PDA

View Full Version : SpicySichuan PRC - Small waist, C cups, CFM look

japavstar
29-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Well...this is one of the few PRCs that makes me want to do-it-on-the-spot. She just fits all of my fuck-requirements for a good auntiebigtits-next-door bonk. Too bad meeting a friend so got her number and delayed my sexescapde for a few hours. After my friend left, call and met her at the well-known L18 hotel.

1) Mid-late twenties MILF-ly with CFM look (note : not SYT or pretty !!!)
2) Big round proportionate C tits + big round eyes
3) Friendly and horny

The usual small-talk, doing sundry sales jobs back home. Strip half-naked and start frenching...good. Then she led me to take a bath, washing my important parts. (good...hygiene-conscious).

Went back to bed and started foreplay. Long catbath and good BJ (with condom), allows some fingering also...by now she had made my dick rock-hard so she mounted and raped me. Very energetic when she is on top, squeeze and licks my nipple while moving up and down my rod...really feels like she is fucking me. Went thru the usual and some un-usual positions and she even requested that I doggie her....seems like she is quite high now. I could flip her around quite easily for positional changes as her size is quite small. I am really hitting her at the right spots, as once when my dick fell out, she immediately grab it and stuff it back into her pussy, and told me to keep on and go faster. I am now in missionary position, and her feet started hooking around my thighs to lock me down, afraid that I will get up and leave her high and dry.

Left with no choice, I exploded in a few last strong thrust. She clamp her thighs together and kept gyrating her hips to savour the post-orgasim glow, we hugged and stayed in that position for a few minutes, both exhausted with enjoyment. Later she said that she don't cum often, sometimes only months in between....hahahaa...good PR skills.

Name : Liu Li
Body : Smooth skin, small sized, a bit flabby at waist and ass, good nice C-tits (but can feel some hard lumps inside)

Usual rules for PM applies (and no talking about this pic or forum, she knows about Internet and photos appearing up there)

Preview pic (without face)
http://www.dumpanimage.com/image.php?i=6Wv4evf61D
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/liuli.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

titts82002
29-07-2006, 05:18 PM
bro japavstar,

wow.. bro, i thought the other time u joking with me and master Rofl that camp at GL..
u really did it... hahahaa...
by the way, bro japavstar, did you noticed she wore "Black magic" clothes.. :)

solid! and thanks on sharing... pm jamming on the ways.... like that hor.. u think how can i up mountain huh ?...:D
titts

slyer
29-07-2006, 05:29 PM
wow nice boobs... n clothes :D wonder how she look like hehe

Kyser Soze
29-07-2006, 07:53 PM
All sound good. Another quality offering by bro japavstar definitely. :D

japavstar
29-07-2006, 10:24 PM
by the way, bro japavstar, did you noticed she wore "Black magic" clothes.. :)

solid! and thanks on sharing... pm jamming on the ways.... like that hor.. u think how can i up mountain huh ?...:D
titts

No camping, only weekly dinner there is enough to "bump" into such delicious food.

Didn't really notice, my eyes is only seeing the 2 moulds of flesh ABOVE the "black magic"....I kinda feel her tits look better with clothes on, hahaha

japavstar
30-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Lol, forgot abt the price...thought everyone laojiao enough to know the price just by looking at the stats/photo I posted.
Or I can do the okt-line -
"Interested bro, pm me your contact and time-slot. Price and photos available"

Anyway, standard MILF-area/shell station/L18/carpark price.
That is $60 with or without room (depending on whether how "desirable" you are in the eyes of the MMs)

wonder81
02-08-2006, 02:40 AM
Firstly thanks to bro japavstar for sharing the contact,
call her just now and met up at Lor 16,proceed to Lor 24 hotel..
in the room chit chat abit..heard that she just arrived for 5days and will be staying for quite some time..

Looks : 6/10
boobs : 6/10
bj : 6/10
fj :7/10 ( willing to try diff positions , very reponsive )
damage : 60+10(room)+1(condom)

Kyser Soze
04-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro japavstar, I understand why this girl make you 'want to do-it-on-the-spot' liao. Actually I forgot to get her contact from you. But I met her yesterday night at 11pm on L16 when a petite yet well-endowed girl walked past the back alley of the rows of coffeeshops. I recognised her immediately not by her face (none of your pics show her face), but by the same shirt she wore in your pics -- 'Black Magic' . Approached her, quote me $60. Agreed, and proceed to hotel nearby. She told me her name was Xiaoli (pretty similar to Liu Li as stated by the threadstarter). Anyway, a good bonk.

Here's my short & comprehensive FR:
Looks: 7/10 (Doe eyes, that kind which I can't resist)
Body: 6.5/10 (A little short without high heels. But her boobs a plus point)
BJ: 5.5/10 (Short for me. I was hoping a longer one:o )
FJ:7.5/10 (Responsive. When I'm cumming, hugged tight with good moaning)
Service: 7/10 (At least better than some 'quickie' PRCs)
Damage : 60+10(room)+10(tips)
RTF: Maybe. But I did not get her contact, I would need to wait at the coffeeshop. :D

japavstar
05-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Hahahaa...that is one way to recognize a person. By the shape of the protuding tits and the words below those moulds of flesh.

Yup, doe-eyed (eyes like a female deer) is the way to describe her. Attractive and CFM-ish at the same time...the "black magic" girl.

Anyway, pm otw for her contact...cheers

Bro japavstar, I understand why this girl make you 'want to do-it-on-the-spot' liao. Actually I forgot to get her contact from you. But I met her yesterday night at 11pm on L16 when a petite yet well-endowed girl walked past the back alley of the rows of coffeeshops. I recognised her immediately not by her face (none of your pics show her face), but by the same shirt she wore in your pics -- 'Black Magic' . Approached her, quote me $60. Agreed, and proceed to hotel nearby. She told me her name was Xiaoli (pretty similar to Liu Li as stated by the threadstarter). Anyway, a good bonk.

Kyser Soze
06-08-2006, 11:09 AM
that is one way to recognize a person. By the shape of the protuding tits and the words below those moulds of flesh.

Yup, doe-eyed (eyes like a female deer) is the way to describe her. Attractive and CFM-ish at the same time...the "black magic" girl.

Saw ur PM liao, thanks. Your recommendations are excellent. Maybe your full-time job is a talent scout?:D

scorezz
07-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Eh!!! This girl looks damn familar :eek: (boobs downwards)
And the name is the same some more.

Is her contact # 98****86???
If yes, I dun need the contact liao...

But if no, probably will try later this week.

labu
07-08-2006, 03:57 AM
meet this PRC at lor 14. same as 1 of the bro here, recognised her by the word "BLACK MAGIC" in red shirt.

Short FR :

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : C+ (Handful)
Body : Slim
Foreplay : 9/10 (long lick on body b4 BJ)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (hug you tight during the action)
Service : 8/10 ( not hurry and clean u up before n after the action)
RTF : YES ( $ worth )

her h/p keep ringing during the session. She claimed that don't know why
so many people calling her. I never asked for her no since she told me that
she will be available 7pm - 4am before 19-8-06 at the same place.

(Sorry for my poor english writting)

japavstar
07-08-2006, 07:34 PM
No...that is not her number.

Probably her number is circulating among the bros..hmmm...so getting too many calls, but if every other call translate into business, that will be good for her.

Yup, she will go back on 19th Aug

Eh!!! This girl looks damn familar :eek: (boobs downwards)
And the name is the same some more.
Is her contact # 98****86???
If yes, I dun need the contact liao...
But if no, probably will try later this week.

scorezz
08-08-2006, 11:14 PM
No...that is not her number.

Probably her number is circulating among the bros..hmmm...so getting too many calls, but if every other call translate into business, that will be good for her.

Yup, she will go back on 19th Aug

Yo bro japavstar, saw ur reply. So the girl is not the girl I thought she was...
Funny... Swear "those" looked damn familiar :D
Nvm, probably she has changed her hp since then.
Thanks anyway :)

suckerll
08-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Yo bro japavstar, saw ur reply. So the girl is not the girl I thought she was...
Funny... Swear "those" looked damn familiar
Nvm, probably she has changed her hp since then.
perhaps u could share ur new catch with us then? ;)

scorezz
08-08-2006, 11:27 PM
perhaps u could share ur new catch with us then?

Well, I think its the same person as posted by bro japavstar in the thread (95% sure ;) )

Also can't rem details about her already... except the t-shirt + boob sizes.
That time also picked her up along the road and its just one of those regular bonk sessions. But her name is exactly the same as one of my colleague thats why I rem her up to now hahahaha :D

japavstar
09-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Too bad I do not have any photos with her face, else we can solve this mystery. If not the same person, then lagi better.....can have "shuang fei" with 2 similiar-boobed girls, some more same name....hahahaha

Well, I think its the same person as posted by bro japavstar in the thread (95% sure ;) )

XmenSEX
11-08-2006, 07:07 PM
1st thank Japavstar for the contact.

Eventually have some free time to continue my bonking exercise…..sms this chio bu yesterday at 10pm to make appointment. She called up immediate and settled at 80/2 at 1230am.
Met her at along L14. Upon seeing her, made me steam, the way she explore her BIG BOOBS made me feel like breasts fuck her She really has the “FUCK ME HARD” look. OH! Same again, the Magic Shirt mentioned by bros here. Waited no more and proceed to check in hotel FG.
Tcss a while before shower, took a photo on her (included face) during chit chatting.The action started with her catbath, the the process was quite SOP. A few mins later before she started BJ my hard rock, I asked her to stop and serve her in returned. Licked her through and painted gently on her pussy and slowly stroking with my mid finger. She started moan for soft to loud and getting more and more wet. To let myself enjoy more, I moved to 69 position (with me on top) and let her suck my rod too…damn shiok with her licking my balls and ass as well…song !!:D A while later, she told me she can’t took it anymore and want me in….bonked her in two positions and unload. Cleaned up and rest on bed. Quite a gf feeling, hug me and talked to me softly by my ear.
Round 2 started with bj and moved to doggie style after 5 mins, bonked her really hard and can not cum…change to another position with my on top and her legs rest on my shoulder…compressed her butt on both side to increase the tightness on my rod……
(both round with CDs on huh:D )

Not sure should post her photo here with her face.

