PDA

View Full Version : L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

max_priest
25-10-2015, 12:57 AM
OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brightened by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ... :(

I saw a few newbies in the hall waiting for medical check up ... One of them is rather petite and kawaii looking ... :p

Nato17
25-10-2015, 01:13 AM
OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brighten by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ... :(

I saw a few newbies in the hall waiting for medical check up ... One of them is rather petite and kawaii looking ... :p

I booking ahead to draw first blood. :D

max_priest
25-10-2015, 01:14 AM
I have had a cutey for dinner ...

WL Name - #8 (aka M8 to some)
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approximately 1.58m (without heels)
Tits - Natural B cupper with pink nips
Home Base - L2060 (formerly from Molek #13 also know as House of Automobile in the past)
Misc info - She debuted about 6 months ago ...

I would not classify M8 as a pretty gal ... However, she is youngish, petite, slim and very cute looking but she has flat butts ... When I have had her, she wore a rice colour cocktail off shoulder mini dress ... This dolly cocktail dress made her even cuter ... I made her wore this dress when I banged her in various positions ... Bwahaha ...

She offered a tame body2body soapy stimulation in the shower and gave me a deep throated BBBJ thereafter ...

She used tongue flicking method instead of tongue rolling method to perform cat-bath on me ... I prefer the latter method ... I don't feel stimulated with tongue flicking method as the pressure was too light ... She would also include a breast massage on my front and back torso in her repertoire ...

Deep and passionate frenching was on her menu by default and without much prompting from me ... Awesome! In addition, deep throated BBBJ and AR were offered ... I reciprocated by giving her an intense cunnilingus ... Her pussy was pale pink in color and she has sparse pubic hair ...

I felt shiok and refreshing fucking this lass in her mini cocktail dress ... Made me felt like I was fucking a teenager ... Oops :eek: ... Fortunately this was a legal commercial sex brothel ... :p

She has great personality ... Friendly and very accommodating to my sexual desire ... She is definitely a RTF material as far as I am concern ... ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

Garfoo
25-10-2015, 10:18 AM
I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Home Base - L2060 (formerly from Molek #13 also know as House of Automobile in the past)

Enjoy,
MaXx

Did she start the bed session by cleaning your ears with an earbud?

max_priest
25-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Did she start the bed session by cleaning your ears with an earbud?

No but she offered to do that after the session :D ... She in fact gave me a massage before the sexual proper started ... ;)

max_priest
25-10-2015, 11:48 AM
I booking ahead to draw first blood.

Over at Willie's den also have a number of newbies waiting for patrons to draw 1st blood but in the next 1-2 weeks' time prolly ... ;)

The new stocks in GL are getting bad these days ... Over at Club 5, there is nothing to my fancy and only 1-2 in club 20 are bonkable. :( Not certain about yours in club 69 though ... :rolleyes: :D

andy1844
28-10-2015, 05:20 PM
What is the telephone number here?

andy1844
28-10-2015, 07:26 PM
This house got how many storey?

andy1844
28-10-2015, 07:43 PM
What is the house telephone number?

joker88
31-10-2015, 06:51 PM
M11 left for China today.

Good luck to her and all the best to her future endeavours! :):D

Bro BG must be beri sad abt her departure. :D

M11 is bro BG's fav. :)

joker88
31-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young

Bro Max, I think #8 (M8) debuted in Feb this year.
I got to know her in Feb this year.

Should be 9 months liao. :)

M11 & M13 debuted in May this year though.

Garfoo
31-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Bro Max, I think #8 (M8) debuted in Feb this year.
I got to know her in Feb this year.

Should be 9 months liao. :)

M11 & M13 debuted in May this year though.

I wanted to drop by last night around 8.30 p.m. The gate was closed but the lights were still on. Any bro know why?

Libero
17-11-2015, 10:33 PM
#6 looks interesting the last time I recced, was in cosplay uniform, any bros tried? :D

joker88
17-11-2015, 10:41 PM
I booking ahead to draw first blood.

Wah lau eh, Nato boy, why must you always rush with me? :(

I also wan first blood leh. :p

You got respect me or not? :rolleyes:

I am your sifu, you know? :)

guy88852
17-11-2015, 10:51 PM
OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brightened by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ... :(

The kawaii looking girl - are you referring to #6?

max_priest
18-11-2015, 10:14 AM
The kawaii looking girl - are you referring to #6?

