PDA

View Full Version : My best 4 Flings/Affairs for 05/06

sugardad
31-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Of several flings/affairs that I had, I choose to share with our bros 3 of them, 1 in 05, 1 in 05 to 06 and 1 is on-going.

It was difficult to decide what tittle to use or which affairs to tell.... Enough of it, let starts with the 1st story.

Type : MILF
Body : 34C 27 36
Occupation : Day- Sales Executive of a public listed MNC, Night-Co-Owner of a Pub and Professional Mistress.

I can't reveal too much if not she will be identified easily.

The pub is not a very regular joint I go to, maybe once every 2 weeks for the last 5 years. I had not seen her around but heard of her name from another co-owner. We met out of accident, as she had just finished with 1 of her sugardad and I happen to be there with her (PUB)customer. so she came over to our table and greeted us and say hello,(mind you, I was like 100kg then, though I am 1.76 but still consider a fat boy ) . I was very attracted to her and started sweet talking. Not knowing what she was made of, I thought there was a chance. I start to be more regular at her pub and we got to know each other better, with objection from a lot of her customer, she still choose to sit with me even though I am not a big spender.

After 3 weeks of continual attacks, I manage to get her out of the pub during her working hours and things went real fast from there. One lonely night, wife, kids and maids were back in home town, I boldly ask her for a quick one and she agreed, So we went straight to my house but after 30 minutes of making out, she says she is not comfortable and wanted to go back.... Thinking I have screwed it so being gentleman, I send her back to the PUB... but we were still talking and there was 1 night the following week we were so drunk and I offered to send her back and she agreed and instruct her co-worker to deliver her car back to her apt...

Went to her place and I like it immediately, don't know why but just love it. It was not rented, she is the owner. She got me another can of stout and we talked till the wee hours. Seeing a well furnished kitchen, I offered to cook her a meal next week and it will different, (One of my secert weapon is white sauce seafood spagetti ).

Think its getting to detail so lets fast forward.............
After my cooking and makan, Ask her for a towel and went for my shower in her room. Cleaned myself up and came out with only towel wrap around, I sat on her bed and waited for her to finish her shower, she came out in wrap towels too. As I have planned to Bonk her, but not that night cos I think she will think of me differently so I sat still on the bed, she came over and we started making out, I did not want to remove my towels but want her to willing do everything for me... so just frenching and she stood up... I did nothing else but just played with her clit and OMG, she is wet, real wet. Still I am playing the waiting game...... so talking my own sweet time , I finger and lick till she climax. As soon as she recovers from the climax and realise that she is late for her night job, she rush into for a quick shower, change and left together and she went to work.

On my way home, I was thinking, this women works from 9am to 5.30pm 5 day a week, 9pm to 2am 5 days a week in the pub and as a co-owner, whats the rush??? BTW, all share holders are women..... During then I had not figure out her 3rd profession so just feeling something is not right.

We were chatting and messaging during the day and have dinner(usually noodles and nothing expensive) after work and chill out at her place till she leaves for work but I am waiting for her to ask me to cross the line. We are like in a courtship and enjoying every moment of it. 1 fine day, she finally pop the question, " Are you impotent ?"
" Why would you think of that ? " I asked.
" You only caress, lick , suck , finger and kiss
" OK, when its your next off day and I will stay a night with you cos I don't like the idea of screw you in your bed , shower and go back home to my wife" (Of course that what I want to do la but not the very first time ).
" Next wednesday , I am not working night " she says
" Fine, you shall have me then and hope you wont disappoint me"
For the next few days, when I am with her, all heavy petting goes on but I just want to get her hornier for the big day.
Having ample time, I told my wife, my boss that I am going to KL for some business and by 5.15pm, I was waiting for her near her place. We went to the near by super market, bought some salmon, big head fresh water prawns, Escargo and etc. As I am preparing for dinner, she got a bottle of white wine out, told her to chill it..... Again too much detail... Fast Forward.......

wait, got to do some work first but within the hour...

sugardad
31-07-2006, 08:32 PM
After the dinner, and the bottle of wine and dish washing, boy was I hot, and she says " Dar, go take a shower and clean yourself good while I set up the place." So I took a half an hour shower, out I came in my boxer and T-shirt, she gave me the CFM look but usher me out of the room to the living area, a few aroma candle is burning with a very dim light on and with my fav jazz music playing. " Dar" she said " choose your own drinks "
There's Gordon Bleu and a bottle of Royal salute. She return to her room for her shower while I have make myself a drink, sat down on her thick carpet and enjoy the ambience.......

After I have finish sipping my 1st drinks and am making my second on her bar counter, she came and hugged me from behind, whispering into my ear saying " I had not been treated like this before, no relationship I had made me feel that I am more wanted, even if you are impotent, it doesn't matter and there is the blue pill I had bought for you. "
Actually I am having a hard-on but she did not realise cos she is hugging me from the shoulder and my dick is pressing against the bar counter.
Staying in that position, I said, "I am a wage earner, driving an old camry, got a family and am just an over weight average JOE. "
" NO , I don't need anything from you, I have everything taken care off "
Not wanting her to see my hard on, I move her to the carpet and we sat down and enjoy our drinks. Letting her Lying on the sofa, and me sitting on the carpet with my back facing her, we sip our drinks slowly and enjoy the romantic ambience she had set up for me, I turn around and kissed her, and examine her Lingere and G-string, is all brand new.... I started lick her from ear to inner thigh and just missing her bushes, Not undressing her yet but I slowly increases my fore-play coverage, all areas are covered now , AR her but just misses her clits. She is wet, very wet, moaning softly with her eyes closed and enjoying her first wave of estacy. Gasping for her breath now, I removed my clothes and her G-string which is soaking wet, I concentrate my 2nd wave of attack on her ready swell clits, with her enjoying my tounge so much, she spread her self to the max and using one hand spreading herself for my tounge, the other guiding my head gentlely to her more sensitive spot. Combination of light, and hard lick, left to right lick , light bite and concentrated sucking of her clits is driving her crazy, the breathing gets heavier and heavier and the moaning gets louder. Yes, her orgasm is coming close, within seconds, she started jerking her lower body, following with trembles then jerking again and I knew she had reach her first climax.... She eye balls roll back and gasping for more breath.... I spread her leg again, asumming a missonary position but avoiding my dick touching her, I message her flower bed, feeling her wetness and doing slight fingering to open and feel for the position of her passage way. she closes her eyes and was enjoying it . As she thought I am impotent, hard not taken the blue pills, she thought it was like the cooling down period for her cos she had her climax.

And there I go, ready, steady and fire at will..... As I enter her very moist passage, she moan in estacy but when both our palm met, she was shock and suprise and moaning in estacy.....sensing that she wanted to say something, I french her deeply and whisper into her " tell you later, dar " When she felt my pubic hair, she knew it was real dick and she spread her leg more , lifting her butt higher to accept my every single thrust . After another climax, she request she want to ride me, I lie down on the carpet, while she held my dick straight up and she sits on in, It was deeper than missionary as I can fell her viginal ribbed wall. SHe was like riding and ridding till I ask her, for her fav position, the reply was standing doggie. We assume that position and I starting pumping hard, and she was screaming in estacsy..........
within minutes , I came , all over her back... Help to clean her back as I was about to sit on her sofa, she stopped me, grap a few sheet of tissue, cleaning me from my ass to lowwer tummy which is soaking wet... not my sweat and she faces was brushing thru out.