Look : 7/10 (damn chio look)
Body : 6.5/10 (a bit too short for me)
Boobs : BIG and FEEL-FUL
Pussy : taste good.
BJ : 7/10 suction good and tight
FJ : 7/10
will try her if time allow...

dirtyhairy
19-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Yo Bros all,

Here's another FR from DirtyHairy after yet another good but fuunny, unfamiliar driling early this morning.

Thanx to Bro JapStar, got her contact some time back but had not had chance doing her (XiaolI or Liu Li, she answered me as LuiLi...but what the heck...it's the same li and li so long it's good for my didi)

Picked her up from one of the potentially AV hot spots (next time Bro Jap..pls advise her against being there.. the place was real wild with loud outs and it's no wonder the residents complain). After intro ourselves, TCSS and then took her for a joy ride around town as the poor gal said she had not seen our NAtion (I will always Stand UP for Singaporeman being so horny), I showed what our beautiful country has for visitors.

Soon we headed for my favourite makeout spot. But b4 that she warned me that her Great Aunty was still visiting and she might not be able to be a good hostess.
I said no [problem she could treat me orally.

Once inn the room, she embraced me.. really like GF as we kissed. Quite good (but not as shiok as XiaoYen) then she started to undress me to my amazaement. I did the same ans gingerly caressed her ample boobs. As we frenched away, her hand went to my little gu, fondling and making him really hard. I kissed her nipples and suckled on them like a hungry baby.
The petting caried out for awhile b4 I carried her up and playfully threw her down to the soft bed.

She then suggested we wash ourselves, which we did....she showed her goood service by sopaing and jeting your body off the soap suds.
She was also a considerate person and said she was unsure how to deal with my didi since her great aunty was here.
She decided to place a towel onthe bed incase there's heavy blood flow.
As my horny didi refused to take no for an asnwer, She proceed to blow me. It was nice as she did with grace and care as she licked the under foreskin and the knob, bringing sheer delight to my young monster. This went on for 15 minutes as I caressed her massive mammaries in between sucks.I decided to do the unfamiliar and said "let's throw concern to the wind and bonk...of course with cap. I was glad she agreed...we were like two schoolkids in their first screw, not knowing what to expect...screwing right when she's on her 3rd day of period.
She tried to ride me but after a dozen plunges, she felt uncomfortable due to the blood pressure playing havoc with her in the upper position.
I told her to lay down .. as I looked down her bottom,,,geese it was bloodied already...thankfully there's no revolting smell!
After wiping off the blood from my capped didi, I inserted into her damped hole., and slowly pumped away. Coupled wth a mixture of blood and horny juices, the entry was quite nice..
As she adjusted to my slow but steady plougihngs, she started to moans... as her shiokness took obver...meeting me thrusts with thrusts.

In a five minutes we were fucking like crazy. It was an extra high for me to screw with blood all over the towel...(like a vrigin as Madona would sing) In between grunts, we frenched away... she was indeed a good kisser.
But what took the cajke was her loud moanings...my God it was so loud that I would now bring earplugs for my next session with her. But for this morning's session, I smothered her loudness by shoving my tongue into her mouth, which she accepted with pleasure.
When I felt her climax, she would shout even louder, which meant I covered her mouth longer, mouth to mouth... as she shuddered in escatacy.

This is what I would call a good fuck because both the fucker (me) and the fuckee (her) but be responsaive otherwise no fun leh. She was surprised that I was still going strong as I pulled my didi nearly almost out of the grotto only to plunge to the hilt bringing more shrieks of joy. I raised her legs and pounded away as she rolled her eyes back to savour my constant thrustings.
From the way it went, I should be the one being paid instead of her as I think she was really enjoying it. We tried a short doggie, which I found not to my liking as I could see traces of her blood on the crack of the rump... and also I could not french her when she became too loud. (I am always considerate so as not to bring the roof down from one's humping noises)
Within 10 minutes she came,,,this time was even more forceful because she embraced me tightly as if her life depended on this. It was shiok for me too as I continued to drill away, causing her to muttter that she could not stand it... and it was too good. I could tell she was on her second cum, which she did in a great flourish.

I decided not to tire her too much and after another five minutes of fast and furious pokings with slow and steady jabs of her bloodied vagina, I came too.
It was mind blowing.
We washed up and I sent her as it was already 2am, and I was supposed to be on guard duty at the OC's ops room.

SUMMARY:
Looks: 5.6/10
Body: 6/10
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 room
RTF: Yes..to see if without period will be better?
Wish: To see if she could replace XiaoYen as the ideal fuckmate!

Cheers bros. Pls up me if you enjoy my FR so that I may qualify for good lobangs from the Seniors.
Brop DirtyHairy

suckerll
19-08-2006, 09:46 PM
after another five minutes of fast and furious pokings with slow and steady jabs of her bloodied vagina, I came too.
It was mind blowing.
We washed up and I sent her as it was already 2am, and I was supposed to be on guard duty at the OC's ops room.
wah!!! u really beat 'red light' ah! shiok rite?:D

lucky u never kenna turn-out! if not kenna charged, end up in DB liao :p

good FR though

ken3399
19-08-2006, 11:22 PM
what to expect...screwing right when she's on her 3rd day of period.
She tried to ride me but after a dozen plunges, she felt uncomfortable due to the blood pressure playing havoc with her in the upper position.
I told her to lay down .. as I looked down her bottom,,,geese it was bloodied already...thankfully there's no revolting smell!
After wiping off the blood from my capped didi, I inserted into her damped hole., and slowly pumped away. Coupled wth a mixture of blood and horny juices, the entry was quite nice..

Haha bro you the can lah...Actually wanted to try her but she tell me next monday then ok....Think this weekend you better dun bet on football or TOTO
cause i think is difficult to strike already.....haha. Cheers...

dirtyhairy
20-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Yo Bros all,

Thanx for the friendly advice and tips onnot to buy 4D or toto or betting the ftball leh..but I dont gamble...only on FLs dah ..try my luck even without seeing them..sometimes ok sometimes bad and nightmarish bonks!
Ya..but pls do keep nice lobangs cumming and I will try and do FRs as I always do. Next target: Chen Li
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
20-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Yo Bros all,

As I always o FRs after each bonk...I am targetting Chen Li now that she's so hot.
But there seems to be 2 versions of Chen Li...and I have ben given one contact while waiting for confirmation from another Bro whjo seems to know her better.

So please PM me the contact and I shall do so her a bonk with relish and a report.
Cheers.
Bro DH

japavstar
20-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Hmm...she last told me she is going back on 19Aug. Anybody knows if she is still around ?? Been rather busy with some other bigboobies.....hahaha

dirtyhairy
20-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Yo Bro Japavstar,
Thanx for her contact.
No she wont retrun as she has been white-carded...so will stay longer now until a court case etc. This means chance to bonk leh.
Enjoy and thanx again for sharing with me.
Cheers.
Bro DH

dirtyhairy
23-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Yo Bros all,

Here's another Uncensored DirtyHairy FR...this time the RTF on LiuLi ala XiaoLi , the doe-eyed, "black magic" woman.
After doing her four days ago in the usually unbonkable presence of her Great Aunty, yours truly did a RTF early today to see the difference without her bloody relative sticking around.
Yo..It was ultra hot and good...she came 6 times...wet the bed, cracked the bed's backrest, as she left behind a bruised but totally satisfied phallus. At the moment, it looks like I have found my answer to the golden nympho Xiao Yen as she matched my favourite fuckmate strokes for strokes in all the pleasure giving departments except that XiaoYen has that extra "manja" feel that made you want to bonk her more and more.

Back to the fucking story: Picked her up late last night and by the time, we hit the love nest, it was already midnite. The best about LliuLi is that she gave you the GF feel...no rush, but dreamy look as she cuddled up and raised her head while gazing into your eyes, waiting to be kissed.
And the kisses soon heated up into deep frenching as our tongues mashed together to become what was by now a terrific hot tango.

Before sex, we had to do the usual preliminaries, i.e. a good wash, which she did with finesse, scrubbing my didi into a stiff, reddened mad fellow. We then moved to the bed and the frenching continued. Good god, she's a good kisser as her tongue went to work over time to suck the life out of me.
We dallied for a good 10 minutes as we carressed each other... me her boobs and nips while she my fiercely horny didi.

By now I could feel her juices on my fingers... geeze she was real wet...(wetter than Xiao Yen here)... we next did the 69...and the way she slowly positioned her twat to be kissed was quite a drama in itslef as she gingerly BBBJ me while slowly moving her buttocks to my face....ever oh so slowly. It was so cool man unlike the usual way of hmmm plonk her pussy on your face and both will lick each other like crazy. But with her it was slowly, slowly ...as she licked your cock while inching her bottom up to your face. With a nice juicy pussy before you, even a sexless castrated man might be aroused to stick his tongue out to kiss those pinkish orifice... which I did with relish. We went on the 69 for another 10 minutes and I could feel her moanings and shrieking all the time as her body twisted and rolled on the bed, trying to get away from my cheeky oral muscle.

We decided to proceed with pure sex. It was an easy entry into her by now very wet vagina. As I was blessed with long staying power, I began with little even strokes to be followed by very deep penetration, bringing more yelps from those succulent lips.

If I would bring ear plugs for bonking the yet another loud moaner Fei Fei, which I savoured two days befor, I would certainly full ear covers because LiuLi was even louder...but it was music for the fucker (me) and those who happened to walk pass our room.

The cuntal muscles did wonders to my prick as they did their best to milk my sperm to kingdom cum! But I held on as I fucked her harder and deeper. Of course the bed was by now wet with her juices. I knew she had cummed several times judging by her shrieks of pleasure as she would embraced me tightly while shouting "Hou Shuang...lao khong...shou pu liao etc" loosely translated... hubby/lover. the pleasure is exquisite...I cannot tahah lah.

I fucked her the usual missionary, side ways and with two legs up... then one leg up ....and withb her on top ala cowgal. But we still ended iup in the missionary because this way we could look at each other as we groped and caressed our bodies while our tongues engaged themselves in a superb French ballet!

