PDA

View Full Version : Short Story 6: Wife being Blackmailed and used by ??.

Hngata92
03-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Short Story 6: Wife being Blackmailed and used by ??.

The following events happened a few months after wife's first fuck with Zai.

On a random Monday, wife was doing her chores when she realized that she received a text.

?: Hi Mdm Lim. :cool:

Feeling curious, wife replied casually.

W: who is this.

?: doesn't matter who i am. what matters is what I have. :D

w: ok then, what do you have?

?: <picture sent>

it was a picture of a woman and a man holding hands in a shopping center, takashimaya...

w: what is this?

?: u don't recognise yourself?

wife looked carefully. from the back view, she could tell that it was jon and her holding hands.. she began to worry about what this was..

w: nope that's not me.

?: not you?

?: how about this then?

?: <picture sent>

The picture showed the front view of jon and wife holding hands.

w: why are you taking photos of me and my husband???

w: why are you stalking us??

wife tried to lie her way through

?: your husband isn't this big size my dear. please don't lie to me my dear.

w: well. he's just a friend. it's no big deal.

?: no big deal? then what about this?

?: <video sent> it was a 5 second video. wife downloaded it... it was shaky, dark.. then light came through.. WTF! it was a secluded corridor in takashimaya.. wife could recognize that spot easily... it was one of those corridors that led to the staircases. two people were hugging in the video. it was wife and jon. they were making out. jon has one hand cupping wife's breast, his other hand under wife's lifted skirt, hand moving and fingering her slowly... wife was hugging jon tightly and frenching him...

wife was stunned

Hngata92
03-11-2015, 10:56 PM
she print screen everything and forwarded me the video and photos..

me: wah. who can it be? clearly you knows you and me. ex colleague?

w: could be. how? am I in trouble?

me: of course not. he is obviously thinking you are cheating without my knowledge.

w: what should I do?

me: play dumb> act worried and scared.. let this?? reveal his/her intentions or wants..

w: ok. I'm just worried he releases online..

me: the video is so grainy. can't make out. don't worry la.

w: ok.

in the meantime, ? was sending a few more messages..

?: no reply ? hehe.

?: you better don't ignore or block me. if I can't contact you anymore then I have no choice but to contact your hubby liao lo..

?: oei! you there?

w: you shouldn't have taken the video. it is illegal..

?: so you don't deny that is you la. hehe.

?: go report lo. I can just post on stomp. just being a good citizen that's all. no intention to distribute to earn money.

?: i've got one more. you want to see?

w: what???

?: <video sent>

second video. same venue. first it was all dark, then clearly the hand carrying the phone reached out of the corner to record the happening going on between wife and jon. wife was squatting down. jon was unzipping his pants... pop. his penis came out.. jon took a step forward. wife reciprocated... held his penis with one hand.. face went forward and started to licked and kissed jon's penis... the video ran on for another 10 or more seconds.. wife started to engulf his whole penis... jon's hand reached for wife's head. guiding her head to move forward and backwards... mouth fucking his penis... at about the 16th second. jon's head turned slightly... the hand retracted quickly to avoid being caught.

?: so how? enjoyed it? i sure did.. you are GOOD at it!

w: why did you take these videos?? and how did you get my number?

w: do we know each other?

?: come on. don't change the topic. so did you enjoy sucking him off?

w: stop fooling around. answer my questions!

? you are not calling the shots here my dear. I am.

w: then what is this about?

?: well, do I really need to spell it all out for you? you are a very beautiful milf.

?: such a hot milf. and you seem to be sooooo good at blowjobs.

?: makes me wonder, why you have to stray and find another guy? hubby neglecting you intimately?

CuntChunSing
03-11-2015, 11:00 PM
New story !!
Support support :D

PrinceCharles
04-11-2015, 03:34 AM
Nice, do continue bro :D

hloong
04-11-2015, 08:05 AM
lai liao... camping here

tuikboo
04-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Ts me follow u everywhere haha..suppok.
can post t videos ?

pratakosong126
04-11-2015, 05:20 PM
camping too :)

Hngata92
04-11-2015, 07:25 PM
w: it's my own private matter. You don't need to know.

?: Well do you know that you're hot?

w: That's irrelevant

?: I disagree, answer my question. Do you know that you're fucking hot?

w: No I don't think so.

?: But you are. Very hot! Do you know that many guys will yearn to fuck you til your knees go weak?

Wife didn't know what to say... 2 mins later

?: Do you know? Come on reply me

w: No I don't

(Wife actually felt some heat from these questions)

?: Well, now that you do. What are you going to do about it?

w: Nothing. It's not true anyway.

?: Don't be so humble. You need to know that you have options.

w: Options??

?: Yeah. A beautiful woman like you, so curvy, so. Busty, the perfect bum, such a sweet innocent looking face. Willingness to give such good blowjobs.

?: You have options. As many options as you like actually..

w: I still don't get your point.

?: <Photo sent> It was a photo of a really thick and long penis

?: Understand now?

?: Isn't this a better option Than that small penis you were pleasuring?

?: Could even feel anything when you let him penetrate you? Your vaginal walls are still so tight.

?: I'm sure that penis is too small for you to feel real pleasure.

?: Am I right?

w: It's not true. You are just conjecturing. How would you know all these..

?: Of course I do, I've been tracking you. The guys name is Jon right? Am I right?

w: Who are you??? How do you know all these?

?: I've told you. I know everything. You don't even remember me do you? I fingered you until you cummed so much. How can you forget?

w: No way, that didn't happen at all.

?: We met at the club. You were high and drunk. We danced together, you pulled me hand to your pussy and fingered yourself. But you left with another random guy. Went to a hotel?

w: No way. I do not go to clubs. You are lying!

Haha you sure? I don't like being lied to.

w: I'm not lying. I've never been to a club before!

?: the where you go to meet your guys?

w: what guys??

?: those guys you have fun with la..

w: i don't have..

?: then jon? he's the only one?

w: this is ridiculous..

?: of course it is.. how can you only have just jon.. his small cock...

?: you have others too. don't lie. how many are there?

w: you are just insinuating things. why are you doing this to me?

?: insinuating?? i don't think so. I know.. don't you get it? i know!

w: nope. you know nothing.. you are just trying to trick me..

?: nothing? then who is that malay guy?

w: what malay guy?

?: what's his name.. hehe.. zai? convinced now?

w: there's nothing between me and him!

?: you sure there's nothing between you and him? so being fingered by him is nothing? being fucked by him is nothing?

?: giving him your red g-string means nothing?

giving him my g-string?? red g string? the last time wife saw or wore it was the first night with zai. when she fell asleep.. zai took it off when he fingered her during the massage... when she woke up she couldn't find it anywhere in the room...

so that's where it disappear to ... with zai..

but how the hell this ?? person know???

Rickey
04-11-2015, 10:06 PM
w: Who are you??? How do you know all these?

?: I've told you. I know everything. You don't even remember me do you? I fingered you until you cummed so much. How can you forget?

?: nothing? then who is that malay guy?

w: what malay guy?

?: what's his name.. hehe.. zai? convinced now?

w: there's nothing between me and him!

?: you sure there's nothing between you and him? so being fingered by him is nothing? being fucked by him is nothing?

?: giving him your red g-string means nothing?

giving him my g-string?? red g string? the last time wife saw or wore it was the first night with zai. when she fell asleep.. zai took it off when he fingered her during the massage... when she woke up she couldn't find it anywhere in the room...

so that's where it disappear to ... with zai..

but how the hell this ?? person know???
Wow !!..The suspense is very nail biting !! :p...Who on earth is tis blackmailer really ??...can't wait to know !...seems like someone connected to zai, the malay husband & BIL of TS's naughty wifey ?? :(

MakeJohnBark
04-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Interesting story ...... TS pls continue !!

Hngata92
04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
w: no comments

?: no comments means you don't want to admit it la. so how was he? was he good? did he make you cum?

no comments

he did?is his big? you can tell me dear. you can trust me..

?: trust you? i don't even know who you are and you keep insulting me. invading my privacy..

?: well, have i been mean to you? i don't believe that i have called you a loose slut or condemned your cheating.. have i?

no..

but still..

?: would you like me to turn hostile instead? i don't think you appreciate my kindness.

no please don't.

?: so are you willing to cooperate with me now?

ok.

?: tell the truth? do not lie? you know that i will know...

ok.

?: did you and zai sleep together?

wife hesitated... how? should she admit?.. she hesitated for a long while...

no

?: but was there hanky panky?

yes. but i was drunk from the wine. i don't remember what happened.

?: so that's why you can't remember how well my fingers pleasured you...

i really have no idea what you are talking about..

?: hmm.. so you don't remember anything once you get drunk?

yup. that's why usually i avoid drinking..

?: interesting..

?: then yes, you shouldn't drink with strangers.. sure end up getting fucked in a hotel room by don't know who or don't know how many guys..

?: so zai drunk raped you?

i really don't know..

?: but if he did penetrate you, you will know the next morning right?

i don't know.. really..

?: interesting... you are not afraid that he didn't use condom? what if you get pregnant...

i won't

?: you are that sure?

yup

w?: hy? you have kids what

had surgery before.

?: nice.

?: so if you let me fuck and i cum all my semen inside you, you won't get pregnant?

no.

?: good. the only thing you have to worry about is the sexual health of your different partners..

what different partners?? i don't have different partners!

?: like you said.. you can't remember right... if had fucked you . you would't remember. jon? no fuck? only bj for him?

yes

?: why that only? shoik for you meh?

doesn't matter.

?: well it matters.. you shouldn't focus on just one cca. it may not suit you the best.

i don't get what you mean..

?: <picture sent> it was another photo of the big cock ? sent earlier. this time round, it was half way plunged into a tight pussy..

why did you send this to me??

?: you are living in a well.. it's time for you to explore the world.

?: time for you to imagine yourself being fully pleasured by this huge tool. you will feel levels of orgasm you've never felt before. let this be your ONLY CCA.

?: so do you understand now?

no

?: dont pretend not to. you know you want to be fucked by this huge penis of mine. i will fuck you until you lack out from your multiple orgasms.

no thanks

?: why not. too scared to try

nope. not interested.