As she went to have her shower, I make myself a glass of Gordon Bleu, neat, 4 paxs minimum. and down it. another large glass of water than brandy on the rock , change the music to Latin Jazz and sitting on the sofa naked with a hard on. She came out shortly, drag me into the shower and bath me clean again, by this time, my dick had soften down and she was like looking at it but didn't say a word about it.........

( Sorry, its exactly 6.50pm and suddenly The Song " Into the Dark " was played on class 95, was distracted for a while cos this reminded me of something. Maybe I will discuss about it in another topic. BTW any body knows whos the singer ??)

So back into the sitting room after the shower, and it was like 10.30pm , we just laze around listening to our music, drinking , enjoying the closeness the we are having, no need to say a word . When the 2nd CD finished, I got up and went to the kitchen to drink another big glass of water,she held my hand, walk me to her room and ask to wait, she blew off all the candles outside, fetch me a glass of water . while drinking it, she caress my dick with soft and experience touches on all the right area, within minutes, Its rock hard...... I can see from her eyes that she was happy with the end result, She arrange the pillow nicely and strip me naked again, giving me a good lick all over , spread my leg and stuck sucking my balls, I can notice that she is using the same tactic to whom what I did to her, telling that she is torturing me cos I am missing the BBBJ that protest fell onto the deaf ear for the next 5 minutes, I am enduring the horniest 15 minutes lick and BM of my life. realising that I some pre-cum, she stopped. She turn to me and say, " Dar, for punishing you pretending to be impotent all this while, that's it for the tonight"

I protest again, " I never said that I am impotent,you assume that from my action all this while, You blue pills are still there and I certainly don't need any !"
She " Why wait so long then, can't you see I do need it ? "
ME " Did you enjoy yourself just now ?"
She " Yes!"
ME " You want more?"
She "............"
ME " Am I different ? "
She "...........yes."
Me " So are you to me dar, I wanted our first time to be different, something for you to remember, it's not having sex but we are making love. Giving you more than what you expect is the only thing I have. Making sure you climax more than once is what I want , I want you to love making love with me!"
She ".............." and she is like took a glance at her clock.
Then she place two pillow by the head board of her bed, asking me to sit comfortably, turn of the light in the room, turn on her stero in the room, and started licking me but concentrating on the lower half of my body, In no time I am full errection again...... she stopped again and I am a bit sian already, BUT this time , she drank some water from the cup, light a cigi for me and whisper into my ear, " I am falling in love .... " With the dim light from the stero set, I can see that she lower down and started to give me the BBBJ that I am dying for . Smoking while being blew is the first time . I can understand the dis-respect even with a WL but she was the one that lid the cigi for is a different story all together... really want you to enjoy it. Licking all the right spot and with the right suction is a brand new experience and in no time, I came, ya, CIM and she drank it all. She light another cigi for me and I look at the clock , it is 12.20.
"I had punish you last night and I have rewarded you today."
Guess she is good in capturing my heart....
Any way, one more round and we went to bed, she left for work early in the morning and ask me to sleep till lunch, she will return with food for me during her lunch hours.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

OK, that all for today, I will be away for 3 days . There will not be too much sex story but more of what happen and how I ended it in All 4 different flings or affairs that I had, hope this formatt will be a better one.

glenn553
31-07-2006, 09:27 PM
:) well done bro, keep it up

xion
31-07-2006, 09:50 PM
bravo,,, bravo,,, i'm camping here,,,

sugardad
01-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Had been a busy day cos I am clearing my work so I can leave for Jarkata tomorrow. Will try my best to write as much as possible.

I had my shower and pack my stuff and wait for her return, of course I took the opportunity to go thru her photo Album. Guess what, saw some familiar faces, I should say two in particular.

1st , the owner of a recent(04) list PLC company, photo was like 5 years old at least, taken during their overseas holiday. the

2nd, Also a Chairman of another PLC with about 10 company in both Singapore and Malaysia.... Hmmmmm, I was thinking to myself that this woman has got some "history".

I reconise both their face because 1 is my client and the other is my supplier. They wont know small fly like me cos I am dealing with their sales and purchaser.

So I must play my cards correctly and make sure I don't make any mistake.

Anyway, by the time she got home , I was packed ,ready and hungry for lunch. So we just makan and we left her place lol, nothing happen much for that week except alot of IMing as I always lead her into telling more about herself to me. I got to sensor some details here cos I know some of the high flying older bros here do visit her joint. She did reveal to me that someone did metion to her about this site during the Delphi era. So I got to be very careful in certain description.

Anyway, she started telling me about herself and while she was working as a GRO, she took a TaPao offer due to some family crisis even though she was the AngPai at that nite club in SG, Imagine customer that like her so much will give her like minimum 20 hours of booking a night. So I knew why she is so well off but what I dont know was why she have to do a day job. She showed me one of her bank book , its like 200k of saving and in her drawer, there is like a few Ks of USD. At least I am sure of she is not with me for the money cos I dont have any.

I remember there was once we were out shopping in Singapore, during that 3 hours shopping spree, she spended like SGD 2.5 K at least with clothes costing a minimum of 300 each. OMG, that is like so easy for her. So the theory is money is easy come and easy go. Every time she will make cash withdrawal of 1k every other day.

So I dont see the logic here, so what so special about me ?? ( You will understand when I end this story ).

During that month, she got me gifts from her overseas trip and sexs was great , as she had given me a set of keys, so I like to chill out at her place after work cos it is so noisy at home with wife and kids around. Kinda miss this feeling.

During 1 of her off day, we were drinking in her home, after like 6 can of stout each, she was a bit tipsy, so she became bold and started telling me about her affairs. She says that she reveal to me that she can be consider as a pro-mistress, great body, good golf skill, good bed skill and good income skill. She was like given on the average 20k a month cash excluding gifts, like diamonds or watches. Her relationship are usually long, like 2 to 3 years at least and some time she can get about 500k a year if boyfriend is doing real well but she is always a 1 man women, meaning during then , while with me, there isn't any 3rd party.

So upon hearing this , I told her, " Look, if you next guy comes along which is definately not me, tell me to go and I will not turn back. That is the best deal I can give you . but why you work day then? "
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

That's it for today, no update until Thursday nite or Friday.

yanki1
02-08-2006, 08:53 AM
nice setup of story:D

jdi813
02-08-2006, 10:03 AM
looking good :D

eeemen
03-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Waiting for more.....:D

sugardad
08-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry for the long break , cos got too much fire fighting to do. Don't know is it back luck or what, just got so so much problem with a few key customer. Sian la, running up north and down south like mad dog. Anyway heres what I owe you guys.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why a day job?

She : Well my involvment in the pub is not exactly healthy, like 9pm to 2 or 3 am, getting drunk sometimes, can't wake up early . They ( ex) always complain. But even I am being taBao, I don't like the feeling. My last one told me that you wana be a useless woman till old, i may not be around long enough to see you thru and with the way you are spending money, it will be gone in no time, when you reach 40, you think the income from your pub can sustain you spending?? What are you gonna do then , You will be old and no body wants you.