Two more cums from her and I was about to explode...but I being horny and greedy fought back to hold on, which I succeeded as I drew my didi all the way out only to plunge into her deep and good..slow and easy. Wow... the sensation was heavenly as she seized the opportunity to kiss me some more in between sucks of my hairy nipples.
DShe signalled yet another cum when she went into yet another trance, embracing me so tightly while yelling out the usual Mandarin profanities! It was fantastic...
Finally she asked if we should cum together that broke my concentration as I could notn hold on any further from her non stop guyration of her pussy against my embedded cok. After another five minutes, we came together.. both totally drained and satiated!
She was full of praise. I knew it too that a fuck is not a fuck unless both participants are responsive. This is why I feel MILFs are better as they enjoy a good bonk rather than wham, bang, wash up.

SUMMARY:
All details same as my previous FR.
RTF: Of course unless there's another one who is better..Fei2 comes close. May try Chen Li or even Mary... who knows. DirtyHairy is darn horny.. sorry.
Damage: $120 including room and a big tip. It's my style to tip big if the FJ service is great..........

Yo bros, please up my points if you enjoy this FR.
Cheers and happy bonking.
Bro DirtyHairy

Pleaance into a dancedoing ballet routines that would
of the bedleg

japavstar
24-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Yo dirty and hairy bro,

You must have made love to her for a total of 2 hours and made her cum n cum n cum n cum n cum n cum.....hahhahaa

Have to agree she is really awesome and in trance when she is cumming...hard to escape from her clutches...

dirtyhairy
25-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Yo Bro JaPavStar,

Thanx to you for sharing this exquisite little horny bird. Glad you confirm that such pure sexual pleasure can be achieved...and that you enjoy my FR as much as I enjoy my bonks...and do not think my FRs are crap". As mentioned, I am here to seek pleasure...there's no need to prove anything but sharing...sometimes you get good bonks sometimes you dont. But life goes on.

In fact, I RTF her again last nite...dammed shiok still...as delicious as ever...the only drawback is that she looks "lianish" but this gal seems to be in need of biz as the two nites that I had bonked her, she was wearing the same "Black Magic red Tees.

The best thing about this Liu Li is that she would announce her cummings as she held you tight, muttering her climax which can enhance your sexual bliss.

She would also gyrate and grind her twat as she tried to elicit even greater joy for herslef and you.
Here's a quick summary of my 3rd bonk with LiuLi.
After a good scrub, we hit the sack...and then a good, slow but nice kissing followed with deep frenching.
Both of us then proceed to bring pleasure to our bodies...me her boobs and vagina while she my nipples, groin and didi.

With enuff time on our hands, we took it slow, which is what I like most...no rush but responsive love making.

We then did the 69 and as said previously, she had a nice way of moving her twat to your face instead of thrusting it to your mouth. This is nicer... and soon we were licking and sucking each otjher's sexual organs as if our lives depended on it.
As the pleasure was great, I did not wish to cum orally but prefered a poke as I always do...so it was the missionary style.. and she was dammed wet.
The quick rapid pokesfollowed by slow but deep penetrations brought sheer joy to her ... and within 10 minutes she was already gasping for dear life, screaming out her climax.
It was quite "pai sei" really bcos she was quite loud...and our room was net to the lift, and she had insisted on turning off the TV so that we could concentrate on sex. I had to smother her mouth to try to quietn things down.

Fortunantely for me, I managed to hold on but kept on the pounding... and again she told me she was cumming.
I then did her with both legs on my shoulders... then one leg and then sideways and then doggie, which is her favourite but not mine as I prefer to see her face in sexual bliss as I bonk. Also doing doggie, it's harder to french.
But doggies we did and she came again, clutching on to the bed sheets.
She is one hot chilly padi of a bonk, Bro Japavstar....thanx again for this wonderful fuckmate.
I will RTF again for sure...but dear broS please contact threadstarter for her contact as I am governed by the rules here not to release it alto I know LiuLi needs heaps of financial help as the poor gal seems decent enuff to confess that she has few clients since recent AV raids in GL... and would prefer to receive deals from the phone only. Please also try to tip her if you enjoy her service.
Damage: $120 including room and tip.
Cheers. Please up my points if you enjoy my FRs...and also let me know the flaws of my FRs so that I may improve.

Bro DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
28-08-2006, 02:01 AM
Yo Bros all,

Was planning a 4th RTF on Black Magic Sichuan LiuLi tonite but failed when she told me her meimei's havign cuntal cramps an she needs to rest.
Poor gal,,without bonks, she's having difficulty coping with her expenses etc.
Bought her chicken rice and her favourite mangosteens... Also helped pay for her medicine...
Hope nothing serious developes as she's a genuine unpretentious good bonk too. She will be seeing the doctor tomolo.
Meanwhile, do bear with her and watch this space when she's ready to serve!
Cheers.
Bro DHairy.

giggs310010
28-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Yo Bro JaPavStar,

Thanx to you for sharing this exquisite little horny bird. Glad you confirm that such pure sexual pleasure can be achieved...and that you enjoy my FR as much as I enjoy my bonks...and do not think my FRs are crap". As mentioned, I am here to seek pleasure...there's no need to prove anything but sharing...sometimes you get good bonks sometimes you dont. Bro DirtyHairy

Wa recently I just experience what u had, she is indeed very horny, she told me she did not get enough from me because I myself came within 15 mins.
Next time better take viagra to prolong my erection.

-- giggs:D

japavstar
28-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Hi all,

I hereby "authorize" our kena black-magiked bro dirtyhairy to distribute LiuLi's number of my behalf. For bros who want to meet black-magic, please PM him in future....I think bro DH is the better person to be her "manager", hahahahaa

Anyway, what she needs most now is some rest and genuine concern, the feeling of being sick and alone in a strange foreign land really sucks....so ups to bro DH for his excellent behaviour on-bed and off-bed.

Please inform us when her coast is clear also, so I send out those pm in the queue.

dirtyhairy
29-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Yo Bro "NiPornStar",
Thanx for the honours...but really me no "manager"...just a sucker for "FLdamsels" in distress dah.
May we wish Liuli a quick recovery so that she could soothe all yo horny bros their hardened johnnies.
Ok watch this space for the latest update on spicy LiuLi, one of life's better bonks.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
29-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Yo Bros all again,

As Black Magic horny vixen LiuLi takes a rest while recovering from a tear in her privates, yours truly DirtyHairy will be away in Suzhou for several days..and may not be able to respond to matters regarding LiuLi...so do contact threadstarter if necessary.
Relax and enjoy life, which is too brief to be grieved!
Cheers.
Bro DH

japavstar
06-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Hi all, bit tired so this FR not going to be long. Decided to lump my FRs together, coz I reasoned that since they are both C tits...hahahha

Name : Du Juan (I call her "du juan jie")
Looks : 6 ?? Sweet looking always smiling, sluttish when on bed..
Body : Can expect much, but not fat. In fact her C tits are still quite firm. I think never gave birth b4.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty (keep asking questions about me)
Wear : Semi-translucent black blouse + dress. Definitely not like those "washer-woman" types.

What I like : Talks dirty, very co-operative and accomodating (she wore her dress while fucking), say things like "teacher going to rape you now" or "big sister going to teach little brother". No complains (not like those 'kuai dian kuai dian' bitches), spent almost 30mins going in and out of her....and she was screaming for help near the end...oops

Acutally did her 2 weeks ago, ran into her again some days ago and promised to help direct some traffic her way. She is here long-term so....only for bros interested in some nice-ok-looking mid 30s woman who is happy to teach young little bros a thing or two.

BTW : anybody has any recent reports on LiuLi ?? Hope she is fine now. So many contacts given....no FRs ?? damn

craz
08-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks bro japavstar for Liu Li's contact.
my FR as promised.

got Liu Li's contact for sometime, but never had time,
then she had a short break.So try my luck this afternoon.
Call her and arranged to meet at a H81 outside GL.

first look,was quite impressed, she really had the CFM look,
sharp nose, doe eyes and long hair....not bad at all!!
she was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans with her boobs were "trying to break free". She is quite short and that make her boobs looks even bigger.

Had a bath together, follow by action on bed. She catbath me throughly and follow by a "strong" BBBJ, bros who cannot tanhan better be careful. I old man liao.. so take very long to "attention", but she had no complains, try all means and ways to arouse me. Then did her in missionary, she is really quite tight and can feel the warm, maybe she had too long rest liao.. can see quite gian. Finish after an hour's time.

Look: 7.5/10,
Body: short and a little fats at belly but "full" natural C cup
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: nil
Frenching: None , but can perk at mouth
FJ: 7/10 as i only try one position
GFE: no rush, chatty and lots of hug....8/10
RTF: yes !!
Damage: 60 + 20tips + hotel + cd

Cummon
10-09-2006, 08:25 AM
A brief FR on Liu Li

Told me she no longer does it in Geylang area. Knowing that she didn't have customer before me,I reminded her to be punctual & she was still late for half an hour,giving me quite a bad impression.

Looks : 6 Pleasant look with high nose,very sweet while wearing smiles

Body : 7 Typical small tree with huge fruits,around 1.52m,C cups at least,smooth skin & clean shaven pussy

BJ : 6 Good suctions but only lasted for 3-4 mins,done with cap on was a big minus

Catbath 6 : Licks over face & upper body,quite wet & sensual

Frenching : told me she didn't really like kissing, half of my bonking mood gone by then,anyway she liked her tits & pussy sucked & licked very much

FJ : 7 Seemed to enjoy doggie & hard strokes,very accommodating to changing of style

Attitude : 8 Easy going,chatty & eager to please

Damage : $60+tips

She was not that energetic & horny as described in previous FRs or maybe I failed to bring the best out of her. Still a good bonk at PRC FL standard.

spango_05
11-09-2006, 10:17 AM
tks bro japavstar for this contact. this is my 2nd session with thie spicy dish in a week - fair, short with a good set of matchinggood-sized tits. but must say her pussy not shaved like one other bro said. no matter, as the sessions were all excellent. no rush and she is very responsive - esp if bros r into pussy licking! she gets wet easily and the rest is history! she also does a very decent bbj. tks again for this intro.

dirtyhairy
13-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Yo Bros all,

Was planning to RTF LiuLi today (my 6th RTF as my didi and her meimei are on the best friendly terms) ...but darn it, her aunty is here again. As such, she will be out of action again until end of the week.