?: come on. don't have to be so innocent with me. you can be your real true self. i don't think your inner desires are satisfied..

?: i think they should be satisfied!

Rickey
04-11-2015, 11:30 PM
?: no comments means you don't want to admit it la. so how was he? was he good? did he make you cum?

no comments

he did?is his big? you can tell me dear. you can trust me..

?: trust you? i don't even know who you are and you keep insulting me. invading my privacy..

?: well, have i been mean to you? i don't believe that i have called you a loose slut or condemned your cheating.. have i?

no....but still..

?: would you like me to turn hostile instead? i don't think you appreciate my kindness.

no please don't...

?: so are you willing to cooperate with me now?

..Ok...

?: tell the truth? do not lie? you know that i will know...

..Ok..

?: did you and zai sleep together?

wife hesitated... how? should she admit?.. she hesitated for a long while...

no

?: like you said.. you can't remember right... if had fucked you . you would't remember. jon? no fuck? only bj for him?

yes

?: why that only? shoik for you meh?

doesn't matter.

?: well it matters..

?: time for you to imagine yourself being fully pleasured by this huge tool. you will feel levels of orgasm you've never felt before. let this be your ONLY CCA.

?: so do you understand now?

no

?: dont pretend not to. you know you want to be fucked by this huge penis of mine. i will fuck you until you lack out from your multiple orgasms.

no thanks

?: why not. too scared to try

nope. not interested.

?: come on. don't have to be so innocent with me. you can be your real true self. i don't think your inner desires are satisfied..

?: i think they should be satisfied!
It so nearly reached her breaking point..under threat :(...but so glad Ts' wifey managed to still hold herself mentally strong to tis point...resisting the sexual advances of tis blackmailer guy over the hp :)...T.Q. bro Hngata for such a prompt sexciting update wif such sexually teasing questions by the blackmailer & answered reasonably well by wifey !!...eager to know where does it all progress from here ;)

spluder101
04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Continue bro! Exciting!

beyondtheworld
06-11-2015, 10:28 PM
I am thinking its the nephew,( if i remwmber correctly) .the man that knocked on door when zai and her have fun at the reunian dinner thing

Hngata92
06-11-2015, 10:55 PM
?: i think they should be satisfied...

i really don't know what you are talking about..

?: well, since you want to remain so vague, i shall be direct.

?: i want you to use me as your fuck buddy.

what? what buddy??

?: yes, your no strings attached buddy who satisfies your every sexual needs. your hubby will never find out about us or the videos.

are you threatening me?

?: threatening you? i wouldn't put it that way..

?: if this is a threat, i would either be asking you for money to delete the videos or demanding that you have sex with me. Am i being that nasty?

nope

?: can't you see that i'm still being nice enough to convince you patiently to choose the right choice?

?: you don't even seem to to appreciably my niceness.

yes i realize that you are not being malicious

can i offer to pay you instead?

?: why pay me money when you can have it for free?

free?

?: yes. and enjoyment on a regular basis. i'll shower you with attention and care for you like a lover.

?: so, why pay me?

please! can i just pay you? give me a sum.

?: ok then. fine. a million dollars..

please be reasonable ok? $2000?

?: $2000? you gotta be kidding me! you will need to fuck me at least 5 times additionally to make it an even deal..

huh. no. $5000? please. i don't work. i don't have a lot of savings..

?: 5 k is still not enough. i'm sure your marriage isn't this cheap..

how much do you want?

?: at least 10 k..

that is too much. i don't have that kind of money..

i can give you 7000. but that is already all the money i have. i don't even know how to explain to my hubby where the money disappear to..

?: how about this. since really like you, i'm willing to give you a discount. 2k only. but you must agree to something which i really want..

ok what is it

?: give a chance to make love to you.. i guarantee you that no one will ever find out. the videos will be permanently deleted.

no please don't force me to do that. i can give you 10 k, but give me a year to ave up the rest of the money. i don't get much allowance from my hubby really..

?: a year? do you take me for a fool? that's ridiculous. look at your clothes, your bags.. well it sees that you are trying to fool me and taking my sincerity and kindness for granted... my patience is running out.

no no. i am not trying to fool you. i don't pay for those things. i really do not have the income. i will give you 7k first and then 3k a few months later. i will try to sell my bags to raise the money...

?: why are you making things so difficult for yourself?

?: i'm going to give you one last chance..

?: final offer, 2.5k you give me a good long satisfying blowjob..

?: i am running out of patience. you can't deny that you have done such things for other guys before.

?: take it or leave it. it's your marriage after all..

ok

but how will it happen? you promise you won't force me to do more?

?: sure. i swear i won't force you to do anything you more that you don't want to do.

so we agree. just 2.5k. and a bj. that's all. you will delete everything yo have about me?

?: hold on. i also need to determine what you wear during the blowjob.

ok. just don't ask me to be naked that's all.

?: ok. but you must let me touch la. if not where got shoik.

ok ok. enough already ok

?: when you meet me.

how do you want to meet?

?: I'll get back to you..

captainofthewin
06-11-2015, 11:09 PM
nice one.. cant wait for the next update.. wondering what will he like her to wear..

lt0l0tl
07-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Get her to wear some sexy lingerie garter belts stocking 😜😜😜

risingeast
07-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Waiting for more..

Hngata92
07-11-2015, 08:13 PM
An hour later..

?: When can you be free and ready with the money?

w: I can withdraw the money now.

no reply from ???
20 minutes later..

?: tomorrow? 1pm onwards?

w: ok. how?

?: i will book a hotel. its a nice place. i want you to be stress free when you give me the amazing blowjob which you promised..

?: come alone. if you appear with jon or zai or any other guys you may have, i won't just be sending the videos to your husband. i will be uploading them immediately on the spot to many different websites..

w: please don't do that. i promise i will come alone..

?: good. you should know better.. i'm already being vey nice to you. now go take some photos of your lingerie and show them to me. i want to pick what you wear tmr.

w: i don't have a lot..

?: just take them out and show to me..

wife took a few pieces. rather simple ones, beige. black and red..

w: <picture sent> wife sent a photos of her bras..

?: that's it?? there are plain. i'm sure you have more. the sexier ones..

w: i don't have a lot..

j?: ust send them.. you are really trying to step on thin ice here..

w: <picture sent> picture of wife's bras from la senza.. 4 of them..

?: don't have a lot? these look good... put on one of them and show it to me..

w: huh? how?

?: either you take photo and send to me or you bring these bras and change in front of me tomorrow in person lo.. you decide for yourself ok? i really don't want to force you to do anything

wife was thinking... he is clearly making her choose what he wants... but in a way, wife was feeling turned on... the thrill of being blackmailed.. it was an indifferent feeling...

a few minutes later...

?: are you there???

?: hello??

w: wait wait

w: <picture sent>

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721538-holder-fadec5db35f85e760c2a6461c2178382.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721538&showlnk=0)

matakuching
07-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Nice nice :)

johnl
07-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Interesting. Can't wait for more. :D

Hngata92
07-11-2015, 09:04 PM
when wife showed me the photo... i was like.. WTF... look at her lips... is she giving the stranger a kiss? damn wtf... what is this guy gonna think??

?: NICE. your breasts are damn solid! how big are they???

?: see the next one please... try the purple please..

?: omg. you are HOT!

wife was getting turned on by his comments..

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721541-holder-bb0131f059fded9abdef932b2d97866a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721541&showlnk=0)

WTF... wife stuck her tongue out... because she didn't take the purple but wore another color instead... wtf... she is being naughty and friendly with her blackmailer??

?: oei. i asked for the purple... why yellow now.. naughty... punish you.. send another one. now!

w: ok

w: <picture please>
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721539-holder-4de322c981029dfd2ec78d4394de9b1e.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721539&showlnk=0)

?: fuck! i want to squeeze them so badly right now! take them off and suck on your perfect breasts!!

?: next photo please..

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721540-holder-780dc2f957c196bd3d5983954403ab69.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721540&showlnk=0)

WTF... look at those photos! look at those photos! wife was acting cute for him... what a slut.. its a blackmailer leh!

wife was getting turned on by ?? 's comments... she enjoyed that unusual feeling of being blackmailed...

?: oh my goodness!!! no wonder so many guys want you... your breasts are so SWEET! i want to suck on them!!!

?: shit la. you are making me want to cum!

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721542-holder-9892ca45f11873f4a92aed60865fec22.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721542&showlnk=0)

?: not bad.. someone has initiative now.. that's the way my sweet milf..

w: what's milf?

?: you don't know? but you are one you know..

w: what is that..

?: it is short for Mother I Love to Fuck.

w: oh.

?: yup. hello milf.. one more shot of that lovely orange bra please. closer...

Hngata92
07-11-2015, 09:09 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721543-holder-e57025651d1be58a79c92d743f644e8b.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721543&showlnk=0)

?: swee la.. ok set.. wear this orange one...

w: no more liao ok?

?: ok.. of course. this one is hot enough..

?: now.. show me your panties!

07-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Nice pics :D
So did she send her panty pics?

Hngata92
08-11-2015, 11:38 AM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21721/21721543-holder-e57025651d1be58a79c92d743f644e8b.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21721543&showlnk=0)

?: swee la.. ok set.. wear this orange one...

w: no more liao ok?

?: ok.. of course. this one is hot enough..

?: now.. show me your panties!

w: <picture sent> wife sent a photo of a section of her panties drawer. they were the simple plain ones.

?: i don't like these kinds. show me your g strings

w: i don't have

?: remember what warned you about lying?

?: i've seen zai keeping your g string..

oh. no wonder why wife couldn't find her g string in the room that night. it's been gone ever since. zai took it off to give her a good lick and fingering.

w: he took it? how did you know??? i lost it. didn't even know he was the one who took it!

?: well, i'm sure you have others as well

w: nope. that was the only one..

w: wait

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21723/21723631-holder-19379d4acfaad6edd8908e5b95aee94e.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21723631&showlnk=0)

w: is this ok?

WTF! wife asking if this is ok? is she trying to please him??!??!?!

?: wow. very nice.. your butt.. can piak you doggy style all day long..

?: one more

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21723/21723630-holder-bb824413b8e5f9acaa4415da28c47985.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21723630&showlnk=0)

?: swee la. that's my girl..