I ain't sure about her call name ... When I first caught a glimpse of her, she has not commenced work and awaiting for medical checkup. Hence, OKT has not christened her at that juncture.

Libero
18-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Viewing area of this house looks messy, they are just sitting around haphazard, how to check them out :D

ADT007
10-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Edited deleted

Kopio8888
10-12-2015, 08:47 AM
What I can say is another bro been sabo & hurt by WL and now it is his turns to sabo her here :D

This has been happened countless of times, bro, please take it easy. No need to start this kind of fr.

Bro, please don't be so disgusting. I remember ur previous thread u expressed ur huge concern bout WL freedom, and sound like begging all of sammybot bros to help the WL been controlled, now u post and sabo another WL?

Pls la everyone know they are here to earn money, what u r trying to achieve? Is it she turned around u bcos u couldn't buy her anything or give her pocket money? Pls wake up, they are here to make money not looking for hubby or boy friend. They won't even we chat w u again after back to China. Pls don expect so much.

It is very wrong to post this fr to hurt a WL here. If u hv some human sense pls remove this fr.

We are here to happy, pls share gems instead of this kind of fr.

sashangel
04-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Any good recommendations from this house ?
Is BM still working here ?

Garfoo
04-03-2016, 08:49 PM

No.8 is the Ang Pai there but not sure if she is still around.

max_priest
04-03-2016, 08:55 PM

Are u referring to the infamous and legendary BMW? Well, u should count yourself a huge blessing in disguise if u did not fuck her the last 3 years of her tenure in GL ... ;)

Garfoo
04-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Are u referring to the infamous and legendary BMW? Well, u should count yourself a huge blessing in disguise if u did not fuck her the last 3 years of her tenure in GL ... ;)

Why a blessing if did not....? I thought it would be a blessing if one did...?

max_priest
05-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Why a blessing if did not....? I thought it would be a blessing if one did...?

Haha ... PM me if you wanna know more, bro ... ;)

Garfoo
05-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Haha ... PM me if you wanna know more, bro ... ;)

Now, that makes it more interesting. PM sent and look forward to reply. Cheers

max_priest
05-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Now, that makes it more interesting. PM sent and look forward to reply. Cheers

Sure thing ... This kinda stuff should be communicated via PM. We as oldie Samsters should be considerate and sensible so that the other forumers could have better sense of enjoyment ... ;)

Nato17
06-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Wah lau eh, Nato boy, why must you always rush with me? :(

I also wan first blood leh. :p

You got respect me or not? :rolleyes:

I am your sifu, you know? :)

Sorry sifu. Let me get you tea and your slippers and also your favorite cunt. Wait a minute, who is your favorite cunt at the moment? Shall I warm her up for you first?

Garfoo
06-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Sure thing ... This kinda stuff should be communicated via PM. We as oldie Samsters should be considerate and sensible so that the other forumers could have better sense of enjoyment ... ;)

Hi, PMed you but no reply leh. Looking forward.

Garfoo
06-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Hi, PMed you but no reply leh. Looking forward.

Thanks for sharing. Whilst we are this thread - tried to book No. 8 from another house but OKT said she does not work outside nowadays. Went for a girl couple fo doors away - Ye Fei from L20H62A. Good service, GFE high and very accommodating. Boobs a bit enhanced though

max_priest
06-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Thanks for sharing. Whilst we are this thread - tried to book No. 8 from another house but OKT said she does not work outside nowadays. Went for a girl couple fo doors away - Ye Fei from L20H62A. Good service, GFE high and very accommodating. Boobs a bit enhanced though

L2062A is the house of service oriented WLs ... ;)

Prolly OKT Lau Eng wanna control her outcall business in order to earn more as majority of her business came from outcall booking in the past ... Just like what L1649's OKT Seng did to ex-WL UK years ago.

ADT007
07-03-2016, 10:42 PM
8 is still around ? Shouldn't she be sent back ?

korean
08-03-2016, 10:20 PM
8 is still around ? Shouldn't she be sent back ?

why must be sent back? :confused:

konbanwawa
08-03-2016, 11:41 PM
why must be sent back? :confused:

The story of boy met WL, boy fell in love with WL, boy got ditched by WL

l3atu
09-03-2016, 07:04 AM
visited this house last fri....no girl inside. business too good ?

thorium
12-03-2016, 10:08 AM
visited this house last fri....no girl inside. business too good ?

