PDA

View Full Version : Condom size

Chronograph
05-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi,bros out there.Sorry to be a noob.I noe that there are different condom sizes around.But how to differentiate the sizes?I ever bought okamoto 0.03 but I cannot fit my dick head into it,seems it's not broad enough n it's painful to squeeze my dick head into it.But Durex fetherlite works fine with me.Experienced bros pls advise..Thanx

makeyouhappy
05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
I think I had an issue with pretty tight condoms before too.. Was rather confused.

Afraid it's a trial and error thing. I don't personally use Durex but I like their lube.

AgentRomanoff
06-11-2015, 01:59 AM
Smaller condom feels better. dun ask me how i know :rolleyes:

denshachikan
06-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi,bros out there.Sorry to be a noob.I noe that there are different condom sizes around.But how to differentiate the sizes?I ever bought okamoto 0.03 but I cannot fit my dick head into it,seems it's not broad enough n it's painful to squeeze my dick head into it.But Durex fetherlite works fine with me.Experienced bros pls advise..Thanx

Bro, it is fair enough to say certain brand feels tighter but to say it can't fit your dick head probably means you are wearing it wrongly. Most of the reliable condom brands can fit a fist without any problem.

sanig
06-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Bro if you look carefully on the box it will give the diameter of condom - so if you have brand that is good see the size and check other brands.

lancelim
07-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Okamoto sizes are smaller than Durex. If you have a large member Okamoto might need to be off your list.

Soh1973
07-11-2015, 10:26 AM
I understand that the material used in Okamoto 0.03 is supposed to provide more sensitivity. However, it feels too silicon like and somehow the fit is very tight to the extent of being uncomfortable.

After trying a couple of models, I must say Okamoto is definitely not my cup of tea and I'll stick with the Durex Comfort. Less sensitivity but the fit is definitely more comfortable.

Chronograph
08-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Agreed on tat point Soh1973..