?: see. now i can't trust you. won't see any reason to jeopardize your marriage.

?: i will even protect you ok. care for you..

w: ok thanks..

?: will you be driving tmr?

w: nope. i don't have the car

?: ok. be in town area. around 11 am.

w: which part of town

?: orchard mrt. keep your phone charged and on standby..

?: i'll let you know where to meet..

?: see you darling. can't wait

w: ok..

johnl
08-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Can't wait to see more. :D

captainofthewin
08-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Cant wait for her slutty blowjob while she wearing those naughty n sexy lingerie

Hngata92
08-11-2015, 04:13 PM
that night, wife and i discussed and ran through some scenarios... wife was both scared and also found the incident refreshing... it was exciting, thankfully ? seemed like a nice person.

next day came..

around 9 am.

?: don't forget later ok.

?: and the stuff i have chosen too. don't wear anything else..

w: around 1015am.

?: where are you now?

w: reaching orchard station.

?: change of plans. go to ????? station instead. when you reach text me.

wife wear the orange bra and the pink thong as instructed by her blackmailer... she wore a simple dress and heels.. little did ??? know, she wasn't on the train. she was in the car with me... she seemed a little nervous this morning, but put on her make up as per normal, blue eye shadow drawn beautifully... my cock was erected and about to explode... the thought of wife being blackmailed angered me at first, but as i read the messages, it was apparent that the person was someone who knew the both of us... someone who seems refined and polite. someone who lusts after wife. someone who somehow knew jon's name and knew that zai took wife's g-string..

we narrowed it down to a few people. 3 in fact...

wife was ok with 2 of them... the last suspect being zai's friend whom we both don't know, who knew jon as well...

dear readers, do make a guess who ?? is .

a surprise reward would be given to people who leave their correct answers here.

red-wolf
08-11-2015, 04:20 PM
I think the ? Shld be U , urself rite??

mythrilreef
08-11-2015, 04:31 PM
It's Doctor Aw!!

scoobyts
08-11-2015, 05:20 PM
wifey herself?? to make you excited??

dinzmarck
08-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Can't be Dr Aw rite....

mythrilreef
08-11-2015, 06:39 PM
I think its Dr Aw for sure

Fatcat74
08-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Liang kiat

Lostuncle
08-11-2015, 10:02 PM
I think it is TS yourself if not must be Jon.

Nigger
08-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Must be TS la.

Hngata92
08-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Hint can be found in other stories.

red-wolf
08-11-2015, 10:59 PM
The ang mo neighbour??

Xia0didi
09-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Is it liang kiat ??

Hngata92
09-11-2015, 12:53 AM
w: reached

come out of the gantry, make a left turn. walk further down then turn right. you will see the lift to the hotel lobby.

go to the concierge, look for the malay lady and give your name as sylvia. ask for room 2402. she will give you a key card and you make your way up here.

ok

wife as she was told... it was a long journey up the lift... she was already mentally prepared as we had already guessed who it was... but still... she felt nervous.. she felt excited.. she felt the horrible feeling of being in someone's control.. felt nervous that there's a possibility that this ??? wasn't any of the guesses we made... that this person could be nasty to her.. uploaded her photos online... the sense of uncertainty..

ding... the lift doors opened.. she was at the level 24...

she walked out of the lift.. saw that the room was right by the left... she went to the door...

ding dong...

message came.. it was ??

?: you have the keycard.. must be so polite?

W: ok...

wife opened the door and entered the room. she could only see the living area.. to her right, there as a wooden large door..

a message came immediately..

?: proceed to the sofa.

take a seat..

see the bottle on the coffee table?

yes

there was a bottle of vodka, those from 7-11 kind. and a bread from bread talk

finish the bottle.. i even bought bread for you so you can finish the bottle easily...

must finish the whole bottle??

yes. it'll be easier for you to give me a good blowjob. you won't feel scared...

after you are done, take a photo of the empty bottle and send to me..

be done in five minutes..

wife put her bag down on the sofa, she took a seat... she was feeling so nervous.. heart beating so fast... she was excited and scared at the same time... she thought to herself.. if she finish the bottle, would she still be able to control herself? to stay conscious... she thought of pouring the vodka away somewhere, but she was scared that ??? finds out in the end and go back their deal..

she looked around the room.. maybe pour into the kettle?? wait.. there's a door! wife got up and opened the door gently... bingo! it was a toilet! she quickly got the bottle and headed for the sink.. uncapped it.. as she poured the vodka away, she realized something... pouring it all away may not be the best idea.. if she remained fully sober during the blowjob, she may not be able to fake the high feeling and ??? may suspect.. she looked at the remaining half of the bottle... took in a deep breath.. one quick gulp, she finished the rest of the bottle...

she went back to the sofa, placed the bottle down and took a photo..

W: <picture sent>

that's my girl... do you see a black piece of cloth on the sofa...

wife saw it and thought what it was..

yes

good. now use the black cloth and blindfold yourself.. make sure it's tight and good...

when you are done.. send me a selfie of yourself being blindfolded...

ok

haha. how are you supposed to do that when you are blindfolded?? good. you did drink the vodka..

when you are done with the blindfold, shout ok..

ok

wife didn't take long. it was an easy blindfold... she wanted to leave some corners for herself to see. but she realized, that maybe being completely blindfolded might be a better idea...

i'm done!

no response... she could hear a door open... she sat there and waited in anticipation...

hello..

she heard a deep voice.. ?? was trying to sound like he was batman..

wife sat still... she felt two hands rest on her shoulders..

relax...

the two hands squeezed her shoulders gently.. massaging her... she felt her blindfold being adjusted... then nothing... then hands touched her shoulder, ?? was in front of her now...

come, stand up.. let me guide you to the bed room...

ok...

wife was trying to recall if she's heard the voice before.. she couldn't recognize it... she was getting worried...

the person helped wife stand up... guided her as they walked a short distance into the bedroom, the person's hands were on her shoulder and her arm.. he walked very closely to wife... wife could feel that he has a tummy.. was slightly taller than her...

wife could feel the person slowing down.. they came to a stop... wife felt the hand on her right shoulder slide down her bicep, the person was on her left, the other hand slide inwards to the center of her body, then both hands converging to cup both her breasts... wife got a shock and reacted to protect her body.. but it was too late... the person was now hugging behind her...

nooo...

wife moaned out in innocence and fear... her voice tender and sweet... wife felt his tummy on her back, his crotch are on her butt... there was a hard object there. it was long. and it was thick.. it felt threatening.. wife was now seriously scared... she felt the persons head lean in beside to her ear...

relax... just helping you take off your dress.....

wife felt him smell her hair as he cupped and squeezed her breasts a few times... then she felt him work on her buttons... wife was wearing a buttoned down dress...the person was taking some time to remove her buttons.. wife could feel him humping his penis gently on her butt....

wife decided to help him unbutton...

no.. let me do it... turn around...

he turned wife around... unbuttoned her slowly, one buttoned at a time... all the way down to her waist... he then spread her dress apart slowly.. revealing the good view of her breasts in the orange bra...

wow... they look even better in person!

he cupped wife's breasts and gave them a few squeezes again...

? screamed out: buay tahan ah!

w: noooo...

he continued to unbuttoned the rest of the clothes... then spreading it entirely.. removing it from wife's arms... leaving wife now only in a bra and her thong...

let me hug you ...

before wife could response... he hugged her tight... started kissing her on her lips...

noooo.. wife kept her lips shut tight.. head tilted away to avoid the kiss.. he grabbed her both her butt cheeks.. then tugging on her thong upwards to give wife a wedgie... wife felt turned on...

the guy kissed wife's cheeks... then tried her lips again... wife resisted his advances and tried to push him away...

ok ok.. time for you to do your job.

he guided her to the side of the bed

sit...

wife sat down on the bed... she waited... then.. he held her right hand being guided to his penis.. to grip his penis..

oh my... it was so big... and thick.. wife held it in her hand for a while.. she didn;'t know what to do....

come on.. give me an amazing seductive blowjob...

wife was hesitant.. she was scared.. so... she started to masturbate his shaft... it was sticky when she felt his penis head... it was such a big penis head... it was circumcised... wife was getting worried.. was it a malay guy??

she continued to stroke him...

he got impatient... : come on.. give it a good blow...

wife felt his hands on her head... pulling her head closer to her penis... wife was hesitating... hesitating... she could feel her heartbeat so fast... so loudly...

come on. don't be shy.. it will taste really good.. the best you will ever get to suck...

wife felt turned on... in the end.. she took in one deep breath... breathed out... pulled the penis to her mouth... opened her mouth slowly... hesitating hesitating.. hesitating.... her head moved forward a little...... his penis head now so close to wife's mouth......

Nigger
09-11-2015, 01:56 AM
guy with tummy and circumsized penis?
Sounds like zai from the other story.
But the guy's rich. Why blackmail money? Ha

Pinkys
09-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Very nice, do continue bro

Hngata92
09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
wife finally decided to give in... she gave the penis a good kiss on its head while she continued to masturbate him... it was soft and firm..

woooo..

wife moved her head backwards, the precum sticking to her lips and stretching like pizza cheese.. she tilted her head forward and kissed it again... wife can't believe the texture she was feeling.. it was a nice penis head.. wife kissed around the penis head... it was big... the penis head was BIG!

here's a photo to help you better understand the shape...

http://i.imgur.com/l6fj7Dc.jpg (http://imgur.com/l6fj7Dc)

wife stopped kissing the penis. she paused... oh shit... what's wrong with me... she felt like sucking the penis already.. but thing was... should start to suck him off or wait until he signals for it?

wife decided to wait... she continued to kiss his penis head gently while masturbating him slowly.. very slowly... he was enjoying it... stroking her hair... touching her shoulder... playing with her bra strap..

wife felt something from him... he began to shake his waist a little... very mildly thrusting his penis forward... he was getting impatient.. he couldn't hold back anymore...

come on.. open your mouth...

wife did as she was told.. but she still wanted to retain her innocence... she opened her mouth very slightly... she felt a little of the penis head being pushed into her... her lips stopping. the penis moved back a little.. then pushed forward a little... slowly, gently and gradually trying to wince it's way into wife's mouth... wife finally relented... opened her mouth and let the whole penis head go in...