She's in fact one of my better bonks as she's very responsive and very wet.
Hopefully more horny bros will try her out when she's ready next week. Also, LiuLi tells me she needs the money due to her recent inaction after tearing a cuntal muscle.
I will keep all horny bros posted. Watch this space.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, sharing the hole truth and nothing but the truth!

dirtyhairy
20-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Yo Bros all,

Our spicy hot Sichuan LiuLi, aka Black magic has recovered enuf from her torn muscle to serve all brothers now. I did a RTF , my 7th within the past few weeks, on Monday and wow, she's still as tight and as wet and as horny as before...and even more responsive.
I have to run now for a teleconference... and may post a report later.
Meanwhile, please contact threadstarter for her details.
She tells me she needs $ to keep going as her inaction has caused her untold misery with no money to pay for her routines. Have helped her financially but I cannot do it alone... and need bros to help spread the load.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, sharing the hole truth and nothing but the truth!

redstorm
30-09-2006, 03:32 AM
Hi guys, just got back from a sextisfying session with this spicy lady known as Liu Li.

First of all, kudos to Bro japavstar for passing me her contact number. I had arranged to meet her today at a Hotel at Joo Chiat area for a whole night.

However, due to work commitments, i was unable to make it at the scheduled time given and thus had to extend the time.

I reached there earlier then the stipulated time, so i took a shower first and called her to inform her of the room number.

When she arrived, the first impression was wow! She had a nice shapely figure, and her assets were tempting... Took a shower only to realise that she had no condoms on her. :(

She then volunteered to go down and purchase a pack of condoms. Thumbs up to her service attitude :D she even trusted me with her bag and told me to look after it for her.

I shall skip the bonking part, as i believe it is pretty repetitive. Without further ado, here is my humble FR on her:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: No
BJ: 6 (Very ordianary, nothing to shout about)
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: Did not try
Fingering: Yes
Anal: Did not try
Overall Service: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes

japavstar
30-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the FR, seems like not alot have tried her even though I almost always pass her contact out (she is white-carded already right ??)

I saw her in GL last night at L14-16 area, unfortunately didn't have a chance to talk...very seldom see her hang out, but still CFM-ish with her big orb-ish tits..

heh

dirtyhairy
01-10-2006, 02:48 AM
YO Bros all,

Did a RTF on LiuLi last nite --- my 9th ---(my 8th with her was only four days ago)which testifies to the joys of great sex. She's still as hornily hot as ever...probably bcos of the great chemistry betwen my didi and her meimei, both seem not to have enuf of each other.

A possible cause could be her relative inaction that testfified to her horniness as her torn cuntal muscles had rendered her in active for bonking for 10 days!
Poor lass...which also mean a poorer me as I had to tip more for her favours...as I figured she has confided in me her need of $ to tide her through this rather barren period...and I can always skip lunches and watch the weight) But DirtyHairy has no complaint when it comes to helping FLamsels in distress) and in return enjoy one of the most scintillating bonks.

Despite my 8th round with her four days ago, we were hungry for each other again the moment we hit the room, holding each other tight like long lost overs...After the usual prilimins of a thorough wash, we decided to do something different this time byt bonking straight in the shower with the water running . It was quite thrilling the tight space added to the senssurround acostics of her moans and my aggression. But holding herhigh as you poke her deep can be tiring as she's no featherweight... so entered her doggie style... and our hot Sichuan's juices were flowing ala the Yellow River. Soon, she asked to do her face to face as she grabbed the towel and laced opn the toilet seat cover. Did her there as my didi tried his best to screw her to the onto the toilet bowl. But as this position demanded the stamina of a agile gymnast as you bonked half squatting, it can be pretty uncomfort\able.. and the thoroguhly wet grotto below constantly slipped the Johnnie out.

Finally, we ended up in bed and continued to screw like crazy. as Saturday nites are packed at H81 L, if those bros happening to hear two wild nuts scrweing their brains out with loud moans, that was probably us.

Horny DirtyHairy was probably blessed with better than average staying power and was able to keep drilling at her heavenly hole for a long while. In between sensuous and lingering strokes, I would occasionally stormed forth in deep, hard and fast probes. And when she was uttering her love cries, I would simmer down with long but slow strokes and I could see the glistening j\wetness that was her love juices down below on my didi which must be one happy dick for the joy LiulI was giving him, milking, gyrating as she tried to draw sperm from my testicles.
The end neared when she grabbed me tight with both hands in a bearish embrace as he legs wraped aroud my hind.
As she yelled her cum, I unloaded my four-day collection of "air (or ayer)manis", which is Dr Mahathir-speak for spermatoza --- into the hilt of her bowels.
It was such a great fuck..yet again!
At this rate of my bonking only her, I reckon I may not be able to savour other delights that have been so generously forwarded to me by the other kind brothers.. whom I must apologise. I will try to do them when I can.

Pls contact threadstarter for her contact as I have to respect our golden rules here, and also as a relative new but frequent Samster, I may still be too inexeprienced to sift out the good from the bad of contact seekers who have PMed me for trher number. Please accept my apologies.

For those who enjoy this FR and my previous FRs, an upping of my points, if you are empowered to do so, willl be most welcome. If not, it's also appreciated bcos at least you have read it.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, always telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!

titts82002
01-10-2006, 06:42 AM
if those bros happening to hear two wild nuts scrweing their brains out with loud moans, that was probably us.

which lorong ?... haahaa...
if it is really where I was.. hahahaa... I should have recorded it down... hahaha..
nevertheless Bro DirtyHarry, Solid indeed, RTF 9 times !!!..
great FR.

titts

Kyser Soze
01-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Did a RTF on LiuLi last nite --- my 9th ---(my 8th with her was only four days ago)which testifies to the joys of great sex. She's still as hornily hot as ever...
Bro dirtyhairy, you are really the man for trying her 9 times. I have to admit she's quite good, as I tried her before (see earlier FR in this thread). Not sure when is she returning. Maybe to RTF after reading your recent FR.:D

dirtyhairy
02-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Yo Bros all,

As our bonking "guru" Bro JapAVstar* had said this about me being "kenna" LiuLi's strong cuntal charm, it must be true because today I meet her yet again for my 10th RTF, with the previous 9th session only on Saturday nite! Even this spicy gem with the signature "Black Magic" tees could not believe me when I called to tell her of my wish for a return of our sexual frolics this morning as she would think I would return so fast and so horny. Maybe I am already under her a "black magic" spell liao.

But as always, it was one cock-wrenching session as I could see a semen-filled cap after my mind-blowing bonk with her today.

As I had told her of my intended session, she was ready when I was, meeting at our usual rented love-nest, ala H81. The reception must have recognised me by now that I was given the best room in the house complete with "sensurround" mirrors except the ceiling (dammed shiok and at no extra charge!! --- I will share the room number with all nice abangs who PM me if they wish)!

The mirrors really enhanced both our horniness as we lusted after each other like two sex maniacs who have been deprived of sex for some time. Her kisses were sweet and deep, and I could see her stickin out her tongue for more as we launched into oral combat in between my kisses on her neck, ears eyes, nose and her ample bosom.

Perhaps, it was LiuLi's natural chemistry with me that I could not resist my umpteenth RTFs with this gem of a bonk.

However, we did not do anything creative this time unlike the last round when we bonked in the shower with water running to simulate sex in a thunderstorm (her loud moans denoting thunder ...ok lah I exaggerate here)! but instad this time we went for the straight "solid hard" sex probably brought about by the sensurrounding mirrors. It was like watching those famed Thai Tiger show.. with the only difference of seeing myself in the act, screwing a horny dame silly!

I shall not repeat detailing my bonking deed as they are the same as my FRs before except that the pleasure was double... and I could now also see her enveloping me hard as I slaved to bring both of us to sexual Nirvana.

As I enjoy my bonks to be sensually slow, yet furiously deep, it was really exquisite to see your didi moving in and out of her salivating pussy... on the mirros sideways and of course below you. We did the missionary, my all-time favourite, as I could see her face as she could mine, as we tried to outdo each other up and below, frenching no-stop like a drowning couple while my didi and her meimei below danced the tango, a-go a-go, chacha and salsa, oooh bringing so much pleasure to my lampa!

Then she wanted more... and was ready to work as she took over and rode me on top. Her dangling cantaloupes were quickly smothered as I showered them with burning kisses and sucks that brought more moans.

I flipped her over next and we did the doggie, which swooned her as she grabbed the bedsheets from the onslaught piling that I had to give.
As missionary remains my favourite, I flipped her back to show the Man On top of Woman position and banged some more.
She reached her organsm another time, as she grabbed me with all her might.
I prised her labia gingerly with my fingers to steal several more centimetres of penetration as I tried my best to nail her to the mattress.

It was another bout of wild embrace, and smothering kisses...but oh so shiok.
I had to cum, which I did...together with her as she continued to hold me tight without releasing until both of us spent our energy.
What a damn good fuck for me again!

As I have said, I apologise to all those kind bros who have given me their contacts of other gems to bonk, which I have not followed up due to my present dalliance with LiuLi, the magical wonder!

May be if I can get out of her spell, I will.

Meanwhile, please contact threadstarter for her contact should you wish to be chamred by LiuLi's black magic...But she has requested that her preference is for those brothers in their 40s because she does not feel comfortable with anyone younger.
Damage: $150 with tips and $20 room with sensurrounding mirrors!

Enjoy brother, as I did with her.
Cheers.

Broth DirtyHairy, sharing the hole truth and nothing but the truth.

Rof|maoxz
02-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Yo Bros all,

Enjoy brother, as I did with her.
Cheers.

Bro DirtyHairy, sharing the hole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 words for DH.... Damn Solid. :D

titts82002
02-10-2006, 09:06 PM
I second that, and dirtyharry "rock hard SOLID"

japavstar
02-10-2006, 09:36 PM
My 2 words...Damn Hiong

If only I can up your points 10 times....hahahhaa

Me no guru lah....just managed to escape from fleshy PRC student and a very special china-girl who went back recently...sigh....now just drink beer at L15 kpt and see those beer ah-pek rubba2 with laochiou. Was targeting a nice black full-length dress laochiou with nice tits, but ended up bonking her friend with big balloony tits. These lc are good man....

