05-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Caring is sharing...ctc n pix pls

clinton
05-11-2015, 02:16 PM
ts good new business model

queue for pic :D

augeen15
05-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Just a contact number and he want to sell for a hundred bucks? If not for premium membership, surely zapped.

jason_
05-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Got to know this Singapore lady a few months back and it all started with just a simple chat. hehe
This lady here do really have a great interest in sex and I have to admit I'm a lucky fellow to make her my FB! Nonetheless, very much that I wish to benefit from this luck of mine, I want to share this with anyone who is willing to bao me some ang bao money for my other pursues! (please only contact me if you are willing to offer me ang bao money - nothing less than 3 digit (trust me it is free flow of sex u can ever ask for)

Quick stats:
Bod: 34-35D ( I'm not kidding about this- seeing is believing what you can ever expect from a blossom from a milf :) )
Slim! Just you want to believe

On a quick side note too, sharing of this contact allows you to get access to her. You have to sweet talk her into meeting you up and as long as the meet up
is arranged, the rest are history to be remembered! (I will put in a bit of candy coat for you if necessary) Anyway, we had quickies and immerse sessions almost anywhere u can ever think of, over lunch time and after dinner. This are left for your imagination. hehe

fuck you, premium big fuck izit? handphone number sell for three digits ang pao? i suggest you bend forward and suck your own cock.

jasonzzz
05-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Chinese, Malay, India, Ang Mo?
Local, poiny , PRC etc ?

mollynatha
05-11-2015, 03:41 PM
FYI this is no business. for anyone who is waiting for picture, there are none for all reasons this is nothing more than a sharing platform. and whichever took me so much effort to find a FB, I do wish to benefit from this.

Anyway she is Chinese local Singaporean

guess67
05-11-2015, 03:42 PM
After paying for the contact, you still need to sweet talk to her. Is not a sure on case. :rolleyes:

Msdy777
05-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Lol... Need to pay for a contact and no guarantee of a fuck...
To me I think you are the guy and girl
How abt paying you after she become my fb? Lol

SnowLeopards
05-11-2015, 04:23 PM
This lady was your FB and now you are selling her contact.

You silly Pimp. :D

Pierre.

mollynatha
06-11-2015, 09:49 AM
if I were to reinstate my statement of sweet talk: it does only indicate how long it took to get to fuck her and not saying no guarantee of sex... there are sour grapes here who simply romanticize the ideas of getting a FB out from thin air without forking a single cents notwithstanding the fact that he thinks he look like some hot guy out there.
I'm asking for an ang bao as a simple gesture - could be as little as a 100 buck? how does this sound like a business when dome 3 is charging 600-900 for the same kind of chick?
simple as it sounds, I'm giving out only to 5 bros - last one now and that's all, for all reasons I'm sick of these shits for trying to share with peanuts of benefits.

DCS17
06-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Those were the days when my mentor told me that having a FB is more expensive then going to Geylang. Reason being, you need to spend time to coax, money to buy gifts and meal etc. He even managed to f a few estate agent or insurance agent then cancel the deal and get back some deposit. These days can see some bros here spend like 5000K/mth for 1 session per week SB. Money must be very easy earned these days.

That to say, money makes world goes around, sex is just mintues (some 1 min some can be hours depending on their manhood power) of enjoyment. So make your own judgment of spending. Those can only last a min, 100 dollars very expensive those can last 100min, 100 dollars is fair enough. :D

Each to its own, man and woman (gays and lesbian can be included too) :)

iwc282
06-11-2015, 12:38 PM
if I were to reinstate my statement of sweet talk: it does only indicate how long it took to get to fuck her and not saying no guarantee of sex... there are sour grapes here who simply romanticize the ideas of getting a FB out from thin air without forking a single cents notwithstanding the fact that he thinks he look like some hot guy out there.
I'm asking for an ang bao as a simple gesture - could be as little as a 100 buck? how does this sound like a business when dome 3 is charging 600-900 for the same kind of chick?
simple as it sounds, I'm giving out only to 5 bros - last one now and that's all, for all reasons I'm sick of these shits for trying to share with peanuts of benefits.

