PDA

View Full Version : Exotic sexlife in my younger days

24vtec
28-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi broz,

Been reading lots lots of story from bros out there and have to say thanks for filling up our time while we are here working with full of stress. Finally i decided to post my story out there to share with all Bros.... All mention is what happen in my true life.... To protect the gals out there i will not be adding their real name and pic in it....

Story started........................................... .........................

This happen to me during my days working as a bouncer in a pub at xxx street... those days life was very exciting where there is lots of gang fight and of cus ONS....haha... those bros out there will know which area i am +++ing abt..... haha...... During that time as you know we bouncer will receive lots of respect from those young kids where they will try to make friends with you so that they are allow to enter the premise... (esp those young gals) :D
we of cus will not be so stupid to be taken in but OF CUS when come to chio bu you will try to take some advantage....haha...... during that time there was this gal by the name of yiko... she is a mix blood where father is a local while mum is a jap... i would say she is a innocent SYT gal with nice Bcup boobs and a very nice butt..... she frequent my pub very often but i always stop her from going in as she is still under age.... ( pob age limit is 18yr).. haha........ so she no choice but to sit outside with her friends drinking....
all this while from what i knew her is she is a innocent gal until one nite........
Same old story she try to sneak into the pub without my notice but still kana caught by me... i told her don be so stupid as she cant escape from my eyes cus she is too pretty.... ( not sure if she catch the hint)... haha... she juz smile at me with those seductive eyes until i myselg cannot tahan........
therefore she lanlan go back to her table continue her drinks.... after abt 30mins she came back to me again... i ask her wat the problems:

Me: mei nui wat are you trying to do again??
Yiko: Y must you pick on me always?
Me: i say no.... but its juz my job that i have to stop you..
Yiko: What muz i do in order for you to let me in?
Me: joking i say well if you are my gf i can always let you in....
Yiko: Well it depend on how u going to get me....
Me: i was thinking WTF are you trying to hint to me???? :D
Yiko: Can i use the toilet??
Me: Make sure u come out after using.
Yiko:Sure!!!!

After abt 10mins she is still not out... i was thinking na bei trying to play play with me is it..... so i went in to look for her... i saw her dancing on the small stage with a guy on those sexy moves.... i cannot stop looking at it and my bro woke up full strength........ but i kw i still have a job to be done and get this sexy SYT out of my premise.... i shouted at her and ask her to come down she knew she is done for it and walk towards me. i was expecting her to follow me but upon walking towards me she started to flirt infront of me making me more even hot..... her hands were all over me and she lift up her legs to brush my tight... at that time i cannot control and started to hold her on her waist and slowly move my hands all over her... the crowd started to shout here and there making me so paiseh...haha.. but i juz play along with her and move towards her boobs... at that time can smell her body is full of alchol smell.... (sure very drunk liao) realise her boobs is very firm and her butts is very small.... without my notice out of sudden can feel sometin is moving on my little bro and making it full of pre mature ejaculation.... can feel she started to moan a little bit out and she whisper in my eyes shuan bu shuan!!!!.. i told her she can do better.... she got my hint and ask me to follow her.... we began proceed to the toilet and lock ourself in the toilet....
Once inside she was like a hungry tiger while i am a helpless pig trying to eat me up.... we started to have a fierce fighting on frenching.... our tougue is locking out each other and this continue for abt 20mins... slowly i started to squeeze her boobs and butt really hard... could see her eyes close and she was like enjoying it very much... I began to move towards her ears and neck licking it all over... while i was licking all over her i began to took off her clothes and bras... infront of me i could see this fair little SYT with nice Bcup boobs and small 20cents nipples... ( i love 20cents nipples).... although it is brownish colour but i juz love sucking it... i even realise the more i suck harder the moans start getting louder and louder... haha.... at this time i was sucking it hard my hands was under her mini skirt fingering her... could feel my hands was full of her sweet juicy.... she play along by pulling down my jeans and boxer with my full ejaculation bro facing her... she start to lick on my small little head follow by up and down with full suction..... i was feeling high in heaven and i know i cannot stop from here........ after abt 20mins i bring down the toilet bowl cover and sit on it... i pull over and she proceed to kneel down and continue to gave me a nice BJ..... at that time i knew i was cumming and i told her to stop or i will blast into pher mouth... she juz don care and even go faster and faster..... until i cant tahan and blast my hot sperm into her mouth.. she continue to suck till my last drop of sperm.......
we rest for abt 3mins with her on my laps and i was hugging her... she mention to mw how was her Bj and i told her its high... haha.... she smile back and whisper in my ears i am even better in having sex... upon hearing it my bro started to wake up again...
She say she will wait for me to knock her later and go for supper... ( i was thinking Na bei i sure i am going to gave u a hard time later...haha)...
We proceed to dress up and walk out of the toilet.....