? shouted: song!

the penis head touched her tongue. somehow, wife' closed her mouth and tilted her head backwards..next thing she knew, she moved her head forward once more and her mouth opened... she engulfed the penis head again.. closing her mouth as she pulls it out of it... letting her lips slide against the penis head... the precum making it extra smooth... oh gosh.. what was this feeling? wife felt excited sucking his penis head.. it was nice to suck! wife just kept lipping his penis head... slowly, and smoothly...

? : song ahhhhh... nicely

he was constantly moaning.. touching wife's hair.. grabbing it slowly.. tighter... trying to push more of his penis into wife's mouth... wife wouldn't allow it.. it was long.. she continued to lip his penis head...

he started to bend his body forward, reaching for wife's breasts and cupping them.. he started to squeeze them... wife didn't care and continued to suck his penis head... then... he stuck his fingers into the bra, touching her nipples and started to twist them gently, flicking them...

wife pulled the penis head out of her mouth... 'ahhh.' she left out a really soft moan.. her mouth opened... then it closed... she took in a deep breath.. wife opened her mouth and started to suck his penis off.. this time engulfing more than his penis head ... a little of his shaft... her tongue felt itchy.. she wanted to lick him!

wife held back.. but he was playing with her nipples more... wife gave in.. she was already engulfing almost half of his penis already... she pulled the whole thing out.. she licked his penis head like it was an ice-cream stick... wife was panting so hard... her head movements were so big.. moving around .. licking his penis head.. his penis shaft.... she was so horny...

? moaned out...: fuck.. i really want to take your blindfold off and look at your face while you suck for me... fuck!!

wife didn't care.. she continued to suck him.. now she alternated between licking and kissing his penis... and then sucking as well.. then suddenly... he took his hands out from wife's bra... wife felt him stretching his back... he was tired from bending forward...

?: let's change position. my back is aching...

wife was just about ready to take the penis out from her mouth..

?: wait! hold it there..

wife couldn't move here head backwards.. he was using his hand to press her head forward... stoping her from taking the cock out from her mouth... it wasn't a deep throat, but about a third of his penis was inside wife's mouth..

?: i want to my penis to remain in your mouth as we change our position ok?

wife nodded her head, with the penis still in her mouth...

wife felt the movement.. she followed it... she could feel him getting his legs on to the bed... wife went to a crawling position, her mouth locked, following it all the way to the other side of the bed.. her knees were on the right side of the bed, he was sitting down on the left side...

?: ok continue...

wife lost a bit of the yearn to suck his cock from the movement.. though, she felt like his slave... she enjoyed it in a subtle manner... wife's tongue was getting tired... she move her head up and down, opening her mouth as wide as possible... her lips brushing against his shaft...

?: woah... woahhhh woahhhhh...

he was enjoying himself...... wife felt spurred on to blow him harder... she increased the pace of her mouth fucking his penis.... he moaned louder... both hands cupping wife's breasts... squeezing them tightly....

?: woahh woahh... ok ok.. stop .. stopp..

wife was shocked... he pushed wife away... pulling her head upwards, removing the penis from her mouth..

?: lick my nipples...

he guided wife's face to where his nipple was... wife realized that he was only wearing a pair of boxes... he was topless.. she did as she was told... started to kiss his nipples and licked it... she felt him cup her breasts again... this time moving to her back and then trying to unclip her bra...

w: no no... no naked remember?

wife was surprised that she still had the discipline to stop him...

?: ok..

he cupped her breasts again... wife resumed licking his nipple...but he didn't just cup.. he readjusted her bra.. pushing the cups and hiding them underneath her breast.. leaving her nipples exposed... this time round he cupped both breasts and used both his index fingers to rub her nipples.. wife felt such a turn on!

w: oooohhhh...

she moaned out as she continued to lick him... she didn't know why, but her left hand moved and patted around to feel for his penis.. she found it, grabbed it and started to masturbate him gently and slowly....

?: hoahhhh.. you are goooooddd....

after a few minutes...

he couldn't hold himself back anymore...

he was too horny...

he kept on staring at wife's breasts.. squeezing them hard...

rubbing those nipples...

those beautiful nipples...

he wanted to suck them!

Hngata92
09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
please do continue to post your guesses.. it's still wide open.

Xia0didi
09-11-2015, 08:08 PM
I think it must be Ts yourself. Because no one would be so calm when his wife is being black mailed. Haha

johnl
09-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Getting more and more exciting. :D

FunGuy70
10-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Nice story keep it coming Brother Jia u Jia u

Hngata92
10-11-2015, 12:27 AM
so far no one has made the right guess... it's a character in one of the stories...

Tempro
10-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Well written bro :D

SWINGER888
10-11-2015, 07:21 AM
photographer from malyasia? :)

Hngata92
10-11-2015, 08:36 AM
photographer from malyasia? :)
OMG what happened to your points bro??

SWINGER888
10-11-2015, 08:51 AM
OMG what happened to your points bro??

hahaha cant be bother la bro..... 1 big zap from the boss here on 2005 but as i say dun care la tio bo :) (if i really care i would have reg new nick liao hehe )
anyway ppl already offering to buy my nick but this nick since 2005 cant bear to let it go :)

ps: yr stories really turn me on and i always looking foward to yr posting

cheers

indotaipun
10-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Nice story .... camping here :)

Ravenzou
10-11-2015, 06:29 PM
please do continue to post your guesses.. it's still wide open.

Will there be a prize from Mrs Hngata92 if one got it right?

Hngata92
10-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Will there be a prize from Mrs Hngata92 if one got it right?
Yup. Already mentioned

Spanner
10-11-2015, 07:40 PM
John the ang mo from the football match....

stephenL
10-11-2015, 08:54 PM
He is Tim, John and Tim were buddy, when John went back, he show Tim picture of Lynn and video....

Hngata92
10-11-2015, 11:29 PM
he couldn't resist it anymore.. wife felt him push her... she landed on the bed... within a second. he was on top of wife... head on her breast, cupping and squeezing it.. his tongue working furiously on wife's nipple...

w : nooooo.. nooooo..

wife was trying to push him away... she was resisting not to moan..

w: noooo... stoooopppp...

she was still trying to protect her innocence..

he didn't care... he continue cupping and licking away... squeezing both breasts... licking one nipple at a time. switching from nipple to nipple... while the other finger will caress the nipple wet from his saliva.. making sure that both nipples get pleasured at the same time...

w: nooooo... pleaseeeee.... stoooooppp...

he didn't care.... he was good.. sooo good... because the next thing wife knew... she felt fingers penetrating her pussy...

w: ahhhh... ohhhh.. noooo.... stooopp... pleaseeeeee stoppppp

she immediately tried to stop his fingers.. pulled on his hand but to no avail..

he was good... wife couldn't even feel that his hand had left her breast, went all the way down, even slide her thong aside to go in... she wasn't even aware at all.... she was so high.. from that taboo feeling.. the wrong feeling.. of being going to be raped by someone... it was so refreshing exciting...

he didn't care... he started to finger fuck her.. gently and slowly...

w: stoopppp... pleaseee... noooo.. noooo... nooo...

he lifted his head and stopped the licking... he was panting.. wife could hear...

?: stop?? sure bo? pussy down there so wet already... so horny still can ask to stop....

wife didn't reply.. she was embarrassed... she turned her face to the other direction... her hand still trying to stop his hand each time he pulls out and tries to plunge it back in again..

he knew he had her.... he started to kiss her nipples again.. kissed it lovingly... fingers still fingering her... he kissed down to her stomach...

wife was panting so loudly... holding back her moans... her will to push his fingers away weakened... he could now finger fuck wife with much more ease.... much more force.. much faster pace....

wife wasn't even trying to push his head away...

he was kissing downwards...

kissing her stomach now..

kissing her belly button.. around it...

kissing down further...

wife lost grip of his hand...

it moved out of her pussy and went to her knee.. her right knee... then.. the other hand touched the inner left thigh.. with one smooth force... both hands spread wife's legs wider... in a second, his head was in between wife's legs...

wife tried to clamp her legs closed.. she couldn't .. the head was now keeping it spread...

she could feel his tongue trying to lick it's way through but her thong was stopping his progress..

his hands moved..

upwards from her knees...

went to her waist..

she felt force, spreading her thong and then pulling it downwards to her knees!

oh no!

wife tried to pull her thong to prevent it from being stripped off... she could stop it...

he lifted his head so he could pull it down to her knees.. wife's legs clamped shut tight...

he was strong!

he spread wife's legs again! with just one force!

wife could anticipate what was going to come after ....

w: NO! NOOOOOoooooooooo! noooooooo!! noooooo.... nooo.... STOPPPP!!!! STOOOOOPPPP!!! STOOOOPPP!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!! pleaseeeeeee... pleaseeeee.... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Spanner
11-11-2015, 12:32 AM
"Sure bo?"

Another clue, ang mo most likely won't speak hokkien... Interesting...;)

TS, keep up the good work;)

red-wolf
11-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Only the msia photographer??

BetterBuffet
11-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Do continue bro :D

bg102
11-11-2015, 03:55 AM
wah so sexciting already, then stop.....

please continue bro, cannot wait for next .....

wish i can up yr points again.

SWINGER888
11-11-2015, 05:54 AM
90 % malaysia photographer :)

CCLL
11-11-2015, 11:41 PM
john is coming back......

Hngata92
12-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Previously,

w: NO! NOOOOOoooooooooo! noooooooo!! noooooo.... nooo.... STOPPPP!!!! STOOOOOPPPP!!! STOOOOPPP!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!! pleaseeeeeee... pleaseeeee.... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Wife's writing..

His head was in between my legs.. I couldn't stop him.. He was strong... His hands kept my legs spread wide...

No!

He started to kiss around my vagina area..

NOOOOOoooooooooo! noooooooo!! noooooo.... nooo.....

He continued to kiss.. Kiss around.. Leaving my vagina alone.. The cold air con air was blowing at my pussy.. So cold... I can't deny... It was enjoyable! The teasing.. His kissing.. His licking.. Taunting me... Making me wish he was doing licking me instead...

