PDA

View Full Version : Just read...if can help I will be happy

titslover85
03-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Hey guys and girls. I'm not sure if I got the right section to write on so here ito goes...I'm currently 22 years old and serving my ns. I'm unable to find a girl to be my gf and it sucks to be a third wheel all the time. I'm in camp from Monday to Friday so the first thing I do when I get back home is to check clear. Until now I'm still a virgin. I hope to lose that status. I'm looking for a fwb kinda thing or maybe just nsa. You can teach me all the things I need to know,hopefully it will be for long term so I would have something to look forward to on the weekends. Thanks for reading my thread guys. Cheers

makeyouhappy
03-11-2015, 09:19 AM
There's been a few threads like yours popping up recently.. i wonder why the popularity.

Anyway, here's wishing you luck! Be nice to the ladies ya? Haha

titslover85
03-11-2015, 10:25 AM
I don't know leh...being the nice guy hasn't done me much

makeyouhappy
03-11-2015, 11:34 AM
I don't know leh...being the nice guy hasn't done me much

Hmm. That's a thread floating around that discusses how people found their FBs.

If that is something you'd consider, you might want to proactively take up some of the activities they have listed there.

It depends on the kind of girl you're looking for though, i think. I can't find clubbing girls appealing to me .. Maybe cuz I'm biased.

I like them shy and demure.

iphone1s
03-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Hey guys and girls. I'm not sure if I got the right section to write on so here ito goes...I'm currently 22 years old and serving my ns. I'm unable to find a girl to be my gf and it sucks to be a third wheel all the time. I'm in camp from Monday to Friday so the first thing I do when I get back home is to check clear. Until now I'm still a virgin. I hope to lose that status. I'm looking for a fwb kinda thing or maybe just nsa. You can teach me all the things I need to know,hopefully it will be for long term so I would have something to look forward to on the weekends. Thanks for reading my thread guys. Cheers

I think you should just enjoy your national service and don't think too much. :D

wet10wet
06-11-2015, 03:21 PM
bro.. if you are only interested in sex, women can smell that in a mile.
theres no hiding in this game.. dont be fooled by what u read that sex comes so easy for so many.
The only thing i will share with you is ... RESPECT.
That will take you the distance.

masterwanker
06-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Fwb requires a lot of time and money investment.