PDA

View Full Version : How much $$$ a KTV gal can make monthly?

xiao liao
24-07-2006, 04:34 PM
i was talking to few fren and PRC gals on this topic... but i have different answers from different ppl.

just curious how much $$$ can a gal in KTV make every month??

Cat 1 = Lido type... high class
Cat 2 = Tian An Man type
Cat 3 = XTD type
Cat 4 = ???

i hope this is a right classification as i m not very sure of ktv scence in s'pore...

any bro got ideas?

xiao liao

siangsiang
24-07-2006, 05:24 PM
why do u even bother dude? we are out to have fun and enjoy their company and screw them.... if it bothers u that much... then dun go.

but if u do go... then be prepared to pay for it.

cheers!

Pramoda
24-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Why bother :confused: If they have 出街, will earn more. But then, why bother ?

ang076
24-07-2006, 08:46 PM
There is no need to open a thread just to ask question.. Pls go to "Q&A" sticky thread to ask such question..

KTV gal can earn more if they got energy and dont feel sleepy..

If they feel horny during the day, they can work in TN shop or do FL part time and then work in KTV at night.. They make much more than HC gals in this way if they want to.

sadfa
24-07-2006, 09:47 PM
i was talking to few fren and PRC gals on this topic... but i have different answers from different ppl.

just curious how much $$$ can a gal in KTV make every month??

Cat 1 = Lido type... high class
Cat 2 = Tian An Man type
Cat 3 = XTD type
Cat 4 = ???

depends on how 'fresh' n hard working they r lor.

excluding 'pumping' n chopping carrot, can take in few k easy just 4 sitting table.
if exclude chopping carrot n very hard working, earn more than 10 k a month also can.

anyway y u bother how much they earn? if they earn 10k, does that mean u will tip them lesser?

as 4 classification, well, even ugly or plain looking ones if smart n resourceful, can earn more than those lido types one. once u mix around wif them alot, u will know wat i mean liao.

WhoIsDat
24-07-2006, 10:06 PM
HAHAHA.. poor dude, kana flame. :p

WhoIsDat
24-07-2006, 10:13 PM
HAHAHA.. poor dude, kana flame. :p

Acidman
25-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Do your maths, from Sun to weds. Most girls only get to sit one or two tables, some don't even get to sit any table.

My guess is most will make about $600-$1000 a week. That is why so many of them must do side-line or sugar daddy to supplement income.

xiao liao
25-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks all the bros for sharing... i m just checking this out of curiosity... wondering why we are flooded with PRC, vietnam...are there really lots of $$$ to make here???/..... xiao liao