All went back and only 1 girl left (no. 8), when I last visited a few weeks back. There was a fantastically slim and relatively tall no. 7 but too bad also cut card before I could rtf.

Btw no. 8 said 90% of her customers are regulars. Is her service really that good?

Libero
12-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Oh no, yes tall and slim and red-haired no. 7 was on my to do list. Dang! :(

ADT007
12-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Btw no. 8 said 90% of her customers are regulars. Is her service really that good?

Yes, I miss her bbbj and cim. Her body size is just perfect for sitting position fj in my car. Those were the times....

Shingzz
13-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Oh no, yes tall and slim and red-haired no. 7 was on my to do list. Dang! :(

Yeah. #7 rtc. Had put her on to do list just start of year. But before cny zao liao

tayata
09-04-2016, 10:47 PM
This hse have new stock arrive for 1 weeks already

ffun161
09-04-2016, 11:01 PM
What is the damage for this house?

meatvegelove
09-04-2016, 11:29 PM
what is the damage for this house?

prc $150/hr. ;)

ffun161
09-04-2016, 11:33 PM
prc $150/hr. ;)

Thanks bro : )

panad0l
01-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Yuan Yuan (#8) cut her yellow card yesterday. Wish her all the best.

omnia
04-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Xiao Li M6(2060)....24 yr old mm fm Guizhou(born in the yr of the Rooster)....quite fair, demure feminine pleasant sultry ancient chinese maiden looker, lovely small eyes, cute button nose, soft thin lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair....fm an ethnic minority grp...up close wif her hair down n smiling looks more attractive!....petite, ard 156 cm ht, firm legs....soft A+ cup boobs wif sexy sensuous thick brown nipples, shiok to lick n suck!....slim curvy firm meaty bod wif slight tummy impression....has a perky juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is excellent:cool: n gfe vgd....quiet soft spoken sensual mm, looks stern but actually once relaxed v friendly n submissive....once u press her right buttons, natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, aims to pls, caring.....strikes me as genuine....aggressive passionate sensuous frencher!.....

Shower.....soapy raba, hdly, solid frenching.....also taught her afew tricks....

Bed action.....full works pkge premium:cool:.....nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel, rub pussy on me cock while hot passionate embrace frenching, me caressing her face n then squeezing her ass....gd catbath.....solid lick, poke n suck AR....nice lick of perineum n lick n suck balls.....no hands full head deepthroat wet slurpy wif tongue twirl gd suction, shiok!.....vgd bbbj cont'd me standing she kneeling, stroked her long hair, fucked her mouth n enjoyed the side mirror action!

My turn.....did me usual routine......both boobs/nipples n tonguefu brought out a fab natural passionate sensuous high response fm her - face, moans, hands all over, bod jerking, wetness.....

Fj v nice natural high feel n sight......pussy neither loose nor tight....aggrrssive french + dfk.....all std positions.....misch wif her legs closed, me rubbing her clit n pumping, shiok......asian cowgal she pumped me hard n fast.....ended wif a soothing massage n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....an mm tat gave her all, submissive n not a timewatcher either....abv gem potential:cool:

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene

omnia
09-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Xiao Ai/M8(2060)....24-25 yr old?? mm fm Yunnan....feminine sexy sultry quite chio looker wif a smallish diamond shape face, foxy cat grey eyes(contacts, she told me she has many coloured contacts as she has quite bad myopia!), shapely nose, soft thin lips n soft tongue, long touseled brown hair(extensions)....vampy painted nails....strong nu ren wei allure!....165+cm tall, gd ht, slim shapely longish legs.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats, beautiful shaped back, smooth skin(but has quite a few small red marks on her bod)....B+ cup boobs wif thick cherry shaped light red nipples, perky firm(looks nice n feels gd but not sure if enhanced??, has a few small red marks ard the area of her tits)....flatish a tad bony yet quite juicy ass....pussy quite well trimmed, has light brown flaps....previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent:cool: + tinge of pse! n gfe is vgd.....sexy sensual slutty horny playful smiley mm....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, fun company....however she can get abit OTT wif fake acting!!........strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go!