Oh no! Oh no! He was licking closer! Closer! So close now! Oh no!

STOOOOPPP!!!!

OH NO! His tongue reached my vagina! My clitoris! He licked so gently.. His tongue was so thick.. And wide.. It was cold! Oh no.. It feels sooooo good! Oh no!!

STOOOOOPPPP!!! STOOOOPPP!!!!

I tried my best to show my refusal.. I tried my best to played my role as the manipulated woman.. Oh noooo... It's really good!

PLEASEEEEEEE!!! pleaseeeeeee... pleaseeeee....

I tried my best... But... It was good... It was soooooo goooodddddd..... I really couldn't resist anymore.... I don't want him to stop... I want more.... I want to enjoy this.. I really want to enjoy it....

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hngata92
12-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Just wondering.. Does anyone read SBF stories and masturbate at the same time?

W1ck3dSecret
12-11-2015, 11:23 AM

Well-written arousing story. Keep it up!

toyotarush
12-11-2015, 06:30 PM

After reading will need my gf for sex.

toyotarush
12-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Love to read your wife stories.

FiakPartner
12-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Great stuff !!!!!! :)

francined69
12-11-2015, 10:09 PM
wow the suspense is good..............

ipwnyou
12-11-2015, 11:27 PM
It's been a looong time since I've read a good story. Thumbs up! Help to say hello to your wife! So rare to find other milfs too.

Yet to start back the same lifestyle we used to have. The dick head reminds me of my hub's. Such a pain that he's in overseas right now unable to entertain me

Hngata92
12-11-2015, 11:37 PM
AHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!

he was flicking his tongue in and out of my vagina!

AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!

his neck started to move.. helping his head thrust forward and backwards... he was licking more vigorously now... i was squeezing his waist area... squeezing hard! oh no... i should be resisting him ... declining his advance instead!! oh noon!!

AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!.. AHHHH!!!.... AHHHHH!!!.... AHHHH!!!..

he can really lick non stop!! NON STOP!!!

i felt his body move.. he was moving his legs closer to my face... he kept tugging my body to turn towards my right.. he was lying face down, on my right... he kept pulling, tugging, trying to get me to turn my body.. what was he trying to do?? i opened my eyes slightly.. for a brief moment...

then.. i saw it...

i saw his big erected penis! i saw his huge fully bloated pink mushroom penis head... it was big!! I was panting and moaning so loudly... i stared at his penis..

oh noooo! why am i having this feeling??? why?? why am I having this feeling??

i feel like...

i feel likeeee....

I think i really want to...

i want to suck his penis!!

why ? why ? why????

his pink mushroom penis head looked so delicious and sweet... i feel like putting it in my mouth and sucking on it like an ice popsicle.... why???

why???

he tugged me again..

this time.. i responded...

i turned my body and my head lunged for his penis... i held it with my left hand... i held it steady.. i pull it closer and my mouth met it.. it entered my mouth... the huge pink mushroom penis head... i had to open my mouth fully... i mouthed it... slipped it on my lips as i slide his penis out of mouth....

i did it again... i did it quickly... i masturbated his penis as i sucked him off... i licked... kissed his shaft... kissed his penis head again.. licked it... kissed it... sucked on it...

omg! omg! omg!

what's happening!! there was even more tongue action down there!!

omg!!

i feel a climax coming!!!!

i feel a sudden urge!!

an urge!!

an urge to!!!! to.... to.... suck his entire penis!!!

i let go of his penis!

my right hand grabbed his butt cheek...

i semi lifted my body upwards... i lunge my mouth at his penis, one quick motion, engulfed as much of his penis as i could!!

pushed my head down.. up .. down. up down. up. down. up. DOWN! UP! DOWN! UP! DOWN! UP!! DOWN!! UP!!

i was mouth fucking his penis so quickly!! so quickly... like a woman possessed! like a horny slut yearning so badly for cock!!

mmmmm!!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!!! mmmmm!! mmmmm!!

i was moaning, muffled sounds, while i was mouth fucking his penis!!

then finally!!!

a hot stream of semen shot down my throat...

?: MMMMMM!!!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!! SOONNNGGGGG!!!!!!

he screamed out in pleasure... stopped his licking!

i don't know why!! i continued to mouth fuck his penis! continued further as i felt the rest of his semen ejaculate somemore... one more stream... one more tiny stream!!

semen!!

so much semen!!!!

he can really cum so much!

i laid back onto the bed.. panting... i wiped the corners of my mouth and my chin... so much semen all over me!!!

he turned his body and rested beside me... his head down at the other pole...

i was panting so hard... and feeling cold.... but so tired

soooo tired...

sooooooo tired...

i must get up... and leave...

i must...............

JacknJ1ll
12-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Good stuff ..... please continue soon :)

BobbyChacon
13-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Very nice bro ;)

johnl
13-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Hope to hear more. :D

xiaotaijian
13-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Not sure if it's too late to guess. My guess is TS himself.

kaleidoscopic90
13-11-2015, 02:27 PM
My guess would be Zai

AsiaWallStreet
13-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Ts, thank you for story.

Hngata92
14-11-2015, 12:10 PM
it was a woozy feeling... head felt quite heavy...

there was a little pain down south... it's like my down there was being spread over and over and over and over and over again...

by something that felt big... something that felt rubbery and bouncy..

w: what's happening....

i opened my eyes and turned my head to look around.. it was pitch black...

w: huh...

wait.. i was blindfolded...

?: nothing... go back to sleep...

i finally figured out what was happening... he got my legs spread.. he was in between me... his penis was penetrating me... i could feel his penis head penetrating me!!!

in and out...

in and out....

in and out.....

like he was spreading my vagina entrance hole.. getting me ready for his penis head to enter me further...

i pretended to go back to sleep.. oh no.. what should i do...

i'm going to get fucked by him!!

what should i do???

what should i do!!

i have to stop him!!!

i better stop him!!

w: what are you doing?????

w: stoooopp!!!

w: noooo!!!

he didn't... he continued... in fact.. he even pushed his penis more and more further inwards, further deeper into me!

w: pleaseee... stop!!!

w: you are raping me!!!

w: pleaeeee... stopp!!!

?: ok then... i will stop....

he pulled his penis out. it was dangling right above my vagina... i could feel him leaning forward... he cupped my right breast with one hand and started to lick my nipple... it was only then when i realize my bra had already been removed!

i felt his fat tongue licking around my areola... it was good but it wasn't really the main thing enticing me...

it was his huge penis head dangling right above my vagina!!!

as his licked on my nipples, his body moved... his dangling penis touching my vagina opening from time to time...

it was such a turn on!!!

oh noo...

wait!

i should be objecting to his advances!!

Hngata92
15-11-2015, 12:04 AM
w: pleaseee... stooppp..

he didn't care... in fact, he got irritated...

?: stop??

? : let's see how long you can resist...

he used some force, got up, spread my legs violently...

w: ouch ! ouch!

he pressed my legs wide apart down.. it hurt... one hand, spreading my vagina... the other hand holding on to his penis... guiding it onto my clitoris... rubbing it slowly upwards... downwards.... upwards... downwards.... lubricating my clitoris with his precum...

oh nooooo.. it was a nice feeling... dieeee... how am i going to resist him???

w: noooo.. noooo....noooo...

he's already made me cum twice just now.... while he kissed around my vagina.. and after he started to lick...

he began to rub faster..

faster...

FASTER....

i was really at his mercy....

any moment now...

his penis would penetrate me...

my weak moaning objections were useless....

w: noooo...nooo.. noo.. no. no. no. no. uh. uh. uh. no. no. no. uh. uh. no. no.

?: why is your hip moving up and down then... want me to penetrate you right?

noooo.. shit... i was doing it subconsciously... i didn't realize.. my hips were wanting his penis to penetrate me!!

wait.. that voice..

that voice..

his normal voice...

wait...

it's familiar..

i've heard it before...

w: AHHHHH!!!!!

w: STOP! STOP !! STOP!! bu yao ah!! bu yao ah!!! bu yao ah!! bu yao ah!!! bu yao ah!! bu yao ah!!!

i turned my head to my side, closed my eyes... it was a little painful!! he had fully penetrated me!!! pushing his penis into me!!

in!....

out!....

in !....

out!!.....

in!!....

out.....

in!!....

out!!!.....

w: bu yao!!! bu yaoo!! bu yaoo!! bu yaoooo!!!!

he is beginning to increase his pace!!

w: ah ! ah! ah! ah! ah! bu yao ahhhh... bu yao ah....

in!..

out! ..

in! out!

in! out! in! out!

in! out! in! out! in! out! in! out!!!

he didn't care...

it's like the more i screamed.. the harder he fucked me... the sounds of our skin clapping together was so loud...

i was being raped!!

oh nooo..

oh nooooo..

why...

why am i enjoying this??

johnl
15-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Interesting. So, a chinese guy. :D

FordMustang
15-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Nice update bro :)

Hngata92
15-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Dear Bros,

I'll be revealing the identity of this person this evening..

Please submit your guesses as comments here to receive a simple prize.

Good Luck!

cartman8
15-11-2015, 10:24 AM
my guess is jon :o

scoobyts
15-11-2015, 12:19 PM
The hushand ?

racghu
15-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you for sharing story.

johnl
15-11-2015, 01:25 PM
More bro. Can't wait to read more. :D

DJMixologist
15-11-2015, 05:45 PM
i say jon, if not is zai.

Carak
15-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Relative?
Probably...
father-in-law
brother-in-law
Nephew! Liang Kiat!

SWINGER888
15-11-2015, 07:16 PM
malaysia photographer!! :)

Hngata92
15-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Hello,

My name is Liang Kiat..

I am currently serving my NS now, 2 more months to ORD...

right now.. instead of working the admin i was posted to, I am on leave. I am just glad my CO agreed to let me take this urgent leave...

instead, i'm in a hotel room...

i am naked.. kneeling down on the bed...

in front of me lay a beautiful naked milf..

she is much older than me.. probably 35 years old already..

but she is still beautiful... her figure is slightly chubby... but to me, she is perfect.. her neh neh is sibei dua liap!

my fully hard erected penis was inside her vagina...

penetrating her pussy repeatedly...