Honestly, i pity ur sb.
If u had cherish her, u would have let her make her own choice.
Or help her shortlist a decent bro to make sure she enjoy her next.
Worse, u are giving to 5 person... zzz

Even if its for a small token, i believe that money is better spent on that lady than to give u.

:mad:

DanTheCow
06-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Those were the days when my mentor told me that having a FB is more expensive then going to Geylang. Reason being, you need to spend time to coax, money to buy gifts and meal etc. He even managed to f a few estate agent or insurance agent then cancel the deal and get back some deposit. These days can see some bros here spend like 5000K/mth for 1 session per week SB. Money must be very easy earned these days.

That to say, money makes world goes around, sex is just mintues (some 1 min some can be hours depending on their manhood power) of enjoyment. So make your own judgment of spending. Those can only last a min, 100 dollars very expensive those can last 100min, 100 dollars is fair enough. :D

Each to its own, man and woman (gays and lesbian can be included too) :)

Well said... Well said..... Your mentor wanna pass some skills to others? Or you wanna be mentor?? Can start charging too!! Hahaha. :) I rather pay to learn... Hahaha... :p

ringo6668
06-11-2015, 03:38 PM
TS I think it could works better if you show her pics....mayb only the body will do if you don't want to show her face.:D

augeen15
06-11-2015, 05:20 PM

Since you say this amount is small like peanuts, you should not ask for these peanuts, lest you become the monkey.

reading
08-11-2015, 06:25 PM
After paying for the contact, you still need to sweet talk to her. Is not a sure on case. :rolleyes:

sis if date you is sure case or not?

u have a happy sunday :D

masterwanker
08-11-2015, 08:19 PM
sis if date you is sure case or not?

u have a happy sunday :D

I am sure she will not disappoint you . :)

augeen15
09-11-2015, 07:36 AM
I was zapped because I ask for up when sharing contact which I had tried and found to be value for money. Yet a premium can behave like this, asking for three digit red packet just sharing contact?

So i hijack this thread, those who zap me have no chance already. Those who up me before and after this post can get the contact of this babe freelancer , $100 inclusive of room and cap.PM me no count, if cannot up me means either up me before (i will send contact to you) or zap before (you do not deserve to get the contact) or no power (please get power first before requesting).

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21726/21726341f5e195fe5d928abc02177950d4eb6d65.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21726341&showlnk=0)

augeen15
09-11-2015, 08:05 AM
These mindless zappers, plus all those before them, have no chance already.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21726/217263511a83ab31c6fd7867198cfc47811b76f2.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21726351&showlnk=0)

augeen15
09-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Another one, not as pretty and shapely, but service extremely good.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21726/217263602f22cee5471cf2f327a78ceac7c9b8e6.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21726360&showlnk=0)

Today busy, tomorrow then I check for past ups and new ups then I send out contacts.

jason_
09-11-2015, 09:54 AM
both babes are chio i must say, but the first one is more chio so the second one make up by giving better service it seems.

how to behave like big fuck here? get immunity status first, by:
1. get into deep red like me, anymore zapping makes no difference anyway, i do not even bother to look at user control panel as i charge towards my target of -888 rep pts.
2. pay for premium membership, then you can sell (fake?) contact number and get away with scamming. who knows the male selling contact and the female replying to the horny dicks messaging that contact are actually the same person? you can really act like big fuck, like a king, even a pimp if you want.
3. occasionally be a donor, that will get you rep pts so while you are not immune to zapping you are actually buying rep pts and that neutralizes all the zapping you got earlier. and you can make mistakes and start zap people campaign without apologizing, you can make statements and then forget you ever said those things like supporting magius scammer and sugarbabies who say the going rate is $15000-$20000 like their cunt is virgin and made of gold, etc. yes, i am referring to ex-prostitute ppgirl.

nowadays those with premium status are actually pui pui pui. it is those who earn their rep pts and power without paying for it who deserve respect, people like exbros for example, he slowly climb and built up his reputation, he is much more credible that those premium dumb fuckers.

yes keep sharing good stuff, hope you will climb like exbros.