Prequel....fun flirty sexy seductive banter n actions, purring like a sex kitten wif them grey contacts!....raba...mutual strip...kept her bra n g stting n killer heels on first, played to mirrors, jap style french, moved her g string to one side to rub me cock on her ass, removed her bra n squeezed her tits, she turned her head to french.....turned her to face me, hot steamy passionate embrace, pulled her g string down to her ankles n rub cock on pussy wif furious frenching.....can see she is vain as well playing to the mirrors:p......fab fun delicious start!

Shower....more wild pse action this time soapy!....only thing no bbbj in shower.....towelled me dry at the end, gd touch!

Bed action.....full works pkge premium!....solid sensual hot steamy pse style full gl150 suite svcs.....on tap frenching....gd catbath....really shiok lick n suck AR, takes her time.....v nice lick of perineum, lick n suck balls....solid power slurpy wet bbbj wif full head deepthroat, agn takes her time....gd access to her bod while she services me, fingering her clit n pussy, wetness fast!....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sucking me cock pse style, playing to mirrors agn, her saliva dribbling on me cock, me enjoying the sight of her beautiful shaped back, stroked her touseled long hair n fucked her mouth literally!

My turn....negative points here unfortunately.....as she did not seem keen on me sexual foreplay?!....think she prefers to play the pse sexy slut?!.....let me suck n squeeze her tits/nipples abit but quickly started jerking n squirming.....declined tonguefu.....so i went back up to get more shiok bbbj while fingered her pussy agn, wow she was dripping wet by now!.....think she maybe a mild squirter:D....

Fj....hot wild wet passionate action....pussy neither loose nor tight....has stamina....all std positions.....doggie she bounced back, gd touch!....asian cowgal n cowgal pumped n rode me pse style, playing to mirrors, v nice!....ended wif a fun flirty chit chat n raba french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....fun sexy wild hot slut whore pse time.....wld grade her a definite gem but for the fact tat she was reluctant for me to svc her.....so just below definite gem:cool:....oh yes her kc power quite strong as well!!

NB....FR is based on mm's first month working in GL

lextheman
21-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Visited 2060 again and xiao ni gives the best gd I ever had. Slim petite and pretty! 9/10 overall!

omnia
03-10-2017, 03:46 PM
This FR is especially for Fat Fatt(as promised buddy!) n many tks to Rawall for the recommendation:cool:

Xiao Ni/M1(2060)...22-23 yr old mm fm ChongQing(she says)....quite fair, feminine chio mm(by current GL150 stds) wif a small diamond shape face, small sweet dimples when she smiles!, double eyelids, sparkling small black eyes, fakelashes look gd, shapely nose, small sexy mole below her lips, soft lips n soft tongue, long straight black hair....has nu ren wei allure!....petite small, ard 156cm ht, slim skinny shapely legs....perky B- cup boobs wif thick gumdrop brown nipples....sexy sensuous slim skinny bod(but not boney) w/o any visible fats, even has slight sexy hot abs lines during asian cowgal/cowgal:cool:(she said she was a dancer!) 40kg wt, ard 22-23inch sexy small slim waist, shapely back wif small Venus Dimples just abv her bum(confirms her high sex drive!), tattoo on upper left shoulder, smooth skin....small perky juicy ass.....pussy a tad bushy, no smell....

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is high....sensual seductive playful smiley girly chiobu.....natural n spontaneous.....quite a hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(ChongQing mm lah!)....delicious natural passionate senuous frenching/jav frenching/dfk, v shiok!

Shower....soothing full soapy scrub....enjoyable banter....gd eyecontact...

Bed....felt v comfy wif her.....warm embrace, cuddle, hands caressing each other, vgd boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight....great eyecontact....hot natural french/jav french/dfk!.....she stroking me cock, me rubbing her clit.....rub pussy on cock....light catbath.....balls lick n suck gd.....lick n suck cockhead nice.....gd full head deepthroat bbbj slurpy n wet......contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed....big turn on as i saw her Venus Dimples on her lower back just abv her ass in the mirror reflection, stroked her hair n fucked her mouth more vigorously!

My turn.....did me usual routine.....fab delicious natural high response fm her......face, moans, hands all over, bod squirming.....played, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples.....licked her bod all over.....tonguefu wetness wif fingering of her pussy as well, deep tightish feel!....

