PDA

View Full Version : Getting a vietnam bride

James078
01-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Hi all ,
Checking with bros here anyone got a vietnam wife ? Anyone tried the link below ? Can share any experience ? :)

http://www.qq-99.com/en/index.php

Moderator88
01-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Suggest you post this in the wetnam thread under the international section! Many 'experts' there to help you!:)

Sandunes
01-11-2015, 11:57 PM
saw thru the photos, though it is to help some of the guys in SG, but will not recommend highly. Some of them do not have proper background, these agencies will not go to the extra mile to look after you.

heard of a friend who got 1, end up found out she a divorcee and got a kid. my friend buy this, buy that, but she refused to come into Singapore, say she wan to look after mother. End up good game liao.

Although this is only of the possibility, but it better to take precautions bah.

my 2 cents worth.

MrHappyFace
02-11-2015, 03:23 AM
saw thru the photos, though it is to help some of the guys in SG, but will not recommend highly. Some of them do not have proper background, these agencies will not go to the extra mile to look after you.

heard of a friend who got 1, end up found out she a divorcee and got a kid. my friend buy this, buy that, but she refused to come into Singapore, say she wan to look after mother. End up good game liao.

Although this is only of the possibility, but it better to take precautions bah.

my 2 cents worth.

Hear similar story as well before, good to take note

jacky43
02-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Mine observation of local guys on this matter. Usually they let their small head overwrite the bigger one. Still if he is sincere and shower her with LOVE. Probably in time to come she will accept him as hubby.

Who says there is no happy ever after in cross country marriage. It need two hands and, the homeboys will have to showhand first.