To be continue............................

MMM88
28-07-2006, 03:19 PM
wow...so beri lucky ....paid(working ) to FXXK siah....
anxiously awaiting ur next post(s).........:D

rickytay
28-07-2006, 03:24 PM
mai tu liaozzzzzzzzzz

CAMPING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STK01
28-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Another nice story, hehe... pls continue bro :D

michael8330
28-07-2006, 08:45 PM
good story:D

peacock
29-07-2006, 12:39 AM
nice story ~~ camping over here~~:p

fruittree2000
29-07-2006, 12:46 AM
i also camping liao :D :D

boisong1
29-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Cool another good story for me to read. :D :p

24vtec
29-07-2006, 11:27 AM
continue from here.....................

Everytin goes back to SOP while i was working she was dancing very high in the dance floor.( now u know what i mean by she is allow to stay in the premise after the session)...haha.... Time went very slow but sometimes i will juz walk to the dancefloor hugging her from behind while she will dance very sexy in front of me..... Finally time came and its time for me to knock off. I dare not to hold her hands while walking towards my car as i don wan others ppl to see me been attach to a gal (wait no others gals kang tou liao).....
Once reach my car i ask her what she want to have for supper.. she juz say anytin as long as i like.. but cheeky she whisper in my ears telling me to have some food to build up my sperm... ( listening to it i also cannot tahan) i told her don need la i still can go for another 3 more rounds... hehe... she smile back telling me i will make u go for 5 rounds instead... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We started the car driving towards GL for some food... while driving past Nicole Highway suddenly i feel sometin is rubbing my balls and my bro started to wake up in full strength.... she close up to my ears telling me did u ever try while driving someone giving u a BJ??? WOW !!!!!!! i told her not at this moment and within second she pull down the zip and start to gave me a BJ....
I can tell u the truth at that time i lose control of my car and nearly bang into another car beside me... haha.....................................
i know i cannot take it anymore so i park my car in the sideway.........( orlelse sure to have accident):p
while she was giving me a BJ i juz pull back the seats and relax while she gav me a nice and wet BJ............. after abt 15mins of i came and again she suck every drop of it till it dry........... phew........... i was thinking this gal is making me crazy...... haha..............................................
she lie down on my body while i hug her tightly..... she then ask me how is her BJ?? I say its the best that i can have... however she reply me by saying there is still more to come... OMG !!!!! i was thinking how could it be.....haha
We proceed to hav our supper and when we were abt to leave suddenly she told me to buy a can of coke... at that time my mind was thinking she muz be very thristy... but i cant forsee wat had actually happen later..........
We check in to hotel 81 and once the first step into the room she jump into me and french me like no tml... we continue to french fiercely while my hands was busy touching her boobs.... Muz admit her boobs are big and firm.........
Within second we were in our birthday suit and i push her onto the bed.... I started to catbath her from ears down to neck while my hands start to roam her boobs... i moved down towards her pussy and to my surprise she is already damn wet.... her moans started to getting louder and louder while i was fingering her wet and juicy pussy.... it was sometin like tat... Arr........ dear...... dear....... come on..... faster faster........................................
i started to finger fuck her faster and faster until i realise my hand is full of her wet and juicy.... at that time i know she came already.... she juz didnt stop and there and jump onto me with her her top she was riding very fast... after abt 5mins i flip her to the bed and stop to finger fuck again.... again she was like a crazy woman shouting here and there... i pull her up to a standing postion split her legs and proceed to lick her pussy and also fingering her at the same time.... wow i can tell u at that time i know she was so high till i dont tin she even know her name anymore....haha.........
after a while she came another time..... phew..... so shiok to see her horny face at that time..... i proceed to lie her down onto the bed while i start to gav her my best FJ.... (but u never know wat kinds of trick i have in hand...haha...)... after a few times of in and out, i could see she was enjoying my FJ... but out of sudden i pull out from her warm pussy and lie beside her... she was so shock that i did tat and asking me y i have stop????.... i know she was very horny at that time and wanted me to FJ her but i smile back at her with a cheeky face asking her is she enjoying herself?? she say yes but i told her that i purposely juz don want to gave her and lie back to another side... haha... at tat time i can tell you she was so horny that she slap my back and bit me..... haha i juz want to make her buay tahan..... haha..............................................
she was like a hungry wolf keep pleading with me to fuck her.....haha..........
i turn back to face her and we start to french again........ she start to catbath me from my nipples to my leg........ OMG she even lick my toes....... knew from there her service is even better than those GL150..............
she then ride on me while also sucking my nipples....... i began to move up my body to suck her brownish nipples...i then start to carry her up and pump her from standing position... after abt 20mins i knew was coming..... then out of sudden i realise i m not wearing a cap... OMG i ask her how? she was so enjoying the sex that she didnt even answer me.. all i could hear is her ARR.... ARR........................................ AH..................... ARR..............
I couldnt control anymore and load my warm and sticky sperm into her........
Oush.................... i was so tired that i fall back to the bed and laying restless..................