SPECTRE7000
09-11-2015, 11:10 PM
both babes are chio i must say, but the first one is more chio so the second one make up by giving better service it seems.

How to behave like big fuck here? Get immunity status first, by:
1. Get into deep red like me, anymore zapping makes no difference anyway, i do not even bother to look at user control panel as i charge towards my target of -888 rep pts.
2. Pay for premium membership, then you can sell (fake?) contact number and get away with scamming. Who knows the male selling contact and the female replying to the horny dicks messaging that contact are actually the same person? You can really act like big fuck, like a king, even a pimp if you want.
3. Occasionally be a donor, that will get you rep pts so while you are not immune to zapping you are actually buying rep pts and that neutralizes all the zapping you got earlier. And you can make mistakes and start zap people campaign without apologizing, you can make statements and then forget you ever said those things like supporting magius scammer and sugarbabies who say the going rate is $15000-$20000 like their cunt is virgin and made of gold, etc. Yes, i am referring to ex-prostitute ppgirl.

Nowadays those with premium status are actually pui pui pui. It is those who earn their rep pts and power without paying for it who deserve respect, people like exbros for example, he slowly climb and built up his reputation, he is much more credible that those premium dumb fuckers.

Yes keep sharing good stuff, hope you will climb like exbros.

brother,
you have bravely put forward.

SPECTRE7000
09-11-2015, 11:15 PM
these mindless zappers, plus all those before them, have no chance already.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21726/217263511a83ab31c6fd7867198cfc47811b76f2.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21726351&showlnk=0)

you are truly a pathetic loser.
Kpkb over points.
Why, your points - you can bring to the nearest community centres to exchange for bonk vouchers?

Think i dont know your trick. Capturing those pics and trying to exchange for points?

You want "bond" gals?
Come m1 hq in london, i supply to you.

yes, please zap me. No difference.

can go c.c. To exchange for bonk vouchers?

SWINGER888
10-11-2015, 08:01 AM
no one can beat my poiints hahaha anyway i cant be bother about points , if i am bothered i would have re reg another new nick since 2005 ... but funny is got someone still wanna buy my user :)

augeen15
11-11-2015, 07:52 AM
no one can beat my poiints hahaha anyway i cant be bother about points , if i am bothered i would have re reg another new nick since 2005 ... but funny is got someone still wanna buy my user :)

Agreed, points go down when you share.

And the zappers comments really stupid. One say how i know her service good, this dickhead ignored my comments that I had tried their services then share here. Another say I am okt, this dickhead can go to hell, if I am okt I will subscribe to premium membership so that dickheads cannot do anything to me. Many more, very stupid and blind ones, until I must agree when someone say cannot expect brain in this forum.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21734/21734668a13bce6b31ef8778907d9f233f6d119b.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21734668&showlnk=0)

No more sharing from now on, or until I am happy about my points.

jason_
11-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Agreed, points go down when you share.

And the zappers comments really stupid. One say how i know her service good, this dickhead ignored my comments that I had tried their services then share here. Another say I am okt, this dickhead can go to hell, if I am okt I will subscribe to premium membership so that dickheads cannot do anything to me. Many more, very stupid and blind ones, until I must agree when someone say cannot expect brain in this forum.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21734/21734668a13bce6b31ef8778907d9f233f6d119b.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21734668&showlnk=0)

No more sharing from now on, or until I am happy about my points.

welcome to the immunity red zone. perhaps you should stop sharing in the other thread too, i mean that eye candy.

augeen15
12-11-2015, 09:04 AM
welcome to the immunity red zone. perhaps you should stop sharing in the other thread too, i mean that eye candy.

Yes, I was in talks about hosting something, as I just bought an apartment and moved in some months back. Contribution to any forum must first foremost be worth the time and effort, but is this forum worth it? To me, at the moment, not worth it. All called off now and going to disable the private messaging function.

augeen15
12-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Share nice photos also get zapping, here has nothing but dickheads? Maybe I charge money rather than host for free.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21738/21738855bf017aa34f892d5fa14ff0f0cc22b0b0.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21738855&showlnk=0)

Apollo
12-11-2015, 09:59 PM

bro who want to buy your ID?

