PDA

View Full Version : first post

singaporean78
28-07-2006, 06:19 PM
hi, this is out first post. hope u guys like it.

mbz777
28-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Bro, you need to post 1 more pic to be able to view other ppl's pics...do it asap so the big boss can authorise you soon. is tat a MAS flight stewardess? HORNYYYY!!!!! More pics of this beauty please!

phonecards35
28-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Singaporean78,

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more photos & actions photos from u.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35

Flyjacket
28-07-2006, 09:16 PM
. is tat a MAS flight stewardess? HORNYYYY!!!!! More pics of this beauty please!

I think it is a Singaporean Airlines kebaya... so, it must be a SQ crew... fuiiiyoh... nice catch... Looking forward to your contribution... :)

singaporean78
29-07-2006, 12:59 AM
here's some more...:)

mapleleaf882002
29-07-2006, 04:58 AM
I've seen enough...points for you! :D

Some background pls...such as is she the real deal ie stewardess?

klitlover
29-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Is deal the real deal? A real SQ stewardess? cool bro....up yours ( I mean point)...:D

cheers

BenV
29-07-2006, 09:50 AM
This is very nice stuff ... lovely looking bitch ... points for you! :)

littlepg
29-07-2006, 04:29 PM
y somehow i haf a feeling i haf seen these sq pics b4? seem like one of the older bros here got posted them... hmm... not sure.. :confused:

spear69
29-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Yes, they look familiar. Me old bird too n recalling .... fishy lah

phonecards35
29-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi Singaporean78,

Will up u some rept points when got recharged.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35

singaporean78
30-07-2006, 02:54 PM
hey,
these are pictures that i took a few years ago. Back then, my girl knew that i had a soft spot for stewardesses and decided to dress up to surprise me for my birthday.

After checking into the hotel, she cheekily smiled at me and asked me to wait on the bed while she changed in the toilet. The next time i knew, she was out wearing a kabaya. she also dropped the camera on my lap and asked me to take fotos of her, coz she loves the attention.

Boy! my dick was real hard throughout the foto taking session as she played coy and pretended to be "personal stewardess".. making suggestive comments and rubbing my dick in various states of undress.

Half way through, she just reached for my dick and started sucking...it felt so good that i had to push her away many times just to stop myself from cumming in her mouth.

As i could not control any longer, i started to look for a condom.. but she stopped me, saying that as a birthday treat, she wants to feel me raw inside her. To make it even more memorable, she told me that i could even cum in her. That was all i needed to hear and we were soon banging like crazy.

sammyboyfor
30-07-2006, 03:01 PM
hey,
these are pictures that i took a few years ago.

Those pictures were taken last year! :confused:

singaporean78
30-07-2006, 03:16 PM
opppss.. sorry.. ya. in 2005 :)

sammyboyfor
30-07-2006, 04:34 PM
opppss.. sorry.. ya. in 2005 :)

Are you sure the pix are yours?:eek:

singaporean78
30-07-2006, 04:58 PM
haha.. of course... :)

well.. If these are not my fotos, the guy who took them will definitely step up and confront me.. right.

Next.. i have shared some of these fotos with some of my acquaintances on-line before. While some may be repeated, there are new pics as well. That happened last year coz my gal was not comfy in posting them on the internet back then.

However, if u guys still don't believe, you can just discontinue this thread. no hard feelings... :)

sammyboyfor
30-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Your photos are great. We just want your assurance that they are genuine stuff.. :D

haha.. of course...

well.. If these are not my fotos, the guy who took them will definitely step up and confront me.. right.

Next.. i have shared some of these fotos with some of my acquaintances on-line before. While some may be repeated, there are new pics as well. That happened last year coz my gal was not comfy in posting them on the internet back then.

However, if u guys still don't believe, you can just discontinue this thread. no hard feelings... :)

Flyjacket
31-07-2006, 05:47 PM
haha.. of course... :)

Sorry but dun la feel bad... come back and share....

I oso kana bamboo for saying the wrong thing but realise that we are what we are... so please don't go...

Cheers...

singaporean78
31-07-2006, 08:03 PM
hey,
no prob. Thanks for all the positive response so far. anyway, here are the last few pictures.. in it, i am doing her raw in her kabaya.. hope u guys like it.

so do u guys have any other special requests? so that the next time round when we do it, we know wat fotos to take haha :p

singaporean78
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
hey,
i am having problems opening my own pics. can anyone advise? :D

juda
01-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Yo,

Why not you just snap few shots of your own dick to show that are your genuine stuff! ;)