OK, let me define it so nobody get confused.
"BF A " the last one
"BF B" the one before last

She actually give it some thought and decided to take a day job but insists on jugling all 3 things ( day job, night job and pro job ) . As we were talking, I realise there is more about this woman that no man can handle... She told me about her very last " BF A" that they just broke up, show me the photo of the trip and told me that that " BF A" 's business is doing very bad, losing millions and the stock is like penny stock then ( did a bit of checking myself ) so BF A had to end it with her cos it is not within his mean to support her . That's why the relationship ended and she was sad about it. During her lonely period time, I came along..........

All this while, the BF B is still around her cos I can tell the there is really some true love from BF B to her. Though it was my suspision, I did not say a word. Anyway we still have our regular makan together, sexs was great and as we got very very close, I discover that BFA is still in contact with her and BF B visits her at her place, not a wild guess but I do know it. So I ask her about it, she says that BF A had done alot for her and even though they are not together, there is nothing wrong with being friends and BF B had help her all the while even when she was with BF A, there is a very strong bond between them.
Not a good answer I think, but I accept it at surface value and knowing very well it will come to an end soon. So a week later while we were talking after our great sex, I told her this ( actually I wana cross the line to end it )

Me "Look, I got no problem with you keeping contact with BF A, but you should stop with what ever there is with BF B. "
She " But we knew each other for so long, I can't just say no to him "
Me " That's the problem, now is like you are hiding our relationship from BF B and not BF A , so where is all this going ? You wana reignite with BF B ? I told you if yes tell me so, I will leave , no problem. Thats what I had promise you, "
She " No, I am not with BF B, he had that intention but I am inlove with you, don't leave now, I will not let anything happen to you."

Oh shit, I think, I am officaly screwing somebody's mistress. This is very very bad and it will get me into a lot of trouble........ A piece of advice to you guys, never screw anybody's mistress cos this is serious shit. I told myself I will get out of this within a week.

Me " Ok dar, we talk about it later, time for you to go to work, dress up and go" .

Things were normal for another 2 to 3 days and 1 fine day, she told about an incident, While BFB was at her place, somebody came opening the door and her face turn pale cos she thought it was me, luckily it was her girlfriend that came over to see her.

I am thinking now, our relationship is turning from boyfriend girlfriend to I am being kept by her while she is now with BF B. I think BF B knew abt our relationship now so he is spending more time with her. I seriouly dont like this feeling so I confronted her, she says come over the next night and we will talk abt it.

I must make it our last time so I went, I told my wife I will be away and will not be from KL until the next day.

I went, she told me she took leave and will not working tonite and tomorrow . We started drinking, her best wine, she brandy, she even got me a malt whisky ( my Fav drinks ). We drank, we made love then rested, I did some cooking,we ate , we rested and make love again the process keep repeating ( I came at least 4 times plus 1 CIM within that 18 hours and she at least 12 times cos I understand her body very well).

Deep inside my heart, I knew it will be our last time and we didn't want to talk about it. We are both grown up so some things are left better unspoken. I went home the next evening, had dinner at home and just feeling lousy, I went to her pub that night, she was surprise to see me cos BF B was with her. She came over and we shifted table.

She " Dar, I thought you understand "
Me " Ya I do but I just can't help it "
She " then we have our last drink OK ? "
I bucket of stout came, 2 bottle each and bottoms up .
She " I sorry dar , everything have to come to an end now."
Me " I got no problem with that but I also wana let you know despite all these, I actually got a good offer from your hometown, double my salary."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last installment of the 1st part coming soon.

Cheers

dirtymonk82
08-08-2006, 06:12 PM
nice reading here

waaaaaa
08-08-2006, 06:14 PM
im getting a hard on.:p

sugardad
08-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Sorry, supplier and boss came to my room for a meeting.. Try to finish it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She " Wait , you did not get what I mean ? "
Me " What do you mean by we end it now ? You BF B is there, you are not going to leave him for me, His company just got listed, he is a multi millionaire now. At best, even if i accept he new job offer, I am only a GM and a wage earner. Dumping him for me ? "
She " ..........................."
Me " come on Dar, I do love you , I am hurt by all this lies, It's different OK. BTW thanks for the stout and I sure have got good memories about you, bye "

I turn and walk away. It's true that I fell in love with her, it's true she hurted me bad... I went to 7-11 to get some beer and drank it away.

Ending ?

Not yet, cos the best part is coming.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was seriously hurt and really feel bad and my wife can sense it too and ask me am I having affairs, of course I said no .

After a few months, I went to a pub where I knew the lady boss.... maybe after to many drinks, I spill this event to her and 1/3 thru the story , she asked me is her name XXXX, I say how the hell you knew ? There is also another Victim and you know him too. As shock as I am, she told me all that she knew about her.

The simplify version.
She is a pro-mistress, when she ends one tabao relationship, who ever comes along , she will take him in, love him whole heartedly cos she wants to feel that lost feeling, she wants to feel human and I am just 1 of the tool.

Suddendly, I don't feel bad at all, don't know why but I really like the relationship we had ,despite all the lies and cover-up, anyway as a married man, what more do you want ??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will give you an intro on the next one.

Body: 34C 25 36
Looks : 7/10
Divorced and no kids

We knew each other for a very long period of time. But this is one affair that I was nearly caught. detail in my next installment. Maybe tomorrow. Got to do the 7th month thing at the factory.

Cheers

best123
08-08-2006, 07:25 PM
good story!

AD69
08-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

cherish
09-08-2006, 01:11 AM
nice there. :p

aisayman
09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Nice one bro! Keep the story coming!

Callaway
09-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Nice story bro please keep it coming. Unfortunately I do not have the power to up you so just can only give you words of encouragement. GOOD EFFORT cheers :D

bullgod5
09-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Up you 5 points bro - TOP Story!

zl1983
09-08-2006, 12:39 PM
well done dude..

keep it coming...:D

klzombie
09-08-2006, 12:54 PM
wow, really nice story! Since coming to SBF, I have been really getting alot of knowledge on sex and affairs, this is seriously inspiring!!! hehehe..

KingEros
09-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Suddendly, I don't feel bad at all, don't know why but I really like the relationship we had, despite all the lies and cover-up, anyway as a married man, what more do you want??
Married or not, always play with our heart locked away at home ... only then, can we last the pace with the many flings waiting to happen around us. :cool:

SexDriver
11-08-2006, 12:08 AM
nice one bro. keeps the heads and the heart pumping. well done!

sugardad
12-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Sorry for the delay cause was stuck in KL for a while.

Lets talk about the second one.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Regular Malaysia cheongster will know that most hair saloon are gear their service towards man than woman, not the black tinted glass type. We usually goes for regular hair wash + faces scrub + noraml wash = RM 17 to RM23 depending on location, I visited saloon all over malaysia. Anyway, there is the saloon that I frequent for over 6 years till date, I was never close to the lady boss but she has got a body to die for. The more I mingle around with her shampoo girls, the less she took notice of me from from conversation, I knew she was married then. So I took he patient route. Hi hello when ever I visits , little small talk , she don't know my name but know I am a regular.

As some of the shampoo girl are pretty looking, most customer will try to ask them out but I never, I am usually being invited by them for outiongs with their customer for like protection purpose. So my good name start to spread within the saloon. Specificly on I know how to keep my mouth shut.