I want to sell my id if offer is ok :D

jason_
13-11-2015, 06:13 AM
bro who want to buy your ID?

I want to sell my id if offer is ok :D

what is the going rate? same as going rate for sugarbaby, $20,000, as supported by ppgirl that ex-prostitute?

jason_
13-11-2015, 06:34 AM

nobody can beat mine too, and i am still charging towards my target of -888, hahaha...

SPECTRE7000
14-11-2015, 11:13 AM
To those BROs who increased my points,
BIG KUM SIA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

if given points, its a Bonus, THANKS!
if not, its OK, just here like everyone, to share and get ctcs.

BIG BIG THANK YOU.

SPECTRE7000
14-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Zapper ask points deduct how.
means same as zap yr own mother c.c.b!!
LOL.

SPECTRE7000
14-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Zapping me NO DIFFERENCE,
PLS CONTINUE TO ZAP HAHAHA ITS SAME AS ZAPPING YOUR OWN MOTHER C.C.B.!!!
YES, ZAP YOUR OWN MOTHER C.C.B.
LOL

Sgboy183
15-11-2015, 04:48 AM
I was zapped because I ask for up when sharing contact which I had tried and found to be value for money. Yet a premium can behave like this, asking for three digit red packet just sharing contact?

So i hijack this thread, those who zap me have no chance already. Those who up me before and after this post can get the contact of this babe freelancer , $100 inclusive of room and cap.PM me no count, if cannot up me means either up me before (i will send contact to you) or zap before (you do not deserve to get the contact) or no power (please get power first before requesting).

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21726/21726341f5e195fe5d928abc02177950d4eb6d65.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21726341&showlnk=0)

Bro. this girl looks awesome. keen to share? will up your point.

jason_
15-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Zapping me NO DIFFERENCE,
PLS CONTINUE TO ZAP HAHAHA ITS SAME AS ZAPPING YOUR OWN MOTHER C.C.B.!!!
YES, ZAP YOUR OWN MOTHER C.C.B.
LOL

hi you kpkb for what? rep pts are useless, cannot buy good or pay bills. and if you want rep pts, you not only cannot speak your mind, even if you behave and do sharing also genna zap, you are just held at ransom or gunpoint, being blackmailed... come learn from me...

hey you zappers, why you all so useless? my target -888 you all so useless cannot reach it? bring it on, come zap me, if not you are wasting the rice you eat everyday, hahaha...

SPECTRE7000
16-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Bro. this girl looks awesome. keen to share? will up your point.

Knn, up simi LJ points.
points can redeem Bonk Vouchers?

Zappers can use points to redeem medicine for their
mother Filthy Rotten c.c.b.
My target is MINUS ONE TRILLION Points.
Come Zappers, zap yr mother Filthy Rotten c.c.b.

jason_
18-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Knn, up simi LJ points.
points can redeem Bonk Vouchers?

Zappers can use points to redeem medicine for their
mother Filthy Rotten c.c.b.
My target is MINUS ONE TRILLION Points.
Come Zappers, zap yr mother Filthy Rotten c.c.b.

you are at -88, huat ah!

SPECTRE7000
23-11-2015, 10:30 AM
you are at -88, huat ah!

Where are all the losers who love Zapping their own filthy rotten mother ccb?
There are threads to Ups points.
So Zappers can exchange points to buy meficine for the filthy rotten mother ccb.

shall i open a thread to Zap points.?
my target is MINUS ONE TRILLION.

come Zappers, Zap your filthy rotten mother ccb.

ExBros
23-11-2015, 05:16 PM
....nowadays those with premium status are actually pui pui pui. it is those who earn their rep pts and power without paying for it who deserve respect, people like exbros for example, he slowly climb and built up his reputation, he is much more credible that those premium dumb fuckers.

yes keep sharing good stuff, hope you will climb like exbros.

Wahlau! Put me on the altar like sacrificial lamb again!

No good FB or GF to recommend dun quote me Leh! Wait hor I mo tin tin kena zap. I heard my name and passing by nia!

I lau 按哥, with intermittent ED, looking to host couples in exchange for participation only Mah.