FUCK!

her pussy is FUCKING TIGHT!!

sibei SONG!!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

milf: bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. bu yao ah... bu yao ah..

this milf was resisting me... still?? she is clearly moaning away... but still saying she doesn't want to be fucked...

after all.. i've blackmailed her into meeting me int his hotel suite and also giving me cash...

her eyes were blindfolded... i was so tempted to tear the blindfold away... i really want to see her keen fuck face... her eyes are so beautiful.. i so badly want to see her eyes look at me, look up at me, the guy giving her the best fuck of her life... for her to look at me.. so i could look at her eyes... watch her needy... she can't lie... her eyes will show me.. how badly she wanted me to fuck her harder...

did i mention?

this milf gave me a blowjob earlier on... she was reluctant at first... but once I played with her nipples, she sucked me off like a slut she truly is.... after I decided to eat her pussy, she mouth fucked my cock on her own... SONG!

I even cummed inside her mouth... she was still sucking, swallowing i suppose as I continued to ejaculate... she even continued to suck my cock even after i've already stopped licking her..

now as I looked down upon the beautiful sight... this milf... her breasts swaying side by side as I piaked her harder and harder.... watching her breast shake..

SUCH A TURN ON!

BUAY TAHAN AH!!

milf: bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. bu yao ah... bu yao ah.. !!

the more she yell.. the more i want to F her harder...

i spread her leg wider... i pressed my hips upwards more....

MISSIONARY!

i fucked this milf harder!

the skin of my hips smacking on her inner thighs...
PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

milf: ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

finally!

her will was broken!

she was moaning!

this milf!!

this lady whom i've seen a few times each year as I grew up..

this milf was none other than the lady whom I call ..................

Aunty Lynn!!!!

Hngata92
15-11-2015, 07:55 PM
FYI: my wife's name isn't Lynn... i've selected this name as I found an opening to connect to another story by bro yardstick.

USS MILF ENCOUNTER: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457038

pratakosong126
15-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Nice story :)

iWifi69
15-11-2015, 08:50 PM
camping for more !!!

JohnBoJee
15-11-2015, 09:29 PM
See so many Piaks I also cannot tahan liao :D

Carak
16-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Ting ting ting!
Bro hngata I was right!
What's the small prize?
:D

Oogway
16-11-2015, 02:33 AM
See so many Piaks I also cannot tahan liao :D

Same here bro :D

Hngata92
16-11-2015, 05:48 AM
Hello again.

I am Liang Kiat..

My Aunty Lynn is being fucked by me now...

Aunty Lynn.. she's always look so sweet. so chio...

her dressing turns me on... always in those cheongsam, so tight... high slit... showing off her beautiful legs... when ever she gets ready to sit down, be it on the sofa or chair, I'd always be there to watch her zao geng her usually colorful panties...

i've always admired her curves... once she even came into my bedroom to take a nap on one of those CNY days... i was so tempted to make a move on her, give her a message or to the worse, molest her while she slept.. but i respected her too much..

little did i know..

i was wrong...

this year's gathering, i was out clubbing late.. when i came back, it was only then that i realize that aunty lynn's family came as well..

fuck!

if i had known i would have stayed at home!

when i came back, the usual greetings and the teasing from the relatives.

'ah boy ah.. time to slim down'

some of the other aunties would take the opportunity to hug me..

'aiyo.. so huggable'

squeeze my cheeks...

make fun of my weight...

etc...

how i wish.. aunty lynn was one of them...

how i dreamt... she would come and tease me and hug me..

so that i could hug her back..

let her feel my huge full on erected bulge in my shorts...

through sooo many years of CNY celebrations visits.... aunties hugged me... but NEVER HER!

she was the only one i yearned for!

i've tried so many times to seduce her...

one year, we were alone upstairs.. i wore shorts without boxers.. sat very close to her, leaned back and spread my legs.. my bulge was so visible.. she didn't even sneak a look.

another year... she came and i greeted her with the as much enthusiasm as i could 'long time no see!' to get a hug from her... she merely pinched my cheeks... was already 17... i reached out my hand to hold her waist to pull her in for a hug.. but i was too slow.. she moved away...

i tried so many other times to seduce her!

but always to no avail...

ALWAYS NO HOPE!

maybe she's simply not interested in younger men.

then.... that fateful night...

this aunty i rarely see: ah boy.. go upstairs and get my hubby to come down.

not even a please or a thank you?!??! such a rude person...

i was just wondering where aunty lynn was... on my way up.. i searched the rooms on the second floor... she wasn't there, not on the third floor too.. and neither was the husband, whoever he was...

suddenly.. i could hear some sounds coming from upstairs...

those sounds...

OMG!

am I hearing things???

is this for real!??!?!

those were the sounds of a woman moaning!!

Xia0didi
16-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Ting ting ting!
Bro hngata I was right!
What's the small prize?
:D

Same here ts ... Waitin for ur prize ... Heeeheee

beyondtheworld
16-11-2015, 07:47 PM
I am thinking its the nephew,( if i remwmber correctly) .the man that knocked on door when zai and her have fun at the reunian dinner thing

i got it right.! though i didnt know what was his name. but its that guy! :)

Hngata92
18-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Prizes given out...

story to continue over the weekend..

hope you guys like the style this far.

bberry
18-11-2015, 11:11 PM
i like, i like

19-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Nice piaks :D

Hngata92
19-11-2015, 11:52 PM
'uhhhhh uhhhhh..uhhhhhh...uhhhhh..'

as i went went up the stairs, got closer to the door...

i could hear it clearer and louder!

WOW WOW WOW!

what was happening in there!!

could it be... could it be??

could it be aunty lynn?!?!

masturbating herself?!?!?

maybe!! maybe!!

i could i go in and join her!

she doesn't have to do it alone!!

i pressed my ears on the door!

then..

came a loud

"UHHHHHHHH!!!"

fuck! she's cumming!??!?!

"uhhhhhhh...'

I heard a softer moan...

then.. it was quiet..

shit!!

she stopped?

maybe she fell asleep!!

i shall open the door assss geeennttttllyyyyyyyyy assssss i can caaaannnn...

'ker!' the door handle made a sound..

FUCK!

it was locked!

shit!

i hope she didn't hear..

30 seconds later...

could hear someone struggling to open the door...

the door flung open...

it was a malay man

'what?'

he sounded fierce..

who the fuck is this guy!?!??! what was he doing in our house.. i peered into the room

FUCK!

there was a woman on the sofa...

were they fucking???

wait

who the fuck is this??

he was staring at me..

wait!

he must be......

'oh. aunty asked me to call you to go down.'

i stammered and answered him..

'what's happening?'

that voice! that sweet innocent voice!

FUCK! FUCK ! FUCK!!

that woman is aunty lynn!!

zai: oh you are awake.. sorry i need to go already.

he turned to face aunty lynn...

i saw that his hand was holding on to something red...

he was putting it into his pocket...

then he turned, walked past me unhappily and went down...

i turned my attention back to aunty lynn..

she got up slightly and was looking at me...

i looked back at her... noticed something that aroused me!

the side of her cheong sam zip was pulled down!!

can see her bra sia!!

aunty lynn: yes?

liang kiat: oh.. oh, nothing nothing.. your zip came off...

i pointed to the area...

aunty lynn: oh... sorry.. was trying to sleep.. too tight..

your breasts too big la... hehe..

i giggled out loud.. fuck!

wife: are they still playing mj?

liang kiat: yes. just started another bout... you can go back to sleep la..

wife: ok. thank you.

i stood there, can't take my eyes off her... so many ideas rushing in my head...

fuck! she was SO SEXY!!

was he fucking with that man???

then i realize.. she was staring back at me.. looking awkward...

oh!

she was waiting for me to leave...

i quickly turned and went down to the third floor... got into the toilet and sat n the bowl...

i was still in shock! trying to digest what had happened!!!

omg...

were they fucking?!?!?!

shit...

i think he was holding on to her panties!

lol...

i was touching myself!

were they cheating??

i really have no idea how to confirm anything...

then... an idea struck me!

i went back to my room and changed into shorts and singlet...

took slow and silent steps up to the fourth floor...

the door wasn't closed completely as i left it.... i peered in....

YEAH!

aunty lynn's head wasn't visible...

she was lying down on sofa!

so many times i've fantasized coming back to my room during those CNY visits and finding her asleep on my bed... then i'd lay beside her and hope she will mistake me for her hubby and fuck me...

HERE IS MY CHANCE!!!

My balls took over my head!

I entered the room!

iGongJiaoWei
20-11-2015, 06:40 AM
Nice story ...... please continue :)

Hngata92
20-11-2015, 10:25 PM
i opened the door gently...

there wasn't even a sound...

she was sound asleep..

snoring...

that is GOOD!

judging from the coffee table, the two of them had been drinking..

hmmm...

then he could have been raping her??

but he did say he had to leave...

i can't tell if she fucked him willingly.... i may never will...

i walk towards here... stood over her...

she was fast asleep..

LK: aunty...

i whispered...

she didn't respond...

she was sleeping facing inwards of the sofa back.. her legs closed and arched up..

i tapped her shoulder..

she didn't respond!

omg!

is this really real??

i left my hand on her shoulder...

freezing that moment!

heart pounding so fast!!

i slide my hand to her elbow, which was resting by the side of her breast...

so nervous!

omg!

i am going to touch and molest my aunt liao!

FUCK IT!

i slide my hand down her elbow, touching the smooth fabric of her cheongsam.. i lifted it up.. can see her lacey bra... i slide my finger in between the fabric of her cheongsam and the cup of her bra...

i wanted to cup the whole breast! damn!

it was too tight..

i cupped her left boob on her cheongsam!

SONG!!

can't believe i am really doing this!!!

OMG! OMG!!!

song! song song!!

i gave it a few more squeeze!! didn't dare to be too hard.. in case i wake her up!!

my heart was going jump out of my body!!

as i continued to cup her neh... i lowered my hand to cup the other neh... i looked at her beautiful exposed legs.... her slit was wide open...

i let go of her breasts and walked further down...

omg!!

her...

her...

her pussy was EXPOSED!