2 years, mind you 2 years I have waited, some of the shampoo girls started part-timing in pubs and I am always invited to be their first "robert" so to speak, well I wouldn't mind and of I don't hanky panky with them la, cos they are too young and definately the sticky type. When they invite me for the second visits, I will tell them, get you lady boss out then I will go. Happily hey oblige cos I got a good name among them ma, with their help of course the lady came but was not sure of who I am cos she don't know me by name.

Our very first night out was like plain drinking and as her staff try to get her to drink more, I block it and drank it on her behalf, knowing that I have leave a good impression on her. So it got me quite drank but since the pub is not too far away, no problem with getting home. After that night, I waited for a week before before I visited her saloon again and suprisingly she now knows my name. I ask for a facial session so we can have some private moment and small talks. Instead of the usual 45minutes, it ended up 1.5hrs with the usual charge of RM50 only.

I learned alot more about her. In short,
She had file for divorce, she lives near-by, don't smoke and goes home after she close shop, return to home town(not too far) during the off day and making money is pirority. Seldom go out with customer cos she is a very careful person, had the same boyfriend before , during and after the marriage.

We begin to get closer as friends, sometime I will "accidentaly" bump into her when she is about to close shop , help her with it and had simple dinner together and say good bye. As this "plantonic" relationship develops, I manage to catch her dissapointment some times. Well I am waiting for the right moment to make the move. Again same theory, she seen more man than I have seen woman. Must be very careful not to hit at the wrong time.

When I visit her saloon, I am officaly the tester for all her newly employed girls as the old batch leaves, the new girls thinks that I am like her boyfriend now cos they tells me what she says about me and being treated very differently by her in the saloon. ( I was thinking, the new girls must have carried the wrong balls) . OK time is about right for me to make my move. Instead of the usual "accidental" arrival to help her to close shop, I boldly ask her out for dinners and drinks if she is comfortable. She hesitated for a while then accepted the dinner but KIV the drinks.

During the day for dinner, I brought her to a cozy place where we can have drinks and dinner, comfy, cozy but not too posh.

The main conversation starts after dinner,
Me" So , should we have a drink here or else where?"
She" I am not a good drinker, what happen if I am drunk ? "
Me " At least you are assure that I will not take advantage of you lo "
she " drink here la, but I am not a good drinker so I may not drink a lot, can we try some red wine, friends are telling me that its healthy"
Me " sure is better than beer, so how many times have you had wine before?"
She " Not much but its like dry dry on the tounge."
Me " Allow me to choose and I believe you will like it"
So I ordered a chelian Cab-Sor table wine, light, smooth and not dry. She love it after Airing it for 15min as I explain that because I don't know if she is staying for a drink, 1/2 and hour is better. Suprise with my knowledge, and after a glass, all defences are down... (I think more like she is Moutain tortise then me being knowlegable)

Me " Did not see your boyfriend lately ?"
She " !!?!!!?? "
Me " Because I don't talk much doesn't mean I am Dumb "
She " How about you and my that shampoo girl ?"
Me " Don't answer a question with another question."
She " You answer it, I will answer it lo "
Me " She asked me out once, we went out , too young, not my type and nothing happened."
She " So what's your type?"
Me " answer my question first!"
She " which one?"
Me " ....... Allow me to make an assumption, Since you file in for Divorce, suddenly you realise that he is giving you too little time, you demand more and you guys had a fight recently. "
She " !!!!! "
Me " To answer your second question, If I had focus my attention on you on the very first day I enter you saloon, you will not be having this meal with me. You need time to know a person, trust a person before even having this dinner with me, you like being friend first. "
She " !!!!!"
Me " When I see the sadness in your eyes, I can't console you, I can't say a word cos Iit will put you off. I waited and waited and waited till today.... about 3 years. "
She " Bull shit ! "
Me " Think about it, Just make a comparison among all your customer, I got nothing to hide, this is an open book. "
She " OK , I will .......... "
Me " Ok, lets talk about other things, I like to know you better. "

Summarise version
She keeps a regular routine, Gym, swimming in the morning, open shop, close shop, tabao food , go home makan then close account... Boring lifestyle.

She had two glasses and I finish the balanced. Well I must admit that she is very sexy looking with the blemish on her cheek. Paid the bill and I send her back to the saloon to pick up the car and we go our seperate ways.

I did not return home, followed her till she turn into her lane, wave goodbye and I went to another pub to catch more drinks. half an hour later, she called, with a very sexy voice, asking am I home yet,

Me " Nope, catching another drink "
She " Why? "
Me " I don't usually go home that early during weekdays but week end are exclusivly for my family."
She "Having problem with wife?"
Me " That's a lame excuse for married man looking around, I am just plain playful and flirtish ."
She " So you are playing with me la?"
Me " So I have been playing with you for 4 years, flirting with you for 4 years, thats new, since when we started ?"
She " You are a bad boy"
Me " I never say I am a good boy, so what do you think of this bad boy?"
She " ........"
Me " You had your shower, I am having my second round, it's not to right talking over the phone, either you come over, or I go over to your place or we talk when you are ready."
She " ........ "
Me " Ok lah, we talk another day, have a good night sleep since you are going to GYM tomorro."
She " sorry...good night "

Knowing I got her already but still need a bit more polishing, I visited her sallon , avoid eye contact, didn't call her and finally after a week, she called.
She " Why did you call me "
Me " You said you wana think it over ma, when you are ready you will call, why press the issue? we are all grown up , we know what we are doing ma."
She " why avoid me in the saloon ?"
Me " For hair wash ,I never pick any particular girl, the last two time when I was there, you were busy."
She " but... but."
Me " Don't But la, I am drinking with my friend and her girl friend tonight, I come and pick you up from your house at 9.30pm Ok ? see ya."
Before she can say yes or no, I hung up co I am damn sure she will not call me again. And I know Gotcha already.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

HighClassy
12-08-2006, 02:20 PM
haha, you must be dreaming sugadad......overweight obese piece of lard find flings? dun kid me yeah...haha;)

sugardad
12-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks High Classy for your comments !
One man's meat is another man's poison.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I arrive at her front gate, I give a a call that I am out front, She was suprise that I knew her stay, I explained that, a few times after helping her to close shop, I will let her drive off first and realise that our route home was the same, I remember which road she turns in than I carried on travelling home which is less than 5 min away. So today, when I turn in , just got to look for her car lo.

Never the less, she ask for a bit of time cos she was late closing shop so I waited for about 10 minutes/ she came out in a rather sexy outfit with white knee length skirt. So, in she came and we head on to the pub where my friends were waiting. Cos my buddy's girl was there, so she felt at ease after a short while. As we were drinking beer this time round, buddy's girl was like getting her to drink up real quick and within 1 hour, 4 of us already consume 2 bucket and she is a bit tipsy but relax.

After my last pool game with my buddy, I went right next to her and start talking into her ear, telling her she looks wonderful tonight, as we were like very close to each other nimbling ears,
I asked " Do you know I like you very much?"
She " Ya I do have that feeling that you are up to no good tonight."
Me " How bad can I be in a pub that is almost full, next to the pool table?"
She " Then why are you holding my hand and not letting go?"
Me " Oh, you mean that is bad?"
She " ............."
Me " You know I like you ma, how can I let the very limited opportunity slip by , you mean you rather I hold your hand in your saloon ?"