Or if u r a SYT looking for some thrills. I've couples who are ok to swing with me provided I bring you along. If all else fail, I do give a solid 丰胸按摩 & shiok yoni massage.

Will be sharing a chiobu's feedback about the yoni massage, see her pics at link below:

SPECTRE7000
24-11-2015, 06:09 PM
you are at -88, huat ah!

why they continue to zap you but don"t zap me?
Like dat, how i hit my target of minus one trillion points of their filthy rotten mother c.c.b?

ExBro
25-11-2015, 03:47 PM
For chiobu's feedback on solid 丰胸按摩 & shiok yoni massage & her pics see link below:

Boob Enhancement & yoni massage (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=574759&highlight=)

No neEd ang pow, all u need is to be a handsome couple or pretty SYT lady (yes Bro Masterwanker - female homo sapien)

I can't guarantee that it will be 100% shiok but from the feedback I got, it was like 200% 飞上天。 not I say one hor..

jason_
25-11-2015, 04:02 PM
For chiobu's feedback on solid 丰胸按摩 & shiok yoni massage & her pics see link below:

Boob Enhancement & yoni massage (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=574759&highlight=)

No neEd ang pow, all u need is to be a handsome couple or pretty SYT lady (yes Bro Masterwanker - female homo sapien)

I can't guarantee that it will be 100% shiok but from the feedback I got, it was like 200% 飞上天。 not I say one hor..

she is E-F cup because of your massage? if your massage can make A cup boobs become upsized, long queue of ladies, hahaha...

jason_
25-11-2015, 04:12 PM
why they continue to zap you but don"t zap me?
Like dat, how i hit my target of minus one trillion points of their filthy rotten mother c.c.b?

i am different, i am the legendary jason_ who had walloped many into their rightful size...

some pimps, like ahleng88
some mad dogs, forgotten their names
some scammers, like magius
some sugarbabies who think their overused cunts are priced very high, like legswideopen and tehohpeng
an ex-hooker named ppgirl

all had disappeared, except ex-hooker ppgirl who reduced her average of 4 posts a day to less than 1 post per day, and she no longer dared to tailgate me anymore. gone were the days when this loose pussy reply to all my posts, hahaha...

SPECTRE7000
25-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Cum Zappers , Zap me leh.

my target MINUS ONE TRILLION POINTS.

Yes, Zap your filthy mother rotten ccb.

SPECTRE7000
27-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Dear ZAPPERS,
its been very funny seeing how childish you are Zapping your Filthy Mother Rotten CCB.
This is my last posting before I fly back to London.
I am very very sad.
My target is MINUS one trillion points to buy the best medicine for your Filthy Mother Rotten ccb.
Now, only -98, how?
You all damn bloody stingy.
What kind of SOBs, dont pay for your Filthy Mother Rotten ccb to buy medicine?

Please look at the mirror and see how very very stupid you have been.
Please grow up.

Warmest Regards,
your MAMA

jason_
28-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Dear ZAPPERS,
its been very funny seeing how childish you are Zapping your Filthy Mother Rotten CCB.
This is my last posting before I fly back to London.
I am very very sad.
My target is MINUS one trillion points to buy the best medicine for your Filthy Mother Rotten ccb.
Now, only -98, how?
You all damn bloody stingy.
What kind of SOBs, dont pay for your Filthy Mother Rotten ccb to buy medicine?

Please look at the mirror and see how very very stupid you have been.
Please grow up.

Warmest Regards,
your MAMA

i think you need to grow up, why kpkb over useless rep pts?

and stop behaving like a crybaby, go back london so what? you mean london has no internet to access sbf? hahaha...

ggglover
01-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Try messaging her - 91846488. Really horny young babe.

andylin
07-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Obviously this number must be a sabotage. KNN. Saw in scarlet post and still self claim 22 studying at a uni

CumExplorer
07-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Try messaging her - 91846488. Really horny young babe.

dont sabo the girl, the correct number is 99946499 :D:D

njh2121
16-12-2015, 12:52 AM
dont sabo the girl, the correct number is 99946499 :D:D

Haha. Whose number is this sis/bro