Hngata92
21-11-2015, 12:10 AM
i stood there dumbfounded...

i really don't know what to do!!

this was too good to be true!!

oh my....

i stood there.. thought for a little while..

then i got it..

i sat down, beside her legs... pushed her ankles closer to the sofa back.. enough space for me to kneel, cock exposed from my shorts... aiming at her butt... angle was tough... i had to lower my waist much lower....

i hesitated ...

my cock was ruling my brain now..

i was already masturbating my self... so much pre cum had already soaked my penis head....

i put one hand on her butt.. moved in... holding my cock.. aiming it at her pussy

fuck!

that pussy looks SOOOO TIGHT!!!

i leaned forward... my penis head meeting her pussy lips...

tried to penetrate her...

the moment our privates came in contact...

her whole body jerked!

omg!

what am i doing?!?!?

i panicked!!

quickly backed off!

hide my cock back into my shorts...

omg what was i thinking!

but .. but...

i really really want to fuck her!

i really don't know what got over me... but i went and tried again...

this time as slowly as i could... the tip of my cock head meeting the center of her pussy lips...

euphoria!!

so exciting!!

OMG!!

i applied some more force to penetrate her...

could feel her pussy lips spreading itself open to meet my cock head...

i tried pushing a little harder... a little....

fuck!

her legs were clamped TIGHTLY SHUT!

fuck!

i can't push it in!!

i pushed harder!!

lynn: ahhh..

she whined out in pain.. hearing her breathing louder..

OMG!

i quickly backed off ...

i got really scared....

fuck!

how!??!?

then i realized... if she wakes up and catches me... my whole family down there will know...

her husband...

i'm scared of him...

fuck!

so near ... yet so far!!

unless...

hoyeowslut
21-11-2015, 12:40 AM
TS all your stories damn shiok :D

johnl
21-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Great Story. Really enjoy it. :D

Hngata92
21-11-2015, 05:59 PM
i know i should leave the room...

but...

it's such a waste!

fuck it..

i sat beside her legs...

stroked her ass with my fingers...

headed for her pussy ..... it was sticky and moist...

no

not moist

it was definitely wet...

i pushed two fingers in... it fitted nicely... there wasn't resistance... 3 quarters of my fingers went in liao to press ...

damn it was so tight in there!

my fingers started to press on her inner vagina walls... it was soft.... and WET

she was cumming so much really quickly!!!

i heard her make some noise...

i stopped my pressing.. i got scared...

waited a few moments..

tried again!

pressed really gently... gently...

lynn: uhhhh...

she moaned out softly.

hearing her moan really made me bo chup liao la!

i pressed... pressed... slowly... pressed ..... and pressed....

lynn: uhhhhhh..... ...... uhhhh....... ......

she was moaning liao.... still soft.... but more audible... like in a deep sleep...

lynn: uhhhhhh..... ...... uhhhh....... ......uhhhhhh..... ... uhhhhhhh...

hearing her moan...

song sia!!

i started to stroke myself with my other hand.... i didn't realize how much cum had oozed out of my cock...

continued to press inside her pussy...

lynn: uhhhhhh..... ...... uhhhh....... ......uhhhhhh..... ... uhhhhhhh...

it was getting louder...

i was getting scared.. but horny! and high!!!

time to finger fuck her!

can't believe this!!

i'm fingering my aunty lynn now!!

i pulled out my fingers... pushed them back in gently .. pulled out again slowlyyyyyyyy.... pushed them back innnnnnn..

lynn: woooaaahhhh...

that was a loud moan!

i went siao liao... heck logic or consequences...

i pushed in and out faster...

lynn: woooaaahhhh... woooaaahhhh... woooaaahhhh... woooaaahhhh...

those horny moans... they were turning me even higher.. making me start thrusting her pussy with my fingers... the rest of my palm smacking her the area around her pussy...

(my palm meeting her butt skin)
piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak.. piak..

aunty lynn's moaning.. louder and louder...

uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!

she was getting louder and louder!

omg!!

aunty lynn: joooonnnn!! jonnnnnn!! joonnnnn!!!!

huh??

jon??

who is jon?!?!?

why is she moaning his name!!!!????

Hngata92
21-11-2015, 06:28 PM
who the fuck is jon!?!??

aunty lynn: UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!

she continued to moan as i piaked her with my fingers... i rotated the finger fucking with finger pressing.... i was quite violent with her pussy... leaving her no mercy... her skin was turning red with my palm smacking her really hard!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

i had so much of her cum in one hand, so much of my cum on the other... i switched hands... putting more of my cum into her pussy.... it was such a turn on... getting my semen inside her pussy....

i so badly want to fuck her!

suddenly..

i heard her husband's voice..

Hngata92
21-11-2015, 09:11 PM
he was calling out to his wife!

omg! omg!!

fuck fuck fuck!!

siam ah!

i took my hand out of her pussy, ran out to the balcony and hid there...

they left after talking..

fuck!

what was i thinking??

but it was kinda shoiked!

i just fingered my favorite fantasy aunt!

the only thing i regretted was not having my phone with me to take photos...

a few months later...

i was meeting my friends in takashimaya...

when suddenly..

eh!

is that??

i walked closer....

i was behind them...

that lady, the back view...

i know her!

but that guy..

who is that guy???

they were holding hands... like boyfriend and girlfriend?? how old liao?!?!

i stalked them from behind.... finally got ahead...

fuck! it's really aunty lynn!

they walked into LV.. i waited outside.... a long while later.... they came out... aunty lynn looking so happy, carrying some new large paper bags...

that fat uncle bought her stuff? so he's her sugar daddy?

sammylee33
21-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the updates :)

chow0079
21-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Really good story bro..

Hngata92
22-11-2015, 11:02 PM
i followed them..they took the escalator all the way to the 4th floor... towards the last floor, there wasn't anyone around.. i remained far behind... i saw that fat uncle grope aunty lynn's butt, sticking his hand under her dress skirt.. i could see her pink panties during the process...

she didn't seem to mind!

omg!

is she really such a slut!?!?!

i followed them up...

they were walking.. i was careful to maintain a safe distance behind...

wait!

fuck!

where they go??

they walked past the premium banking...

at the end was some saloon...

where they go?!??!?

i looked around...

they were no where to be found..

then..

i saw the corner... a walkway...

could they have??

no harm checking...

i walk in casually... didn't actually believe i would find them

wait..

some sounds..

i tiptoed as i got closer to the blind corner...

i peeked really really really carefully.

OMG!

it's them!

omg! omg!

i really can't believe this!!!

this time round! i wasn't gonna make the same mistake!

Hngata92
22-11-2015, 11:15 PM
i took my phone out.. silent mode.. changed to video mode...

i stuck my phone out.. only the camera top portion ...

wah fuck!

i could see from my phone camera screen...

they were frenching!!

that fat uncle was cupping her breast... the other hand under her dress bottom... fingering her??

she was grabbing him and kissing him...

then her hands went down to undo his zip... took his penis and stroked him!!

OMG!

he held her head with one hand and pushed her down.. she complied and squat down... mouth met his cock! started to blow him off!!!!

OMG!!

can't believe i'm getting this on tape!!!

then.. in the camera screen.. i saw that uncle turn his head...

fuck fuck!

i quickly retract my phone from view...

walked out and stayed watch over the part where they would walk out

wanted to go back and see.. but aunty lynn would recognise me..

waited long enough... 15 minutes later.. they both walked out, acting innocent and nothing happened..

her hair was in a mess...

i followed them to the carpark... they do off...

i stood there...

happy..

rewatching the video over and over again..

i heck care my friends..

went home...

i had an idea.

it involves fucking aunty lynn for real!

Hardbonker
22-11-2015, 11:49 PM
5 stars for Mr & Mrs Hngata!

Hngata92
23-11-2015, 11:29 PM
So here I am...

kneeling on this hotel bed...

in between her beautiful pair of legs... her screaming away...

my cock was fully plunged inside her fucking tight chee bye...

no wonder she had guys outside...

her chee bye was still so fucking tight.. husband must rarely use... or cock not big enough...

PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!

aunty lynn: bu yao!! bu yao!! bu yao!! bu yao!! bu yao!! bu yao!! ahhhhhh!!!

she was still screaming! i don't fucking care... in fact her screaming was turning me on... i fuck her even harder! fuck her! i want to destroy that tight chee bye of hers!! make her want to only fuck with me in the future...

aunty lynn: ah! ah! ah! ah! nooo! nooo!! nooo!!

why is she still resisting!!???

i was ramming her so hard... fucking her so furiously..

PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!

her chee bye must be fucking torn by now liao... why is she still resisting!?!?!?

fuck !

i need a break...

i pulled myself back... leaned back... took a moment to breath.. catch my breath... the adrenaline from fucking and raping her drove me in to a blood lust...

i watched her... lying in bed... trying to catch her breath too... she was grabbing the bed... hands spread by her side....legs remained opened... still not enough?? maybe she still wants to be fucked... maybe her chee bye too painful to close her legs..

haha

watch her being like that...

i got high again...

kneel up again.. pull on her leg, turn her body around..

LK: come turn around... let's do doggy...

i watch as she turned her body in a few moves... then her butt was facing me... she kneel her legs up...

wtf!

haah!

caught her!

nvm ...

expose her later..

i kneel forward... aim my cock head at her pussy. push my waist forward...

in....

push my waist backwards....

out.....

aunty lynn: noooo...

no??

haha

FUCK YOU HARDER YOU SLUT!

PIAK!

UHHH!!

i jammed my cock in, plunged it in.. pummeled her butt with my skin...

PIAK!

PIAK!!

PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!

slowly... i picked up speed... fucked her tight chee bye hard... RAMMED HER FUCKING BUTT...

SONG AH!!!

her butt was so meaty... SIBEI SONG!!

the butt was so firm!!

I SPANKED HER!!

aunty lynn: nooo.. nooo... nooo...

LK: you no no no for wat... turned around so willingly to let me fuck still want to say no...

hehe..

she kept quiet liao... embarrassed... knowing that her act had failed....

fuck care la!

i held her waist for better grip...

RAM AH! RAM AH!!

PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!! PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!

i could hear her struggling to keep her moans in....

i could hear those muffled moans.. she was trying so hard...

fuck care!

i continued to RAM AWAY!

PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!PIAK! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!! PIAK!!! PIAK!!!

then finally...

aunty lynn: AHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was cumming... whole body shivering... then laying flat on her face down... her waist got heavy....

i could also feel mine coming liao!

fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!!

i pulled my cock out.... pulled away the condom... threw it away.. it was so soaked.... i continued to masturbate my cock ... a few more times!

SONG AHHH!!!!

i shot my load onto the back of her body.. on to her butt......

sooonngggggg..!!! SONGGGG!!!!!

i laid beside her on the bed....

trying to catch my breath...

SONGG!!!

'I CAN"T BELIEVE!!!

I JUST FUCKED AUNTY LYNN!!!

ClaypotDog
24-11-2015, 07:58 AM
More piakings !!!!! :D

captainofthewin
25-11-2015, 01:54 AM
nice story! definitely she deserves more piaking for being a slut!! :D

Hngata92
26-11-2015, 12:54 AM
by wife

wife: huhhhhh...

i suddenly woke up... moved my head about... the blindfold was still blinding me completely... whoever he was, was he hugging me from behind... felt the ache on my body as his hand was under me.. holding on to my breast... i fidgeted my body a little, i was feeling cold..

wife: uhhh.. ah ...

omg.. i felt a little bit of pain.. i realize that the sleeping position i was in with him was a little weird... omg....

omg....

his penis was still inside me!!!

omg....

i suddenly got reminded on what happened just a while ago... this person was raping so hard like a beast... completely dominating me until i gave in and was completely at his mercy.. his penis head was so thick and big, widening my vagina walls, rubbing and stroking the whole diameter of my vagina walls...hitting my g spots so many times.... i think i may have orgasmed twice....so much so until i was enjoying being raped by him... that he commanded me to turn my butt for his doggy position penetration willingly... he had to shame me too.. saying out loud that i should stop pretending and enjoy being fucked by him instead...

he saw through my act!

oh no...

suddenly i could feel a little something down there.... shit... i'm getting turned on again!!!

he doesn't seem to be awake...

he is probably tired from the all out pumping and thrusting, the destruction of my vagina... he was snoring so loudly...

his penis felt so much smaller.. it should be limp now...

i clamped my legs shut together... i could now feel more of his penis.... i felt better.. shit... i feel that i want more...

i don't know why...

i move my hips... moved my hips... trying to pleasure myself using his penis as a dildo...

i feel like...

i want more....

oh no....

should i?

Bromine
26-11-2015, 03:36 AM
Very nice update bro, do continue ;)

Hngata92
26-11-2015, 06:20 AM
by wife

i gave in to my inner desires... his penis was already inside me! how as i supposed to resist!!

i started to shake my hips... could feel some minor movements inside me... it was somewhat pleasurable...

oh...

i could feel his penis getting bigger... growing in size!

oouuuuuuuuhhhhh!

ouuuuhhh!! ouuuhhh!!

i forgot how big it is!!

i forgot HOW BIG HIS PENIS IS!!!

felt his hand squeeze on my breast!

his other hand came and cup my other breasts... his fingers rubbing my nipples!

uhhh...

oh noo....

'what's happening??' i murmured... i pretended not to know..

i just realized that he was awake!!

Hngata92
26-11-2015, 06:50 AM
by liangkiat

sibei shag ah... exhausted... but woke up to find that my aunt was fucking her self with my penis... she wasn't moving a lot.. but i knew what she was trying to do...

rubbed her nipples... got her to moan...

aunty lynn: what's happening?

haha. still want to act blur?

fine... ill go with it... act blur and be my fuck buddy from now on then..

LK: relax... let me adjust..

with my cock still inside her.. i shifted my body to a sitting position, her following my every move so that my cock won't get ripped off... she was very compliant... pulled her left leg over my body, supported her body and got her to sit on top of me...

aunty lynn: what's happening???

LK: kneel properly....

she did so...

i held her butt.. she leaned her body forward, holding my knees for support...i moved my hips up and down, bouncing of the springs of the bed... slowly....

aunty lynn: uh.. uh.. uh... uh...

i let go of her waist and pulled her body backwards onto me...

LK: bounce yourself..

i grabbed her breasts and cupped and squeezed them...i could feel that she was beginning to bounce on her on.. cowgirl fuck my cock on her own...

aunty lynn: uh.. uh.. uh... uh... uh.. uh....

i rubbed her nipples and squeezed them.... she was beginning to fuck me harder...

sibei buay tahan ah!!!

LK: come.. turn around....

i helped her get up... lifted her out of my cock grip...

she turned around... i helped her lower herself letting my cock plunge inside her...

she was so compliant... no resistance...

swee la..

she will be my fuck buddy for life liao...

i pulled her body in closer to me and sucked her nipples... cupped and squeezed both breasts... she was bouncing herself on my cock on her own...

i can't believe that this is really happening...

i don't even think she knows that we were fucking raw.. no condom...

sibei song ah!

i sucked so hard on her nipples and breasts, giving her at least four or five love bites... kissed her upwards.. kissed her neck..

i've been waiting for this for a long time too.....

i went for her lips...

planted mine on hers.

oh yeah..

oh yeah!

she kissed me back!

royleu
26-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Camping for more excited story......

johnl
26-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Damn exciting. Can't wait to read more. :D

Hngata92
28-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Liang Kiat

i could feel her body weight leaning on to me... my hands cupping both her breasts.. squeezing them hard, still quite can't actually believe this was really happening... she was busy kissing me back.. we were smooching away like lovers... she was bouncing herself, fucking herself on my cock..

I HAD FINALLY CONQUERED MY MANY YEARS FANTASIZED AUNTY LYNN!

at that moment, i was already thinking of the unlimited sex i would be getting from her in the years to come! how i would destroy her tight pussy and make it loose...

thing is...

she doesn't even know who i am!

fuck la...

i'm going to take away her blindfold

i reached for it.. started to pull it upwards...

then, like instinct.. she reached her hands up to stop me... she refused to let me take the blindfold off!

wtf... she was enjoying the fucking... she didn't even stop to bounce herself... and yet... she refuse to find out who i was???

LK: come on take it off...

she shook her head...

fuck it.. i'm just gonna take it off from you...

i tried... she held it on... even stopped her bouncing action....

fuck...

wait.. maybe it wasn't that bad an idea...

for me to remain anonymous..

fine then... i laid back... watched her resumed and fuck herself on my cock.. the facial expressions that she made... i wish i could see her eyes... watched how her breasts shook as she continue to ride me....

PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK... PIAK...

until....

aunty lynn: ahhhhhh!!!

she leaned forward and hugged me soooo tightly.... she was having her orgasm.... i sat there and let her do her thing... until she settled down... to catch her breath...

my turn now!

i flipped her to the side... got on top of her.. spread her legs.... while my cock remained in her... she didn't resist...

held her legs as wide as possible... she can really stretch...

mongkokbitch
28-11-2015, 07:01 PM
camping too :D

Hngata92
28-11-2015, 11:56 PM
piak.... piak..... piak..... piak..... piak... piak... piak .... piak... piak.. piak.. piak..

aunty lynn: (silence at first ....................) uhhh... uh.... uh. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh..

then...

piak.. piak. piak. piak. piak. piak. piak. PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

aunty lynn: uhhh... uh.... uh. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh..

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

aunty lynn: UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!

LK: shuang ma? lynn? shuang ma??

LK: SHUANG MA??!

i continued to piak her... she refused to answer...

fuck...!

I RAMMED HER EVEN HARDER!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

LK: SHUANG MA!??!?! IF NOT I WILL STOP!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

aunty lynn: nooo.. don't stop....

LK: then tell me.... SHUANG MA?!??!

i rammed her way harder and faster liao...

aunty lynn: shuang! ....... very shuang!!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

aunty lynn: SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG!

I CAN't BELIEVE THIS!!

AUNTY LYNN HAS FULLY SUCCUMBED TO HER INNER SLUT..

SHE IS NOW

MY SLUT

MY SLUT!!!

FUCK HER HARD!

DESTROY THAT TIGHT CHEEBYE OF HERS

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

aunty lynn: SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG! SHUANG!

fuck!

LK: AHHHH!!!!!!!!

i shot my load inside her.... felt the semen ejaculating inside her. as i slowed down my thrusting... i throw my body forward and hugged her... we turned to lay on the bed side by side... i grabbed her and kissed her on her lips... i could feel her hugging me back, kissing me....

at that moment, i fell in love with her...

woke up... wtf! it was already 9..... i turned.. she wasn't around!

checked the suite..

she has already left!

saw on the table, she left money there... a note...

here's the money. please remember to delete the photos. thank you. =)

Hngata92
06-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Links to my wife's sexual encounters with other men.

Short Story: My Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=538135&highlight=

Short Story: My Wife and the Caucasian Neighbor.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=546576&highlight=

Short Story: Wife and the innocent Doctor Aw.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=550834&highlight=

Short story: Wife and her aunty's malay husband.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=562048&highlight=

Short Story 5 : Wife's 1st ever 3 some with buddy Jon and I.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=566309&highlight=

Short Story 6: Wife being Blackmailed by her mysterious stalker.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=570999

Short Story 7: Nephew returns to fuck (RTF) with wife.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=575477&highlight=

Thank you for your support.

Rickey
06-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Links to my wife's sexual encounters with other men.

Short Story: My Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=538135&highlight=

Short Story: My Wife and the Caucasian Neighbor.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=546576&highlight=

Short Story: Wife and the innocent Doctor Aw.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=550834&highlight=

Short story: Wife and her aunty's malay husband.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=562048&highlight=

Short Story 5 : Wife's 1st ever 3 some with buddy Jon and I.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=566309&highlight=

Short Story 6: Wife being Blackmailed by her mysterious stalker.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=570999

Short Story 7: Nephew returns to fuck (RTF) with wife.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=575477&highlight=

Thank you for your support.
Bookmark all of the above TS's naughty wifey's sexventures !!! ;)....Reading each & every one of them will make you "explode out !!" your own juices in no time whether you are a guy or a gal ;)...even if you tink u are good at controlling yr own BIG "O"...reading such juicy details of kinky sex between a man & a woman, u just got no choice but to let them all cum out !! ..:D:o...haha