Kyser Soze
03-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Bro dirtyhairy has hit a perfect 10. Well done! Keep it up. Liu Li now seems like dirtyhairy's woman. Meanwhile the outlook at L2* Kopi Tiam is good. Good mix of mid 20s and MILFs. Wonder if bro dirtyhairy and bro japavstar will venture there? Tried to see if I can hit on to the girls there. But unfortunately, these girls seems to give 'priority' to the ah peks than me. Probably a late 20s guy is too young for them?! Haizz:D

dirtyhairy
03-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Yo Bro KS,

A number 10 yes...but perfect 10 no..mana ehsai, me Ah Pek liao with only a horny luckily very potent kukuchiao still in full steam to lepas "gian"
I suppose my way of treating everyone decently, even if they are FLs, is appreciated by LiuLi but me not qualified to be her man... there are plenty of able studs around...richer, wiser, stronger, and most of all younger dah! I think she has enuf fans/suitors judging by her fone calls bcos even as I was ferrying her...one guy called...and you could tell that she was uncomfortable to let him know that she was with me by her sheepish responses until I had to use that famous Al Newman's line "What Me No worry" kind of thing to tell her to go ahead. That, my dear bro, is the sad truth about ageism bcos no matter what, you can never beat the young...alto she claims she prefers guys in the 40s for her bonks.
Pray tell where's this kopitiam and DH may just pay a visit there to salivate and of course buy you and anyone who cares to join in a cuppa!
Cheers.
Bro DHairy

Kyser Soze
04-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Just did Liu Li. I would say the session was relatively good. Although bro dirtyhairy says that her preference is for guys in their 40s, she don't seems to have much problem with me. Before hand, I have told her that I may shoot very fast, as due to more than two weeks never release liao. Her face brightens up and say 'man man lai' (take things slowly). Really never rush. Upon cumming on her tummy, she commented that my cum was a lot. Unfortunately, she's not willing to do a CIM. Anyway, she's seems comfortable staying with me close to an hour.

Here's my short & comprehensive FR:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (Nice Boobs! I can't resist)
BJ: 6/10
FJ:7/10 (Boost my ego, with words like 'nice big dick' and 'your cum a lot')
Service: 7/10 (As mentioned, quite good)
Damage : 60+10(room)
RTF: Maybe not. Probably my last fxxk with her. Looking for other gems.:D

titts82002
05-10-2006, 12:33 AM
That, my dear bro, is the sad truth about ageism bcos no matter what, you can never beat the young...

bro DirtyHarry,
I see you are a frank and open person, I honor it. It is nice to see you have a 10 times ( or now more >?.. hahaa..) RTF with Liu Li. It is kind of interesting how two persons can chemistry mix together, not easy for a 10 times or more RTF. SOLID!!!....
I ever had a 12 times RTF on a gal /sze chuan milf may be 4 years back... really sad when she left.. the love-making is like what you trying to describe in every RTF.. full of ... I think the word is 'adjectives' to describe.. :)

well, you may be old ( me too, old liao..) but with a bit of experience and wiser. the youngster has more energy and can learn fast...
so we 'old folks' must know how to use our strength to continue, while 'adapt ourselves' to the young one.. Should be fine...

again, solid !!...
as I was asking bro japavstar, if I go look for liu li, say intro by who... Bro japavstar laughed and said, ' say intro by Harry'...:D
continue to tell your truthful and open report. thank you on the entertaining FRs and experiences..

titts

giggsgiggs
05-10-2006, 02:04 AM
Yo Bros all,

As our bonking "guru" Bro JapAVstar* had said this about me being "kenna" LiuLi's strong cuntal charm, it must be true because today I meet her yet again for my 10th RTF, with the previous 9th session only on Saturday nite! Even this spicy gem with the signature "Black Magic" tees could not believe me when I called to tell her of my wish for a return of our sexual frolics this morning ......

omg, i shot my sperm out after reading 9th n 10th FR:D ,
shack out, now just pass 2 am, got to sleep now....

redstorm
05-10-2006, 11:06 AM
omg, i shot my sperm out after reading 9th n 10th FR
shack out, now just pass 2 am, got to sleep now....

U pcc reading FRs? :eek: :eek:

dirtyhairy
08-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Yo Bros all,

First 1,000 apologies to those kind bros who have given me their FLs' contacts which I have sought but have yet to bonk bcos I am still doing LiuLi...Yes Sirees...I did her yesterday...my 11th session after last Monday's 10th!
It was yet again a scintillating screw...omigosh..I am indeed under the spell of this lady with the black magic tees!

But to those bros reading my FR for the first time, I have rTF Ms LiuLi time and again bcos of the pure joy of great sex. While it is natural to want to seek fresh gems, in my case, the didi ruled as he has found a fuck soulmate in this spicy Sichuan with ample assets. Insofar as her juicy cunt is concerned, Bro DirtyHairy's dick's craving for LiuLi's Meimei is understandable bcos of her tremendous responsiveness. For me, apart from looks and physical assets ---i.e. no flat chests nor droopy boobs --- fucking with feelings is essential otherwise one will never savour the greatest joy that good sex can offer...and LiuLi seems to fit the cum oh, so well. This could explain why another of her client had enjoyed her so much that he had just showered her with a $2k Rado titanium watch. Well done mate! Me lorry driver can, as Tom Jones, sang, only watch with my dick pressed up against the window panes dah... Ok back to the FR of my 11th heavenly session with her.

After securing one of the best rooms in the love hotel with a king size mirror, we immediately went into action, kissing each other like two love-lorn lovers, meeting each other after a long absence (and I had just had her last Monday but gee my didi isso darn horny). Our clothes were soon discarded as we moved on to enjoy our bodies. But feeling super energetic today despite having slept only few hours before bcos I was earlier shattered for not being able to get to screw her on Friday night as I lost out to her new "boyfriend"...yes the guy with the "golden gun" who gave her the watch --- I decided to shower not with gifts but my tender lovemaking .

I started with my usual ritual of worshipping her photogenic face albeit slightly rounder now but still giving me that CFM pangs. I kissed her lips, nse, eyes as my cheeky tongue swirled around her neck while my hands acted in unison on her ample boobs and her vagina, which was soon oozing her womanly juices. It was shiok to se her like this as she kissed me back, sucking on my naughty tongue, which slowly pulled away to leave a trial of saliva downwards as her nipples were sucked one by one as my mouth engulfed her solid tits..

After playing with them for while, bringing out soft moans from my kukuchiao's heroine, I moved further down and arrived at her shaven grotto. I immediately feasted on it, kissing the litoris and licking her labia which is now like a mini Niagara Falls with free-flowing juices flooding my tongue.
I took my time and kissed, sucked and licked, sending her to 7th Heaven as she grabbed my both hands. As she gyrated her twat upard to meet my hardworking tongue, I made certain her first orgasm by cover my entie mouth on the clitoris and suck and lick away non stop that forced her to scream in sheer ecstacy ---- that's the way to go gal!... so wet and so responsive!
I raised her buttocks higher so that I could probe deeper with my tongue as I swirled and stirred my oral muscle against her cunt. I knew she had a mindblowing cum as she grabbed my hands tight as she tried to squirm away, mouthign expletives to add to my ego!

My capped dick was by now poisedd for entry... and entered it did With such a rush that it forced a groan from my mouth as the sensation was so nice as my cokc head felt a 1,000 muscles massaging it as it made its way into the very wet vagaina. We crewed aggressively as both cock and cunt challenged each other for more pleasure. The by now horny LiuLi decided that I should her doggie...her favourite which I gladly obliged by plunging my didi to the hilt as I tried to reach for her stomach. I could feel her cuntal muscles contracting as I fucked deeper and deeper into her.

As I always like to kiss my gal while fucking, I flipped her over to enjoy more...doing her missionary...I raisded her legs on my shoulders and pumped away like the well fired pistons of a Lexus 420 engine. It proved too much and I came in a flash, much to her disappointment as she had wanted a prolonged fuck which I had previously offered.

But Ms LiuLi, after a quick wash up, asked for seconds, which I was erady to oblige after a brief rest tcss under sheets. She went to work licking and kissing my didi which soon stood to attention again. The day's second chapter to another prick-breaking fuck was again in action with me repeating the joyful stimulations of round one, only this time she had decidedd to place the pillows under her rump for an even deeper penetration. With her legs around my shoulders, I pumped with all my might as we kissed each other like there's no tomorrow! I could feel her twat twitching again as she honoured me with superlatives that only fucking can make on horny women as they screamed LaoKong, laoKong and more Laokongs...to make me feel so shiok as if I am KingKong! She shouted for me to release my Ayer Manis (Dr Mahathir-speak for spermatioza) which I did in waves fillling yet again the cap as much as the glistening juices of LiuLi's grateful grotto. I came as she did yet again! There...the joy of sheer animalistic sex from two horny fuckers!
If I can get out of camp tomorrow (Sunday)...I intend to RTF for my 12th session...Jesus...will someone show me the way to stop otherwise I will be a one-FL bonker liao!
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, teling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!

nyquist
08-10-2006, 03:05 AM
One of the best FR I ever read.... Can consider a freelance job in writing liao......:D

titts82002
08-10-2006, 07:00 AM
Can consider a freelance job in writing liao......

hahaa.. you are right...

Master DirtyHarry,
pls put a name to your book, and quickie look for a publisher.. ;)

will someone show me the way to stop otherwise I will be a one-FL bonker liao!
hm... whatever it is how great, pls keep from KC, practice VIP...

titts

Kyser Soze
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I intend to RTF for my 12th session...Jesus...will someone show me the way to stop otherwise I will be a one-FL bonker liao!

If there's a Sammyboy Book of Records, your stint will definitely be one worth documented.:D 12th RTF? Not sure if you should stop, as you enjoyed her so much. To be frank, she's a good lay.

On the brighter note, there are definitely other FLs worth trying. Don't forgo the entire forest because of one tree.

japavstar
08-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Hahaha, bro DH should start a thread with a compilation of all his FRs, complete with body-pics of the ladies which his kukujiao has made happy....really good material for PCC.