Bros.

Don miss out on the next post as there is more interesting part coming up.....
Do keep in post................

To be continue....

Dicker21
29-07-2006, 12:06 PM
continue from here.....................
We started the car driving towards GL for some food... while driving past Nicole Highway suddenly i feel sometin is rubbing my balls and my bro started to wake up in full strength.... she close up to my ears telling me did u ever try while driving someone giving u a BJ??? WOW !!!!!!! i told her not at this moment and within second she pull down the zip and start to gave me a BJ....
I can tell u the truth at that time i lose control of my car and nearly bang into another car beside me... haha.....................................
i know i cannot take it anymore so i park my car in the sideway.........( orlelse sure to have accident):p
while she was giving me a BJ i juz pull back the seats and relax while she gav me a nice and wet BJ............. after abt 15mins of i came and again she suck every drop of it till it dry........... phew........... i was thinking this gal is making me crazy...... haha..............................................
she lie down on my body while i hug her tightly..... she then ask me how is her BJ??

Bros.

Don miss out on the next post as there is more interesting part coming up.....
Do keep in post................

To be continue....

Bro U park at nicolle high way road?Danger cos TP or police car alwyas patroll that road twd geylang,just becareful next time.
BJ while driving try b4 tot is hard to focus but the thrill is there i been try once from one Expressway entrance AYE Delta till Jurong port road exit the gal sucking like no tommorow and i had to look out for TP or road block.:eek:
Good Story pls carry on.

OhVic
29-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Nice, pls con't :D

michael8330
29-07-2006, 03:53 PM
the more i see , the more i mose breeed:D

please continue

best123
30-07-2006, 08:40 PM
good nose bleed story!

Siong2
30-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Wah, nice story and fierce fighter. :D
Camping...

24vtec
31-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi Bro,

thks for all comments......
Hope all of like my true life days..... I will not claim its 100% truth as you don expect me to remember in full details for tins that happen to me 4yrs ago...
but it is at least 95% truth.as she is the only one who can provide me with such hardcore sex..................... from this post and you will find the reason.

We hug each other and fall asleep very soon.As you read from my 2 previous post you could see i already have 3 rounds of extoic sex in 1 single life. Soon i was very very tired and fall asleep.... after a while i feel sometin was rubbing my little Bro trying to wake him up and i realise she have waken up and slower she was like stroking my balls with her finger... OH the feeling was high as that was my weak point... soon my bro started to wake up in strength.... she start to gav me a BBBJ with full suction.... then slowly down to my balls... and to my surprise she move down somemore to my anal... OMG at that point of time my mind was in emptiness... ( i was very surprise how could a young gal like her so horny....)....
Then u move up to my nipples and gave me a nice catbath while at the meantime i realise her hands never left my balls and keep on using her fingernails to tickle my balls.. guess she might have found out my spot...:o
i pull her up and french her like hell.... while my hand continue to rub her boobs and chit.... sudden she came to me telling me that she have sometin special for me.. I was like huh??????????????????????????????????????????????
she then ask me: Did you ever try BBBJ with coke????
I was like HUH???? WTF she is trying to prove?
I told her no then she mention to me I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH no although i was not quite supportive abt it but evil overcome my sense and keep telling me to try........:D
She proceed to drink a slip of the coke and move down to my dick... OH the feeling was so shiok that i nearly die from heart attack......haha....
She continue to BBBJ me and from time to time she will change from coke to water...... OH i nearly came out in a short while but i control it very well to keep it inside partly also this is my 4th round of battle... haha.... i move her
up to ride on me... i place her my hot dick into her chit but found out its a bit dry causing uncomfortable for me... so i carry her up to the table spread her legs wide apart and start my tougue lashing..... while my tougue was going up and down, in and out. my hand start to go slowly into her anal.... could hear her moans was getting very loud when my hand goes in....... this was getting faster and faster and finally she came.... oh could see her juice coming out more and more... i then begin to place my anxious bro into her pinkish pussy.. she let out a moans ARR....... GHH............ ARR..................
I really like the way she moans as she is always saying quick.... faster .. dear...dear... faster ....faster.... i wan more.... come .... deeper.... faster.....
Don want to disappoint her i pump her faster and faster... the table was like shaking like hell... haha..... I turn her over and start my doggie style pumping her like no tml..... one of my hands were busy fondling her boobs while another was poking her anals..... I was so worry abt her moans till sometimes i have to ask her to be softer..... haha... but she juz cannot take it and keep moaning.............. after abt 30mins i feel i am coming so i flip her over push her head down and ask her to lick it.... finally i unload my warm and sticky speams into her face and mouth while she was putting all into her mouth......... phew...... my legs was so weak that i start to limp to the bed..
I lit up a cig while she went to shower. after she came out she lie on my shoulder while i hug her tighter... she then ask me a question? How do you feel when i blow with coke? my eyes open huge and i told her i love it and i will remember her for the rest of my life..... she smile and kiss me on my lips..

To be continue....................

24vtec
02-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi Bro,

Sorry as i am quite busy with work these few days. Will try to continue my story by tonight or tml....

Thanks

Melgym
02-08-2006, 01:20 PM
yo bro, after reading your post, it reminds me of my even older days!
i have more than 60 gf before and the no 61 is going to be my wife soon!
If i remember correctly, i think i have bedded more than 100 over women in my 32 yrs of life!

i have even more funny, exotic and sinfull experience but i dont think i have the time to write all. hopeflly i could start my own post to tell all those SB bros about my experiences.

Anyway, yr stories is very nicely written! wait to go bro! awaits your stories!

ilovesammyboy
02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
i belive the thread starter... cos i did her before too. but that was in music underground :D

hey, you got contact her recently bro?

ilovesammyboy
02-08-2006, 09:01 PM
bro vtec, i hope you didn't do her raw. she is one wild SYT who did orgies in chalets and got herself of stds from what i've learnt from her ex colleague whom they work at lighthouse previously.

24vtec
05-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanksk bro sammyboy for the post...
i did raw with her but that was abt 5yrs ago.... she indeed the one you are +++ing abt.....:D
i heard stories of her after tat also but nv seen her around after a very longtime.... I guess you agreed with me she is a wild wild gal who try everytin.... i still miss that one time exotic sex with her although it sad to hear she kana std in the later part... but who to blame except for herself....
You agree????

snipdyper
06-08-2006, 01:43 AM
God man, BBBJ wif coke... sure steam till high man....

y dun try it wif ice milk tea...sure more steam

sexytoy.com.sg
06-08-2006, 02:10 AM
she made her point by giving you bbbj with coke you remember her for life.

rainshine
06-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Any more to come??

ilovesammyboy
06-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanksk bro sammyboy for the post...
i did raw with her but that was abt 5yrs ago.... she indeed the one you are +++ing abt.....:D
i heard stories of her after tat also but nv seen her around after a very longtime.... I guess you agreed with me she is a wild wild gal who try everytin.... i still miss that one time exotic sex with her although it sad to hear she kana std in the later part... but who to blame except for herself....
You agree????

yeap. and u don't need to spend much to up her too. she is forever horny. who other bro has up her? i wonder..

best123
06-08-2006, 08:01 AM
great story dude....gives me the hard on!

YummyBear
07-08-2006, 11:14 AM
yeap. and u don't need to spend much to up her too. she is forever horny. who other bro has up her? i wonder..

Any chance of her being from a school in the east starting with "C" ?

24vtec
17-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Bro Yummybear,

I do not know her address but she indeed a gal you will remember for the rest of your life. :D

Bro sammy,

Don you think so????? :p

Thanks for all Bro who up my points. esp Bro yummybear......
I will return all these favour in future after i manage to earn rep power..

curiosityz
17-08-2006, 07:14 PM
what a story... well.. sad to noe tat she got herself std...

sexbuzzz
24-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Hi Bro Yummybear,

I do not know her address but she indeed a gal you will remember for the rest of your life. :D

Bro sammy,

Don you think so????? :p

Thanks for all Bro who up my points. esp Bro yummybear......
I will return all these favour in future after i manage to earn rep power..

Hi Bro,

A very nice story from you

edmundhello
25-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Bro, that was an interesting story from u. Never tried with coke but with ice cream... haha... I'm guess I should start stocking my house with coke... haha... will there be other story from u??