Great body - taller, toned, completely shaved but tits are smaller - maybe Bs but suit her body. She was a Uni grad so she spoke good english and to me, that's most important. The GFE.

Anyway I recommend to any bros who are trying to spice up their lives to rent a private villa in Krabi. It's actually quite freeing to be naked for a few days. Air your cock and balls out and get some sun in the areas that never see them. Also outdoor sex is great. Amazing. Plus we were far away from people but also you never know who might be randomly walking around, so the sex or even being naked outside is exciting. Trust me, your cums are powerful! haha.

MeePokMaiHum
08-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Nice holiday you had :)

PeterPorker
09-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Got see any lady with third leg? :D

MyOpinion
09-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Got see any lady with third leg? :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

maddog_mlvn
09-11-2015, 01:55 AM
What is the damage for the villa ?
Is there a private pool in the villa and which villa u book ?

Pinkys
09-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Seems quite nice

silverstrike
09-11-2015, 04:47 PM
TS got any picture ? :)

fatfella
14-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Spot in north Krabi.

OCPCorp
15-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Would like to have such a holiday :D