Fj.....v nice natural passionate sensuous feel n sight, she totally opening up to enjoy.....pussy wet, neither tight nor loose.....has stamina n can take a pounding.....delicious shiok frenching/jav frenching/dfk on tap at all times!....all std positions + carrying fuck + flip fuck becuz she is petite n light....misch wif her legs closed, gd rub of clit while i pumped.....doggie shiok becuz got another view of her Venus Dimples+ hand reached bk + turned her head to french+ bouncy cushion ass!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, her hands gripping the bedsheets, deep feel pumping wif gd eyecontact.....asian cowgal, she worked hard n pumped fast, delicious fab view of her sexy hot slight abs lines!....ended wif cuddling, fun flirty chit chat n hot french gdbye!....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.... this petite slim skinny chiobu gave me a fab shiok lover's feel n sight + natural high intimacy sex experience....fun flirty gd company as well.....definite gem:cool:....however beware of her kc power, ChongQing mm lah!

ejectjoy
04-10-2017, 12:11 AM
I tried Xiao Ni more than 2 months (when Xiao Ai was not available). She was a very good WL who is all out to please. Good frenching, gfe and sex. Just felt she was "too small and a little short" for me. I shall remember Xiao Ni as someone who speaks remarkably well, with a great sense of maturity!

Fat Fatt
04-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Thank you bro Omnia

Fat Fatt
04-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Thank you bro Omnia and bro ejectjoy

joker88
04-10-2017, 12:40 AM
I tried Xiao Ni more than 2 months (when Xiao Ai was not available). She was a very good WL who is all out to please. Good frenching, gfe and sex. Just felt she was "too small and a little short" for me. I shall remember Xiao Ni as someone who speaks remarkably well, with a great sense of maturity!

I agree with you. She is also "too short" for me. :(

However, I must say that she is a very sensible and mature WL.
No nonsense WL. Very objective and target oriented.
Similar to JF 1617. I prefer JF for her height and nice personality. :p

JF always make me very happy with her jokes about my big mouth and ugly looks. :D

I say I am the Joker lah. Big big baddie. No one likes. :D

unfit
04-10-2017, 12:43 AM
I agree with you. She is also "too short" for me. :(

However, I must say that she is a very sensible and mature WL.
No nonsense WL. Very objective and target oriented.
Similar to JF 1617. I prefer JF for her height and nice personality. :p

Although JF almost flat but her nipples are damn responsive :D

She is a professional WL...only abit tomboy to me :p

Rawall
05-10-2017, 08:59 AM
You’re welcome bro! Glad you enjoyed Xiao Ni. Happy bonking.

This FR is especially for Fat Fatt(as promised buddy!) n many tks to Rawall for the recommendation:cool:

Fat Fatt
08-10-2017, 08:49 AM
M6 Xiao Hui (her current name) from L20H60
Guizhou girl

I had itch for M8 but she is fully book. Xiao Li is also not around so I tried Xiao Hui.

She is a very well mannered girl, very polite and soft spoken. For those bros who have been bossed around by your wife at home or lady boss in office, must come try this girl.

Her looks is nice , girl next door looks , very fair .
Her body height is petite 1.55-1.58 maybe?
What is nice about her is her softspoken and willing to serve. She french with me passionately too which is a plus point for me

I had an nice session with her good to keep as my reserve list if M8 not around.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cups not many bros cup of tea if u like big boobs
Body: 6.5/10 not tall but slim
Friendliness: 7/10 yes but not chatty. Smiles
Service: 7/10 good
Catbath foreplay: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she does a nice sensual BBBJ when I ask her to do one without strength
FJ: 7.5/10 nice missionary positions and see her closed eyes with moans of enjoyment.

Overall 7/10 I think anyway numbers are just subjective.

unfit
08-10-2017, 11:16 AM
M6 Xiao Hui (her current name) from L20H60
Guizhou girl

I had itch for M8 but she is fully book. Xiao Li is also not around so I tried Xiao Hui.

She is a very well mannered girl, very polite and soft spoken. For those bros who have been bossed around by your wife at home or lady boss in office, must come try this girl.

Her looks is nice , girl next door looks , very fair .
Her body height is petite 1.55-1.58 maybe?
What is nice about her is her softspoken and willing to serve.