A bit of scene description here.
she was sitting on the high stool leaning against the wall and I am standing by her left, facing and leaning towards her.My right hand is holding her left hand.
She lifted her right hand up straighten her back leaning towards me , like want to hit you.

I immediately hug and kiss her on her lips, she struggle abit and her hand is round my neck and we started frenching. I tell you, she is a damn good kisser, we were kissing like nobody business for don't know how long, from she was sitting till I was sitting and she was standing with her body pressing asgainst mine. We were not drunk nor high but tipsy...... Until my friend tap my shoulder that they were leaving, than we stopped. Down our last mug and we walked out holding hands like any couple but we did not say a word. Into my car and I was driving her home.

Once we were at her gate, we started making out inside the car again for abt half an hour, until I stopped,
Me " Can I use your toilet?"
She " New excuse in getting into my place ?"
Me " Serious, I am high tide. Please don't make me going on and on saying things, just lend me you loo. "
She quickly open the gate, the door, signal me to keep my sound low, I just dash in to the toilet and let out. Frankly, my bladder is up to the rim already. From the sound and the timing she realised that I am telling the truth so when I came out, she showed me her room and I sat at her bed.

She " you are the first man that had been into my room since I shifted out from my ex-hubby house"
Me " I am honoured." (before screwing her, accept everything at face value, even if she told me she is a virgin I will also accept it at face value)
She " Why so quiet?"
Me " I think I should leave."
She " Need some water ?"
Me " Nope, let's go "

Once drive out of her street that she is staying, she called

She " You rushing home to your wife ?"
Me " Nope, just that I enjoyed you company tonight and I didn't want to spoil it."
she " you did not, dear "
Me " well I understand your worries, I needed to use your loo, not an excuse to get into your house then your room then your bed. I don't want you to feel that I am just trying to get you to bed ( actuallly I am ), so use the loo and leave la. "
She " you damn funny la, try so hard to come in and leave after you are done."
Me " correction, done using your loo. Anyway, I can U turn if you want too"
She " nope, its OK"
Me " There is always the next time, If you want me in your place at your convinent, invite me in."
She"......"
Me " Ok I see you for breakfast after you morning swim, say about 9.30?"
She " OK see ya."

Rush in to my office that morning, return a few email and rush out to the swimming pool to have breakfast with her. As she was complianing about getting sunburn even in morning swim and so on and so on, After the makan, I walk her to her car and she move in, I bend down and kiss her again, lips were locked and tounges were fighting, after a while, she stopped,
she "come over this sunday afternoon dear, and you get to work now."
Me " OK" and I bend down and kiss her again and off to work.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got to go bros, next update should be on Monday.

sugardad
12-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Dear High Classy,

I was reading thru your post, its like you were newbies just 2 months back, you ask around for FL contacts, you like big breast Lao Go standing by the road side, You had Foursome in Bukit Timah??? You look for FL, WL and anything money can buy.......

But you tell people a fat piece of lard ( like me ) , comment on other people for being handsome but like to be with ugly woman, telling people that they are poor, cursing people that the same fate may fall on their daughter and/ or wife. Commenting that other people are jealous about you.

Let me give you the benefits of doubts, that all you say is true and what all other tells were lies, Ummmmm So how much better are you then the rest of the bros??

Only you can like 3-some or 4-some.
Only you can like Lao Go
Only you can have FL contacts
Only you got money

Only we tell lies
Only we dream but will never come true
Only we are poor man
Only our sister and mother and daughter will have retribution.

Interesting theory isn't it ?

Tai_zi21
12-08-2006, 06:01 PM

Interesting theory isn't it ?

Hi Sugerdad so far nice to read ur encounters at this thread! Keep up the gd work!

And for the High dunno wat la...

Well cyber hero who hide behind the com to comment abt ppl story? Even it true or he is making up the story... why bother? does he force you to read his thread? just take everything with a pinch of salt isn't tat better?

Cheers

glenn553
12-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Excellent story bro, keep it up:)

killer_pussy
12-08-2006, 11:11 PM
NIce story... Keep it up!

sexytoy.com.sg
13-08-2006, 01:04 AM
good story! all gals will die in your hands with your planning...

cherish
13-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi Sugerdad so far nice to read ur encounters at this thread! Keep up the gd work!

And for the High dunno wat la...

Well cyber hero who hide behind the com to comment abt ppl story? Even it true or he is making up the story... why bother? does he force you to read his thread? just take everything with a pinch of salt isn't tat better?

Cheers

ya loh.. ppl at least spend 30 - 1hr of effort to post out 1 story.. and u take less than 1 min to condemn him..
hey highclass.. get a life.. :rolleyes:

eeemen
16-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Bro, keep em cumming, enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

as for high wat ever, just ignore such losers, no point wasting time and effort, we all have better things to do in life, like bonk!

cheers bro ;)

platinumseries
16-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Sweet~~~ story~~~~bro!

sugardad
18-08-2006, 07:42 PM
There was an update I have done earlier this week, seems to be missing??

Never mind, let carry on.

BTW, As I know quite a few senior samster ( that we met the gals before ) that doesn't know my nick so I have to censor a few details to protect the gal's identity cos they should know who she is . ( I can't even describe her clothing cos she is one of the very few that dress in that manner )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, you can say that I usually plan my moves on my prey because I don't want to waste too much time and yet enjoying every moment of the game especially when the re-action are well within your expectation.

During that period of time, as business was reasonably well, don't have to spend too much time working so had lot's more free time to have fun will doing my week-end classes.

After all these encounter, though I knew I got her but woman are generally flicker minded and they can just change their mind if I go-on too strong on her so I got to look for the signal, a signal that most player know in their guts that "tonight we sure on one". Don't know how to explain but the older you gets the clearer you can read these signal. ( Anyway, books on Body-language do helps alot but but do trial and error as author of these book are usually Ang-Mo and application on chinese or malay gals had to be modify a bit. )

For that week alone, I visited her saloon twice, and she personaly provided me the services with lots of extended time and service without extra charge. Eg. I am use to paying 50 for a normal facial and she gave me a top of the line product with lot's of extra and still charge me 50. We had dinner one night and she brought me to her regular joint for fish-head mee-hoon, I can only say that It's good with competitive pricing. We did not proceed for any drinks and again, we made out inside the car but now hands are aloowed to be all over her and It's a wondeful 34D. Even though I can feel her wetness thru her G-string, I still refuse to go over board ( Cross that line too soon and you are dead.) Giving her a taste of good stimulation will slowly but surely disolve her defence, cos that signal hasn't come yet. So I gladly stopped, get out of the car, walk her to her house gate and 1 more frenching before I let her loose.

Again, within minutes, she called .
She " Are you rushing home to your wife again?"
Me " Nope, just tired between jobs and studies, so time is of an essen here (hint hint). "
She " So you home already ?"
Me " Nope, just about a hundred meters away cos I know you will call "
She " you tired ? "
Me " Ya, very, you swimming tomorrow?"
She " No, but got to go to the bank, why ?"
Me " If it's OK, then we have breakfast together."
She " Call me in the morning lo, after 9 ok."
Me " I meant breakfast in Bed. "
She " Naughty boy!"
Me " Ok ok, call you at 9, bye"

Anyway, breakfast was normal but she agreed to have a drinking session in the night... Thinking I should be pushing the line tonight, how ha? Scheming and planning the who day, again the usual routine, help her to close shop but manage to steal a peck from her while we are turning off the lights . Off to a light dinner near-by and off to the pub with lots of privacy.

After two mug of beer, she is getting tipsy and we began huggong and kissing in the pub's darkest corner and an hour later, I knew she had enough so off we went, She is very relax and feeling safe, so I told the longest possible route back to her place and with the right music, I can sense that I am build the momentum in the phase that suits her liking. This time, she directed me to a very dark spot near her place and we started making out. It is almost the same but with 1 exception, she is rubbing my dick this time though she did not un-zip me , it's more like she is checking my stock before the green light. As usual, send her to her house, but she told me to come around Saturday afternoon and remember to bring lunch. Never mind about the rest of the day, Let's fast forward to Saturday afternoon......

Me " Heres you chicken rice, why so quiet?"
She " the landlord is out station, won't be back till Monday"
Me " Why are you not at work then? "
She " Auntie came last night so feeling a bit weak, prefer to stay at home "
Me " OIC, How can I help you ease your suffering ? "
She " Honey, there is nothing much you can do, anyway let's just have lunch first OK ."
I am think, WTF you ask me to come for, isit because before period she feel horny or just testing my patient. Anyway, got counter mesaure.

We had lunch, help her to clean up, when to her room then she showed me a set of tool box, it's actually a pedi-cure set. she was saying tha she had been learning it for a while and offered the service to me, of course I agreed and It was my first pedi-cure, For man that hasn't try it before, DON'T, it's addictive. After that I massage her for a half an-hour and she claims that she felt alot better and we we started making out again, Because it was saturday, I was wearing shorts, and I was leading her hand in while we were kissing, and believe me , she is skillful, she politely as me not to touch her below, cos she is quite flooded, with all this going on, I can feel that she is getting hornier by the minutesand she finally sat on my grion and rubbing herself against me rythmaticaly. I plead her not to do it cos is extremly arousing for me and with my hard on, what am I going to do. She slip her hand down, un-do my shorts, and rub it again while lips are locking.
Gasping for breath, I told her " If it's not convinent, I understand, but you can't just rub, I need more than that darling."
She stood up, giving me that CFM look, while her hand reaching to the dresser for a rubber band to tie up her hair.......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That it's for today, update coming.

sugardad
19-08-2006, 04:33 PM
There she goes, tie up her hair, bend down pull down my undies and give a cheeky smile after looking at my hard on. Kneeling right next to the bedside, holding it straight up and start giving me a light lick at the tip , after cleaning of the pre-cum, with th circular and twirling of her tounge, much concentration on the head and between the fore-skin, Ohhhh my god, that is my most sensertive part, slowly but surely, she started to wrap my HARD_ON with her mouth........ my god, it as good as you can get from the BBBJ queen of any HC minus the AR. Licking down to my shaft and balls..... Alternating all this motion, and in about 10 minutes, I was about to blow my top, singnaling her that I am cumming, she did not turn away and instead, she started giving a deep throat with the right amount of pressure apply with the suction of her mouth, I blew the whole load...... she slowed down her head movement and dry me up slowly........understanding my head will be very sensertive now, she slowly withdraw and kept the whole load in her mouth. Just as I expected her to split it out, she swallowed..... came towards me and we were frenching again. Frankly I have not had such a good climax via BBBJ and CIM, ( it's very different with WL and own gal) I am Dazed.... she quietly left the room, came back with my cigi, an ash tray and a big cup of water. I drank the glass of water, light my cigi, and trying to return from the dazes I was in while she quietly sat by the dresser and looked at me.

After a while, I said to her , you're the best darling. She give me a cheeky smile and said " the best had yet to come, maybe 5 days later darling" After a bit of cuddling, she went out and took a small pail of water, asking me to soak my hand in it, yes, she is give me a manicure, she commented that I should stop bitting my finger nails cos it is very difficult to cure. I said " I promise that I will try but after all, it's a 20+ year habit."

A piece of advice, don't try cos it addictive just imagine, every time I cut my nail, I will think about her...... though we are still friend but don't know how to describe our relationship now.

Anyway, I left her place a couple of hours later, while her period is still on, nothing much had happen , just help her to close shop, quick dinner, till Friday afternoon, I receive a call from her,
She " Any plans tonight ?"
Me " Yes. What time to pick you up ?"
She "about 10 at from my house."
Me " Ok ."

Told my wife that I will be late cos I will be with a customer so don't wait up. As I had bee good last couple of days, so no problem in getting passport stamped."

I picked her up and we went to a quiet pub
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

sugardad
20-08-2006, 04:08 PM
We chatted for a while, talk about her past relationship, her ex-husband and the reason for her marriage. She was like getting married for the sake of making her parent happy, and told me about how happy her parent were when she eventually married her ex hubby. We also talk about the affairs with her first boyfriend till then (04) throug out her marriage.

As I knew that we can only return to her place after 12.30, I choose only to drink stout , yes slow and easy and in no time, we are ready to veture to her place. She asked me to park at one corner, about 50m from her place and she sneak me into her rented home after making sure her landlord is asleep. She quickly undress, wrap herself with towel and take a quick shower, when she return, she pass me another towel and tell me to keep my volume down. Of course I too have a quick one and quickly return to her room, she lighted up the room with a few aroma scent candle, ummm, combination of rose and lavender, but what pop my eyes was her ultra sexy bra top and G-string and immediately got a salute from my bro lifting the towel a little. Unpon seeing that she walk over , push me to to wall and start kissing, flipping her tounge from my ear loop, neck, chest,nipple,tummy, release my towel, missing my hard-on and down to my balls. alternating between light suction and hard wet lick.... after 5 minutes of continous licking, I lifted her up and undo her bra and start attacking her nipples , alternating between left and right using my thumb and index finger to lightly rub and light lick and hard suck . We fench and as lay her down on her carpet back face up, I started licking her along her neck down her spine and to the back of the knee cap, move her G-string aside and started giving her some light AR and avoid her puss totally, this really arouse her cos her continuosly move her butt higher hoping that I may lick her. I begin to sense her excitment and extended one hand to rub her nipple again while licking just between her anal and her puss. Some woman may be extremly sensertive to this part.

In no time, I can taste her sweet juice and the moaning starts. By this time, I believe she is very arouse but I think I will toture her more. since we are both in doggy position, I can see that she is arching her back high and look searching for more . She moved forward , turn around and pull me up the bed lay me down and start her BBBJ, I can only say that its better than the one I had last time round and she lifited one of my leg up and started giving me an AR, immediately , i can tell she is a first timer but trying to please me. I finally return her a favor by going down to the carpet and started ^( with her, putting much concentration on her clit and in no time, she came. Now she is wet and ready, while she assume her missionary position on the bed, I move my hard-on to her mouth and ask for a deep wet suck . After doing the wet job, I move on to her and slowly inserted myself into her wetness, I started with slow and shallow pump , as minutes past, I begin to trust her gentlely but deeper. The moaning was getting loader but without satifaction. She then grab my butt and spread even wider wanting me to pump harder. While I can see the F me harder signal and look, I still maintain my pace and this leads her to lift her butt up to speed up the pace, sensing the contraction within her, I increase my pace and in no time, she had her 2nd climax. I withdraw from her and started frenching her and rub her outer puss to calm her down a little, I than stand up next to her bed asking for another BBBJ where she willing gave me another 5 minutes of deep throat.. I pull her down to the carpet and assume doggie this time, give her another lick and inserted from the back. A louder moan as I inserted fully into her and this hit her inner G/C spot. I started a fast, deep and furious pump..... she is not screaming but moaning in estascyand she came again. she lie flat on the carpet , catching her breath while I continuosly lick and suck her clit. After a while, she came into 69 with me and deep throating me this time round. I signal her to ride me this time round and she did, but she is not that good as I can't hit the right spot, I stooped her, stand up and ask her to blow me again then assume the standing doggie this time, with fast and hard pump this time round, I am ready to come. I ask her "daring I am ready", she turn and give me another BBBJ till I CIM.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HighClassy
24-08-2006, 05:53 PM
oh god....these pathetic overweight obese lard are hallucinating in their years of poor lonely self masturbation lives till they fantasized about good looking pretty ladies enjoying sex with them. arent they hilarious? i wonder those ladies can even find their tiny dick under those enormous overlapping pieces of flesh covering their crotch whole. com on....dun kid us ...those are pros from gl or health centre? or which social escort agency?or either you must have gotten them from the singapore blind association...:eek:

sugardad
11-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry for the long lay off, due to sudden peak of a major client, it's like 24/6 for 3 weeks plus down with flu. Also at the mean time, was at the mids of sending my girl back to china. Ya, you will get to hear this on the 4th story. Co-incidently, 3rd one also from china.

Anyway, the 2nd one is ending in this post.

================================================== ================================================

It's not that I have no CIM before, but giving CIM like norm is rare. I find that she is very good at it. So I really enjoy my session. She really cleans my shaft real good and there is no stickiness feeling. So I just lay down and rest as she wrap a towel and was herself and return with a glass of warm water. We had our small talk. Soon after, I change and return home. Understanding her style now, I stopped about 100M away from my home and wait for her to call and she did. I just told her I was at the car pouch now, so I call her tomorrow. Then the usual routine, clear phone log, clear sms log then return home.
Surprised this time round, my wife actually came down to open the door as she usually don't. I think she had sense something this time round, though nothing happen but I got to be more careful... Had my shower and went to sleep just before I fell asleep, I catch a glimps of her checking my clothes in the basket..........
Waking up the next morning, surprise to see that my wife was awake the same time and offered to have breakfast together. Knowing that my gal wont call so I gladly brought her along, I go to my usual breakfast place and after that , we had some talks , she was complaining that I am different, I told her "You were not bothered about what ever happen to me, you happily have your own drinks with your own friends, never invite me and when I say about spending a night in resort, you always decline, so what's there to complain. I always wanted to spend time with you but I am never your preference. Even simple grocery shopping, you decline too. So what now? "
She kept quiet about it, as usual , never offer an apology.
I left for work there after.
Well, my gal did call, told her about the conversation I had with my wife and she suggested that I should try spending more time at home.. so I did, for the whole of next week, we only had coffee in the afternoon, an two quickie in hotel but I do find that she is getting more sticky which is a no no for me. Seriously I am thinking of ending this relationship even though she is a damn good screw with CIM somemore. Really hard to find but family is always my piority... Her calls are getting more and more frequent even when I am at home. In my mind I know that I must do it but don't know when. Eventualy ,we were out drinking 1 night, stout as usual and head back to her home for a good screw. As usual CIM and I head back home there after. Knowing my wife had called, I drove to a 7-11, buy a can of stout and down it. I did not turn on the air-con and down the stout, get some sweaty smell while driving home. I have the feeling that my gal will call even though I told her that I am going home. Sure enough, when I reach home, my wife came downstair to open the door and my phone rang, wife snatch my phone and answered. From the conversation, she pretended to be a pub gal and just call and check if I am home safely.... what a lame excuse. Anyway, wife was questioning me about her and I pretend to be drunk and wanted to sleep.
For the next few days, wife stick to me like handiplas but I manage to give me gal a call and told her that we should cool it for a while till later........ Actually the later never come cos I did not call her until recently. BTW, I was very happy that I am getting my wife's attention cos I do love her but the same old problem surface after two months, back to her usual self.

Conclusion:
I do F around, even now but frankly, wife do come first. Once I find the gal starts to stick, I usually will dump her. No choice ma, breach of verbal agreement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name : China Girl ( CG )
Place : Met in KL
Body : 34 B 26 35 abt 1.65m

As I do travel and I do have some friends in KL, when I am there, I will visit different joint with different friend in different areas. This was an encounter in 1 of the upstairs pub in sunway area.

During this visits, well it's 2 night actually, I called a friend that was telling me abt this joint in sunway, so of course must pay a visit la. Beers are cheap and gals are all from china. So my friend came to the hotel to pick me up, we head down to the joint , when up to 2nd floor.... one thing about me is that I never like joints that is upstairs but since here then do it lo. Went up, it's dark, smoky and really did not like it but I chatted with some of the china gal and more of them start rounding me up as my mandrain is very fluent(rare in KL). So they really enjoy the conversation. I notice that there was a very snobish one that listens more then she speaks but as my friend is a regular customer, she agreed to have dinner with us with another gal that my friend like.

================================================== =========================

mscucky
11-09-2006, 07:02 PM
it's true..... if man only lick, kiss n caress while we are wet, we will start asking if the guy is impotent....

sugardad
11-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Actually, I told them that I find the place very smoky and stuffy and I sincerely hope that we can dinner tomorrow and drink at some safer place cos their joint was always being raid . Well nothing much happen but I know I will take aim at this snob one.

Next evening, as I had not finish my appointment, I told my friend to bring them to where I was, secert receipe where I was having a discussion with a supplier. When they arrive and I was still at the mids of things, I went over and greeted the gals and told them to order their food and give me another half an-hour to finish up. To me, work is work and full concentration was put in to finish up my meeting as my supplier was dissapointed that there wasn't drinks there after cos he too was attracted to the 2 CG that came. I return to them once my supplier leave and apologise that meeting thru out the day seems to be longer then expected. The snob one suddenly says that work for man is important which I agree that I work very hard and play very hard too. So lets have dinner cos I am straving, I ordered and start pinching from their plates for small bites.

All of us head down to a quiet joint and ordered 6 jugs of beer plus 3 jugs of stout. While my friend spoke to me in English saying that I am a lucky bastard cos the snob one had never been out with anyone. This is the first time. He was also mentioning that 1 of our common friend did ry to date her out for so many time and she never agreed. I said " Lucky or not I don't know yet but let see how the night progress."As my friend was talking to her gal, I started out my conversation with her. She started telling me her story. She told me she was caught once and was in the camp for about 14 days, she was release just last week pending a court case blar blar blar.....
So I told her that lets talk about something else. We drank, we talked , we enjoyed our conversation and our body started to get very close. After we finished our drinks, it was about 11pm, I said I wanted to go back to the hotel. While all of us were in the car, we were still talking, suddenly she said she wanted to go back to the hotel with me. I was shock, my friend was shock and so was the other CG. I asked her what did she said again? she said she wanted to go back with me. I turn around and ask her friend," Did I hear her correctly? " Her friend said yes . Immediately, I told my friend to drive to the nearest 7-11 , I went in to buy 6 cans of stout and condom. Return to the hotel and wave bye bye to my friend and her gal. Before I enter the lift, I asked her again" Are you sure ?"
CG " Yes ":

================================================== ================================================== ============

Try to update again on Wednesday.

oshiri
11-09-2006, 11:22 PM
SHI FU!!!!

Please Help ME!!!

You are so unbelievable! I'm just around 75Kg and 1.74m, I kana screw by a OL. Currently I have this problem of which I managed to bed a OL who is my assistance but after that she play hard to get...

So what do you suggest that I can play the mind game with her? For your information, she know that I'm very "gian" liao... coz she would always stop after shorting kissing and gropping....

Sigh.....

newkid2006
12-09-2006, 04:24 PM
bro sugardad,

don't know whether if ur story true or not.....but good story any way....keep it coming....and if u have more than just 4 flings.....bring it all on as well....learning from ur strategies....
as for those that thrash u....ignore them....there will always be ppl like that....maybe jealous or wat.:confused: ????.....don't be bother by them....
me read thru ur story at one go...and am waiting for more.....

cheers:)

sugardad
13-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Oshiri
Try not to eat and shit in the same place.(reccomendation)
You beded her once right and no score there after...... OK, arrange for a group outing with other of your staff, do not, I repeat DO NOT invite her directly, get somebody else to do so. Bring your own gal (arranged or what doesn't matter ) but make sure she is going to be the prettiest among all. Give her your full attention and observe the other's reaction.
Signal to be sent out, " you want you come, you don't want I got better stock anytime "
OR
It's a simple case that she had satisfy her urge and end of story and hope you get the hint cos you are her boss. If you push on further then it could lead to sexual haressment.

you decide.
================================================== ========================================

Once we enter my hotel room, I went to the toilet to change to something more comfortable. She open two can of stout and kept the rest in the minibar. We were talking and talking and when we finished all the stout, it was like 1.30am and we started kissing then freching in the the bed. We started making out and she is not really into it but I really take my time on her, and while we were frenching, I manage to remove her bra, and under her shirt, it was a real sharply pointed 34B. As I had dimed down the room light, can't see much but she begin to resists... I let go, and start all over again, this went on and on till 2.30am and patient running abit thin so I said

Me " Ok, I assume I got the wrong signal from you, if I have offended you somehow, I apologise " (knowing she is snob, money will not buy her)
CG kept quiet
Me " If you don't like it, I will send you back now."
CG kept quiet
Me " OK, give me 10 minutes, I am very tipsy now, I need a shower to freshen up then I drive you back to you place ok ?"
CG " ok"

I came out from my shower, fully clothed and drank a lot of water nad started chewing some fisherman to freshen up. She ask me what is it for, I told her from the hotel to her place will have at least 1 road block, she suggested that she should take a cab back but I said no, cos you are now my responsibility and I must make sure you get back home. She kept quiet and follow my lead down to the car park, on the way to sunway, really kana road block, and I wind down the window and told the police man " didn't drink cos I just return from the airport to pick up my gal " then I just drive off. In my heart , was thinking " Si Bei Heng "cos I am still tipsy and she is without passport.Then she turn around and said
CG " I am very sorry for all the trouble I have caused you."
Me " It's OK, it takes two hands to clap right ? "

There were no further conversation and I drop her off then I drove back to the hotel cursing and swearing. Met up with my friend for breakfast in the morning and he asked me how was it. I said that the fully cooked duck flew off from my mouth. I told him that nothing had happened and I send her back at 2.45am and kenna road Block. I also told my friend to pretend to call and check with her that she was safe and make sure she heard from my friend that I said nothing had happened and only drink and talk.

It's a way to get into CG head if there is no money involved. So I return to JB . During my next trip up , 3 weeks later, I scheme with my friend again, since I am only up for a night, careful planning is a must.

Me " We will drink tonight at the same joint cos I am staying in the same hotel. Bring your gal and that CG but make sure the CG knows that I wasn't expecting her and I believe if she comes I make sure instead of cooking, I will roast her till she cannot fly off this time round"
Friend " OK, see ya tonight "

My friend came and pick me up at the hotel and as I enter his car, I pretended to be suprise to see her and put up a large smile saying it was nice to see her.

CG " I thought you did not want to see me. "
Me " No, cos I am staying for a night and got early meeting next morning and I won't be late tonight. Probably for happy hours only "
CG " OIC, anyway, it's nice to talk to you again. "

We went to the pub, started to drink and while my friend and I were play british pool, a few guys approach the gals but they turn them down. After a few games, We all sat back and drank real fast ( CG are damn good drinkers ) . soon enough, we had about 8 jugs in 2.5 hours and I said I wanted to return. My CG requested that she buy me a jug of stout before we leave. Of course I accepted and we started talking, I begin to hug her and kiss her... This time no resisitant and again she told me she wanted to go back to the hotel room with me again.

Me " Better not dear. :
CG " Why ? "
Me " You know why."
CG " I need to know that you are gentleman enough "
Me " So, what is it this tiome ? To be frank, I told nobody nothing, what happen if you want to skip again? Remember the road Block? If we were stopped, what will happen to you and me."
CG " I will stay with you till the morning."
Me " bull shit. once bitten twice shy "
CG " I will make it up to you."
ME " Bull shit, if you have no intention, tell me so, I will gladly allow you sleep over."
Cg " I am sorry. "
Me " Sorry for what? I said it takes two hand to clap"
and I give her a hi-5, she returned it. So I knew I have nailed it.... I think.

Same process again, finish the drinks, off to 7-11 to buy stout and condom and return to hotel. This time when we alighted the car, I told my friend to wait a while, I told my CG, " Look, I am too drunk this time, I am no able to drive you back in the middle of the night so, if it's a no go, I will respect that."
She kiss me and pull me into the hotel lobby and wave my friend off...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So much for today.

oshiri
16-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Hey Sugardad,

Yup, agree with your advice but she does not have any reaction how?

Oshiri

hunkybuthorny
29-09-2006, 01:35 AM
another case of the 'super size me'? whahaha:rolleyes:

MrDevil
29-09-2006, 03:08 AM
Sure enough, when I reach home, my wife came downstair to open the door and my phone rang, wife snatch my phone and answered. From the conversation, she pretended to be a pub gal and just call and check if I am home safely.... what a lame excuse. Anyway, wife was questioning me about her and I pretend to be drunk and wanted to sleep.
For the next few days, wife stick to me like handiplas but I manage to give me gal a call and told her that we should cool it for a while till later........ Actually the later never come cos I did not call her until recently. BTW, I was very happy that I am getting my wife's attention cos I do love her but the same old problem surface after two months, back to her usual self.

Conclusion:
I do F around, even now but frankly, wife do come first. Once I find the gal starts to stick, I usually will dump her. No choice ma, breach of verbal agreement.

Bro Sugardad, long time no see, really like your storyline and approach. I bet you surely have the essense to charm and kill. BTW, not sure if you are awared there are few good softwares for symbian / pocket pc phone that blacklist phone call, hide call list / sms / files. etc.. Could be pretty handy. Mine works in breeze now, no worries of unwanted call and no need to hide cheong sim card.