As for me, I do have a RTF more than 10 times girl but that is over a period of 1-half years. Mind-boggling fuck for both of us, good thing she is long term here but bad thing she is too busy during weekends...

dirtyhairy
09-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Yo Bros all,

Call me hornily crazy, weird or even stupid, but I dont seem to be able to have enough of a good lay of the "Black magic" woman Ms Liul Li so much so that I had to do my RTF on her yesterday...my 12th session (same personal record as I did with XiaoY)... and barely 24 hours after my 11th RTF!

And what was even more mindblowing (for both of us) was that we tried something more sexciting --- we did in high up in the sky in my old man's office... (fortunately the haze cleared abit) as we bonked ourselves silly on my office table! (Please ..please bros...dont tell her about thie office bonk as I had promised her not to mention this in my FR as she had actually felt it wrong to do in the office...being respectful etc and she knew about this forum ok...please?)

But she relented due to the thrills of doing it high in the sky. I had decided to take her out to the office which I know would be unattended for the weekend. Although not as comfortable as a love hotel, we did on the table, chair and pedestal. The feeling of being discovered by the security and cleaning ladies, made it all more thrilling ...but I guess someone must be suspicious on hearing LiulI's loud moans which I tried to smother with my grateful mouth.

I wont go into the juicy details which remain as good as ever...only this time I could only do her once as another bro had booked her at 6.30pm yesterday.
And I have to return her to him as she needs to earn a living...But she was dammed shiok as she agreed that doing it this way was very challenging! I hope my old man wont be suspicious by the time he gets to the office today as the cleaners would have got rid of the left-overs of semen-filled tissues and that tell-tale rubber.

Needless to say, it was a stupendous bonk...which explains why I am under her spell...because the chemistry was just perfect as it is now no longer a fuck but lovemaking as we do to ensure maximum pleasure. Even my previous cock-wrenching lay with XiaoYan would now be considered to be second to LiuLi!

As I inserted my red-engorged prick head inching slowly into the tight folds of her vagina, I could see her sucking inher breath as we both waited for the pleasure to begin. Slowly but steadily I sawed myself in...hard and deep and to pull out all the way...watching as her cuntal muscles tried to grip my didi as if to stop him from withdrawing... it was so exquisite.
I had to kiss her ample bosom...but not so much her nipples which had been made swollen due to a prospective visit by her Great Aunty which is likely to arrive probably by end of today. So...alamak..this means no bonking until a week later...can I tahan or may be try other FLs...maybe but dont tell her lest she wont co-operate..ok?

As her moans were as usual loud, I was also afraid to be discovered, which would mean being decreed by my old man never to return to the office on weekends, and worse still, to be posted as the permanent lorry driver. That would be dam sian... and 2lan right. Fortunately, I think the cleaners were at another end of the building while the security...ha2 were too engrossed with their own pte thing bcos they waved us in when I arrived to the office yesterday without even checking on Liuli's particulars. But it was our gain.

So I humped and pumped as I tried to make her cum, which she did as her lovehole was unusually wet, probably enhanced by the sensation of fucking high up in the sky in an office. The poor gal was so co-operative and allowed me to poke her silly on the office chair, followed by a doggie and then on my office desk and the computer table. I found the inetrcourse hilarious too as I thought I was being watched by someone of high office and his 1st lady both their fotos were placed on the wall in my room. Sorry Mr 1st Gentleman... for not showing you due respect but I was too horny to want to remove both your and your missus' fotos first.

After enjoying our momentous sexual dessert, we wiped ourselves clean and packed up and left... intime for Ms Liu's next appointment with another bro.
Please treat her well as she is a warm hearted gal.

Bythe way, will bro tits2 pray tell what do u mean by KC and pratise VIP... care to explain..liak bokiu...
Please up my points if you have enjoyed my FRs.. so that I may qualify for better things to cum?
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, always telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!

dirtyhairy
09-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Yo Bros all,

Ms LiuLi regrets that she will be out of action from tonite due to the arrival of her Great Sichuan Aunty who has decided to arrive early.
As I was partly responsible for her monthly woman woes last month by bonking her during her last throes of her menses ---- causing her to be out of action for 2 weeks ----(Dont worry bros, I ended up footing her medical bill), I am taking it as my duty to inform fellow horny bros to understand if she could not take on jobs for now.
Watch this space for her resumption of more juicy bonks.
As for me, I will PCC lor unless of course the other FLs are available...jeezz bloody horny didi.... now I know why there was even a comic strip in honour of Dirty Dick!
Cheers bros.
DirtyHairy, always sharing the hole truth and nothing but the truth, so help us cocks!

titts82002
10-10-2006, 12:20 AM
pls keep from KC, practice VIP...

bro dirtyhairy,
first apologise, keep mixing up you with wrong nick dirtyharry.. paiseh..

KC == Kum Ching (Perasaan, feelings)
VIP == Visit Insert Pay ;)

I am taking it as my duty to inform fellow horny bros to understand if she could not take on jobs for now.

roger that, Sir !!

dirtyhairy
10-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Yo Bro Tek2,

Certainly dah...On KC I tot u meant KanCheong...but if it's kanching or feelings, mesti have wan mah for my didi's nerves very sensitive lei that's why always horny...and VIP..visit,insert pay infact too much liao as I always pay more than the mkt rate. eg. my standard payment is $100 even if it's $60 as I figured with tips and other sundries, the gals should get $100 for their hard work and time...while I can recoup by skipping bkfast, lunch and drive more delivery rounds on my trusty lorry lor.
But bro, nice of you for sharing your advice and tots.
Kopkoonmakrup!
Cheers, DirtyHairy.

titts82002
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
my standard payment is $100 even if it's $60 as I figured with tips and other sundries, the gals should get $100 for their hard work and time

But bro, nice of you for sharing your advice and tots.

hahahaa.,.. master dirtyhairy,
this makes the gals love you more, and 'motivate' them to attract you..
it's not advise lah... just remind each other... hahaha..

titts

dirtyhairy
11-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Yo Bro Tits...,

Thanx for your ok...no advice but very wise counsel.
True bro about not being "duped" by these ladies...esp the KC bit...but its my nature not to turn away when I could help...esp if it can bring some smiles to others...blame it on my softie "hati" or xiin (heart) which somehow gives in after watching their demeanor...like a recent case...received a call from an unknown newly arrived FL who claimed to have got my cuntact from another, asked for tryst...not keen but gave in after hearing her "sob story" (ok bros all I know...I should have known better) partly blame the little horny didi.
So arranged to meet. She turned out to be such a didi-foe that even the recption had to ask if I am sure I wanna let her up! But bo pian, xiin too soft, relented and paid her after hearing even more sobs. But ya, Bro Tits2 u r right...must stop being such...better to be a bonker than go bonkers..kaput! then even will be sacked from my lorry driver's job once the old man is alerted to my squandering!
BTW, I like your signature logo...I came, I saw, I conquered.
So aku also try one... may be like this....

I cummed, I sawed (as in "in and out"), I concurred!
Happy Bonking Days ahead.
Cheers...Bro DirtyHairy

japavstar
11-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Yo bro DH (reminds me of that writer ending with Lawrence),

You are sobbing FLs best friend, until even the reception is advising you against your decision, hahaha. If it was me who met the didi-foe, I would have switch my phone to silent mode, turn around and run away as fast as I can....

Wonder if anyone saw you high-tower bonk, way to go...best if the office face the sea or the expressway, like those in suntec area...people zoom by then see 2 blurry naked figures slamming against each other. Always have this fantasy of doing it in a office building or roof-top (hahaha, like in JP hentai anime)

Yo Bro Tits...,
She turned out to be such a didi-foe that even the recption had to ask if I am sure I wanna let her up! But bo pian, xiin too soft, relented and paid her after hearing even more sobs.

dirtyhairy
12-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Yo Bro J,

Actually the skyscrapping office is in CBD and faces the sea, highway and of course, the sky lah ...so even SIA plane can see but aku shy so drew curtains b4 bonking bcos the next block is very close...Ms Liu was scared that people may video us and then complain to New Paper and say we indecently exposed liao.. so may kenna fine if police case leh!
But the more I bonk her, the more I find that she's a warm hearted gal whop deserves more after being jilted thrice b4. Poor lassie...there gpes the soft heart-speak again! aiyoooooh.

Cheers again bros all.

DirtyHairy, I cum, I saw and I concur so that I may tell the hole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me cock!

dirtyhairy
15-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Yo Bros all,

Have just done my 14th RTF late last nite! (ok..my personal record with a FL) after that heard from her that she would not be receiving anymore indecent propoals from me for my 15th screw. Wh? he has found a boyfriend and she's stoping her FL jobs to serve him only.
Sob, sob...May be also good timing as aku will be out of action away from local shores until a month later.
Cheers all brs... enjoy but be merry, horny but not angry ok?
Bro DirtyHairy

titts82002
15-10-2006, 06:41 PM
he has found a boyfriend and she's stoping her FL jobs to serve him only.
Sob, sob...May be also good timing as aku will be out of action away from local shores until a month later.

Master DirtyHairy,
it is expected, so don't feel 'bad'.. life moves on... find another one to break your 14th times RTF?... ;)

titts

dirtyhairy
16-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Yo Bro Tits2,

As always, you have good advice for fellow bros...thanx dah.. dat's the spirit instead of finding faults and add more stresses...we should all be sharing lobangs rite?
Kamsiah again for yr piece of wisdom.. will heed and do more yummy deeds when I get the chance.

May I thank the kind bros who upped me points. I will need to learn and also try to up and return the favours.
Enjoy bros all, DirtyHairy says DO be horny but dont be angry...for life's too brief to be grieved!

dirtyhairy
16-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Yo Bro CoMowhite,
Thanx for your kind upping of me points on my dalliance with Ms LiuLi, the "black Magic" FL who has since found a boyfriend...and wont do any FL bonks. Your points are most appreciated.
I will need to learn to return the favour soon.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy:p

Kyser Soze
16-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Ms LiuLi, the "black Magic" FL who has since found a boyfriend...and wont do any FL bonks.
Haizz... a pity bro DH stopped his record breaking bonks at the 14th time. Anyway, I'm glad for her too. We can't expect a FL to continue being a FL till 80s right?:eek: Her good service attitude I still remember. Never rush and accomodating. She's definitely a good lay I would always remember. Not forgetting that "Black Magic" shirt of hers.

dirtyhairy
17-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Yo horny Bros all,

I was still trying to recover from my sadness of missing one of my best screwmates in Ms LiuLi who has since found a boyfriend...and imagine my ecstacy when she agreed to let me have another bonk (my 15th) after my repeated pleas! I am under her "Black Magic" woman spell (Bro JapAvstar...u r right about kena charmed, man). But she told me to be discreet otherwise her boyfriend may not forgive her...I guess she found me pitiful too to agree.
I know I should have kept this private but I thought I share my joy with fellow bros. But please do not call her again otherwise she would know that I have been indiscreet and that would be bad for me...as I am still trying for more whenever she's available...hopefully without being caught as this adds to the thrills of my indecent sexcapades!
I will do a special FR on my indecent trysts with Ms Liu later when the coast is clear due to the presence of OC who is getting increasingly suspicious from my disappearances from the Home Office.
Meanwhile, I wish to thank bro Mlloh for upping me 4 brownie points in appreciation of my 14th RTF on Ms Liu.
Bro Mlloh, terima kasih, nantri, thanks much2 and xia2.
Cheers to all and may you cum some more!
Bro DirtyHairy, telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me cock!

mlloh
17-10-2006, 10:17 PM
bro dirtyhairy,
the gal trying to up shore that's why told you to be discreet , yet you cum and tell us...

her bf could be reading this sbf...you could be sabotaging her..
Some things are best left unreported especially in sbf.
- learn to let go , there are many gems around.
I know its' hard when you are under "spell", please try.

Cummon
17-10-2006, 10:41 PM
I know I should have kept this private but I thought I share my joy with fellow bros. But please do not call her again otherwise she would know that I have been indiscreet and that would be bad for me...as I am still trying for more whenever she's available

What a contradiction bro,are you aware how many are reading this thread daily? sigh .....should have kept your promise,whether she is only a FL or not

dirtyhairy
18-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Yo Bros all,

Thanx for your advice, esp on my indiscretion...I had done it' bcos for starters, her boyfriend IS a confirmed non-samster, does not read English (he's Chinese-ed and from the old school too... is not PC literate as he does not seem to know about her FL work) and was introduced to her by her prc mates who happened to be working here.
She has of course given up FL jobs but due to my persistent salivating, has obliged me. But by being discreet, I meant not to be caught by her "old man" who also travels alot...redhanded.
But I do note the concerns despite my horniness and shiokness... and henceforth shall heed my senior bros' wise advice to leave her alone... (sob..sob she's dammed shiok). Sometimes even a bigger head on top can be blinded by a smaller but horny one below.... sigh.
Ok I am determined to shake off her spell and bonk others.
Cheers bros all for shaking me up otherwise would be having my 17th session with her today as he's away! Yes, I will stop my itch to bonk her by hook or by PCC dah!
DirtyHairy, telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth.

Kyser Soze
18-10-2006, 09:17 AM
17th session? Bro DH, seems like you have practically been bonking her everyday for the past two days. Hehehe...you should give other FLs a chance to earn your money mah.:) Look at the brighter side. With so many FLs around, you need not resort to PCC.:D

dirtyhairy
18-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Yo Bo KS,

Yes, it was actually my 16th session liao yesterday... and would have been 17th today until my reading the wise advice this morning from the kind bros here, that has suddenly shaken me up.
You u r right...I have been bonking her every day since last Friday... she was able to satisfy my horniness as she was one hack of a good lay, being so very responsive and ever so wet. With her, it was like making love not just releasing sperm ...bcos unlike the other FLs who may be prettier but seem so mechanical, even with foreplay etc. The one that cummed close was XiaoYen, but even she and Mo Jing who I hear has just returned, are not as spicily hot as Ms Liu.
But you and the other bros are right. I should stop and savour others... who knows there may be another as good as her.
but until then, where is that prick lock I promise to wear ....sheeeshhh...
Cheers bros all and thank you again for sharing and advising!
Bro DirtyHairy.

japavstar
18-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I think her "boyfriend" (should be uncle-friend rite ??) must either be one dumbass or pretend not to know. Best if he is some towkay that travels a lot so MissLiu can still do some moon-lighting....hahahaha

Bro, the best prick-lock is still your right hand :P

titts82002
19-10-2006, 06:08 AM
Ok I am determined to shake off her spell and bonk others.

Master DirtyHarry,

try stop talking, try stop thinking of her, else you can't get out.
continue to bonk others, or do somethings else,
try keep you occupy and move on bro,... take care

titts

slutty_xiao yan
19-10-2006, 07:36 AM
I think her "boyfriend" (should be uncle-friend rite ??) must either be one dumbass or pretend not to know. Best if he is some towkay that travels a lot so MissLiu can still do some moon-lighting....hahaha if this is the case then lagi better, continue to moon-light with her fav samsters while collect $ from 'boyfriend' and lower cheong price for all horny samsters here:D

dirtyhairy
19-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Yo Bros all,

Velly gd morning!
Thanx for kind advice. But to be fair to her, she does not wanna moonlight bcos her boyfriend (in his late 40s but ruft constructn chieftain type) treats her well). I believe she caved in after seeing the pitiful state of my didi..
You bros are rite..have to move on and also, I should not spoil the best thing for her since she's so nicely hooked, and bsides her "lowkong nanren" has been so nice to her. So the 16th session was and is my last with her.
Let's cheong elsewhere dah.
Cheers all.
Bro DirtyHairy

titts82002
19-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Let's cheong elsewhere dah.

okie... master dirtyhairy,
assignment for you..

either you go earn more money
or
find more kangtao to bonk and post FR ?..
your choice..

hahaha..

dirtyhairy
19-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Yo Bro Tit2,

B4 leaving officve tonite (see still working to earn $ for bonking), I kumsiah u for kind advice...Ya will alos try other lobangs now...pls let me know if u have nice ones ok?
Cheers bro...also let me know when to buy u that angjikow!
Bro DirtyHairy

japavstar
19-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Yo all,

Obviously school holidays is coming and obviously there a lot of lazy people who didn't learn how to read...

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR LIU LI CONTACT ANYMORE !!!!!!

PM threadstarter --> ??? --> Fantastic Bonk

dirtyhairy
19-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Yo Bro JV*,

U r right...there are still those bros who still try to ask for her service when she has made it clear that she wont do FL jobs anymore. She told me in her smses to me after we parted ways yesterday, with a promise to be good to her laukong...and me to polish my bonking skills elsewhere.

For those who are either too lazy to read, or too blinded by her previous good service, or perhaps hoping to try their luck, please be reminded:

Ms LiuLi has stopped her FL jobs! So no more fucks Liao..ok>
She thanks all for the support in the past. Pls give her a chance to start afresh with her new boyfriend.

dirtyhairy
04-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Yo Bros all,

Am now in Manila, will someone confirm if LiuLi is back in action as someone told me that she was spotted again in GL, apparently on the job. Tried to contact her but she must have changed her phone as she never answered her old number.
If she's on agai will be good to rtf her on my return home as I have never seem to ave enuf of her...hehehehehe leh.
Bro DHairy

titts82002
04-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Am now in Manila,

Master, stay focus in manila,
far away water can't stop nearby fire... continue your life, don't keep looking back...
godspeed..
:)
titts

dirtyhairy
04-11-2006, 03:44 AM
Yo bro Tits,

Amitabah...well said...but wont be in Manila for long leh...cumming back soon.
Here advised not to cheong as Chinese bros easy preys for criminals so...restrict myself to pcc.
cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy:eek:

Apollo
04-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Yo Bros all,

Am now in Manila, will someone confirm if LiuLi is back in action as someone told me that she was spotted again in GL, apparently on the job. Tried to contact her but she must have changed her phone as she never answered her old number.
If she's on agai will be good to rtf her on my return home as I have never seem to ave enuf of her...hehehehehe leh.
Bro DHairy

Hi bro

really can't get her through her old number, bro if u get her new one pls let us know :D

dirtyhairy
04-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Yo Bros all,

Wah. so many so keen to rtf her... wau lau eh. She must be something man!:eek:

But since her number is non existent...it means she's off this line.. and may be we should let her be with her nw bf.
But I thot I check with all as someone sms me saying he saw her in GL, ostensibly on the job.
But he could be wrong and we should respect her wishes to be left alone and move on, if that's the case.
Bro DHairy

Cummon
04-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Bro Hairy,for the nos of rtf you had on her,I will be very surprised if you are not among the first few favoured customers she would like to inform if she is into FL line again :confused:

dirtyhairy
04-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Bro Cummon,

Ya, wd be surprised if not informed but I have been away...and am still away...so dont know if she had tried...but I had received sms about her being spoited in GL which led me to salivate that she might be at it again...
but again... some of them do look alike and can be dammed shioko cumfusing leh.
Cheers all the same for sharing yr tots.
Bro DHairy

dirtyhairy
09-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Yo Bros all,

I was told she's back in action liao but I have no luck as I had been unsuccessful in my attempts to cuntact her.
Pls provide a FR if any bros have bonked her in the latest round as I wanna know if she's still as good as ever otherwise I move on to try other gems as KNN I cannot reach her leh.
Cheers to all.
Bro DirtyHairy, telling the hole truth and nothing but the truth!:confused:

dirtyhairy
18-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Yo Bros/sisters all,
1st here's DirtyHairy wishing a Happy Lunar New Year to one and all,
I was surprised last night to receive a call,
from one of the horniest and best bonks of them all
It was the super PRC Lui Li who I RTF 19 times if you would recall
She said she's back for part time FL action as she' free from her sugar daddy
So she would like to return to service those brothers, who're good and horny
But before I dish out her new contact to the proven and deserving only,
Please let me check with her again to see if she's ready,
Besides I need to wait for her call since her new number I had erased accidentally
Now doing this makes me feel most uneasy as I am no bluddy OKT,
I am just helping her raise funds for her now bed-ridden mommy
who's down strickened with kidney ailment as I have also donated her some money
I think LuiLi, despite her being sometimes mercenary, is telling the truth really,
becos she was crying profusely when I probed deeper into her misery
Even if one's a great actor, but from the tears/replies you can tell if she's genuine
So bros all, kindly help her when you get the chance to bonk this most responsive sex queen

