PDA

View Full Version : Wedding night fun with stranger?

tammiewong
04-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Tammie, a 27 year old Singaporean. A friend recommended I post something here. Well the thing is I'm getting married in 3 months to a guy I've known for 5 years. He's quite conservative and doesn't know about a small fantasy I've always had to be dominated. I am kinda thinking of doing something about it before I get married, maybe in my wedding dress on the eve of my wedding night or something? I think it will be pretty kinky doing it with a stranger on the eve of my wedding or maybe even on my wedding night after my banquet. If you are interested pls send me an email to [email protected] with a short description of who you are and what you have in mind and I will send you my pic.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tammie

tonyseng
04-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Support u babe

ah rat
04-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Ts,I love pixs.Got your neh neh & Mei mei pixs to share. :p

69Sniper
04-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm Tammie, a 27 year old Singaporean. A friend recommended I post something here. Well the thing is I'm getting married in 3 months to a guy I've known for 5 years. He's quite conservative and doesn't know about a small fantasy I've always had to be dominated. I am kinda thinking of doing something about it before I get married, maybe in my wedding dress on the eve of my wedding night or something? I think it will be pretty kinky doing it with a stranger on the eve of my wedding or maybe even on my wedding night after my banquet.
Tammie

wow sista dis for real?????:eek::p

aaaa
04-11-2015, 01:40 PM
I am sure the que is going to be very long until it reaches Malacca . :eek: :p

acidicavex
04-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Huat arh whoever got selected let her song song Gor Jurong.

If it is for real that is!:D

World changing

MaiTuaPao
04-11-2015, 02:10 PM
I am sure the que is going to be very long until it reaches Malacca . :eek: :p

I think maybe even further ..... KL or Ipoh :D

guess67
04-11-2015, 02:13 PM
How to have it on the wedding nite? 3some? :confused:

coffee_addict
04-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Hard to believe .....

Fudgiewudgie
04-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Got so good??

helyhely3
04-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm Tammie, a 27 year old Singaporean. A friend recommended I post something here. Well the thing is I'm getting married in 3 months to a guy I've known for 5 years. He's quite conservative and doesn't know about a small fantasy I've always had to be dominated. I am kinda thinking of doing something about it before I get married, maybe in my wedding dress on the eve of my wedding night or something? I think it will be pretty kinky doing it with a stranger on the eve of my wedding or maybe even on my wedding night after my banquet. If you are interested pls send me an email to [email protected] with a short description of who you are and what you have in mind and I will send you my pic.

Tammie

Are you serious or just collecting email contact and picture?

makeyouhappy
04-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Sounds great!

Wishing you the best Tammie! I'm a little shy so I'm gonna .. ahem ahem, sit this one out..

(Can we go watch instead? XD)

tammiewong
04-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I'm serious.. I don't want to do this after I'm married so it has to be now or never. Only thing is my hubby to be cannot know for obvious reasons.

Benny9
04-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Tammie

Hi Tammie
Pls do not even think of doing such things. It is very painful for your groom to bear such action from his bride. Don't even have the thought of this. Have a blessed marriage. Cheers

Benny

Mozhe
04-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Where got so fat chicken running on the street?

acidicavex
04-11-2015, 03:39 PM
KHow to have it on the wedding nite? 3some? :confused:

Maybe she intend to sneak the guy into her room. So during changing or whatever can have a quick do do....

Who know how she want to pull it off...

Or Maybe after banquet let the guest make his hubby drunk...

MaNY secnariio lol

Lai Lai all kinky bros come try your luck see u will get selectes Bo....

Since she never put criteria mean anyone can apply.

virgone
04-11-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm serious.. I don't want to do this after I'm married so it has to be now or never. Only thing is my hubby to be cannot know for obvious reasons.

On your wedding night after banquet... wouldn't that be consider married?

:confused:

Like what other Bros said. Better think it over.
it's easy to get someone by just posting here, u get loads of emails. But is that really what u wanted?

cheersMike
04-11-2015, 03:56 PM
You still got 3 months before your wedding.. have all the fun before that.. hard to pull it off on the itself.

cocknloaded
04-11-2015, 05:37 PM
what if you get an application from your fiance? lol

nex_terday
04-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Good one! That would be interesting

Sturmgrenadier
04-11-2015, 05:51 PM

Wow bro that is a good one! Didn't even think of that possibility lol.

OR

Perhaps TS is really here to fish for her would be hubby as she has seen this forum on his browser history or something? ;)

PPGirl
04-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Ts.. dun risk your 1 day of fun compare with 5 yrs of relationship.

utd4ever59
04-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Scam....hubby will catch you on bed with her and demanded you to pay for the wedding dinner. Think twice......

Sandunes
04-11-2015, 10:27 PM
i wonder how many bros apply liao.. lol

MakeJohnBark
04-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Wow bro that is a good one! Didn't even think of that possibility lol.

OR

Perhaps TS is really here to fish for her would be hubby as she has seen this forum on his browser history or something? ;)

Setting up trap!!! :D

hornysquirt
04-11-2015, 10:39 PM
i smell a fish

iceage
04-11-2015, 11:01 PM
How to have it on the wedding nite? 3some? :confused:

TS is throwing some BS stuff here. You believe? :eek:

JacqueMerlin
04-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Pity the groom.

guess67
04-11-2015, 11:32 PM
TS is throwing some BS stuff here. You believe? :eek:

I felt weird too.... scam? :confused:

qiang88
05-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Join date Oct 2015. Less then a month. Scam??

Tuanehkia
05-11-2015, 06:35 AM
Haha! If want to fuck around, why get married. Plenty of cock around to service you and for you to suck

MakeJohnBark
05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Join date Oct 2015. Less then a month. Scam??

Sort of ...... Johnbass will expose those who apply :D

JacknJ1ll
05-11-2015, 11:40 AM
TS why don't you do it on your Hen's night?
Just a suggestion :)

2centsworth
05-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Don't end up with a situation where you are pregnant and constantly worried about who the father of the baby is. You mentioned you have a fantasy of being dominated. You might not like being actually dominated. If I were you, I will avoid complicating your life. There are enough things to worry about the wedding as it is.

helyhely3
05-11-2015, 12:33 PM

What is the different between before marry and after marry?

There is no different at all. Once you start, it is like open the flood gate and you will be overwhelming. If your hubby is not comfort, do you think it will allow someone to watch? Do you think Anything will taken place?

If you are serious, pm me.

Have seen many couple have sex in the same room or other.

That i am immune to the excitement

helyhely3
05-11-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Tammie

Another things i realized you quote you are 27 year old. However, your email address tammisgal80, maybe have sell you off. the number 80 shall be your year of birth, So you shall be 35 year old .

Maybe i am wrong.

But that is what i read from here

Msdy777
05-11-2015, 01:42 PM
there is no free lunch in this world.....
Don't be naive guys...
If I were TS, I wil just walk into clubs and choose whatever guys I want.. No need to post here to get guys...

kurios
05-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Later she may cry rape

pratakosong126
05-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Another things i realized you quote you are 27 year old. However, your email address tammisgal80, maybe have sell you off. the number 80 shall be your year of birth, So you shall be 35 year old .

Maybe i am wrong.

But that is what i read from here

80 can also be the boobs size :D

iceage
05-11-2015, 04:21 PM
there is no free lunch in this world.....
Don't be naive guys...
If I were TS, I wil just walk into clubs and choose whatever guys I want.. No need to post here to get guys...

Good advice to the guys.

The only problem is that TS can go to club and choose whatever guys she fancied but that does not mean any guy would take up her offer. :D Surely there is a good reason why TS (assuming is a she) is posting here.