PDA

View Full Version : L18h34g11

Richard3596
06-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Have anyone went to this house and tasted any girls before? The girls in the house seems hot.

p u r e
08-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Girl number 5. Maybe she don't like me or what, but I just had a bad session with her. To me lah. Terrible attitude. Feels like she's very SOP and quite unfriendly. I mean, this line of work, customers also want to relax and enjoy. Not face a stern/serious person. But like I said, maybe she don't like me lor. But at the fish tank, she wave to me sia. I'm just glad I spent - oops I mean wasted - only 50 bucks, and decided to go elsewhere after this.

ffun161
08-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Girl number 5.

I got very nice service from G5 though
is it because she is going back soon? almost 1 year for her already

p u r e
08-11-2015, 10:04 PM

i am glad for you that you had very nice service.

to me, i don't care when she going back. strictly speaking, it's a job she is doing, and i paid for her service, so yeah, i will still rate my experience as such.

cassano10
08-11-2015, 10:39 PM

G5 gives painful cbj cos u can feel her teeth. Anyone manage to get bbbj from her?

Richard3596
08-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Girl Number : L18H34G11
Name : Miki Been in Sg for 1 year
Looks : 7.5/10. Pretty and cute
Age 25
Body : 8/10. Voluptuos
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with light brown nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and chatty
Shower : Good. Rubbed her big soapy boobs.
BJ : 7/10. Good,
FJ : 8/10.She rode me first very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.I booked her for two sessions. So another round of good fucking.I am a regular with her so maybe service is good because of that.Love her body and boobs and her attitude.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : Yes of cos.

ahboi123
09-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Girl number 5. Maybe she don't like me or what, but I just had a bad session with her. To me lah. Terrible attitude. Feels like she's very SOP and quite unfriendly. I mean, this line of work, customers also want to relax and enjoy. Not face a stern/serious person. But like I said, maybe she don't like me lor. But at the fish tank, she wave to me sia. I'm just glad I spent - oops I mean wasted - only 50 bucks, and decided to go elsewhere after this.

Saw her yesterday night, a farang got her and she wasn't very pleased. Seems like this house got quite a fierce bomb. But still, there are good one there :p

Richard3596
09-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Who are the good ones there? Have u tried anyone else there?

p u r e
09-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Saw her yesterday night, a farang got her and she wasn't very pleased. Seems like this house got quite a fierce bomb. But still, there are good one there :p

Yup, there are good ones. I had 2. Forgot their numbers.