Now back to my 20 RTF with Ms LuiLi dear,
and what a way to usher in the Great Horny Piggy's Year
For once at her invitation, it was an over night session
which turned out to be one of my best bonking sensation
Ms Lui Li was in her most aggressive and responsive mood
which suited me most because dont we all love to screw a living doll instead of a piece of wood?
To celebrate our reunion of the most number of RTF kind,
we decided to commemorate with a bottle of sweet wine,
How appropriate it was for the new year of the Swine
The wine's effect was clearly a superb aprodisiac
because when we screwed, we were both like depraved maniacs
As typical of Ms Luili, she was moaning and roaring like a Ferrari
even when I had only fingered her grotto so deliciously,
Seeing her cute face in esctacy with her smooth and big boobies all bouncy
I had to stop because it's time to make my didi happy...
but Ms LuiLi, noting I was hot and ready, decided to tease me,
She went after my 90-degree didi, sucking & licking with her sexpertise
Enuf was enuf as I wanted to enjoy her by spearing her physically
But that vixen instead shoved her beautiful arse at me for my back entry
I obliged, see-sawing into her tight but super wet vagina mercilessly,
she grabbed the bed sheets as she felt my thickened didi poking in relentlessly,
In between rapid strokes, I would withdraw completely, only to plunge in deeper as I pulled her rump closer to me
Boy, both of us were at it for 10 minutes fucking each other like two wild piggies gone crazy,
The huge mirror next to the bed added to shiokness of seeing a tight cunt milking your didi,
Perhaps the wine we drank had enhanced our strength
bcos we were able to continue next in the missionary position...and how did we bang!
In between deep frenching, --- boy was I worried as she was real loud and the room was next to the reception....
I decided to screw aggressively into her like a barbarian
Ms LuiLi was clearly enjoying my mad-man like aggression,
as she heaved her cunt uopwards to meet my every intrusions
bluddy hell, she even placed the pillow under her rump to ensure a deeper penetration...
and as I shoved, circled, withdrew and pushed
she embraced me tight as she tried to strangle my didi below with her bush
While below the action was hot,
above the torso, a similar situation also got
As my tongue tortured her nipples, neck and mouth,
my left hand caressed breasts while the right went further south
as I pried her oozing vagina for an even forceful entry,
she did not mind at all she screamed in putonghua "fuck me, fuck me!"
Later she told me she had climaxed 6 times --- twice on the highest note during the finales
I believed her because in the two shots I had during this exquisite over night session, she would grab you so tight in sheer joy she grimaced
Heck, I can still feel the slight bruising sensation of my dick's head
testifying to the most responsive and agrressive fucking my didi just did
So wow, it was a good fucking reunion, Now you know why I am still ecstatic!

Bro DirtyHairy,
To be or not to be...
quietly resting...after two successive night of bonking!

Lubber
18-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Maybe you should change to HornyHairy :D

Kyser Soze
18-02-2007, 07:45 PM
It was the super PRC Lui Li who I RTF 19 times if you would recall
She said she's back for part time FL action as she' free from her sugar daddy
So she would like to return to service those brothers, who're good and horny

I'm surprised she's back. Indeed her service was good, which was why I bonked her 3 times. But compared to bro dirtyhairy, this is just peanuts...:D

dirtyhairy
19-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Yo Bros all,

Ms Liu Li has contacted me.
For those who have PMed me
Please resend and list down yr tel number please
This is due to several incidents of cheating SOBs who bonked only to flee
You know me.. I am no OKT
Just doing my part to protect her as she really need the money
to treat her bed-ridden sick mommy
iF YOU No GIVE tel number...sorry no reply from me.
Having tried several others, I think she's really worth the money
So when others who are not as good a lay as Ms Lui Li charge more aledi,
Let's be fair to her and let it be $80 (excl room/CD)
In fact, I always pay her more than $80!!
Finalkly, pls give her the money before you start to show her your didi...
Please, please bros all, I am not being picky...
Just doing so after the bad cases of arseholes fleeing as NO payees:mad:
And I wanna RTF her again, I must protect her for my didi
So if u still want her, then follow my request pls and PM me!:)

Bro DirtyHairy

suckerll
19-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Having tried several others, I think she's really worth the money
So when others who are not as good a lay as Ms Lui Li charge more aledi,
Let's be fair to her and let it be $80 (excl room/CD)
In fact, I always pay her more than $80!!got to commend u for ur kind-heartedness, but i don't agree with paying her more than her market rate, let her stick to her market rate and earn the tips from us thru good service, i believe more bros here will tip her more than the $20 extra if service is top-notch.

else who disagree, this is just my humble opinion :cool:

Kyser Soze
19-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Not sure if she charge higher is because of CNY?!:confused: But maybe her standard rate should apply. That would pull more clients. :D Singaporeans are very budget concious...

suckerll
19-02-2007, 11:29 PM
But maybe her standard rate should apply. That would pull more clients. :D Singaporeans are very budget concious...but they are also very generous 2 ;)

dirtyhairy
20-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Yo Bros Suk & Kz,

I can fully understand your stand
for her bonking fees to remain and not to bend
Honestly after bonking several others less worthy but who charge more
I think just bcos she started lower, she cannot change then we're unfair hor
Sure, bros here are generous but there are those misers who pretend lor
But since she needs the money (she was crying) for her sick mommy
what $20 really durig this CNY to help somebody and show our generosity!

Ok to all those bros who have left their numbers to me
I will pass them over to her.. so that she will call you directly
BTWay, to all those non chinese, very sorry,
she has apologised to you guys as she only into Chinese only
Enjoy, treat her nice and pls do FR for us to ready our didi!

Bro DHairy

suckerll
20-02-2007, 01:02 PM
I can fully understand your stand
for her bonking fees to remain and not to bend
Honestly after bonking several others less worthy but who charge more
I think just bcos she started lower, she cannot change then we're unfair hor
Sure, bros here are generous but there are those misers who pretend lor
But since she needs the money (she was crying) for her sick mommy
what $20 really durig this CNY to help somebody and show our generosity!
thanks for ur understanding, i'm just being objective here, no matter what there will be a bad taste if we 'lan lan' have to pay $80, as we will compare to those who had her at $60

like when we go buy bak kua at lim chee guan on normal days and compared to cny period, compare liao sure feel buay song ask why must pay more for the same food, i'm sure bros here also agree with me (some bro here upped me for my earlier comment, thanks bro, u know who u r). i end my input here and as for myself if i was charged her old price i would surely tip her more than the extra $20 she charging if her case is really genuine, this is the new year, time to be extra generous to those who are really in need:D

恭喜发财 to all of u!

dirtyhairy
20-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Yo Bro S,

To be fair to LuiLi, it was my idea
that she raises her rate by $20 to save her mother dear
I felt with her superb bed skills that was really so rare
to pay her a little more it is more than fair
Alas to compare the bak Kua mercenaries
who up their prices during CNY with Lui Li
is like saying rambutan is the same as lychee
Surely bros all, how can that be?
we know the bakkua dealers up prices to profiteer
But unlike them, she needs money to save sumeone dear
while I agree with u that prices once set should remain
otherwise other FLs and OKTs may also suka2 change
But Bro Suk, with your understanding and a stout heart
I am sure you would consider and wont take it so hard,
to help those less fortunate than us...enjoy a fresh start!

DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
21-02-2007, 08:40 AM
To those bros who are horny,
who have pmed me their number so as to enjoy Ms Luili
I have forwarded them to her so that she may contact you directly
Again me no OKT... just a simpleton in delivery
I am just helping her out you see
as well as sharing good bonking gems where necessary
I managed to speak wth her last night aledi
she said she's to do things even more discreetly
bcos her friends were detained during CNY by the AV
so bros all when will she contact you, we'' have to wait & see
but good luck, best wishes and may you be in this Year of the Piggy
be always healthy, wealthy and most all bonking happy, ya... also horny
as for me, I will be doing sum more delivery... this time away from the country!

DirtyHairy

titts82002
22-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Master dirtyhairy,
gong xi gong xi. . . . Solid as ever, me qualify? Hahahahaha

dirtyhairy
22-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Hi Titts,

U guru, ayah...more than qualify...
So aledi SMSed her u and all Bros' tel numbers for her to reply
But strange about her is she no response on her fone I try
It has been switched off since last night
I hope she's all right
alto she did say the regular AV raids cause her big fright
so sorry all bros if she has still not replied...
I have passed yr contacts to her, me no lie
what's happening to her...sorry2 wah mmmmph chai!:confused:

titts82002
23-02-2007, 05:15 PM
master dirtyhairy,
nevermind, let her settle down.... don't worry, all well ends well..
i believe in this

titts

dirtyhairy
24-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Yo all bros horny,
since passing your contacts to Ms LuiLi,
Me notice.. there's no sound, no FR..so eeriely silent
Have tried to contact her to find out what happened
but her fone remains unaswered...so quite uncertain...
if anyone of you who has enjoyed her, pls do your turn
to file a steamy FR for all of us here to discern
if she's indeed a good bonk, warranting RTFs she deserves to earn?

DiryHairy
May the Year of Babi swell your bank piggy!

japavstar
24-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Yo bro DH,

GXFC...I am happy that you managed to rebonk your long-lost-FL

I guess, no matter her story is true or not, just gauge for yourself if the higher price is worth it or not...

Maybe I will bump into her again...

titts82002
07-03-2007, 08:22 AM
hello master japavstar, how r u ?

master dirtyhairy,
I waited till my neck very long she also never contact me.. hahaha..
now I am out of the country liao.. some more she can't contact me... how ?..
hahahaha
you still meet her ?.. have a good time..

titts

dirtyhairy
07-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Yo Bro T,
Velly solly...
she's too spicy
got ta pao leh
so forget me pao pei
knn...even me no bonk now lei
so lanlan, waiting for others for my bonking fun...
Bro DH