I had an nice session with her good to keep as my reserve list if M8 not around.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cups not many bros cup of tea if u like big boobs
Body: 6.5/10 not tall but slim
Friendliness: 7/10 yes but not chatty. Smiles
Service: 7/10 good
Catbath foreplay: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she does a nice sensual BBBJ when I ask her to do one without strength
FJ: 7.5/10 nice missionary positions and see her closed eyes with moans of enjoyment.

Overall 7/10 I think anyway numbers are just subjective.

She told me she is minority ethnic that why she don’t look like Han Chinese :)

max_priest
08-10-2017, 11:47 AM
There are two rooms in this shop that have water bed similar to those one could find in L2036.

M8 aka Xiao Ai who is hailed from Yunnan served me Yi Tiao Long on the water bed. Her skill was shiok & not bad but not to the likes of Ding Ding's or Apple's finesse level yet. To me, she looks 50% like ex Media Corp Artist - Lina Ng ...

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/90/66/86/lina_n10.jpg

Will see if I've time to do a FR on her. Cheers! ;)

slyer
26-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.

mattshen
26-11-2017, 10:47 PM
There are two rooms in this shop that have water bed similar to those one could find in L2036.

M8 aka Xiao Ai who is hailed from Yunnan served me Yi Tiao Long on the water bed. Her skill was shiok & not bad but not to the likes of Ding Ding's or Apple's finesse level yet. To me, she looks 50% like ex Media Corp Artist - Lina Ng ...

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/90/66/86/lina_n10.jpg

Will see if I've time to do a FR on her. Cheers! ;)

Xiao Ai is already back to hometown. very sad.

Rawall
05-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Dropped by at this house last week, chat with eagles and was told that he is closing the shop soon. So sad.

Fat Fatt
05-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Dropped by at this house last week, chat with eagles and was told that he is closing the shop soon. So sad.

Business is so bleak?

Rawall
05-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Business is so bleak?

With no more house gals and only doing out-calls now, seems so.

BronzeGod
02-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Is this house still in operation?

If so, any newbies here??? :confused:

joker88
02-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Is this house still in operation?

If so, any newbies here??? :confused:

Long ago close shop liao la. :rolleyes:

Eagle and old aunty decided to retire after Xiao Ai went home. :mad:

You still dreaming ah? :D

max_priest
02-06-2018, 10:02 PM

Eagle should have earned hell lotsa money over the years since the Malaysian WL era if he doesn’t have any gambling addiction. Gorgeous Malaysian Benz and chio PRC tally, Xiao Ba were my TOP favourites. Malaysian Casino was my favourite too. But can’t remember she was from which shop.

BronzeGod
02-06-2018, 10:05 PM

Eagle should have earned hell lotsa money over years since Malaysian WL era if he doesn’t have any gambling addiction. Gorgeous Malaysian Casino and chio PRC tally, Xiao Ba were my TOP favourites.

Thanks for the update gentlemen. ;)

unfit
02-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the update gentlemen. ;)

Luckily you didn’t ask whether Jeff and his mum still running this joint or not :D

BronzeGod
02-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Luckily you didn’t ask whether Jeff and his mum still running this joint or not :D

Do forgive me this “rookie” cheongster! ;):D

max_priest
02-06-2018, 10:52 PM

Maybe “she” is now running a new shop in the nether world. :eek: :p

joker88
03-06-2018, 12:17 AM
.................... Malaysian Casino was my favourite too. But can’t remember she was from which shop.

Casino and Toto from 1425. ;)
Both from same shop last time. :D
Both are also my favs. :p

Casino is a former top GL150 beauty.
Her looks resembled the retired HK actress Maggie Cheung.
I always imagine I am bonking Maggie Cheung when I bonk Casino. :p

She dun put on a lot of make-up.
She is a natural beauty with a nice body. :p
Just nice for this GL kind of playground.
C-cup boobs and no tattoos.

The Malaysian era was really a wonderful time.
Full of pretty ladies and the selection of women could suit any man's taste. :p
There was never a shortage of beauties unlike nowadays. :rolleyes:

Really reminisces the good old times. :(

unfit
03-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Do forgive me this “rookie” cheongster! ;):D

Just pulling your dick...oops...leg lah :D

Maybe “she” is now running a new shop in the nether world. :eek: :p

7th month cumming soon :eek: