PDA

View Full Version : What extra feature you would like in SBF

CNET
31-10-2015, 02:41 PM
first of all, kudos to boss sammy for this wonderful forum. i have been a supporter of SBF for many years now and i have seen the forum evolve and new features being added e.g private chat.

what i really would like to see is something like those webcam services in SBF. maybe some part time girls or FL willing to do it? Feasible? boss can pay them?

What do u guys think and what other suggestion do u have to make this a better place for all? Please share and discuss.. will up you for good contribution and suggestions. ;)

CNET
31-10-2015, 03:15 PM
possible for OKT to arrange their girls to have webcam here?

Hngata92
31-10-2015, 06:01 PM
The edit option to be available always.

Jiaobin
01-11-2015, 09:42 PM
The ability to change Post titles

SexualEuphoria
01-11-2015, 10:59 PM
To be able to upload more photos under my account's public album! :( it's filling up fast and i can't upload anymore photos i take of myself!

ChinaAngel
02-11-2015, 02:07 PM
None actually . I am quite contended with the features here so far.

sky_liner2
02-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Can use the points to redeem for NTUC/GV/SMRT/Hotel81.....etc vouchers.....

5 STAR GENERAL
02-11-2015, 04:00 PM
give the forum a fresh look once in a while

e.g change the skin and top banner often like with google
you see google search engine page, very good , always different theme.

christmas got christmas banner, deepavali got deepavali theme.
but i think it will be difficult unless boss or mod so free to change it often.

iDuck
02-11-2015, 05:02 PM

wahahaahha :D
Good point

PeterPorker
02-11-2015, 11:08 PM

lol wtf :D

Big Sexy
03-11-2015, 07:54 AM
might happen
tell us more about it.. how it should work?
and how about rewarding those who contributes good FR regularly?

FacesBook
03-11-2015, 03:48 PM
might happen
tell us more about it.. how it should work?
and how about rewarding those who contributes good FR regularly?

I vote yes for a good forum.

03-11-2015, 03:54 PM
What do u guys think and what other suggestion do u have to make this a better place for all? Please share and discuss.. will up you for good contribution and suggestions. ;)

The facebook feature of like and dislike a post.

loneyheart
03-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Bring back t good old days

conquer
04-11-2015, 03:45 AM
The reply function in most of the threads in FL2 and Massage subforums has been misused by the advertisers to "bump" the threads. This causes the reply section is full of gibberish and the reviews are very hard to be traced.

I understand the desperation of advertisers on their business, but can we have some solutions on this matter? For example, auto shuffling the non-sticky threads, etc.

Again, this forum has been magnificent. Thanks whoever who has been maintaining and improving it throughout the years. :)

Xgenre
04-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Right now, we can give good threads 1 to 5 stars but we cannot rate bad threads. I hope we can have a function to rate bad threads too.

Perhaps can add icons for us to rate bad threads 1 to 5 pieces of shit? :p

Oldman13
04-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Agree! Especially those that the story ended halfway. Leave us feeling not satisfied.: )

Right now, we can give good threads 1 to 5 stars but we cannot rate bad threads. I hope we can have a function to rate bad threads too.

ah rat
04-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Hope the system can improve by upping anytime in a day.
No need to wait or remember at what time I have up :)

Big Sexy
04-11-2015, 03:10 PM
one star already means bad thread isnt it? :confused:

Big Sexy
04-11-2015, 03:13 PM
ok.. will feedback to my "ang" ;)

Hope the system can improve by upping anytime in a day.
No need to wait or remember at what time I have up :)

SirLance
04-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Hope system can flag out those like to fight and "vexatious litigant".

Big Sexy
04-11-2015, 04:00 PM
how to?? i dont think the system can automatically identify such users. :confused:

Hope system can flag out those like to fight and "vexatious litigant".

SirLance
04-11-2015, 04:04 PM
how to?? i dont think the system can automatically identify such users. :confused:

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=565668&page=4
https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=564014

My thread will tell you:)

ttocaw
04-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Singpass login.

like that won't have clones :D

Big Sexy
04-11-2015, 05:20 PM
it is subjective isn't it?

my "ang" leongsam find me annoying at times too :D

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=565668&page=4
https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=564014

My thread will tell you:)

Big Sexy
04-11-2015, 05:23 PM
like that the authority will know what you post too :D

clones are allowed so long they don't abuse the system,
we could have easily implement a sms verification system or other verification methods if we didn't allow clone accounts.

Singpass login.

like that won't have clones :D

Xgenre
05-11-2015, 11:51 AM
one star already means bad thread isnt it? :confused:

Nope. Bad threads don't even get a star. Some normal threads also don't get stars when people don't take the trouble to rate it. Bad threads should get an icon (like shit icon) to clearly highlight it is a bad thread.

ah rat
05-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Bad threads should get an icon (like shit icon) to clearly highlight it is a bad thread.

Like those keep posting politics issue :D

CNET
06-11-2015, 12:25 PM
noone support my suggestion? i like chatting with gals on web cam
can see her real look before proceed with bonking appointments:cool:

first of all, kudos to boss sammy for this wonderful forum. i have been a supporter of SBF for many years now and i have seen the forum evolve and new features being added e.g private chat.

what i really would like to see is something like those webcam services in SBF. maybe some part time girls or FL willing to do it? Feasible? boss can pay them?

SexualEuphoria
06-11-2015, 12:50 PM

Local FLs won't do that ever, unless you're referring to foreign FLs, but most of the Foreign FLs are already willing to pm the customers their face pic as well, so moot point of asking the mods to go through all the trouble to set this up

Mastodonman
06-11-2015, 12:53 PM

Bro you think they not scared people identify them/ threaten them etc? zzz

CNET
06-11-2015, 12:55 PM
bro, most of the time the photo is heavily photoshop so if can see real face better and also can chit chat first before deciding. i dun mind paying slightly more if can verify the girl wondering can the sbf chat room provide this service?

Local FLs won't do that ever, unless you're referring to foreign FLs, but most of the Foreign FLs are already willing to pm the customers their face pic as well, so moot point of asking the mods to go through all the trouble to set this up

CNET
06-11-2015, 12:56 PM
bro, but they already put their photo up so webcam is only add animation only mah

Bro you think they not scared people identify them/ threaten them etc? zzz

CNET
06-11-2015, 12:58 PM
or how about get sammyboy to engage FL or horny gals to chat with us in the chatroom?

what u guys think , feasible? :confused:

i enjoy spending my spare time talking to girls lay :D

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 01:02 PM
School holiday already? :D So many boliao ppl ask stupid questions, start new boliao threads etc.

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Hope will have new feature to humiliate those who ask stupid questions :D

CNET
06-11-2015, 01:10 PM
how about banning those stupid clone account who go around spoiling other people threads:rolleyes:

School holiday already? :D So many boliao ppl ask stupid questions, start new boliao threads etc.

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 01:22 PM
how about banning those stupid clone account who go around spoiling other people threads:rolleyes:

What clone i not clone :rolleyes: i PeterPorker :)

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 01:24 PM
TS, why do u sound like you are making this personal? You say you read my post and then say i didnt contribute much, then how about your nick? I have never say i am a big contributor, like you i am just sharing my view. let's discuss on your other points. i am also discussing it in the hope that we can have a better forum.

1. when i say majority are still sharing, it is my opinion and i still stand by it looking at the sharing in the picture exchange, ktv, matter of heart and health sections. at the same time, i can also accept your opinion that you think there is only 1 out of 10 who actually contribute. but allow me to share my opinion.

3. this is again my opinion as i see them mostly posting in the adult discussion about everything under the sun because they cannot be zapped.
i hardly see them post outside the adult discussion seciton because they are smart and know if they do , they will be zap.
you just have to look at johnbass and funnyhippo and his gang post to know that.

4. i am glad we can agree on the point that when these group start posting then the thread was really garbage and nothing readable anymore

as for your question on where are the olden days now? my answer is they are gone, and i dont see a point dwelling on it and i believe the future is brighter. :p

Tiagong u trying to pick a fight with SirLance :D

CNET
06-11-2015, 02:37 PM
fuck la everywhat u say, you clones are killing almost all the threads here.
everytime we post, you clones have to destroy the thread.

maybe you are paid by a competitor forum to destroy his forum.
i hope sam ban you all. :mad:

Tiagong u trying to pick a fight with SirLance :D

ah rat
06-11-2015, 02:40 PM

Totally Agreed ban them all :)

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 02:44 PM

No ar where got kill? I only replying honestly to stupid posts only :D

CNET
06-11-2015, 02:48 PM
you think it is ok and funny going around many threads insulting others?
no wonder all my old kakis are not posting anymore, you clones are destroy this once wonderful forum.:rolleyes:

No ar where got kill? I only replying honestly to stupid posts only :D

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 02:49 PM
you think it is ok and funny going around many threads insulting others?
no wonder all my old kakis are not posting anymore, you clones are destroy this once wonderful forum.:rolleyes:

Old kakis neber post neber mind. Look for new kakis. One should always look forward.:cool:

JohnbassIV
06-11-2015, 02:50 PM
This is an online platform which is basically not real.

If you cannot accept, face and challenge the issues here how are you going to overturn your problems at work or home? :confused:

At least in this forum you have the ignore button but IRL there is no ignore button. :D

No wonder the Singapore ministers and companies prefer Foreigners. :cool:

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 02:52 PM

If you cannot accept, face and challenge the issues here how are you going to overturn your problems at work or home? :confused:

At least in this forum you have the ignore button but IRL there is no ignore button. :D

No wonder the Singapore ministers and companies prefer Foreigners. :cool:

Totally Agreed :D

CNET
06-11-2015, 02:58 PM
why should i use the ignore function when you guys create the problem? why you guys cannot stick to one thread and spam instead?:rolleyes:

tell me how you guys contribute to the discussion? you guys think it is cool and funny to just come into other peoples thread and insult others? How many threads u guys want to destroy?

no wonder SBF isnt the same as before there is no more sharing spirit :rolleyes:

No wonder the Singapore ministers and companies prefer Foreigners. :

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 02:59 PM
why should i use the ignore function when you guys create the problem? why you guys cannot stick to one thread and spam?:rolleyes:

tell me how you guys contribute to the discussion? you guys think it is cool and funny to just come into other peoples thread and insult others? How many threads u guys want to destroy?

no wonder SBF isnt the same as before there is no more sharing spirit :rolleyes:

Bro there's no such thing as sharing spirit all the while. Sharing is always one-sided one la. Many people TotallyAgreed with me

CNET
06-11-2015, 03:01 PM
almost every thread here turn into a fighting thread because u and your clones spam everywhere and u think it is funny

you want to KIll SBF?

Bro there's no such thing as sharing spirit all the while. Sharing is always one-sided one la. Many people TotallyAgreed with me

PeterPorker
06-11-2015, 03:03 PM
almost every thread here turn into a fighting thread because u and your clones spam everywhere and u think it is funny

you want to KIll SBF?

Blame Johnbass he appear everywhere sure got fight one :D

SirLance
06-11-2015, 04:15 PM

you want to KIll SBF?

I started 3 threads to discuss this WAR. Why dun tell boss?

Now you understood nothing can proceed with trolls fighting.